The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maker, you two are like rabbits!" Solona stated, "I'm tired just watching you."

"Cum inside me?" Eliza wondered.

"Uh-huh," I replied, and she recognised I was now just concentrating on not climaxing.

"Just cum. Three is more than enough."

Feeling the need for release, she grabbed her ankles to keep her legs wide, allowing me to get comfortable. I gave her a look she'd know, and she nodded, as I properly fucked her. The only sounds apart from skin slapping skin were her moans and my deep breathing. When I felt release, I'm sure all my other girls heard me groan, continuing to pump my cock deep into Eliza until I felt myself completely empty. I slowed down until I was not moving inside her, Eliza lowering her legs and giving them a shake. Now I could finally lean down and kiss her, a soft and sweet one as she caressed my cheek. We made out for a little longer before I withdrew and grabbed us both a towel so we could wipe ourselves down, more because of sweat than anything. Her room was quite warm, for some reason. Probably the fireplace.

Back on the bed, Solona was pretty much asleep, taking a moment to look over her body and fine that little arse she had. I managed to get her under the blankets as she remained asleep, so I stayed up with Eliza, the pair of us chatting away.

"So you're serious about having children?" she finally asked.

"I am. Why do you ask?"

"I'll admit, I'm a little surprised. You have all of us now, ready and raring to have sex at the drop of a hat. Adding babies to that will change things for all of us, some more than others."

"I know, but I'll be honest, I don't mind the thought of being a father. And I know Anora and Solona are... to say desperate isn't right, but they want to be mothers. Could they pick a better father? Possibly. Should they do it with someone who isn't with anyone else? That's a matter of opinion. But I'll still be involved regardless." I glanced at her. "Why, are you thinking about it?"

"No," she stated adamantly, "I may marry one day, but I have no interest in children. No doubt a disappointment to parents."

"Do what you want and forget what others think."

She laughed. "That's definitely advice I'd expect from you." She leaned against me as I wrapped an arm around her. "I would never have imagined ending up with you like this after that first meeting," she said softly.

"I'll admit I thought you were beautiful even during that first meeting, despite that look on your face."

"Oh, I'll admit I thought you were this ruggedly handsome warrior... Who was rather intimidating. Howe was shitting himself. Even Loghain was worried about you."

"I assume all is forgiven regarding Howe?"

"I was wrong, Ragnar. What happened to Howe was utterly deserved for everything he did, not just to you and Cerys, but what he did around Denerim was disgusting. I had to turn a blind eye to it all. Now I can at least be honest." She looked up at me. "Thank you."

"You were definitely worth saving and not just because you're here with me now."

That made her smile and we shared another long kiss before we went to sleep, making sure she was spooned against me, suggesting that when I woke up with an erection the next morning, we could make love again. And that's what happened, with Solona watching us against rather content, before insisting I give her an orgasm with my mouth once Eliza and I had both climaxed. I was happy to oblige, and the three of us had a spring in our step when heading downstairs for breakfast later.

After breakfast, those of us who would be heading out with Hawke had to get ready, which meant armour, weapons and anything else we'd need. Solona, Lyna and Neria were eager to go, while Eliza eventually chose to join us, simply because it was either that or be rather bored around the embassy. Natia and Sereda would be hanging around Hightown, I think both hoping to make contacts with a guild or two.

So six of us wandered towards the city gates, where we met the Hawke sisters and Varric. Asking where the others were, Hawke said that with all the friends I had, she wouldn't need to constantly ask all her friends for favours. So the eight of us headed out towards Sundermount, wondering who and what we'd find.

It took a few hours to find the Dalish, camped as they were at the foot of the mountain itself. Like the Dalish we'd met in Ferelden, they were initially suspicious, though when Lyna stepped forward, all of us were surprised when they not only recognised, but knew exactly who she was. When I asked how, Lyna admitted, "This is the Sabrae clan, Ragnar. These were my people. When they chose to leave Ferelden, I remained." Turning back to the elves, she asked, "Is Marethari still Keeper? We must speak with her."

Marethari was far friendlier than Zathrian from my memory of meeting him for the first time. Still suspicious, but once Hawke handed over the amulet, she relaxed and made us feel welcome. Of course, things are never as they seem, and she admitted the amulet required a ritual, and that her First would help complete it. Lyna knew who she meant, and thanking Marethari, we wandered up the mountain, where we met Merrill.

She was undeniably awkward but rather cute, with an intriguing accent, much different to Lyna or Neria, Lyna whispering it was to do with the clan she was from. "Lyna, it is nice to see you again."

"You too, Merrill, despite everything that happened."

There was more to the story but neither said a word. Hawke showed Merrill the amulet, and she had been informed of what we were there for. She knew the way so we now had ten as we hiked the only path up the mountain. We could never go long without getting into a fight, and we quickly ran into plenty of undead. At least I had Eliza with me, so we could work together keeping them back as the rest rained magic or arrows down on the others. Since we'd all worked together before, it was just like during the Blight, and Merrill adapted rather quickly.

It took another couple of hours to make it towards the ritual point. The only concern we had, apart from some undead and a few spiders, was when Merrill used blood magic. That made Solona rather uncomfortable, and Lyna wasn't best pleased either. Merrill didn't see what the problem was, and as we didn't particularly want an argument, we moved on, into ever more enemies. I should have known the ritual point would be infested by demons and undead and it was a real bitch of a fight, we three warriors all taking wounds, and I eventually had to use my Thu'um to prevent the mages being overrun.

"What was that?" Merrill asked once it was all over and I'd taken a seat on the ground.

"I'm Dragonborn. It's a long story. I'll tell you later. We should just get this ritual over with."

At least the ritual didn't require any blood, though Merrill used her own language. I have to say, elven was a rather nice language, quite musical to the ears. I heard Lyna drop an occasional word in conversation, though I never heard Neria use any of their own language.

I should have bloody known though. Merrill finished the ritual, there was a bright light, and who should appear before us but Flemeth! Before I could even think about unsheathing my sword, she looked my way and raised a hand. "Just a minute, Dragonborn. Don't go doing anything stupid now."

The witch had frozen me in place. I heard weapons readied behind me and all Flemeth said was, "Are you really sure you want to do that?"

I think weapons were sheathed and staffs put away rather quickly. Flemeth spoke to Merrill first, and if I didn't know any better, she was a little condescending to the young elven woman, though maybe I was misinterpreting. She then spoke to the Hawke sisters, thanking them for being women of their word, particularly Hawke, giving her a subtle warning about the future, though what she actually meant, no-one knew.

Finally, she turned to me. "Now, Dragonborn, I'll release you if you promise to behave. Will you behave?" Since I couldn't move, she just looked into my eyes. "Yes, I can see why these women like you."

They all burst into laughter as I was suddenly released, making sure I immediately moved my hand away from my sword. "Thanks, I think."

"I'm sure you have questions, Dragonborn. I do remember you letting me live, and as we have no reason to fight, I'm assuming our agreement stands?"

I just shrugged. "Sure. No idea what you're up to. Don't really care."

"Very well. Then I can only wish you good luck in whatever you're up to next."

She said a few more words to Merrill, and it left me thinking Flemeth was not only elven, but an elven god, before she changed into a dragon and took off. With no point in hanging around, we descended the mountain, the return far quicker since we didn't have to fight our way down. Returning to camp, we had another surprise when it was announced that Merrill would be leaving the Dalish, and would return to Kirkwall with us. There was next to no explanation, Merrill simply saying goodbye to everyone, before grabbing a small pack of what I assumed were her belongings, and we headed back to the city.

It was dark by the time we walked through the gates, and as Hawke's place was rather small, we offered Merrill a bed at the embassy before heading to the alienage the next morning. I didn't particularly want to send her there, but she was insistent on being around her own people. Hawke, Bethany and Varric stayed for dinner, the Hawke sisters behaving themselves in front of Merrill, who even they admitted had an innocent quality about her, though she was still very awkward in company.

Merrill disappeared to bed early though was thankful to all of us that we'd given her a place to sleep and for any assistance we'd give the next day and afterwards. Lyna followed her into the bedroom to have a chat and catch up. I wasn't sure if they'd one been friends or not, but the two clearly had history, and what's more, I don't think their parting had been the best. Marethari hadn't given away much, and she had been nothing but friendly with all of us, but there was a lingering tension with many of the others.

In the sitting room later, it being a rather late hour, I was joined by Sereda. She looked rather nervous when taking a seat on the chair next to me. "I've been thinking," she started.

"About what?"

"Would you be upset if I pursued something with Varric?"

"Of course not. I can already tell that, although a bit of a rogue, he's a good man at heart. Are you attracted?"

"I'll admit; I am a little, and I think the attraction is returned." She looked at me in the eyes. "Do you mind?"

"Of course not. I've told you all that I would most certainly not stand in the way of you finding happiness with someone else. The only thing I will say is, if you're serious, then our relationship stops now."

She nodded. "I'm serious, Ragnar. I've loved what we've shared, but I know your heart truly belongs to others." She put up a hand to stop me replying. "I know you love me. You love all of us. But I want to see if I can find a man who'll love only me. And Varric was showing signs of interest, so I'm willing to give it a go."

I reached across to grab her hand. "Not that you need it, but you have my blessing, Sereda. And I honestly hope you find happiness with him."

A smile formed, which was a relief after looking so nervous. "Thank you, Ragnar. For what we've shared, but also for understanding." She paused, before adding, "Guess I should let Natia know too."

"I'm sure she'll understood too."

She did, though she came to find me downstairs and was rather sad about losing her close friend. So I invited her to join Anora and I, for no other reason that she had our company. For once, we all went to sleep still wearing something, I think the three of us also thinking of Merrill and not particularly wanting to shock her.

Natia couldn't share a bed with me for one night without something though, though she waited until Anora was awake before leaping on me. I glanced to see Anora was quite happy to just watch, Natia quite happily crawling under the covers to take off my underwear, feeling her lips quickly wrap around my cock. It was a little strange not seeing anything, Anora shuffling across so I could kiss her at the same time, though she did take a moment to say we would not be having a threesome. Then she kept kissing me.

Natia had to throw the covers back eventually as it was getting quite warm, unsurprised to see she was naked as well. Leaning forward, I grabbed her body and swung it around so I could eat her out too. "She's got a tight little arse, Ragnar," Anora said beside me, "I understand she likes it hard there."

"Too fucking right I do," Natia replied before resuming her blowjob.

"Can I be honest? I wouldn't mind seeing that one day. But before you get any ideas, Ragnar, the only two holes you get of me are my mouth and pussy. I don't mind a little teasing but... It doesn't interest me."

I murmured my agreement as I continued to lick Natia's pussy. I would glance to see Anora watching with interest, but she didn't look interested enough to join in. But it was also difficult to concentrate on Natia when she was doing such a good job sucking my cock. She knew it too, as I couldn't eat her pussy as well as she was pleasing me. Eventually I just gave up, promising I'd finish her after she'd finished me. And she knew that was a promise I'd keep.

She didn't move though, laying her body down, shaking her arse in my face occasionally, so I had a little fun and teased her with my thumb, not enough to make her lose focus on bringing me to climax. I might have also given her cheeks a slap or two as well, Anora laughing away as Natia loved it.

Feeling my climax approaching, I never had to ask where Natia wanted it. She just asked for warning when I was close. Her head was now bobbing up and down fast, sending tingles from my toes to my fingers. I started to gently thrust up into her mouth, and she readjusted her mouth, as she knew I was now very close. I felt Anora's breath in my ear.

"You're going to cum?" I nodded. "In her mouth?" I nodded again. She turned my head with a finger and kissed me hard, her tongue immediately requesting entrance. With that sort of kiss and Natia on my cock, I was only ever going to erupt. I heard Natia squeal as the first shot of cum blasted into her mouth, feeling her tighter her lips so she didn't spill a drop. Anora kept kissing me, and in that moment, it was one of the best kisses of my life to that point. When I was empty, I felt myself slump back into my pillow, Natia gently still sucking on my cock as Anora caressed my cheek. Despite the fact another woman was sucking my cock, she looked at me with such love and adoration, I actually started to feel guilty.

"Don't," she whispered, "I can read you easily, Ragnar." She kissed me softly on the lips before adding, "That woman currently pleasing you has your heart, as do I. And you certainly have mine."

Natia, content I was empty and having also cleaned me off, swung around so she could cuddle into me. Anora could only giggle at her change in demeanour. "I would like his mouth down there, but I'm giving him time, then we can make love," Natia muttered before settling down on me. I just kissed her forehead and wrapped an arm around her. I opened my right arm and Anoara snuggled into my side.

"Bet you feel like a king," Anora said.

"Well, I do have my queen by my side."

"What am I?" Natia wondered.

"My sexy little dwarven lover and one of the loves of my life."

I think that answer caused surprise, as she looked up, eyes glistening immediately, and she quickly moved up to kiss me, a deep, passionate one that would only help me rise to the occasion. I just hugged both my girls tightly. "Well, this is lovely and all, but I think Natia needs something," Anora finally said.

Shuffling back so I was sitting up, Natia sat on my lap, my cock still getting hard, and we made out. Anora gave me back my other arm, suggesting she would head out. Natia wanted her to stay, but Anora said we should have a little time alone. Once the door was closed, Natia couldn't stop kissing me. I now had both arms around her, holding her close, her kissing almost desperate in her need. I finally pulled back and asked, "What's up?"

She smiled. "Nothing. It's just, any time you say something like that, I feel like I'm the only girl in your life. Even when another of your girls was by your side. And let's not forget, I'm totally in fucking love with you, so I just love hearing you say similar things back. But love of your life? Who else, if you don't mind asking?"

I shook my head. "I shouldn't. Just know that you're one of them."

Obviously feeling I was now hard again, she wasted no time sitting up and sliding down my cock. Still as tight as ever, she was now used to my size so no trouble taking my length and then immediately riding me hard. I think she was rather turned on, which help, feeling she was very wet, and her pussy was always warm and willing to take me.

Bouncing away, she wrapped both arms around the back of my neck and kept wanting to kiss me, her tongue constantly in my mouth, which only heightened everything. I just held her a little tighter in my arms. She eventually broke the kiss, still bouncing away. "Want to fuck me?" she breathed.

I nodded immediately as she quickly got off my lap, grabbed a pillow for her head, lay down on her back and spread her legs. I wasted no time sliding back into her and wasted little time pounding away. We both knew she could cum from pretty much anything we did nowadays. Can you train a body to do that? I might have to ask her sometime, but what did help is that she rubbed her clit at the same time as I fucked her.

She kept telling me to go harder and faster, and I was soon fucking her with wild abandon. Despite that, we were still trying to keep the noise down, though kissing her in this position was difficult, so she just whispered incredibly dirty things in my direction. I retorted by whispering incredibly sweet things to her, which made her smile at least.

Though hard, Natia's blowjob had left me drained, so I knew it was just a case of bringing her to climax, and maybe a couple more if she was up to it. She was certainly getting close, finally wrapping her legs around me, feeling her little feet in the small of my back.

"Ancestors, no-one should be this good at fucking," she moaned.

"You love my cock, don't you?"

"I love it. I adore it. I want it every day."

"Next time, I'm going to ruin your arse."

That made her laugh. "Promises, promises. But I'm going to hold you to that." She moaned, followed by a shudder. "Fuck me, this is going to be a good one."

"Want me to keep going?"

She moaned again, and she was definitely getting close. "Keep fucking me, Ragnar. Just keep going. Until you cum again. I don't care how long." The smile broadened and she laughed again. "Ancestors, fuck me all day if you can."

She couldn't help cry out when she did climax, lowering myself down so she could hold on tight. I kept right on fucking her though, feeling her legs squeeze me even tight, practically dragging her up with me as I pounded her. It was a nice, long climax for her, watching her body shudder for quite a while before she settled down. Then she laughed again as I kept on going. She gestured again, and I managed to get onto my back with her straddling me without my cock leaving her pussy. She shuddered again as she got herself ready before she quite happily started to grind away. I moved my hands to her breasts, giving them gentle squeeze, pinching her nipples, before she grabbed one of my hands to suck on my fingers, her eyes when looking into mine causing my cock to feel even bigger.

Natia was soon bouncing up and down as fast as possible, and her second climax was quick in arriving. She tried to keep going, but it was simply too much for her as she gave up to lie down on my chest. Wrapping my arms around her, she whispered for me to fuck her as hard as possible and cum inside her as always.