The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding her tightly, she got what she wanted, and we both stopped caring about noise as she cried out, telling me to just keep fucking her, fuck her hard and cum inside her. She waxed lyrical about the size of my cock. She told me how much she wanted my cock in her arse again. She wanted cum on her face. On her back. All over her. She wanted me to tie her up completely and just use her as, what she called, a cum dump. Keep her tied up all weekend, and as long as I fed and watered her, every hole could be used whenever.

All that dirty talk and the feeling of that tight little dwarven pussy was just too much for me, and Natia was soon on the receiving of god knows what number load inside her. I groaned very loudly, Natia whispering that she loved it when I made that sort of noise as I came, before I stopped moving, cock still buried inside her, barely able to keep my body from squashing her.

"By the gods, woman, you'll be the death of me eventually." I laughed, adding, "But what a way to go out."

"I love you," she said softly.

I immediately pulled out and rolled to her side, moving so our heads were in alignment. I pulled her close and laid a soft kiss on her lips. "And I love you," I whispered.

We laid together for a little while before Anora reappeared, letting us know that breakfast was prepared and that, if we'd stopped fucking, we should join everyone else. Natia asked if everyone had heard. Of course they had, Anora said, and Merrill was left rather shocked by it all. That just made Natia and I giggle as Anora disappeared.

"I meant everything, you know," Natia said, "I feel like I can do anything with you, Ragnar. Do the kinkiest, naughtiest things imaginable."

"I'm game if you are."

Her face lit up in one of those beautiful smiles. "Really?"

"Natia, I've had so much fun with you, I'm usually left wondering what you'll think up next." I paused, before smirking, "I do like the idea of tying you up for a couple of days. Would I just leave there then wander back in, fuck you, cum, then leave?"

"Exactly."

"That's actually... really hot. And you wouldn't mind?"

"It would drive me nuts when you left, and so happy when you returned."

"Well, something to think about," I said before kissing her, "But we should probably join the others downstairs."

She groaned, of course, as she wanted to stay in bed but I was hungry, my stomach rumbling and she finally relented, admitting she was famished after a good morning fuck. Joining the others at the table a few minutes later, there were jokes made at our expense, of course, while Merrill looked taken aback by everything. If we ended up spending time with her, we might have to explain the circumstances.

That was for later though. In the next few days, I found myself wrapped in events outside of my control, and learned the secrets of Kirkwall, wondering just what the hell I'd got us involved in.