The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 41

Story Info
The Dragonborn and his adventures on Thedas.
8.8k words
4.81
1.8k
3

Part 41 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 41 -- The Qun

A/N -- Obviously we've moved into Dragon Age 2 now. And, to be honest, I'm not going to spend many chapters covering this game. The main quests are not that long, and while there are plenty of side and secondary quests, many are quite short and will take up far too much time trying to make them longer. So I'm going to amalgamate most of those and then do one chapter for each main quest. Not sure how many chapters in total I'll dedicate to DA2 before moving onto Inquisition but it certainly won't be as many that covered Origins.

Oh, and a gentle warning. The Hawke family enjoy relations with each other and will feature in this chapter and going forward.

*****

While Anora got down to the work of being the ambassador, which included helping the thousands of refugees from Ferelden, I found myself assisting Hawke and her friends. I'm not sure how she'd ended up in the position she had, but she proved herself to be on the side of 'good', for want of a better description, and Kirkwall being an enormous city-state, there was plenty of work available.

What I did learn quickly was the undercurrent of tension between the templar order and the mages of the Circle. I remembered how the mages lived back in Ferelden, and while they might have been kept in the tower, from what I was told, conditions were fair and the mages generally treated fairly. That was not the case in Kirkwall, and from what we learned, there were problems with apostate mages.

One night at the pub, I did have to ask if Hawke and Bethany would be considered that too. "Definitely," Hawke replied.

"Like hell we'll see the inside of a Circle though, particularly here," Bethany added.

"Wonder why the templars are turning a blind eye?" Solona asked.

"I'm not sure but I'm not willing to tempt fate," Hawke replied, "I have no doubt the templars have their eyes on us. For the moment, we're left alone. I guess the only reason anyone at the embassy is left alone is because you are Ferelden citizens. Doing anything to you could stir up a hornet's nest." She met my eyes. "And no doubt piss off the Dragonborn."

"True, but I've had little to do with the templar order," I retorted kindly.

"What would you do if one of us was in trouble?" Bethany asked, her tone so coy, I knew what she was playing at.

"They'll regret messing with either of you."

Hawke just smiled but Bethany had a look in her eyes I knew well. I half think she wanted to get me into a fight and act like the damsel in distress. Then we'd end up naked, which is what I think we probably both wanted, but were being careful, particular as Hawke was rather obvious at the same time.

"I'm guessing Solona and Lyna are safe being attached to the embassy?" Hawke wondered.

"There'd be hell to pay if they even gave it a thought," I said. Solona just smiled at me across the table, as she knew I'd kill any bastard who'd touch a hair on her head.

Escorting the Hawke sisters home that evening, we stopped outside their front door. I had no idea what they spoke about in private, but it was obvious both fancied me. Bethany kissed me first, a long, deep kiss that certainly helped blood flow, before she whispered some rather naughty things into my ear and disappeared inside, leaving me with Hawke.

"My little sister can be quite captivating," she said.

"And what about you?"

"I've been told what you're like, Ragnar."

"And?"

Hawke kissed me and went further, ensuring she got a good handful of what lay underneath my trousers. I growled into her mouth when she gave it a gentle squeeze and stroke, pulling her close to me and squeezing her arse in return before eventually pinning her to the wall. Breaking the kiss, both of us breathing hard, she looked up at me in the moonlight. "Maker, I need to be fucked," she muttered.

"Right here, right now?"

"Part of me wants to say yes, definitely. But I think..."

I broke off her sentence by kissing her again, running a hand up and down her body, giving her bust a gentle squeeze before wasting little time sliding my hand under her robes to get a feel. Her panties were wet and she gasped when I touched her. She broke the kiss slightly, her face close to mine, as I let my fingers explore her pussy. "Ragnar," she breathed.

Sliding her panties down, she shuffled slightly so I could slide a couple of fingers into her. She wrapped her arms around me, kissing me hard, as I gently thrust them into her. We were in darkness and alone, and she covered her whimpers by kissing me.

I thought she might eventually give in to temptation completely, but before I could even bring her to orgasm, she gently grabbed my wrist. "Not like this," she whispered.

"Sorry," I said quietly.

"No. Part of me really wants to just lie down on the ground and fuck, but I don't want our first time to be like this. I want it... better."

"I can agree to that," I said with a smile, taking my fingers out of her, making sure I met her eyes as I sucked on them, "Though I can honestly say I already love your taste."

She returned the smile and kissed me before pulling up her panties and I escorted her to the front door. "I'm definitely going to head inside and masturbate now."

"You could always invite me in...?"

I could see she gave that some thought. "No, because you'll probably end up fucking my sister and mother too, or you'll wake her up at least."

"Good point. And your sister?"

"You'll fuck her too?"

"Yes. No point lying about it considering her attraction is obvious."

"Good, as I've been told what you're like and I certainly wouldn't want to deny her the chance at riding you too."

"Goodnight, Hawke."

"I'll meet you by the gate tomorrow, Ragnar. See you then."

Solona, Natia and I met Hawke and most of her group the next morning at the gate leading out towards the Wounded Coast. Hawke said nothing about the previous night, though I think Bethany might have heard something, as she was insinuating things in my ear rather quickly. Solona and Natia gave me looks as usual, as Bethany was anything but subtle, before I cleared my throat and suggested Hawke lead the way to our rendezvous.

As we walked, Hawke explained what we were doing. She apparently saved some dwarf from a group of spiders, and to curry favour with the qunari residing in Kirkwall, he asked us to take care of a group of Tal-Vashoth camped nearby. "I remember Sten mentioning them," I added.

"So what are they?" Varric asked.

"Those that left the Qun. Sounds quite simple but those that abandon the teaching generally have to leave their homeland. Sten told me those that do generally become bandits to survive, so it's probably what we'll be dealing with here."

"And we're dealing with it instead of this dwarf because?" Isabela wondered.

"It's a way into their camp so I can speak to or at least meet the Qunari," Hawke replied, "Because I want to know why they are still camped outside Kirkwall." She looked at me. "Don't you wonder?"

Shrugging, I replied, "I do, but when Sten left Ferelden, he said the Qunari don't want war, at least against us. So I can only assume they're here for another reason."

We found one Tal-Vashoth standing guard, or so I thought on the approach to where the dwarf told us their camp was located. Luckily for him, he wasn't a guard, but instead was warning approaching travellers of the potential ambush. We thanked him for the warning and suggested he leave, as we would be dealing with them. Without a word, he walked past us, a couple of us checking to see he kept walking.

The Tal-Vashoth were dug in, a quarter standing guard outside the entrance of a cave. We numbered more, and had magic on our side, so it was a short, sharp battle before we entered the cave. There were many, many more of them inside the cave, those of us armed with sword and shield leading the way, the mages and rogues falling in behind, covering our rear while launching ranged attacks of their own.

I'll give the Tal-Vashoth credit, they fought where they stood, as it was obvious straight away that they would not surrender. They would rather die, so we gave them the sweet release as we cut them down, though we didn't progress without taking a few wounds ourselves. As we delved deeper into the cave system, there were far more than I imagined. Fenris, who seemed to know a bit about them, suggested that Tal-Vashoth would stick together, as they would not survive alone.

We could eventually go further no more, and it was there that we met what was effectively the leader. Again, he said little, only promising that he would ensure pain before our deaths. That just made me laugh out loud and, as he charged, I decided to show him my gift. That scared the ever loving shit out of the other Tal-Vashoth, and once I put a sword through their leader, they broke and it was far too easy in the end.

With all of them dead, we simply turned around, headed back outside and returned to Kirkwall. There was still light enough for us to return and get to the docks, where the dwarf was waiting for us. Introducing himself as Javaris, Hawke looked around and asked where Isabela was.

"She was here when we walked through the gates," Bethany stated.

"Maybe she had something to do?" I wondered. Hawke just shrugged, so I guess it wasn't a real concern.

The dwarf led us into the Qunari compound. I might be Dragonborn, but even I was slightly uneasy at the number of Qunari around us, and they were all massive men, rippling muscles and they looked aggressive even when just standing still. I met many pairs of eyes and just looked at them, didn't stare, didn't do anything to provoke a reaction, but even I was a little unsettled as many were as large if not larger than me. And, I'll be honest, that was a rare thing.

Javaris then spoke to the Arishok and we discovered it was bullshit. He wasn't promised a damned thing, the Arishok grew rather incensed, and I think Javaris was lucky to get out of there alive. However, neither Hawke nor I were satisfied as we'd been promised compensation for our efforts. Understanding that we'd eliminated Tal-Vashoth, the Arishok was gracious enough to throw us a few coins for our trouble before effectively telling us to piss off as well.

I'll be honest, I'm sure I wasn't the only one to walk out of the compound, hoping we wouldn't be dealing with them too often. I was left thinking they were definitely hanging around for a reason. I just didn't have a clue why.

It was dark by the time we returned to the embassy, and it was there that Isabela was waiting for us. Hawke asked why she disappeared, Isabela not really giving a reason but Hawke let it go rather quickly as it didn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. Anora had been busy at work but was delighted to see me, having no problem getting up and giving me a long kiss and tight hug in front of everyone. Long enough that one or two cleared their throats. Anora simply held me and rested her head on my chest. "You've had him all day. I just want a couple of minutes," she stated softly.

"Jealous," Bethany sang quietly, Hawke digging her sister in the ribs.

"What are your plans tonight?" Anora asked.

"Haven't given it much thought."

"Why not dinner and drinks here? After that, you can decide on who you want to fuck." I looked at her with jaw wide open. I heard one or two giggles behind me, while Anora just gave me a look. "Look, I'm not blind, Ragnar. You know me well enough by now and I've certainly enjoyed your company a lot lately. Bethany is clearly gagging for it. Hawke looks interested. And I know Isabela would definitely like you to fuck her."

Bethany was vehement in her agreement that she wanted to be fucked, while Isabela was rather suggestive in what she would do to me. As for Hawke, she just met my eyes and smiled. She didn't need to say anything as we both knew it would happen soon enough.

"What about Daisy?" Varric wondered.

All eyes, and I mean all eyes, turned to Merrill, who turned such a shade of red, it was practically adorable. "Oh, I couldn't possibly... I mean, I've never..."

"Well, it would be like when you were with me for the first time, Ragnar," Solona stated.

"He took your virginity?" Hawke asked.

"He did, and it was the best night of my life, or at least it was up until then. Had many more best nights since then."

"Are you a virgin, Daisy?" Varric asked, keeping his tone kind. Merrill looked around, blushing even brighter, before nodding. "Well, from all accounts, the Dragonborn here would make a great first lover." He then looked at me. "Tempted to write a story of your exploits, Ragnar. Think it might end up rather smutty though."

I looked at Merrill. "You are under no pressure to do anything, Merrill, okay? They're just joking."

"You should fuck her, Ragnar," Natia stated, sitting on one of the chairs, hanging a leg over the arm, "Really give her a good seeing to."

I sighed as I agreed that we should just eat dinner at the embassy. The servants quite happily started preparing while bringing in some bottles of wine and a cask of ale that we could tap. Anora relaxed with us, as she didn't need to work long hours, and a few girls took turns sitting on my lap, one or two whispering some rather rude things in my ear to make up my mind. I was happily enjoying myself though, laughing away with Varric, and even enjoying a heart to heart with Fenris as he told me more about himself.

It got quite late so I offered to escort the Hawke sisters home, some of the guests having already departed. Anora was one of the last to leave, kissing my cheek and telling me to have fun if I wanted to, but if I did return, she would be in our bed. That's what it was nowadays, our bed, as I spent most nights sleeping beside her.

Walking the Hawke sisters back, we stopped outside the door and both looked at me. "I want him, Mary," Bethany stated.

"How do you think I feel?"

"Together?"

"What, a threesome?"

"I'm game if you are."

"And mother?"

"She'll be fast asleep."

Hawke chewed on it for a few seconds. "I really need to be fucked."

"So do I, Mary. So do I. So, Ragnar..."

Before she could finish the question, I stepped forward and kissed her, earning an immediate whimper, dragging Hawke closer and then kissing her. "I'm going to fuck you both senseless," I growled. I think they both went weak at the knees at the same time.

We headed inside, heading to their bedroom as quietly as possible, shutting the door, their hands immediately all over me to undress me. Once they had me down to underwear, they practically ripped off their clothes and I certainly appreciated all the skin on show. Bethany had the larger bust, an exquisite pair of breasts, and was undoubtedly curvy. Hawke was slimmer and what I would call more athletic. Looking down, both were bald, so I assumed they'd planned this. I was obviously rock hard by now, and both got down on their knees and helped take off my underwear. Both gasped when my cock was revealed.

"Maker's breath!" Bethany exclaimed quietly.

"No wonder all your women walk around smiling all day after a night with you, Ragnar."

"Oh, I'm going to ride this thing something stupid, Mary. The orgasm I'm going to have..."

"First, you're going to blow me. And you'll take what I swallow," I demanded, albeit gently. The look I received from both of them... I think they were ready to do whatever I wanted.

While both were undoubtedly eager, the pair ended up licking my shaft before Bethany was the first to take it in her mouth, doing her best to swallow the whole length quite quickly, nearly causing herself to choke, but she kept going for a few minutes before handing it over to Hawke. She proved rather skilful as well, and I ran a hand through her hair as she looked up at me, doing the same with Bethany, who stroked my leg as she watched her sister.

"Ragnar?" I met Bethany's eyes. "Just so you know, it might get weird." I looked down at Hawke, who nodded. "It has to, right? Two women, one man, and we both want to be satisfied."

"Honestly, you can do what you want with each other. All I know is that I'm fucking you both."

I had to stop talking as I could feel myself about to cum. Bethany was blowing me again and I warned her. "I want to taste some too," Hawke stated, giving me a smirk. I think I knew what she meant, and after I groaned and erupted in Bethany's mouth, the sister's then shared quite the kiss, both looking up at me to show they had shared cum as well. Both closed their mouth and obviously swallowed.

"Weird, huh?" I wondered.

"We might have experimented a bit," Hawke admitted, "Bethany has always been sex crazed."

And to prove their point, I laid Bethany down on the bed, focusing on that bad, wet pussy, and I wasn't terribly shocked when Hawke decided to sit on her face. My cock hardened immediately upon seeing that, and the two sisters were soon making quite a lot of noise, Bethany enjoying what I was doing while Hawke was positioned so she could see me, and there was no doubt she was appreciating her sister's talents.

Once I gave Bethany an orgasm, I wasted no time sliding my cock inside her, Hawke moving off her sister so I could fuck her. And that's what it was. Sweaty, hard fucking. She was quickly urging me on to give it to her, Hawke lying next to us, slowly fondling herself.

"Maker, Hawke, you are going to love his cock!" She grabbed the back of my head, dragging me down for a kiss. "Can you taste my sister on my lips?" I nodded. "Good. You should taste her from the source."

That sounded like a fine idea, so I spun around onto my back, Bethany lowering herself down on my cock, while Hawke immediately sat down on my face, positioned so she could make out with her sister. Bethany definitely enjoyed riding my cock and I felt her enjoy one orgasm, riding through it as Hawke enjoyed what I did with my tongue at the same time, even eating her arse for a little bit, which made her squeal in delight. "Oh, you can fuck me there too later, Ragnar," she moaned.

"Oh, the most I've had there are your fingers, Hawke," Bethany stated.

"Then Ragnar gets to take your virginity there. I think he should definitely take Merrill's. Corrupt the poor girl completely."

Bethany enjoyed a second orgasm, Hawke enjoyed one on my face, moving out of the way so I could pound Bethany. She was anything but quiet, leaning forward as my skin slapped against hers, groaning loudly when I finally felt sweet release deep inside her. Once I was done, she collapsed onto my chest, both of us breathing deeply.

"Holy shit," I muttered, before turning to Hawke. "Give me ten minutes here. Still hard but I need a break."

She just gave me a soft kiss before Bethany did the same, noticing her forehead shimmered in the low light, feeling her back was wet as I stroked it. "Are you weirded out?" she wondered.

"Nope. I've done some things in my life which would raise questions."

Bethany remained on top of me, Hawke eventually moving and I could feel her tongue licking my shaft and no doubt teasing her sister as well. "She wants to taste your cum again," she stated, lifting herself up so my cock fell out, and there was no doubt Hawke then ate out her sister for a couple of minutes, watching Bethany's face light up with pleasure. "Maker, you eat my pussy well, Hawke."

Okay, is it wrong that sentence was probably one of the hottest I'd heard in my life? But Hawke eventually stopped, Bethany rolling off me as I flipped her onto her back, sliding inside her as Bethany sat on her face, facing me so we could make out. I wasted no time fucking Hawke, making her whimper and moan quickly, and I don't think she could focus on Bethany all too much.

We were so distracted, none of us heard the door open. "Maker, what are you three doing in here?"