The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wearing robes, I slid a hand gently up her leg until it rested just before her sex. I could feel the heat from her pussy and when I touched her, she nearly jumped off the bench. But there was no doubt she was turned on as she was soaking wet. She turned to look at me as I brushed my hand against her pussy again, earning an immediate soft moan. I felt lips wrap around my cock, glancing to see Bethany was sucking my cock. That wasn't a real surprise.

"Um, we are in the bar right now," Solona stated quietly.

"We're in privacy," Hawke stated.

As Bethany blew me, I gently teased Merrill. She just stared at me as I played with her pussy, though never underneath her panties. Watching her lips part, she was clearly turned on, and when I leaned down to kiss her, she responded immediately, nervous at first but learning quickly. Once she accepted my tongue, that's when she whimpered and I felt her sit up so I could remove her panties, at least enough for me to get underneath, feeling her legs spread as I could now play with her completely.

She had to break the kiss to exclaim something in her own language. "This is so fucking hot," Brosca exclaimed.

"Don't stop!" Merrill cried quietly.

Bethany was now blowing me for all she was worth and I was finding it hard to concentrate on Merrill. So I suggested she sit on the table. She was a bit unsure but, as turned on as she was now, I don't think she cared. So Merrill sat on the table and I made sure she leaned back, spreading her robes and getting a good look at her pussy. She had a dark patch of fur and it glistened brightly. Kissing up her thighs, she watched me with wide eyes as I lowered my mouth to taste her. She cried out loudly, and I think anyone in the tavern would have known what was going on.

The owner came to investigate, noticed it was us, then simply shut the door. He knew enough about us already.

Merrill babbled in her own language as I gently lapped at her pussy. There was no way she was going to last long at all, so I left her clit alone, simply sucking at her folds, tickling her entrance, and complimenting her on her taste. Bethany was still blowing me, and I stopped pleasuring Merrill as I could feel my orgasm approaching. Leaning back, I gently caressed her hair before I erupted in her mouth. She didn't spill a drop before she sat back, showing everyone the contents of her mouth, before she swallowed it.

Now without distraction, I wrapped an arm around Merrill's thighs, dragged her closer, and went to town on her pussy. She lasted a few minutes at most before I gave her an almighty orgasm, leaving her needing to lie back, babbling incoherently, and I just kept eating her out. I gave her another orgasm a few minutes later before she pretty much passed out, which was a good reason to stop.

Leaning back, feeling rather content with myself, I looked around the table. The looks returned from the rest of the girls... "If we do anything else, girls, I suggest we go somewhere else."

"Maybe another night, Ragnar. I think we need to get Merrill home first," Hawke suggested.

The poor girl was completely out of it. I helped her sit up, and she kissed me hard straight away, feeling both of her hands on the back of my head. She lowered herself down so she sat on my lap, and I moved enough so I didn't accidentally slide inside her. "You just made me cum twice," she exclaimed excitedly.

"And I enjoyed doing it."

She kissed me again as I felt her slide her pussy against my cock. "I definitely want to do this later, Ragnar. The thought of you being my first..."

"Thought about it already?" She nodded somewhat shyly. She was probably like all the others. "Well, I'll make sure our first time is special." Leaning forward, I added, "Then I'll corrupt you afterwards."

I packed my cock away as we stood up and made our way back to our respective homes, all those not at the embassy making sure they gave me a long kiss and hug. Hawke whispered, very quietly, that was she was going to bed with Bethany, and maybe Leandra would join them. She was trying to provoke a reaction. I told her to have fun. She pouted before stating she would.

Returning to the embassy, Anora was at her desk, hard at work. I left the others to go to their rooms as I walked around her desk, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her cheek. She leaned back to kiss my cheek. "You should stop," I suggested gently.

"It's busier than I thought it would be."

Kissing her cheek again, the first thing I did was head to the nearby sideboard, grabbing a bottle, and pouring us each a glass of brandy. Her face lit up when I approached her, and she immediately stopped whatever she was doing as I led her into the living room, taking a seat by the fireplace, Anora sitting on my lap.

Once she finished her drink, she leaned against me, holding her tight. "I sometimes feel like I'm missing out," she said quietly.

"Can I be honest? When I'm with you, I just want you alone. It means more. I have my fun with the others. I'll admit I love most of them, but with you, it's..." I lifted her head with a finger so she met my eyes. "If you ever wanted me to stop... Stop it all, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

"You love me that much?"

"I'm a selfish bastard, Anora. I know that much. What I do know is that I've loved beyond any doubt two women in my life. One was Leliana. The other is you. I've done things tonight, ever since we've arrived, that should have made you run a million miles from me. But, for some reason, you..."

She shut me up by kissing me, the sort of kiss neither of us wanted to break, breathing through our noses, feeling her shuffle so she was eventually sitting on my lap, knee to either side of my body. Breaking the kiss, she rested her forehead against mine, gazing into my eyes. "I accepted you as you are, Ragnar Dragonborn," she whispered, "Supposed faults and all. You might be out there doing whatever you do, but what I do know is that since we arrived, I can count on one hand how many times you have not been at our bed come the morning, and I'm fast asleep in your arms."

"I've never deserved you."

She leaned back a bit. "What's brought this on, Ragnar? You're not thinking..." When her lower lip started to tremble, I realised what she must be thinking, immediately holding her tight to me.

"Gods no, Anora. Never in a million years. Trust me on that one."

"Good," she mumbled, "Because you had me worried there for a second."

"I'm just thinking. That's all."

"Remember, Ragnar, at the end of the day, it's just sex. And sex is to be enjoyed. The only time I would take issue is if we were to be married, but I don't expect that from you. Children? Yes. Marriage? No. You have your fun with the other girls. I'd feel cruel if I denied them the chance to be with you when it's obvious they all love you in return."

I picked her up and easily carried her upstairs, earning a giggle as I passed through the door, kicking it shut with my foot. Unlike some of the craziness I'd been up to recently, with Anora, it was always... special. Undressing her slowly and showing appreciation for her body. I would spend what felt like hours just teasing her, enjoying all the noises she would make as I pleasured her with my mouth and tongue. Then she would gently beg for me to make love to her. She loved running her hands up and down my body, or would grab my hands, locking our fingers and holding them down as I gently thrust into her. We'd learned the right angle for her to be able to cum on her back, but we both knew what she really loved and that is to ride me, like most of my girls.

Watching the former Queen of Ferelden ride me was always phenomenal. Her body was exquisite. I could have just played with her breasts all day, earning a hearty laugh when I told her that before. She loved it when I just held her at the waist as she gently lifted herself up and down, watching her face as she took my entire length, closing her eyes and smiling, occasionally make quiet exclamations to the Maker about my wonderful cock.

Lying back after we'd both enjoyed an orgasm, and we'd made love often enough that we could almost time it together, I'd hold her in my arms, lightly stroking her skin, and tell her that I loved her more than anyone, and that if she asked, I'd end it all. She turned around and stroked my cheek, giving me a light kiss. She told me that all she wanted was our child. If I were to give her that, she would remain by my side forever.