The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was buried in Hawke. Bethany was sitting on her face. All three of us turned to see Leandra next to the bed. "Mother, we can..." Bethany started to say.

She sighed. "I thought you had stopped this by now."

"Show her, Ragnar. Show her what you have," Hawke suggested.

So I pulled out and to say her eyes lit up would be an understatement. "Oh my," she whispered.

"That's why, mother. Yes, Hawke and I have fun but that is why we're here together now."

"Want to join in?" Hawke wondered, "Would you fuck our mother, Ragnar?"

"I've been with older women before. And your mother is a beautiful mature woman." I wasn't lying. She really was. Her bust alone behind the robes definitely had my attention.

"Oh, I couldn't possibly..."

So I stood up and walked towards her. She didn't stop me as I leaned down to give her a soft kiss. She readily accepted my tongue. Hawke and Bethany got up and helped undress her. Once we had her naked, which didn't take long, I stood back and appreciated her body. She was slimmer than I thought, her breasts were Maker sent, Bethany definitely a younger version of her mother. She looked me up and down at the same time and definitely appreciated what she saw.

Hawke and Bethany stood by her side and started to fondle her, and that's when I figured this was definitely nothing new. "Girls, we shouldn't... Ragnar..."

"Oh, he's already seen us be intimate. Is adding you really a big deal?"

"But I thought... New start..."

The pair lead their mother to the bed, lying her down so her legs hung off the edge, Hawke getting down on the ground, lowering her mouth, as I got behind Hawke to finish what I started. As for Bethany, she sat on her mother's face, and it didn't take long for Leandra to get into it.

"Really fucking weird, right?" Bethany asked, facing my way.

"I honestly don't give a fuck. I've now got three pussies to fill."

"Oh mother!" Bethany cried, and I think that made me even harder. There was something so kinky about everything going on, my mind couldn't exactly wrap around it. I was now pounding Hawke hard, really hard, and she could barely concentrate on Leandra. "Oh Maker," she moaned.

Upping the tempo more, she could only moan constantly, though tried to pleasure Leandra at the same time. Leaning forward a little, I breathed into her ear, really giving it to her. "Enjoying your mother's pussy?" Just saying that should have made me either laugh or run.

"Oh, she loves what I'm doing. I've done it often enough."

"Maybe I'll have a taste soon."

"Cum in me first, then we'll do it together."

Hawke got what she wanted not long later, burying my cock and what felt like exploding inside her. I rested above her as the three Hawke women continued to moan and squeal, eventually taking my cock from Hawke, spreading Leandra nice and wide, so we could eat her out together. That was far too much for her as she enjoyed a powerful orgasm quite quickly. Needing to recover, Bethany moved to lie beside her, Hawke dragging her lower half towards her and she went down on her sister instead.

Remaining rather hard, I gave Leandra a few minutes before lifting her up and placing her on the ground on her knees. Offering my cock, she accepted it, and I made mention of the fact I'd just been fucking Hawke. "Oh, I've tasted her enough times," she stated, looking up as my cock disappeared into her mouth, noticing she was smirking. I watched her and occasionally glanced to my side, Hawke eventually ended up on the bed, the two sisters eating each other out at the same time.

Resting my cock against her cheek, Leandra added, "Been going on for quite a while now. I thought it had stopped when we came here."

"It did until we met him," Hawke stated.

"Just an excuse to get this pussy in my face again while I was fucked by his massive cock," Bethany added.

Leandra kept blowing me until she offered me her pussy. I picked her up, laid her down gently on the bed, then slid my cock inside her. "Oh Maker," she cried, as I started out gently, "It's been years since I had a long, thick cock inside me."

I didn't know how much she could take, but once she was begging to be fucked, I figured I might as well fuck her as hard as I had her daughters. Feeling her legs wrap around me, her hands run up and down my arms, she moaned and whimpered as I pounded that mature pussy for all I was worth, wanting to hear her squeal and moan my name. By now, Bethany and Hawke were simply watching, smiling at me, as I fucked their mother hard.

"Pretty good, isn't it?" Bethany asked.

"Oh, Bethany, I can't believe it..."

I figured she would really like riding me, so held onto her as I rolled onto my back. Her breasts swayed as she immediately picked up the tempo, running my hands up and down her sides. "By Ysmir," I muttered, "Your pussy is fantastic, Leandra."

That made her smile, leaning down to give me a soft kiss. "Well, your cock is magnificent, Ragnar. No wonder my daughters were making so much noise. Now, you just lie there and let me ride. I'm definitely going to cum hard with this inside me."

With a sister to either side, all three of us watched Leandra have the time of her life in Kirkwall so far. There's no doubt she did everything to delay her orgasm, slowing down, even stopping at times, before restarting. When she leaned forward, I ran my hands down her body and started to pump into her. "Oh, fuck me, Dragonborn," she cried.

She came hard. I mean really hard, probably harder than either daughter. It was almost too much for her, but she begged me to keep going until I came inside her. I was feeling rather worn out by now, but I could definitely cum again, thrusting up into her hard and fast before I felt the inevitable, pulling her tight to my body as I groaned and came. "Holy shit!" I cried, "Oh fuck...."

Then I relaxed, Leandra resting on top of me, Bethany and Hawke cuddling into my sides. She eventually sat up and the smile hadn't left her face. "Maker, I don't want to take this out of me." But she did sit up, my cock falling out, as Leandra sat back on her knees. "Well..."

"We're definitely doing that again," Bethany stated.

I looked at Hawke. "Got to admit, that was really hot and a lot of fun," she added.

"As long as no-one finds out," Leandra warned, "We can't have those sort of accusations running around about us. That will end all the good work you've done so far."

"But you'll join in?" Bethany asked.

Leandra leaned forward and gave both daughters a soft kiss on the lips. "If he's involved? Absolutely. And if you two girls want to have fun, I guess I can't stop you."

"You can join in, mother," Hawke stated, "You know we like it."

Leandra kissed her again, and this time it was a deep kiss. "And you know I love it when you eat my pussy, Mary." My cock throbbed, causing Bethany to giggle. "And you're just as good, Bethany. My daughters certainly please their mother in more ways than one."

"Why is that thought so hot?" I wondered aloud.

"Because it's so fucking naughty," Bethany stated with a giggle.

Though I could have stayed the night, I knew if I did, I'd never get sleep, so after laying and chatting with them for a while, I got up and dressed. They understood why, looking down at the three naked women once I was dressed. "Well, looks like it's pussy for the rest of the night, girls," Leandra stated.

"Mother, you are insatiable sometimes," Hawke stated, "Dibs on eating you out first."

"Fine, she can pleasure me then," Bethany stated.

"Goodnight, Dragonborn," Leandra stated, Hawke and Bethany echoing that, but the three were already distracted. I left with the sounds of giggling and moans in my ears.

Whistling a tune, I strolled back to the embassy, going over in my head what just happened. Part of me simply couldn't believe it. The other part thought it was one of the naughtiest, kinkiest things I'd ever participated in. And I wondered, if I could be involved in that, what else could I do?

The embassy was dark by the time I walked through the door, quietly walking up the stairs and into my bedroom. Anora was fast asleep, undressing quietly before I carefully slid under the covers. She immediately rolled towards me. "Have fun?" she whispered.

"Aye."

"Good. Surprised it took you so long to bed them." I chuckled as I held her tight towards me, kissing the top of her head. "We'll make love in the morning, Ragnar."

"Sweet dreams, my queen."

"I love you," she whispered, and by the time I returned those words, I think she was already asleep again.

*****

"An escort mission?" I asked.

Hawke shrugged. "I'm sure it'll turn into something a lot worse. Some dumb arse chantry sister almost got herself killed in Lowtown. I'm sure it was a set-up, but I'm to go see her this afternoon. I figured you could join in at least. Not sure what else your other girls are doing."

"Oh, they do their own thing nowadays. I have to book them early, otherwise they're out early and back late. Who are you taking?"

"Bethany, Varric, Merrill and Fenris."

"Fair enough. I can join in. Reckon it'll go tits up?"

Hawke laughed. "I know you. You know me. I can almost guarantee it."

I walked with Hawke to Lowtown, meeting the rest outside the Hanged Man. Bethany had no problem greeting me with a kiss, causing Varric to just chuckle to himself. It was known that I'd slept with both sisters, though no-one knew the rather sordid details of what happened that first night. We hadn't had many opportunities since.

Heading to the address given to Hawke, it was in a narrow alley, darkened by the lack of sunlight and there was a rather bad smell wafting from below us. I wasn't the only one to unsheathe a weapon, though upon entering the house, there was only the sister, a templar and... a qunari. But no ordinary qunari, considering it appeared bound and caged.

As Hawke conversed with the sister, something about the way she spoke rubbed me the wrong way. I just couldn't put my finger on what exactly it was though.

"I call him 'Ketojan', a bridge between two worlds," the sister stated as she introduced the qunari. "I want him free. He must be guided from the city without alerting his people, or being seen in my care."

"We've dealt with the Arishok. Why don't we just go see him?" I asked.

She looked at me in surprise. "You've had dealings with the qunari?"

"In a manner of speaking. He's not the only one I've known in my life."

"Then you should be more than aware how they treat those who leave their heathen order."

"Hmmm. Good point."

I half-listened as Hawke and the sister had a chat, Bethany coming close and whispering into my ear. Not just about herself or her sister either, but about Merrill, who stood nearby, looking a little awkward as always. Whenever she looked at me, she could only blush, and when we talked on the odd occasion, she could barely get five words out without stumbling over them. Both sisters had been in my ear since that first night, and I think Solona had also been talking to them. They were definitely planning something.

The sister at least seemed to care about the qunari, giving Hawke advice on what we should do, and that's how we ended up in the warrens beneath the city. The passages we ended up following had long been abandoned, and it wasn't long before we were fighting the creatures and usually inhabited these sort of places. That included spiders, the big sort that usually filled your nightmares, and we must have cut and blasted our way through more than I could count.

But in dark, dank places such as those we walked through, there was also the criminal element that liked to call such places home. And, of course, we ran into a bunch of idiots that decided that taking us on would be a good idea, particularly once they laid their eyes on the qunari, one of them, their leader I assumed, though it would be a good idea to threaten us.

That's when the qunari showed his power, and while I think we were all shocked for a moment, battle was joined once the thugs who stopped us wanted a fight. My sword was bloodied over the next few minutes as more than one thought fighting the Dragonborn was a good idea. I rarely used my Thu'um against human, but I'll admit, this lot had well and truly pissed me off, and if we hadn't killed them all as quickly as we did, I may just have used it.

Somewhat amazingly, the rest of our journey through the warrens took place without incident, and we eventually exited out towards the coast. Any thoughts that we'd get Ketojan out to safety ended when we noticed a horde of qunari apparently waiting for us. They hadn't noticed us yet, taking cover behind some bushes, watching them as they were obviously waiting for us.

"Did the sister sell us out?" I wondered.

"No. I think they're probably on the lookout for him," Hawke replied.

"So what do we do?" Bethany asked.

"Go to them and see what happens. Not a lot else we can do," Hawke answered, standing up and slowly walking towards the assembling horde. I walked beside her and I prepared myself to use my Thu'um and I knew it was going to get ugly.

The conversation went about as well as I expected. I remembered my conversation with Sten. The qunari were scared to death of magic, and this lot were ended up speaking to confirmed those fears. Once they learned that Hawke, Bethany and Merrill were mages, that ended the conversation as they went on the attack without a second thought.

"Oh, fuck this," I muttered and unleashed my Thu'um. Time for them to be scared of the Dragonborn. I blew them away with Unrelenting Force before lighting most of them on fire. They cried and screamed as the fire cooked their flesh, the mages adding their own spells, as I walked through their lines, driving my sword through bodies to finish the job.

"Maker, remind me never to get on your bad side," Varric half-joked once I was done.

Once Ketojan was released from the spell that kept him controlled, he decided to surprise us all when he stood tall. He actually spoke, having spent his entire time growling at us or the enemy. And having just killed all those idiots, he admitted that he still wanted to live by the Qun, and by doing that, he had to die. I bit my tongue to stop myself calling him a giant fucking idiot.

We stood back as he looked over the horizon, perhaps towards the qunari homeland, and felt rather helpless as he immolated himself. I just thought it was a complete waste of time, and I'm fairly sure I wasn't the only one.

"Okay, am I the only one thinking this was a set up?" Varric asked.

"I think we need a chat with a certain Chantry Sister," Hawke replied.

We headed straight back to Lowtown, arriving when it was already dark and most civilians were smart enough to be off the streets. We were all pretty pissed off by the time we got back, and heading towards the house, weapons may have been in hand, ready to get answers by whatever means necessary. The sister was surprised to see us again, and did not take kindly to our questioning, the templar by her side less so.

"Speak again, templar, and you will lose your tongue," I warned.

"And who are you?"

"The Dragonborn. You might keep mages in chains. You don't want to fuck with the Dragonborn."

"I've heard of you," the sister stated.

"Good things, I hope. And I speak for all of us when we don't appreciate your games."

Hawke just demanded payment for what we'd done. There was no point arguing with her, and she assured us that she wouldn't see our help again, not that I think we would. As the two walked out, the templar glared at me. I simply returned a dead-eyed look before he disappeared out the door.

"Well, that was a giant waste of fucking time," I exclaimed as we walked out of the house, "I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink."

All of us but Fenris headed to the Hanged Man, the elf choosing to return home, as he wasn't the most sociable of people at the best of times. We ended up in our usual corner, Bethany to one side, Hawke to the other. The latter behaved herself, the former did not, one of her hands ending up down my pants, thankfully hidden by the table. I returned the favour, sliding a hand under her robes, feeling her part her legs slightly so I could feel her up. If anyone noticed, they didn't say anything. She eventually stopped playing with me as I was winning our battle of wills, leaning in close to my ear, asking me to stop.

A few of the others wandered in later, the drink was soon flowing and conversation was easy. Varric made his way home eventually, as Sereda had moved in with him by now, and he had a good reason to leave. That left me surrounded by the women in my life, only one or two missing.

"So, Ragnar, a question," Hawke stated, "When are you going to fuck Merrill?"

I groaned as the rest giggled. "Get your cock out, Ragnar. Show her what she could have inside her," Brosca suggested.

"If he gets it out, I'll want to do something with it," Bethany stated. She had no problem sliding a hand under her robes, putting two fingers in my mouth a couple of seconds later. That led to more laughter from the others.

"Maker's breath, Bethany," Solona exclaimed.

"I'm horny, okay. And I need his thick cock inside me."

"How thick?" Merrill asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

I looked around the table, all the girls nodding their heads. With a shrug of my shoulders, I shuffled so I could get it out. Watching Merrill's eyes go wide was rather amusing, and when Bethany leaned over and started to blow me, it thickened quickly until I was rock hard, and then she got a good idea of what I was packing.

"Oh my," Merrill whispered.

Bethany stroked me as she said, "Imagine this thrusting into you, Merrill. Your virgin pussy would be completely stretched. And you'll want him in your arse as well. I'm still waiting for him to take mine."

"Oh, I couldn't..."

"Trust me, you do it once, you'll want it always," Brosca stated.

"Definitely. I was so worried about it until that first time. After that, I'll admit I really grew to like it," Solona added.

"I had no idea," Merrill started to say.

"You even seen a cock before?" Bethany asked. Merrill shook her head. She truly was innocent. "Damn girl, you definitely need to spend a night with Ragnar then. I think he'd be happy to just eat your pussy all night." Merrill just blushed, now unable to say anything. "And you would have to return the favour by getting on your knees and sucking his cock. And when he cums, you swallow what he gives you, though he might just want to cum on your face instead."

"Bethany, you're getting me really hot and bothered here," Brosca stated.

"Is there some sort of line to be fucked by the Dragonborn?" Isabela wondered.

"If we fuck, I'm taking that arse of yours," I stated, leaning forward, resting an arm on the table, making sure she met my eyes. The look she returned suggested she would give into that demand quite easily.

"If you fuck her arse, you're having mine too," Bethany exclaimed. Hawke cleared her throat. "Oh, Hawke would have to be involved too."

"Why not just a night of hard fucking and anal?" Brosca wondered, "I mean, there's enough of us here."

"And only one of me!"

"Okay," Merrill whispered.

"Okay?" Hawke asked.

Merrill nodded. "I want Ragnar to be my first. All this talk... It's making me feel funny."

Hawke laughed lightly. "It's because you're turned on, Merrill. I bet you're really wet."

Merrill wasn't too subtle when checking herself, and she turned bright red. Hawke got up and gestured for Merrill to shuffle closer to me. She was obviously nervous, almost overwhelmed, as she sat as close as possible to me. I wrapped an arm around her, feeling her shake with the nerves. "Do you mind?" I asked softly.

"Oh no, not at all. I'm just very inexperienced."