The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 43

Story Info
The Dragonborn and his adventures on Thedas.
8.8k words
4.73
1.7k
1

Part 43 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 43 -- Mature Love

*****

I'm not really sure how to start this...

She lost the baby.

Not Solona. No, she was still happy and pregnant, looking forward to the imminent arrival of our child.

No, I'm talking about Anora. We never told anyone she was with child. We'd waited for so long, and then she found out she carried our child. But the Maker and the gods were cruel. Within a month of finding out, she... we...

We were devastated. Anora was almost inconsolable. She felt like a failure. I felt empty. I wanted nothing more than to have a family with her, for Anora to hold our child in her arms. But the gods were cruel, and... I hated them for it. I vowed to make war on the Maker. I told the Nine that they could go fuck themselves. But I worried about Anora most of all. She was a shell of herself...

The expedition into the Deep Roads was fast approaching, but I dared not think about it after that. My only concern was Anora. Everyone else eventually found out. I swallowed down all my feelings, trying to come across as my usual self. It was a lie, of course. Anora... She had always worn her heart on her sleeve, despite what she thought. I think the outpouring of sympathy probably made it worse, despite the best of intentions. I lost count of how many times she cried herself to sleep as I lay beside her. I would never tell her that I would shed a few tears once she fell asleep, holding her in my arms, whispering apologies for causing her so much pain. I'd never felt pain like it before.

What made things worse was that Solona was now quite far along and blissfully happy. She tried not to show it around Anora but it was difficult considering we all lived together. Anora would never make it an issue. She was happy for Solona, and also for me, but no matter what she did or said, the fact was... Sitting back in the Hanged Man, I could only sigh as I thought about it all.

"How is she?" Varric asked, taking a seat, placing a tankard in front of me.

"As you'd expect," I replied.

"And you?"

I met his eyes and sighed. "I really don't know, Varric. I really don't know."

"You still keen for the Deep Roads?" I nodded. "Bartrand thinks we should be ready to leave within the week. We nearly have all the coin we require; we have the supplies. We know who is going out of our group. Anders should have the map we require soon enough. Once we have all that, we'll go."

"Good... Good..."

"Are you sure you should leave?"

"Anora loves me. Can't sleep without me. But I know, in some way, she also blames me for it. I think space might be best. Could be completely wrong, but... I don't know what to do, Varric. I'm out of my depth here."

"Ragnar, I don't claim to know women. But the one bit of advice I can give is this. Be with her until we leave. She needs to know you love her."

"She knows."

"And she does. No-one doubts how much you do. But that will need reinforcement day after day. Trust me on this, until I give the green light that we're going, just be with her. Show her all the love I know you have for her."

I drained my tankard and stood up, resting a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you," I said quietly.

He looked up and smiled. "Give her my love too, Ragnar. Anora is a good woman and... She deserved the happiness it would have brought her. I'll tell the others you said hello. You should just concentrate on Anora for now."

"Thanks, Varric. You're a good friend."

I headed back to the embassy. It had just gone dark but there was no life when I approached it. No lights were on. Everything appeared still. I entered quietly, one of our servants creeping towards me from the kitchen at the rear, asking if I needed anything. I simply asked after Anora. She'd done a little work but had disappeared upstairs a few hours before.

Quietly entering our bedroom, Anora was cocooned in the blankets, facing away from me. I undressed, keeping on my underwear, before sliding under the covers. To my relief, she shuffled back and spooned against me, kissing her cheek as I gave her a gentle squeeze.

"I love you, Ragnar," she whispered. I can't even tell you the relief I felt every time she said that. I simply told her I felt the same way about her. Then she added something that surprised me. "I want to try again."

I squeezed her gently again. "Are you sure?" She nodded as she turned around to face me, her eyes glistening. "Okay," I said, leaning forward to lay a gentle kiss on her lips.

We hadn't made love since that morning we'd woken up and realised what happened. Anora and I had done a lot of research since, and learned quite a bit. I could only guess she was eager to try again because that night was the perfect time to try. All she did was roll onto her back and I got into position, kissing her gently as I removed my underwear, not particularly surprised that she wasn't wearing anywhere.

There was an air of desperation to the love making that took place. Anora wrapped her legs around me, dug her fingers into my back, and refused to let go of me. I simply buried myself inside her and fucked her constantly until I simply couldn't continue. We didn't joke that night about it. We simply shared words of love and affection until I had to pull out, falling onto my back, Anora cuddling into my side.

"It will work this time," she whispered, her words as adamant as any I'd heard her say.

"I can stay. I don't have to go."

"No, Ragnar. You and your friends have spent months working towards this. You should go."

"Are you sure? I really don't have to."

She spun around, cuddling into me, her head resting on my chest just under my chin. "I'm sure, Ragnar. You just get in the way if you hang around here anyway."

That made me chuckle, feeling her do the same. It was the first time I heard or felt her laugh since the bad news. We made out again, but didn't feel the need to make love, instead acting like a pair of teenagers, simply spending a lot of time kissing and cuddling. It was nice, reconnecting after the toughest part of our relationship so far. I honestly thought... Well, it doesn't matter now.

For the first time since the news, she had a smile on her face the next morning. Standing naked in front of the mirror, I stood behind her as she leaned her head back, running my hands down her body before resting one on her stomach. "The Maker will be kind," she whispered.

"I love you, my queen."

The expedition ended up being delayed due to one or two financial problems, setting us back a few months. Varric was left rather annoyed by it all, but I didn't mind. It meant I was still around to see Solona give birth. I'd never been present at a birthing before, and I insisted that I at least be near. Two Chantry Sisters helped Solona give birth, mages also on hand in case something went wrong.

But despite a few hours of labour, Solona came through it fine and she gave birth to our baby boy. Watching her hold him in her arms, she was a changed woman immediately, looking at me, unable to stop the tears. Sitting down next to her, I kissed her head as I looked down at my son. "We'll have to think of a name," she whispered.

"I've been thinking about that. There is a man I wish to honour, if you like the name."

"Who?"

"I've told you about my old mentor back in Skyrim, the man who led the Companions before me? I believe he would be honoured if I named my first son after him."

"Okay. I don't mind the name, Ragnar. All I know is that my life is now about keeping this little bundle of joy alive."

My son would be named Kodlak Ragnar Dragonborn. Not a bad name, I thought.

But it wasn't just the birth of my son that was good news. Anora was pregnant again, and with a slight smile, she thought we conceived that very first night we made love after what happened. By the time she told me, she was at least three months along. I couldn't be quite sure of the timings. Once again, we didn't tell anyone. We wouldn't until she was far enough along that we could be confident...

Life did change at the embassy, it had to. We now had a baby to take care of. Watching Solona nurse filled my heart with joy, and she adapted so easily to being a mother, it was actually a slight surprise. Any thought of being further involved in my adventures ended the instant our child was placed into her arms the first time. She doted on our baby and, when not focused on him, helped Anora at the embassy. Brosca surprised me by being a real help, and I knew she was starting to think whenever she held him in her arms. I doted on my son when I could but, to be honest, it was a baby. Ensuring he survived until he could walk and talk took priority.

I didn't want to leave Anora after we discovered she was pregnant again, nor did I want to leave Solona alone with our child, offering more than once that I could easily pull out of the expedition. But both knew I'd been working had to prepare for it, and near enough insisted that I go. "Solona, Brosca and Eliza are here, Ragnar," Anora stated, Solona nodding along, "And our servants are more than willing to help out along the way. And I know you will regret not going."

Varric finally gave me the departure date I'd longed for, a week from the day he told me. He suggested I tie up any loose ends and perhaps buy one or two things I might overlook prior to departure. I let my girls know the date, making sure I spent plenty of time with my son before I did leave.

It was around three days before departure when I received a letter. Reading over the contents, I did wonder why she didn't just come to the embassy. It sounded urgent, so I put on my coat and headed towards Lowtown. Knocking on the door, I was greeted by Leandra in a robe, which didn't really register at the time. She smiled upon seeing me, grabbing my hand and dragging me inside, closing the door behind her. "Glad you could come so quickly, Dragonborn."

"Your letter sounded urgent. What's wrong?"

She undid the tie of her robes, watching it fall to the floor, revealing she was naked underneath. "I still remember that night, Ragnar," she said quietly, walking towards me, "I need to be fucked again by you. I want you to take my arse right now."

I couldn't help smile. "Right now?"

She ran a hand down my chest to my crotch. "I know I turn you on, Ragnar."

"Oh, there's no doubting that, Leandra. Your body is fantastic."

"So you'll fuck me?"

"Just let me get undressed first."

Once I was naked, she fell straight to her knees, taking my cock in her mouth. She didn't blow me for long, and I really didn't mind. I hadn't expected this upon arriving, but I certainly wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to fuck her arse. There was at least a rug on the floor as she turned around, lowering her head. A bottle lay on the table nearby, gesturing towards it, letting me know it was for me.

Kneeling down behind her, the first thing I did was give her pussy a lick, tasting her wetness, before moving my tongue to her arse. That made her gasp. "Oh... Ragnar..."

Pouring some oil, I continued to eat her for a little while, feeling her fondle herself at the same time. Needing to get her ready, I slid a couple of fingers into her, earning another gasp before she moaned loudly. "Maker," she breathed.

"Done this before, right?"

"Not for a while."

Sliding another finger into her, she definitely liked that, starting to move backwards, and I figured I might as well just start fucking her. Taking out my fingers, I placed the head of my cock at her tight little hole. "Maker, you have to fuck me, Ragnar," she moaned.

Giving her arse a slap, I told her to be patient. That made her giggle before she groaned as I slid my cock into her. I took my time, letting her get used to my size. "Maker, you feel enormous," she exclaimed, rather excitedly.

"By Talos, your arse is something else, Leandra," I groaned once I was buried inside her. Leaning forward towards her ear, I whispered, "Ready to get your arse fucked?"

"I've been wanting this since that night, Ragnar."

She got what she wanted. I started out somewhat slowly but once I was into it, I was soon pounding her arse. I really thought I was hurting her, but all she did was grunt, moan, and urge me on to fuck her. Grabbing her by the hips, I really started to thrust into her, hard, slow thrusts, earning a grunt each time, though she eventually turned to look back. "Fuck me, Dragonborn. Maker, your cock is fabulous."

We were totally into it and each other. A real surprise. To be honest, I probably needed it after everything that had happened, eventually pulling Leandra up so her back was against my chest, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Maker's breath," she stated, taking a deep breath, making her gasp when I moved a hand towards her pussy, giving her clit a light brush.

Turning her head to kiss me, there was quite a lot of feeling in it. I'd kissed enough women to know. She leaned back slightly as I slowed down my thrusts. "Cum in my arse, then you can fuck me properly," she said.

"That good, is it?"

"Ragnar, you were the first man since Malcolm."

"Oh..."

She gave me a soft kiss. "Guess I just had to find someone I considered worthy of being the first man since my husband. Definitely made the right choice."

I suggested we change position, Leandra quite happy to ride my cock. Watching her slide down, and into her arse again, she leaned forward, her large breasts swaying as she started to ride me. Not as hard or as fast as before, and I think we definitely enjoyed it a lot more. And she definitely wanted more kissing too as I ran my hands up and down her back, giving that arse of hers a squeeze. That made her giggle as she kissed me.

"Getting close," I warned quietly.

Thrusting up into her a little faster, I didn't need to do too much to make myself cum, Leandra making sure my entire length was inside her as I felt myself unload. Dragging her down to kiss her, I felt her legs squeeze my sides as I hugged her, surprising myself at how much I genuinely liked her. I figured it would just be sex and that was it. She reminded me of Wynne in one way, though I couldn't be sure if she was older or not. I wouldn't ask her age. I'm not that uncouth.

Sitting up, she rose to her feet and suggested we should move somewhere more comfortable. I grabbed a cloth as we entered her bedroom, giving myself a quick wash down, as she lay back on the bed, beckoning me with a finger. As I positioned myself above her, she admitted, "I was just going to invite you here to fuck me in the arse then kick you out."

"And now?"

"I want a lot more, Ragnar."

So I gave her a lot more. I just loved those breasts of hers, and she cooed as I practically suckled at them. They were already hard, so I licked and sucked at them, even giving them a gentle nibble. She definitely enjoyed that. Kissing down her body, she gasped when I kissed the marks on her body I knew were from carrying three children. She asked me to stop, voice heavy with emotion, her eyes glistening. "You just kissed me there," she whispered.

"And?"

"I always thought they were ugly."

"They're part of you, Leandra. They're what make you... Well, you." She reached forward, wanting to hug and kiss me, and the tears that fell were a real surprise as I didn't understand. "Why are you crying?" I asked, probably sounding completely oblivious.

"What happened last time wasn't intimate. Right here and now is, and you've made me feel... You probably don't know how women think about a lot of things, but I've always worried about my body, particularly after carrying three children."

I sat back on my knees and looked her body up and down a few times, from her tiny feet to the top of her head. "Well, I'm only one man, but I think there is a mature beauty to you, Leandra, that is absolutely breath-taking."

That made her full on cry, so I laid beside her and held her in my arms. "No wonder they both like you so much," she whispered, "I've been so lonely since losing Malcolm, Ragnar. I have my daughters, and you're obviously aware of our secret, but it's not the same as making love to your husband. Or a man like you."

Kissing her forehead, I whispered, "Would you like me to show you how beautiful I think you are?" She looked at me and nodded, probably not trusting her voice. So I continued what I was doing before, kissing down her body before I spread her legs. She was completely turned on, and when I lowered my tongue to taste her, she released a groan that seemed to have risen from her feet.

"Maker," she whispered.

I took my time pleasing her with my mouth, using everything I'd learned over the years to bring her close to orgasm more than once but not actually making it happen. I knew it frustrated her and also made her smile, as she knew what I was doing. And she loved it.

"You eat pussy better than my daughters, Ragnar," she moaned.

"I'll take that as a compliment, Leandra."

Though she loved every second, and so did I, she eventually begged me for release. I had her so close, teetering her on the brink, that bringing her to orgasm wasn't too difficult. She cried out quite loudly as she came, needing to use my hands, spreading her legs, otherwise she'd have caught my head in a vice. Watching her back arch at quite an angle, her fists balling the sheets, she cried out for me to keep going and stop all at once. I think it was such a good one, I figured stopping would be the best idea.

Kissing up her body, I eventually just looked down at her, cheeks bright red, forehead with a sheen of sweat, lips slightly parted as she breathed. Utterly gorgeous. "You're definitely doing that again," she whispered.

"Gladly."

Both of us looking down, my cock was resting just above her pussy. Meeting her eyes, she smiled and nodded before I kissed her, slowly sliding my cock inside her. She moaned lightly as I did until I was buried. "Gently, Ragnar," she whispered, "I need to feel... I need to feel loved while doing this."

I wasn't going to cum for a long time, so we enjoyed however long it lasted. The most she did was bend her legs back to rest them against my side so I slid a tiny bit deeper. Her hands never stopped touching me. My arms. My back. My face. She needed constant kissing, using one of my hands to caress her at the same time, reaching down to cup her arse, giving one of her breasts a gentle squeeze. She eventually wrapped her legs around me, moaning louder as the angle changed.

"Ragnar," she breathed. I loved a woman when she said my name in such a manner. I knew she was really feeling it. "Oh Maker, I'm going to cum soon. I can feel it."

"You'll cum for me, Leandra?" I whispered back. She nodded. "You love my big cock?"

"The Maker brought you into my life for a reason, Ragnar. It was definitely for this."

"Think I might have to thank my gods for what I'm feeling right now. You feel fantastic, Leandra."

I felt her squeeze my cock, causing both of us to smile. "That's some good mature pussy you're currently inside, Ragnar."

I started to thrust a little harder, and when she released another loud moan, I knew she was getting close. "Yes, Ragnar. Just like that. A little more." I did as she requested, feeling her fingers start to dig into my back. "Yes, Ragnar. Maker's breath, your cock is wonderful." I didn't say anything, concentrating on trying to make her cum, and I could feel my own orgasm just starting to form. Kissing her hard, she whimpered into my mouth as I upped the tempo a little more, and when I felt her legs really start to squeeze me, I knew she was about to cum.

She broke the kiss and her head rolled back as she cried out, her legs now squeezing me even tighter, as did her pussy, which felt great. "Keep going. You need to cum!" she cried, and I figured she might have a second orgasm quite quickly. She didn't particularly recover, simply holding onto me as I was now really pumping into her. "Cum in me... Cum in me..." She repeated again and again. "I need to feel it, Ragnar."