The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, turned and headed to the door. "She'll get what's coming to her," he muttered.

I turned around and aimed a swift kick into his face. His head crashed into the ground and he was definitely unconscious. I checked to make sure he was still alive, relieved that he was. If he had a little brain damage, I wasn't going to lose any sleep over it.

Holding Leandra tightly, I escorted her first to the Hanged Man. Finding our group at the table, I told Hawke and Bethany to follow me at once. Something in my tone had them follow me immediately. The rest wanted to follow, but I ordered them to remain. Again, something in my tone made them compliant.

Once outside, Leandra now cuddling into me, holding her tightly, I told the sisters what I'd walked in on. Hawke was incensed, ready to go and finish the job. Bethany was rather upset, blaming herself. "Did he ever see us?" she wondered.

"No, he never did. He just suspected things," Leandra whispered.

"I'm sorry," Hawke said softly, the sisters joining our hug, "If we hadn't restarted..."

"I'm fine, girls, and it's definitely not your fault. Ragnar arrived in time, saving the day once again. Gamlen barely got his pathetic little cock out before Ragnar strode in. I just didn't think Gamlen would react like that."

"Your mother is moving into the embassy while we're gone. When we're back, you two are joining us until a more permanent solution is found."

"Okay," Bethany stated, Hawke nodding her agreement.

Leandra wouldn't let go of me as we walked to the embassy. Walking inside, Anora was at her desk, though she stood up as we walked in. I gave her the bare details and she agreed to Leandra moving in immediately. "And you can sleep with us tonight, Leandra. You need him as much as I do. Hawke, Bethany, there are spare rooms for you as well. Once you're back, you can stay as long as you need."

Giving their thanks, they headed upstairs as I escorted Leandra into the living room, sitting her by the fire as I poured us each a strong drink. Her hand was shaking as she accepted the glass. My hand shook as well, though that was the rage I could feel bubbling underneath. I seriously contemplated going back to finish the job. "Thank you, Ragnar," she whispered.

"I'm sorry I got there so late."

"You saved me, Ragnar. You were just on time."

Anora stopped work and spent the rest of the day with us. Leandra didn't say much, barely touched her dinner, which wasn't a surprise, and wanted to go to bed early. Anora and I joined her. We all remained clothed as we got into bed, Leandra spooning against me. She'd been so strong all day, and it was only then that she started to cry. She turned around straight away, burying her head into my chest as I held her tightly. "He tried to rape me, Ragnar. His own sister..."

"He's a bastard, Leandra," Anora stated, "Maybe you should get the guard involved?"

"No. I've left him in that hovel, all alone. And I'll get what's owed to me and my family. If he causes me any more trouble, I'll just send Ragnar to deal with him."

"I'll kill him with my bare hands."

She met my eyes, a crooked grin forming. "I just want your hands holding me right now," she said, choking back a sob.

"Do you want me to go? I'll stay. I'm sure Hawke and Bethany are having second thoughts."

"I'll look after her, Ragnar," Anora said behind me, "You have nothing to fear living here, Leandra."

"You should go, so should my girls," Leandra stated firmly, "You have worked so hard getting it all ready. I'm safe here now. Just hold me tonight and for as long as you can before you go. I've heard what word your girls use when they're with you."

"Safe," Anora whispered.

Leandra nodded, burying her head into my chest again. She cried a little longer, and I simply tried to soothe her, before it trailed off and she seemed to finally relax. Anora got up and slid onto the other side, holding Leandra as well, running a soft hand up and down her side. Hearing her breathing changed, I checked to see Leandra was now fast asleep. I sighed with relief, but knew she would probably wake during the night.

"Have a nap, Ragnar. I'll keep her comforted for now."

"Thank you, Anora."

"It's the right thing to do."

Leandra woke a few times during the night, and was rather tired the next morning. We were meant to be departing, so headed downstairs for breakfast, the sisters and Brosca armoured and ready to go, though I could see the doubt in Hawke's eyes. Leandra seemed to notice.

"You are going, girls, and that's an order. I'm safe here while you are gone."

"And Gamlen?" Hawke asked.

"Fuck him," Leandra retorted, "He's a pathetic little man."

We eventually had to go, all my girls lining up to say goodbye to me. I kissed Solona before I held my son, marvelling at how much he seemed to grow with each day. Soon enough, he's be walking and talking. Eliza was there, so I gave her a hug, though the intimacy between us had disappeared, as I knew she was dating a guardsman. Anora then stepped forward to hug me, wishing me luck, telling me not to be stupid, demanding I return home, and that she loved me more than anything. The kiss we shared... If that didn't show how we felt about each other, nothing would.

Leandra was last and she held onto me tightly. "Come back to me," she whispered, before leaning up to kiss me. I cupped her cheek as I met her eyes. "I love you," she added, "I haven't felt like this since Malcolm, but I know this feeling, Ragnar. It's definitely head over heels love. You're everything I want in a man, and I know I want to spend many, many more years with you."

"I love you too," I whispered back, kissing her again, "And I promise you I will come back. I have Anora, I have you, I have Solona, and I have my son to come home too. I'm not going to let some stupid darkspawn get the best of me."

I hugged Anora and Leandra at the same time before they held each other as I stood back. "We'll be back before you know it. Trust me."

I was the last to walk out the door, looking over three of the most important women in my life, my young son giggling away as Solona made funny faces at him. Anora and Leandra simply smiled as I slipped out the door, shut it behind me, and joined the sisters as we headed to the main gate. Everyone else invited to join us was waiting for us. Before we got there, I pulled the sisters to a stop.

"So..."

"It's not a surprise, Ragnar. She was always talking about you," Hawke explained.

"We know our mother. She's definitely in love," Bethany added.

"Just so you know, we love you too, in case you haven't realised yet."

"Maker yes," Bethany exclaimed, "The moment I strode into that room the first time and saw you, I thought 'I want to fuck him', following by 'And I'm going to fall in love with him'."

"And it won't get awkward?" I asked.

"No," Hawke replied adamantly, "We're family who just happen to love the same man."

"Do you share the same feelings, Ragnar?" Bethany wondered, surprised to hear her sound unsure.

I dragged both of them close to me. "Let's just say there's a lot of love right here, right now." Both of them smiled, actually looking shy. "I might not quite believe in your Maker, but He certainly brought you two into my life."

"Oh, we thank Him every day for the fact you came here to Kirkwall," Hawke stated.

Sharing a kiss with both of them, I grabbed them both by a hand and led them towards the gate. I know we walked along probably grinning like fools, but it felt good to finally admit our feelings. Leandra was still a slight surprise, but I now had another girl to return to. As for Hawke and Bethany, I'd fallen for them long ago. I just needed to admit it to them.

But once we joined the rest, it was time to put that to the back of the mind. The expedition was about to begin.