The Dragonborn Comes Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon," I grunted before I kissed her again, resting my forehead against hers, looking into her eyes. I knew she already liked me a lot. Not love, it would never be that, or at least I didn't think so, but there was definitely an undeniable attraction now.

When I finally came, she squeezed me again, this time to keep me in place as I groaned her name, continuing to thrust until I just couldn't anymore, needing to stop and relax on my forearms. I felt out of breath. Little surprise as we'd been making love for quite a while. I felt her kiss my cheek. "Thank you, Ragnar," she whispered.

"Absolutely not necessary," I replied softly.

I needed to move, pulling out and rolling onto my side, Leandra doing the same, spooning into me. "I miss times like this," she said softly.

"Tell me about him."

"It won't be awkward?"

"No. It's clear in your voice your love for him. Obviously the love of your life. Please, tell me about him."

She did. It was obvious why she'd fallen in love with him. He sounded like a good man. Being a mage wasn't a surprise considering two of his children were. But what he'd done to win Leandra's hand and heart? No wonder she still spoke of him in near reverential tones.

Then she admitted a few more things, that when I thought about it, were not a surprise.

"So, that night with myself, Mary and Bethany... It was at least a little weird, right?"

"It was when I sat back and thought about it. During it, I was too caught up and, admit, it was rather exciting and incredibly naughty."

"Our family has always been close, Ragnar. It comes with keeping ourselves secluded away, even near Lothering. We had to because of Mary and Bethany being mages. If anyone found out... I knew from a young age Mary had different interests. She worshipped her father and I could also see she was attracted to him."

"I assume..."

"Yes. I organised it. Malcolm was surprisingly open-minded when I asked. Then I spoke to Mary, warning her that if she did, life wouldn't be the same. I watched my husband and our daughter make love. It was... It was beautiful. He was so tender and kind, and Mary... Well, she loved every second, particularly when he pleasured her with his tongue. Made her cum quite hard. I'll admit, I was jealous watching that, as I knew what he did to me. But what surprised me was that, after they were done, she invited me to join in. I had no idea she looked at me like that, but Malcolm suggested I was so focused on her attraction to him, I just never saw hers to me."

"What about Bethany?"

"Malcolm passed before she was of age to be intimate. She was eager before but... I wanted her to be old enough to fully understand the consequences. I had no doubt she felt the same way as Mary though." She laughed before continuing. "I think she would have given him a heart attack, considering what's she like. After he passed, and it was just the four of us, I organised so on her eighteenth birthday, she could have her mother, sister, and brother."

"Carver was involved? He was Bethany's twin, right?"

"Correct. And Carver loved his mother very much, Ragnar." I couldn't help laugh. So did she. "Oh, I do miss him as he was a wonderful son and also a very good lover. Maker, it's a good thing I never fell pregnant as that boy could fuck all the time. He didn't have what you have between your legs, and I'll admit right now you are better, but the love shared between mother and son, then adding that sort of intimacy to it..." She sighed happily, no doubt remembering some good times. I knew the loss of him resonated with the family, so I'm glad she could remember happier times.

"And I assume the siblings?" I asked, rather intrigued by it all.

"I was Carver's first, which probably isn't a surprise, considering he was my little boy who turned into a handsome young man. But I know Mary and Carver were intimate after that, and if not Mary, then Carver would go looking for his twin, and we all know Bethany loves to fuck. Well, to call it intimate would be incorrect regarding Bethany, considering I walked in on them more than once. They liked to experiment and sometimes I would join in. Malcolm, while he was still alive... Well, he made love to me but Mary certainly got his attention from that first time. She was a little minx at times and I walked in on the more than once. Don't get me wrong, Mary never tried to usurp me. Malcolm let her know that first time how things were, but she loved her father very much, and I know Malcolm enjoying fucking an eighteen-year-old girl who was gagging for it." She turned around to face me. "Does all this disgust you?"

"No. I've heard of such things before. Never had anyone so willingly admit it. But I do have to ask how I got involved here if..."

"Before we escaped Lothering, I sat the girls and Carver down and said it had to stop. Where we lived in Lothering, we had plenty of privacy. No-one would discover us and I took steps to ensure Mary and Bethany wouldn't fall pregnant, while I'd gone through the phase where I cannot fall pregnant any longer. Leaving Lothering meant leaving the protection. It was the best choice. The first day you met us, the two girls raved about you like I'd never heard them talk about any man. I honestly thought they had left that part of that life behind. I thought I had too. But when I walked in on you, and they were being intimate with you there, and you were quite happy to join in, I guess I gave up quite easily." She trailed off. "But it will have to stop again. It has to. If we were discovered, our lives would be ruined."

I think she felt relaxed having told me their secrets, enough so that she eventually fell asleep, an arm across my chest, one of her legs over mine, snuggling tightly into my side. I kissed her forehead and lay there, not feeling tired myself, smiling to myself that I'd exhausted her so much.

I was ready to just about drift off myself when her bedroom door opened, Hawke popping her head in, hearing her giggle before she whispered for Bethany. The pair of them walked into the bedroom, their eyes running up my body before they fell upon their naked mother. "Wore her out, Ragnar?" Hawke asked.

"My arse got fucked good and proper, girls," Leandra replied, "Then we made love." She said it so sweetly, I looked at her and gave her a kiss.

"Is arse-fucking still on table?" Bethany wondered.

Leandra smiled and nodded. "I won't say no, Bethany," I replied.

"Well, if you're getting your arse fucked, count me in too," Hawke added.

Leandra turned onto her back. "Okay girls, this is the deal. We enjoy one last night together. After this, it must stop. I'm sure Gamlen already suspects things." Bethany muttered something. "What?" Leandra asked.

"He does because the bastard tried to blackmail me into doing things with him."

"That's what I feared would happen. Okay, I'll deal with Gamlen, don't worry about him. But I need your agreement that tonight is the last time. And I mean forever. We cannot give into temptation. That means no more threesomes with Ragnar, because I know I'm not the only one who will give in." Hawke and Bethany shared a glance. "I need to hear it, girls. I need you to promise me."

"We promise," Hawke stated, Bethany adding her own.

"Good. Now, girls, I think you're vastly overdressed to get what you want. And Bethany, I think Ragnar would love to eat your arse before fucking it. As for you, Mary, my pussy needs some attention. I believe your tongue will suffice."

The night got weird again. Bethany had her arse fucked for the first time, and to my real surprise, after about five minutes, she was begging me to utterly pound her. It was enough that Hawke and Leandra stopped what they were doing and watched, though Leandra eventually sat in front of her, offering her pussy. Bethany distracted herself by giving her mother some attention.

"Does it hurt?" Hawke wondered.

"A little bit but I feel tingles up and down my body. And I'm definitely going to cum from this."

"So am I!" I exclaimed.

After we orgasmed, Bethany was a convert, talking about anal in a way that reminded me of Brosca. Hawke let me rest for a few minutes though she wanted it slightly differently, asking me to lie down so she could ride me. While she did that, I had Leandra sit on my face, something which she enjoyed immensely as I made her cum again.

We sucked, licked and fucked until later that night. Everyone enjoyed a couple of orgasms, and at one stage, I sat back and watched the three of them pleasure each other. Honestly, despite the fact it was mother and daughters, it was one of the hottest things I'd ever watched. By now, Leandra had told the girls that I knew everything, both surprised I hadn't recoiled in horror and run away. I joked, suggesting I wasn't going to turn down seriously good pussy because they liked to get weird. Thankfully, I eventually wore all three out, while feeling utterly drained myself. Bethany was the first to break and head to bed, Hawke following her a little later, leaving me alone with Leandra for one last time. I couldn't possibly cum again, and she was exhausted, but we continued to make love until we basically stopped moving but I remained inside her.

"Much more of this, Ragnar, and I'm going to get some serious feelings," she whispered, squeezing her legs that were wrapped around me.

Kissing her, feeling her arms wrap around me, I rolled onto my back so she could lie on my chest, running my fingers up and down my back. "I think we already have some of them," I admitted.

"Definitely. As I said, Ragnar, you're the first since Malcolm. I'm glad I got you to myself this afternoon." She looked up and asked, "And it will happen again?"

"Absolutely." I gave her a gentle thrust, her eyes closing for a moment as she smiled. "You think I'd be stupid enough to turn down you?"

"And that's why so many women seem to love you."

"I'm just me, Leandra. I know I'm a bastard for what I do, like being here with you right now when Anora is at home, Solona has had my child, Brosca is starting to feel lonely, Merrill wants much more from me considering I took her virginity..."

"That's the choices they have made, Ragnar. And it is their choice if they choose to remain one of your girls. They can easily end it. From what I've been told, and from what you've told me, you are always honest and up front about how you live your life."

"So what do you want?"

She moved up and down a few times, causing herself to gasp. "I'm not after firm commitment, Ragnar. I have no desire to marry again. But I wouldn't mind a noble, courageous warrior, someone with the blood and soul of a dragon, to warm my bedside from time to time." She paused before leaning up to kiss me. "Though I'll admit to falling for him already," she whispered.

"So we're going to get feelings?" She smiled and nodded, so I kissed her forehead. "Good, because although I love sex, it's even better with someone you care for."

"Do you love my daughters?"

"I care for them greatly but... love..." I sighed. "I'm probably stopping myself from doing so because they are sisters. Falling for one or the other, or both..."

"Once again, Ragnar, they're adults and have made their choice. Both of them want you. You clearly want both of them. I know they both want to give you their heart. All you need do is return yours to them."

"And you, Leandra?" She didn't reply for a moment before she blinked rapidly. I immediately shuffled back so I was sitting up, taking her with me. Lifting her head with a finger, I looked into her eyes. "Do you want my heart, Leandra?" I asked softly.

"Ragnar, this is so..."

"I wouldn't be here right now like this with you if I didn't already care for you, Leandra."

She rested her head against my chest. "This is too much, Ragnar. It's not too fast, not at all. It's just... My heart is now racing. I can't believe it. Someone like you, someone so much younger, and the way you look at me... Again, the last man was Malcolm..." She trailed off and simply squeezed me tightly as I completed the hug. We sat like that until she was falling asleep, so I suggested it was probably best I leave.

My clothes were still in the living room, so I grabbed them before heading back into the bedroom, dressing as Leandra lay back, keeping her legs slightly spread to distract me. Once dressed, I sat beside her and leaned down to give her a kiss, stroking her cheek. "I enjoyed today, Leandra. One of my best in Kirkwall."

"It was absolutely my best day since I arrived, Ragnar. Promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"Come see me before you leave. Not for what we just did. Just so I can say goodbye."

"Of course. Big hug and kiss?"

That made her giggle. "I won't want to let you go, Ragnar."

I leaned down to kiss her again. "Sweet dreams, Leandra. I'll see you soon."

"Goodnight, Ragnar."

I definitely had a big stupid grin on my face as I walked out of Lowtown back toward the embassy. I was trying really hard not to think about her the entire way, but I knew one thing. I'd definitely fallen for her. Not in love, I don't think it was that. But it was close enough.

Walking upstairs, Anora was in bed, reading by candlelight. She took one look at me and laughed. "Bloody hell, Ragnar. You look exhausted." She paused before asking, "Who?"

"Someone you're probably not expecting," I replied, kicking off my boots before getting on the bed, still clothed, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, someone new, then."

"I would say take a guess, but you'll probably..." I took a deep breath. "Leandra Hawke."

Anora burst into laughter. "Their mother? Ragnar Dragonborn! She's old enough to be your mother!" I shrugged, feeling myself blush.

"I really like her, Ani. She's..." I trailed off as Anora looked at me.

"I've heard that tone before, Ragnar. I know when you're telling the truth. You're falling for her?"

"Maybe. All I know is that I really enjoyed today. And it wasn't just the intimacy. It was.... Well, a reminder of us. We talked for ages about everything. My life, here and in Skyrim. Her life here and back in Ferelden. She told me about her past, her marriage, everything."

"Well, you are a very good listener, Ragnar."

"She's a fascinating woman and I enjoy her company."

She put her book down and lifted the sheets. I undressed, leaving on my underwear, as I slid underneath as she turned onto her side, spooning back into me, resting a hand on her stomach. She was wearing only a thin shirt, so I could slip a hand underneath to at least feel her skin, making her giggle as I gently tickled her. Though I enjoyed making love with Anora, sometimes it was the simple things that were the best, such as lying with her like that, chatting away about nothing and just enjoying her body against mine. If I hadn't been with Leandra all day, we would have made love, but my body simply couldn't react any longer.

Feeling refreshed the next morning, we made love by the dawn sunlight. By now, it was almost a ritual, Anora getting her chance with me before everyone else. We made love every morning, and as I was rarely away, Anora was very happy. I still couldn't quite understand how she put up with me considering what she put up with from Cailan. Any time I expressed doubts, she would grab my hand and tell me I'd been honest since day one with her, and more importantly, I made her feel loved and I spent nearly every night sharing her bed. The fact I loved other woman? She was simply happy that she was one, and she felt the most important out of them all.

The next couple of days were about preparing for the expedition. Varric suggested we'd be gone for a couple of week, maybe up for a month. I spent most of my time making sure my weapons were in tip top condition, sharpening my sword and dagger, making sure my shield could withstand physical and magical attacks, while going over my armour with a fine tooth comb, ensuring any weaknesses were fixed. Brosca had chosen to join the expedition, which pleased me, as I knew she was feeling a little left out lately.

I spent some time with Varric and Bartrand as they went over their inventory. Considering there were so many of us, we would need a lot of supplies, particularly food, while we would also need tents, bed rolls, cooking utensils, a pot or two, and a million and one other things that not all of us would think of.

The afternoon before we were to depart, I was in the Hanged Man having a tankard when I figured I should keep my promise to Leandra. Hawke and Bethany were with me, letting them know what I was doing. They told me to have fun, which I actually wasn't planning on doing, simply wishing to see her before we left, but they stayed at the tavern.

Heading to their house, I knocked on the door and was surprised there wasn't a response. I put an ear to the door and could hear noise from within. Knocking again, I called out, "Leandra?"

When I heard a scream of my name, I knew something was wrong. Putting my shoulder to the door, it was stronger than I thought, so tried twice more before I gave up and used my Thu'um. That blew the door open, striding in to see Leandra on her back, fighting off her brother. But what he was trying to do...

Hauling him up by the collar, I pulled him off her as he stumbled backwards, his pathetic cock swinging as he almost tripped over his trousers. "She's your sister, you sick fuck!"

"I know what's going on in here!" he exclaimed, striding forward.

Big mistake, and I swung immediately, connecting with his jaw and he went down straight away. He wasn't out cold, but he wouldn't be getting up any time soon.

"I'm your sister, Gamlen. How could you!?!?"

I took off my coat, helping Leandra to her feet, and wrapped her up in it. I simply held her for a few seconds, feeling her tremble in my arms. "He admitted to blackmailing Bethany, Ragnar," she whispered, "He wanted to fuck my daughter."

"She's a whore, just like her mother," Gamlen spat.

I spun around and delivered a swift kick to his ribs. I was only wearing leather boots, so probably didn't break any of them. "That's your sister you are talking to, you depraved fuck. Trying to fuck... No, trying to rape your sister. I should kill you right now." I got behind him and lifted him up, putting an arm around his neck, squeezing his windpipe with my forearm. "You're pathetic," I growled into his ear, "I could snap your neck like a twig and I know no-one would care. I could dump you outside in the middle of the day and no-one will come looking for me."

"Ragnar," Leandra whispered, "Not like this. He's already lost. I know the truth about everything now."

"How do you mean?"

"You ruined my life, bitch!" Gamlen croaked, and I just squeezed tighter, hearing him wheeze.

"He took everything, Ragnar. He said he'd help and protect me after I left with Malcolm. Instead, he..." She trailed off and sighed. "Let him go, Ragnar."

"Pack your things, Leandra. You will not stay in this hovel one night longer. You can move into the embassy while we're gone, and we'll think of something afterwards."

She agreed, grabbing a case to pack her few belongings, before doing the same for Hawke and Bethany. They didn't have all that much but I knew their lives would improve considerably in the future. I let go of Gamlen, dropping him to the ground, as I stayed between him and her. He was smart enough not to move.

Leandra handed me my coat as she'd changed, covering herself up. I could see her still shaking, and though I wanted to comfort her, I needed to resolve this first. "Wait outside, Leandra."

"Don't kill him. Promise me. He's not worth it."

"I won't. Trust me."

Once Leandra was outside, I stood over Gamlen. He looked up and enjoyed the fact he was scared. I thought he was about to piss himself. "I honestly don't know what to say, Gamlen. All I do know is that I'm glad I arrived when I did. You really are a pathetic little man. And what you just tried to do to Leandra, and what you tried to do to Bethany?" I crouched down, though still made him look up at me. "It's a good thing Leandra wants you alive, because if it was up to me, I'd put my hands around your throat and choke the life out of you."