The Dragoness' Egg: Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He squirmed, restless. He had to be out, he knew that much, though he didn't know how to get there. Unsure of how much space was in there, William grew more and more active, twisting and turning, though his egg bumped up against others, which restricted the amount of movement he could put into it.

CRACK!

It was just a tiny crack, where his nose poked through, but it was light! And air! William pressed on, encouraged, chirping and squawking, though those sounds coming from his lips did not sound familiar at all.

But it was him, the new William, and he squirmed and broke and pushed his way out of the egg, wincing lightly at the fragile yet sharp edges. It was not how he had imagined coming into the world at all as he blinked up at his mother, trying to understand.

It was new, so very new, and she seemed larger than ever. And there was another dragon with her too, sitting near, his face curious, though he did not seem to be a threat.

William grunted, trying to work his new vocal cords. Yet there was a blush on his face, warming his new scales for the first time.

He was naked...and it felt okay too. As if that was the way he was meant to be, panting lightly from the exertion it had taken just to get himself out of the egg.

"My little one," Ariat crooned, scooping him up into her hands and cradling William to her bosom. "You're wonderful, you're perfect. Come here, look at yourself..."

She propped up a small mirror, which had to have been taken from a king or a queen at some point in her hoard-gathering quests, showing him just how he looked. And what William saw was a perfectly formed mini dragon -- not a dragoness like her, but a drake like the one sitting with her, comfortably positioned while he was left in a nest with a mound of eggs all around.

He...was a dragon. Small, perfectly formed, perhaps a slight bit taller than he had been as a human. With white horns and a red muzzle, just like that of his mother, who had laid his egg, he was scaled all over, with a lighter, more orange-like belly.

"Oh..."

It seemed that was one sound he could make, running his small hands wondrously over his body, heart beating more and more quickly. Was it really him? Even his tail had a weight to it and he curled it back and forth experimentally, the tip pointed with a spade-like shape.

"My beautiful little drake," Ariat murmured to him, scooping him up in her hands and leaning back, cradling him on her large chest. "You are wonderful. Do you like your new form, my son? And you will have plenty of siblings to play with soon enough..."

That much he understood from the eggs that remained, blinking away all memories of his old life and sinking into a new one. What reason could he possibly have to even want to go back when he had his mother there with him? And a new drake too, one who possibly could be a father figure to him -- much-needed, if William was honest with yourself.

"Ah, but you need a new name for a new life with me," Ariat said. "How about...Simonel?"

It sounded like a name out of one of the fantasy books that he had liked to read -- but that seemed so long ago. All Simonel could do was purr and nod and look up adoringly to his mother, sprawled over the upper curve of her breasts. He was happy there, tucked away and resting safely, drinking in her body heat even though there was a part of him tingling with a different kind of pleasure from the many swamping him.

He liked her too...as more than his mother. But that had been clear, long ago, from his attraction to her. Maybe that would complicate things, going forward, but Simonel would just have to deal with that whenever it came up. If it even came up.

The sweetness of her breasts called to him, feeding off the warmth of his mother, nestled in close and warm and safe. He purred softly, tail flicking back and forth, waiting for his siblings to hatch.

His new father smirked down at him softly, but there was a fatherly gleam in his eyes too. They were the same, after his hatching, both dragons who could go forward into the world. Simonel nestled into his mother's cleavage, tucked in there, as Ariat lapped over him gently with her long, flexible tongue, cleaning off any drop of fluid remaining from when he'd been inside the egg.

Purring, Simonel blushed, his new tail twitching lightly. His siblings would soon be born and, with his new life ahead of him, he couldn't wait to meet them.

As long as Simonel was with his mother, Ariat, he would always be safe and looked after.

All from coming out of a dragoness' egg.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

BruceWoBruceWo6 months ago

Great story. One deserving of a second chapter

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Breeding Ritual A deer-taur and a fox anthro partake in breeding...in NonHuman
Moonrise Werewolf's bite turns man into the pack's breeding bitch.in NonHuman
The Unicorn Pt. 01 A unicorn claims a village man as its mate.in NonHuman
The Alien Queen A man is transformed and re-born as an alien in captivity...in Fetish
Tom's Parallel World Pt. 01 A world where some mammals have evolved alongside humans.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories