All Comments on 'The Dragon's Bride Ch. 04'

by adri_kingsley

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, really dropped the ball on this one. I gotta hand it to him though, must be hard to have claimed the position he was arguably least suited for, shows how much he wanted to save everyone from others like him.

He should probably 'relieve' himself at the earliest opportunity though, the horny is making him make mistakes that he can't afford. Like missing the incoming riot, wasting his energies on trying to magically roofie the queen, being stupid enough to sit in the same cart to begin with, wasting energy and a a prodigious amount of time making people strangle themselves when a quick punch would have done the job while they were incapacitated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Previous commenter has a point: doesn't make sense for Aurixis to kill people in the manner he did. Anyone could take him out because he's so unaware oh his surroundings.

BUT

I am LOVING the conspiracy building up here as well as the smut. Carry on! More chapters! -Lilmeow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue! This is a great story!

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2about 1 year ago

Thanks. This is great

I came back to read it all a second time (probably hoping that there was more the second time - lol)

If you get the chance, would love to see where this one leads.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please keep going! It's way too good to abandon!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Are there more to this series I can't seem to find the next chapter? Am I missing it or has it just not been released on here yet? Plz let me know I'm way to invested into storyline. Love your work btw u have a wonderful talent and skill.!!

KnitceleryKnitcelery2 months ago

I need the rest! Pleeeaaassse

Cheybabe22Cheybabe22about 1 month ago

Same please tell me there are going to be more to this series.....im so invested at this point. Please contiue! The way u write is amazing...I haven't been so entranced into a story in a long while!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useradri_kingsley@adri_kingsley
Hi all - I'm an amateur erotica author, trying to find a bit of a foothold writing what I'm passionate about! Keep an eye on my page for stories about shifters and dragons and demons (oh my!). If you are interested in reading more of my work, check out my Smashwords: https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES