The Drake Ridge Road Resort

Story Info
Stevie brings her girlfriend to a nudist resort.
1.4k words
3.25
5.2k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even at 40 years old I have a slim shapely body. Pumping my legs on an elliptical at Planet Fitness certainly helps in that regard. At 126 pounds my figure is an elegant vase shape.

Not too long ago a longtime friend mentioned that she is a naturist and that her first time was 5 years ago. The then 36 year old wanted to "make life interesting". Her favorite place to exercise her "God given right" is on Drake Ridge Road in Bennington, Indiana, a long ride from southern Ohio where we both live.

Looking at her across the metallic lattice table on my balcony I simply said, "No way", rather emphatically I might add. Why does Leah think I want run around naked? Why does anyone want to be an exhibitionist?

I lit a cigarette and set the pack on the table. Smoke streamed from my lips leaving a small blue cloud hanging in front of me.

Leah has a pear-shaped figure of short stature. Her boobs are a modest B cup. She's not unattractive in her face. She has spectacular high cheekbones, full lips, an upturned nose and green eyes. Strawberry-blond hair frames a face that combines oval and heart shapes.

Anyway, over the next few days I couldn't stop thinking about public nudity. Why couldn't I stop thinking about it? Maybe it has something to do with a childhood incident. I had just come home from first grade and saw my mom sitting nude watching television in the kitchen.

Minutes later mom got dressed only because she decided that we had to go shopping. She had said to me that "there's not a thing wrong with nudity. That's your right."

Though not a regular event in my home, it wasn't the first such incident.

As for smoking, I had bummed one just to calm myself for the CPA exam which, by the way, I passed easily. Long before that day was over a powerful craving had to be satisfied so I purchased my first ever pack. It was New Port Lights.

Unable to stop thinking about going going sky-clad, I finally took the decision to stay at a nudist campground. My stay should be without Leah. I can ask my cousin Samantha.

The 38 year old divorcee enjoys camping and would be more than happy to spend a few days with me.

Two weeks later..

A very warm first Saturday morning in August finds Sam and me on our way to Drake Ridge Rustic resort in my red Toyota Camry. I am wearing a Charcoal T-shirt dress but with neither bra nor panties. To conceal the plan I did put a suitcase in my trunk. Sam doesn't have to know that it's empty.

Both of us enjoy listening to books so we're playing "The House of Gucci", a selection that I had recently purchased. Both of us can be very fashion conscious sometimes. That's part of the appeal of this narrative.

We were a half hour away from our destination when I mentioned that I've never been to this spot but that I had heard a lot about it from my girlfriend Leah.

"She spends a week at the place every year in a nice cottage."

"My x husband and I stayed at a campground the year we got married, but just that one time. We were only there for a weekend."

"Your honeymoon?"

"Our honeymoon," Sam replied.

She had spoken extensively in the past about the marital problems. She opted to bury the past so I didn't dig.

"Are you dating again?"

"Yah, but it's not serious. His name is Jarred."

I had to tell her sooner or later that we're headed for a naturist resort. It was just a question of how to say it.

Approximately 15 minutes away I started making the pitch for nudity.

"The resort is clothing optional."

"Really," she exclaimed then added, "not my style."

"No one is judgemental. No one gets arrested for indecent exposure. Clothing is just a convention of society but since the resort is private property the owners can allow nudity."

"You don't say."

"I do say."

Sam doesn't mind if I smoke in my car so I lit one after making an urgent visit to a roadside restroom. We continued on our way as smoke flowed through the open window. With Leah sitting beside me I would have to endure a long non-smoking ride. That's not good for my sanity.

"The female body is a beautiful piece of work, like an artistic sculpture."

"You don't say."

"I do say."

"Stephanie why do you want to be naked outside?"

"It feels good. You'll agree once you take everything off and feel the fresh air against your flesh."

She wore a Sky Blue sleeveless backless adjustable spaghetti- strap dress. It's U neck with wrap waist design is made for a strapless bra.

The gate and guard shack is by now just a scant 100 feet ahead of my bumper. I stopped and turned my head.

"I'm going to take this dress off. You don't have to take yours off. Nudity is strictly optional."

I turned my head forward and pulled the dress off and tossed it to the back. Sam remained clothed.

The car proceed very slowly toward the gate and stopped beside the guard shack. There I said my name over the microphone and showed my driver's license to the camera.

The gate swung upward letting us inside.

The small white single-story building with pitched roof stood barely 100 feet ahead of us. Samantha and I approached at a leisurely pace.

As we come into the office a somewhat heavyset dark-haired woman is standing naked behind the counter. I gave my name, showed an ID and presented to her my VISA card. She slid a pair of card keys across the counter. We were directed us to have a seat "in that room."

Sam and I took our seats on metallic folding chairs amid other nude guests. A projector aimed at a large screen at the front sits on a table near the back wall.

Within a few seconds a video starts and a male voice is telling visitors campground rules.

Outside the office Sam and I would part briefly. I watched her go to the car and waited for her to return.

Seeing her naked delighted me.

"Now don't you feel so much better, more free?"

"I do. I just wish I had brought Jarred along."

"You should'ave," I replied.

Sam and I came out to a picnic table near a tiny pond where I saw a strikingly handsome man walking toward the same table. He has short light-brown hair, a trimmed beard a blue eyes. He is lean but not a stringbean and stands about 5 8. His penis is uncut, not that it matters to me.

"Hello there," I said.

"Hi," he replied.

"I'm Stephanie."

"I'm Robert. It's nice to meet you."

"Are you here by yourself Robert?"

"Yes I am," he replied.

We took seats on opposite sides of the picnic table. Like me he is at a nudist resort for the first time.

"I got here yesterday afternoon."

I replied that I had "just arrived minutes ago."

I was to learn that he's 30 years old and actually lives in southern Ohio, though he didn't say which town.

Samantha and I marveled at the sunset colors for a few minutes. There was a melancholy expression on my face. There was no chemistry with Robert.

As the sky grew dark I stretched out on the bed and gave my clitoris a hard rub. Vaginal muscles went into spasms causing my legs to quiver. My labia parted exposing pink flesh. My clit had become engorged. My fingers slid through the sticky wetness that coated everything.

Robert why can't you be ten years older? Why can't I be ten years younger? I just think you're so handsome and so nice.

My vagina ballooned and two fingers penetrated to my G spot. The spasms continued and my hips bucked as my fingers slid back and forth.

I wanted you so much Robert. I can't stand not having you.

My free hand crept to my left boob squeezing it lightly and brushing the nipple.

I was to find out that men came with their wives and in some cases children. Robert, though charming and here by himself, would turn out to be gay. I could only console myself with masturbation and fantasy.