All Comments on 'The Drake'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, Great story of a sissies first time. Made me wish I was Cindy, hope there's more to cum.

Cat45

sissygirl123sissygirl123over 2 years ago
wonderful story

You described perfectly how it feels to have a real mans large cock enter your sissy pussy and make love to you. Then filling you up with his cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written. It expresses everything we girls want and love...to be fucked by our man and feel his sperm deep in our boi-pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope someday my wife will do that for me helping me take that final step into womanhood.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 2 years ago

I have read this story so many times, love it. Thank you for all of your wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a Delicious story!

I'd 💘 to be treated as a girl & feel wanted & needed for sexual bliss.

Thank You Cindy!

EroticaReaderEroticaReaderabout 2 years ago

I absolutely LOVE this story Cindy. Like she had wanted for so long, I also want this. Especially with a loving wife who would encourage me as Julie did. Sadly, for me, that will never happen, but I can imagine it as others who have commented, by reading and imagining.

Thank you so much, honey, for sharing your stories with us.

ER ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Even crossdressers are allowed to dream.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

FANTASTIC STORY -- MORE THAN 5 STARS.

I truly love love love this story. It is exactly what I want to happen with my wife and a big stud male lover. The detail is fantastic and the whole story really turned me on. There are many excerpts that truly hit home with me and one of them is:

"Cindy, it's time. You're about to become one of us, baby, and there is no going back from this. Once he fucks you and comes inside you, your manhood is gone forever. You are now a cocksucker and in a few minutes, you will be a complete girl, just like me." (spoken by wife)

I truly wish my wife would be like your wife. I truly want to be just her girlfriend and not her husband any more. I know I'm a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch (yes, that's me) and I want her to tell me that I'm no longer a "man" but rather I'm now a "gurl". I only want sex with men; not with women at all -- not my wife, not any woman. Hopefully one day I will have such a talk with my wife and she will be truly happy for me. I hope she will fuck other men while I watch and then she will watch me while those hot studs feed me their cocks and fuck me.

P.S. You will notice that my female name is also "Cindy". You and I do have something in common.

I love your stories. Keep up the great writing.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Epilogue: Julie set up more men to fuck her husband who was pretending to be a woman. But all women are eventually jealous or just plain mean to other women who could be a threat. A couple of her boyfriends told her to get lost because they enjoyed "Cindy so much better. So Julie showed her true colors and on the day "Cindy" found out he has serious STD's Julie left him high and dry. She divorced him for being a pervert and he had no evidence that she was involved. She just laughed and laughed at her pathetic ex-husband after taking him to the cleaners in the divorce. She was getting on fine with her life after he died, but his dad put two and two together. One day Julie disappeared and was never heard from again. Unknown to anyone her father-in-law kidnapped her and sold her into sexual slavery. She eventually met the same end as she'd given to her husband. A month before she died she received a brief video from her ex-father-in-law. He was grinning from ear to ear, "Paybacks a bitch huh slut?"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.