All Comments on 'The Drawer'

by reesedakota

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PikerwulfPikerwulfover 10 years ago
Very hot!

Oh my. You touched several nerves with this. Please continue!

PromQueenSubduedPromQueenSubduedover 10 years ago
Great First

Great first story. Hoot fun tale of discovery. If you decide to edit, a bit more about his reaction, or a second story from his point of view would really enhance.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very nice inded!

This was a great introduction to a new talent and a fine first story. I hope you will bring us many more - a follow-up to this very story would be more than welcome!

It's good to have you writing for Literotica - well done, welcome and please have five stars with my sincere compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dom Wife

Finally someone addresses the fetish of being told to cum on his wife's high heel shoes and forced to lick it off! I've waited years to read a story like this. In 99% of the stories, the writer will go into detail describing what the woman is wearing and never mention what's on her feet. You did a great job and I hope to read more of your writings in the very near future. To bad that 5 stars is the max because yours is a 10 in my book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Start

If he's lucky he gets his ass spanked and whipped in the next chapter.

Pantyboy6300Pantyboy6300over 10 years ago
5 stars!

5 stars, I would give more if there was a higher rating! Please continue the story, I can't wait to read more.

(And I had a great cum while reading, and licked my mess from my hand)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous