The Draxis Invasion Ch. 03

Story Info
Ana forces Lux's rut to begin.
2.4k words
4.61
9.3k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you again to everyone that has been following Ana and Lux's journey. This story may have some triggers for people as choking and reluctance is present. Please read with caution. Thank you for the comments and feedback. I will work on making chapter 4 longer. Enjoy!

Chapter 3

___

Ana

___

Without a word, I spun on my heels and made my way towards the door. If this overbearing alien thought he could control me he was sorely wrong. After a few moments I could hear his distinct footfalls trail behind me. He was so sure of himself. So commanding. If I said it wasn't a turn on I would be lying, but there is no way I am going to give in that easily. Not after what he and his people did to my planet, no matter what effect he seems to have on my body. My traitorous body. Shame floods my cheeks as I remember the desperation I felt only a few moments ago at his touch.

"Get a grip," I mumble to myself, "you are better than this." I exhale loudly and pivot to face him once I make my way to the kitchen. I hope the irritation that I feel is painted on my face. There is a small smirk playing on his lips as he watches me. Great. No matter what I do, I seem to amuse the brute.

"My rut will begin in 2 moons, if not sooner. I can't wait to become more acquainted with your body," he purrs.

At least now I have a timeline to my doom, but there is nothing stopping him from taking what he wants earlier. I just wish that he wanted something other than me. He begins to move toward me with the litheness that a body as massive as his should not possess. Make no mistake, I may be here to quench his carnal desires, but his body was made for violence.

"Thanks for the information," I scoff, "It really doesn't matter when your rut starts. You and I both know there are no rules against you fucking me before it begins. Stop the charade and lets get down to the brass tax, shall we? I'm here because you chose me, not because I chose to be, so why don't you drop the games and stay away from me until it is necessary. Hmm?"

The fire was back in his eyes as his reached out towards the soft flesh on my waist. He bent down so that his mouth was align with my ear, and given how tall he is, that is no easy feat, he nibbled my neck causing goosebumps to spread over my skin, before he whispered, "I don't play games. I win them. And you my pet, are my prize."

Straightening back up, he moved around me towards the kitchen. I could feel my rage bubble throughout my body, climbing up my spine. A simmering boil frothed in my stomach and I saw red. I am no one's fucking prize. I picked up a nearby—I don't even know what the fuck it is—and threw it at his retreating back. He swiftly moved to the left letting it burst into pieces on the floor in front of him.

"Damn it," I scream. I was hoping it would hit him. Of course it didn't, he is a trained warrior and I am a trained sex toy. My hand immediately found my mouth as I realized what I had done. I have always been defiant but I have never been one to be suicidal. This man, no, this thing, could kill me easily.

A dangerous growl emitted from his throat before he seethed, "You are going to regret that little one."

He turned and stalked back towards me with the determination of a predator hunting its prey. Although I counted breaking his alien tech as a small victory, it was short lived. He reached out and wrapped his thick fingers around my neck, the rough pads of his fingertips bruising my nape. Panic overtook me as my airway was cut off and I could no longer gasp for breath. A sinister smile spread over his face as he lifted me off of my feet. Immediately I swung out to hit him but missed. His arm was too long to allow me to reach him. Instead, I gripped his wrist and began jerking my body, trying to lift myself up to get air. My legs kicked out at his torso. He seemed not only un-phased by my attempts, but turned on by them. He planted a savage kiss to my lips, licking the seam of my mouth until I opened it permitting him entrance. The kiss was rough and primal, he nipped at my bottom lip, and assaulted my tongue with his, pushing farther into my mouth. Satisfied with his show of dominance, he pulled away slowly and the smile crept back onto his handsome face.

"It seems you have not learned your lesson yet. Fighting me only makes me want to—" his words cut off and his body stilled. His pupils began dilating with lust. Lux dropped me to my feet and doubled over. I knew what was happening, his rut was beginning. I couldn't stop the fear that ebbed into my body.

_____

Lux

_____

If she thought fighting me would stave off my rut she was wrong, all she had effectively done is bring it on sooner. Her fighting spirit has kept my dick hard since I first laid eyes on her. Suddenly, Every muscle in my body tensed and my sense of smell heightened. I could smell the juices between her legs, I could see the beads of sweat running down the side of her neck from the struggle she gave when I was choking her. I leaned forward and ran my tongue up the length of her neck. I expected a moan to escape her lips but she remained stoic, her body tense. My mind went immediately to the soft pink spot between her legs, to my own relief. She was standing before me naked. I reached down and hoisted her over my shoulder. Ana began to beat her tiny fists against my back. If I weren't drowning in heat, I would laugh at her attempts. But all I could think about was plunging my cock inside her folds.

I walked briskly down the hall to my bedroom, mentally patting myself on the back that I didn't run like my body urged me to. I threw her onto the bed and as soon as her body made contact with the silky sheets she tried to retreat away from me. I grabbed her ankle and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"Stay," was all I managed to grit out. My body was on fire, my cock stiff as the barrel of my gun. This was agony. I kept my eyes locked on hers as I lowered my pants to my ankles and kicked them away. Despite my cognitive haze, it didn't escape me that her eyes wandered down my body, settling on the monster in between my legs. The barbs that circle the ridge of my cock had risen slightly. They will dig inside her cervical flesh creating more surface area for my seed to sink into, helping to ensure that her belly will begin to grow swollen with my child after my rut has passed.

I didn't expect her to listen to my command, but she stayed still, squeezing her knees together as tightly as possible. As if that would deter me. I placed a hand on each of my pet's knees and forced them apart. My 14 inch cock bobbing in between her thighs as I positioned myself in between her legs. Releasing one of her knees, I reached down and kneaded one of her tits with my hand. Her eyes closed and I growled. Her body immediately shook with fear—or arousal—and her eyes popped back open. With my other hand I began working her clit. If I don't get her pussy lubricated enough, she will tear and be useless to me past this one fuck. Ana's hips began slowly moving up, thrusting into my hand, I leaned over and kissed her mouth, which was still swollen from the kiss we shared earlier. A shudder roamed over her body as her first orgasm overtook her. While she was still feeling the euphoria of her orgasm, I stood up and rammed my dick inside her soft flesh without any warning. Her tight pussy clenched around my invasion. Even though I couldn't fit entirely inside of her, she felt like heaven. I waited a moment for her to adjust to my thick cock before the real fun begins. As soon as I pull out she will feel the barbs scrape along her insides.

_____

Ana

_____

I was still coming down off the high of the orgasm when he thrust inside of me. I have never seen anything as large as what is packing between his legs. I wasn't sure he was going to fit inside of me, and by the way my pussy tightened around his cock, I am definitely sure I couldn't have fit much more. When I was just beginning to acclimate to his girth, Lux began to pull out and it is only then that I felt his barbs sink into my soft tissue. I let out a loud guttural scream, out of both pleasure and pain as he swiftly pushed back inside of me. I broke eye contact with him to look down in between my legs, letting out a sigh of relief to see that I am still whole. I watched as his shaft worked in and out of my body in an expert rhythm. Before long, the barbs only heightened my sensitivity and made it that much more mind blowing. I felt so full and satisfied as his dick touched every inch of my pussy.

His tongue darted out of his mouth and found my nipple, swirling and sucking around the bundle of nerves. He moved his tongue between both breasts, painting my skin red with arousal has he plunged repeatedly inside of me. I couldn't help but dig my hands into his hair and pull as he worked my body up into a frenzy. My back arched off of the bed to greet his hungry mouth. It was only after I was climbing towards my second orgasm that it hit me, I was actually loving what he did to me. I was torn, both literally and metaphorically. I wanted to beat the shit out of this alien asshat for forcing me to spread my legs for him, but I also wanted to shake his hand for giving me the best fuck of my life. Not like I had anything to compare it to, but I was pretty sure I was ruined for any other...alien?

He lifted himself back up on his strong arms until he stood, pulling my body with his until my ass was on the edge of the bed, there he stood driving inside to my core. I could feel the tip of his dick hit the opening of my cervix with each pound. It wouldn't be long before he coated my unprotected womb with his seed. Anxiety rippled throughout my body, I don't want to be a mother, but I don't have much of a choice. As that thought hit me, he grabbed onto of my ankles and spread my legs wide, lifting them high to angle my body into a new position. Sweat permeated his brow and dotted his chest, glistening in the low light of the crystals. A lock of his hair fell over his forehead. Even if he was a bastard, he was fucking beautiful.

His measured thrusts became wayward as I could feel his cock swell inside of me. He was about to come. His body shook and he let out a growl, "Ahhh fuck," as he coated my insides with alien sperm. Lux collapsed on top of me for a moment, putting his weight on his forearms while he gathered his composure. Then he did something that surprised me, he gingerly kissed my neck before standing and leaving the room.

I could hear his command as he exited, "stay." Probably more out of shock than anything else, I actually listened. He returned soon with a wet cloth and began to clean up the insides of my thighs and my pussy. A mix of my juices and blood were apparent on the rag. I couldn't tell if the blood was from my hymen breaking or from his barbs. Probably a culmination of both. The cool cloth felt so good against my sore opening. How am I supposed to take a week of this? Once Lux was satisfied with his cleaning job, he dropped the cloth on top of his pants then lifted me gently and placed me in the cage beside his bed. My core ached. My body was on fire. I curled up into a little ball holding my knees to my chest for comfort. Before closing the door and locking it, he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Sleep little pet. There is more for you when you wake," was the last thing I heard as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

_____

Lux

_____

I watched her sleep for a while before deciding to clean myself up. Locking her small wire cage, I stood up and stretched before walking into the bathroom. My dick was already hard and ready for round two but I knew she was sore and needed rest. If I pushed her too hard she would break. With a sigh, I turned on the water in the shower and stepped in, letting the water caress my body as I closed my eyes and pictured her beautiful face as she came. Soon my hand made its way to my dick and I began pumping hard and fast into a blissful oblivion. I imagined it was her lips surrounding my cock, that will be something for us to try tomorrow. I came hard, shooting my seed all over the wall of my shower, it only served to remind me of the sperm that resides inside of her at this moment. With a smile on my face I cleaned up, dried off and made my way to bed. For the first time it what seems like forever, I was actually excited to wake up in the morning. Excited to see what ways my little pet would please me. With the fire moving through my veins it was difficult to find sleep, but I finally fell under and had dreams of the little mouse in the cage beside me.