The Draxis Invasion Ch. 06

Story Info
Ana goes to the doctor then gets a surprise from Lux.
8.2k words
4.79
7k
7

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written from a two person point of view. I want to thank everyone that has voted and commented. All people and aliens are above the age of 18. This chapter includes a tiny bit of reluctance, a medical doctor and piercing tech. Have fun!

Chapter 6

___

Lux

___

Laying in bed, I awake with a yawn that is quickly replaced by a smile as I stretch out my long limbs. Gods I feel amazing right now. Happiness surges inside me as I reach over beside me for my little mouse only to find the sheets beside me are cold and empty. My eyes pop open and panic sets in. Why didn't I put her in her cage last night? Ana still has a defiant streak in her. Of course she would take the first chance she had to escape.

"ANA!" I roar from the bed as I swiftly stand up. My morning wood bouncing in front of my body.

"Ana! Where the fuck are you?" I bellow once more while racing down the hallway towards the front door. As I get closer, a sweet smell envelops me. Slowly, I turn my head towards the kitchen and there my little pet is, leaning over the counter flipping through pages on the holo-screen in front of her. She nods when she sees me.

"Damn it. Didn't you hear me call for you? I thought you had run off." I angrily question her. With a nonchalance that pisses me off, she turns her body towards me and smiles.

"I heard you. I didn't feel like answering. Figured you would find me eventually." She says in a saccharin voice that grates on my nerves. It has me questioning why exactly

I have begun to think of this woman as my mate.

"Sit down. Food is almost ready." She instructs me. Instead of doing as she said, I make my way over to her and wrap my arms around her waist, pressing my nose against her hair inhaling deep. Holding her this way soothes my nerves. Despite all the battles I have been in, the countless lives I have taken, I have never been scared before. This morning I was more than scared, I was terrified that I had lost her. She bats at my chest playfully and laughs.

"Knock it off weirdo. I have to take the buns out of the oven or they will burn. Shoo! Go sit down." She says with a giggle. Her laugh is a sound I could get drunk on. I press a kiss to her temple before going to the table. I am not sure what she has cooked, but it smells heavenly.

"Isn't there a human saying about buns in ovens?" I ask playfully. I am not sure what has gotten into me. I should ask the doctor while we are there today. Human females get regular check ups when they are chosen for a rut to make sure they are not being abused and stay in good condition. Despite her bruised ass and the bite mark, I am confident the doctor will have nothing to complain about.

With a roll of her eyes she replies, "Yes, a bun in the oven means a woman is pregnant. Smart ass."

I chuckle deeply, "Then we are trying to put a bun in the oven rather than take them out. You are doing it wrong." I glance over to her to catch her cheeks reddening. Ana may be a force of sin in the bedroom, but she still has an innocence about her that makes me want to protect her at all costs. She opens the heat containment and brings out a tray of round buns that look mouthwatering. Almost as good as the baker that made them.

"They have to cool, but they are almost ready. Have you had cinnamon rolls before?" she asks me with a tilt of her head.

"Hmm, no. I don't think so. I usually just eat nutrition packs. It has all the calories and nutrition I need. Draxis do not eat food to enjoy it like humans do." I inform her.

She immediately pouts and begins to twirl a strand of hair around her finger before blowing it out of her face. If she really wants something to blow, I have a much better idea.

"That is a shame. No wonder you didn't have much in your pantry. Anyways, these will definitely change your mind about getting nutrition and enjoying what you eat. You know, here on Earth, butter is a very important food group." She says as she brings over the tray of baked goods. Instead of sitting opposite me at the table like last night, she claims the seat beside me. Her knee bumps mine as she hands me one and watches intently while I take a bite. I stifle a moan as I chew, as misguided as humans are, they do have some outstanding talents. When I am finished and smile, she hands me another and then begins to eat.

"You have a doctor appointment today." I let her know around a mouth full of food, "It is a routine physical, the doctor will check to make sure your body can continue to handle the rut. If you are a good girl, I may have a few surprises for you." At my last words, her face lights up. What she doesn't know is that her surprises are as much for me as they are for her.

When we are finished eating, I take her by the hand and lead her down the hallway towards the bedroom. "Before we go anywhere, I need a shower." I say, but I don't let go of her hand. I hope she takes the hint and decides to join me. I could use a release this morning before we leave. Ana follows me obediently into the shower as I turn on the water.

Why is she suddenly being so complacent? Perhaps when I killed Filac, it had more of an impact than I thought. Is she scared of me now? She didn't seem scared when she was riding me last night, but that could have been an attempt to appease me. I don't like all these questions swirling around in my head. I am used to being so sure of myself. On the battlefield there is no room for self-doubt. This may not be a traditional war, but there is always a push and pull of wills between Ana and I. Fear is easy to escape when you have no notions of the future, no hope for what tomorrow will bring. That is what Ana is for me, hope. I thought after all I had done, although in the name of my people, had left me sullied and irredeemable. But this small human saunters into my life as my own personal messiah. I had been satisfied to live out my days as a soldier, only taking a woman during my ruts or a whore from time to time for pleasure. Something within me has changed in the last few days and I am not sure if it was for the better or worse.

She stands under the spray of water and tilts her head back, closing her eyes. She lightly runs her fingertips over her stomach down to her hips. She then turns and looks up at me with a smile on her face. I bite my lip so hard it draws blood, the metallic taste mixes with the cinnamon from earlier. Adeptly, I grab her and hold her against me, lifting her body until her chest is align with mine. She knowingly wraps her legs around my torso. My tongue darts out and licks up a drop of water that races down her neck. She tastes so delectable. I press my lips to hers in a seductive kiss. Our tongues tangle as I push her slick body up against the wall. One hand is cupping her ass as the other slides through her hair, gripping her head like a lifeline. My body heats up as the kiss lingers on my swollen lips. I slide her down my body until my stiff rod is at her entrance. She tightens her legs around me, beckoning me to fuck her. Ana's back arches against the cool tile, I lift both of her hands above her head and pin them with one hand while I plunge inside of her. She sighs as soon as I bottom out in her warm inviting pussy. This is the first time she has taken all of me in her tight little cunt. The water from the shower is helping me glide in better. I can feel my balls smack against her ass as I begin to thrust. I can tell by the look on her face that taking all of me causes her pain, but she says nothing. There is my little warrior.

"Fuck, you are so tight my pet." I moan. Her body instantaneously stiffens and she wiggles to get down. I hold her still and she struggles as she tries to pull her hands out of my grasp.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I ask. We were just having a good time and now she wants to end it? Fuck that. I drop her hands only to grip her hips, pressing my fingertips searingly into her soft skin. I watch as beads of water run down her gorgeous body, running down her breasts to her tight stomach and ending where I am plunged inside of her.

"I hate when you call me that." she chastises me. Ana must not be too bothered by my choice of words since she is still nice and wet for me. I can't help but smirk down at her. She reaches up to try to slap my face but I turn my head out of her reach. Being taller than her has its advantages. She is certainly a scrappy little mouse. After a few more thrusts, I bottom out inside of her and blow my load. The tip of my cock pressed firmly against her cervix. If she isn't already pregnant she will be now. I hadn't intended to come so early, but her fight does wicked things to me. When my dick stops spasming, I slowly lower her feet to the floor. She refuses to make eye contact with me, her fists balled so tightly that her knuckles are turning white. I place a hand on top of her head and push her face towards my retreating hard-on.

"Lick your cunt off of me Ana." I instruct her with a growl. She turns her head away from me and I force it back into place. "I will make you."

She huffs then begins to push my softening cock into her mouth, lapping at her juices, polishing it with her tongue like a piece of silver.

"Good girl" I say as I pat the top of her head. When she is finished, she stands in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Try patting me on the head one more time and I will use teeth the next time your dick is in my mouth," she states. I can't help but laugh at her idle threat which seems to loosen her up some. She fights to keep from smiling. The rigidness in her shoulders ebbs and she reaches for the washing cloth and some gel. Instead of handing it to her, I begin to caress her body with the soft cloth over her breasts. She can't help but let out a soft moan. I trail the cloth down her body to her apex, gently rubbing the outside of her pussy lips. She reaches out and grabs ahold of my wrists, digging her short finger nails into my flesh. I drop the cloth and slip a finger in between her folds to stroke her clit. Ana gasps as her eyes close and she drops her head back against the wall. I can feel her clench her thighs around my hand as her orgasm begins to ride her hard. She is a vision of fire and beauty. My eyes train on her exposed neck and I fight the urge to bite her, claiming her as mine for the rest of our lives. Her body calls to me, in the short time I have known her she has become the most important person in my life—that's saying something, even if I have always been a bit of a loner.

Actually, I killed the only friend I have ever had yesterday for his stupidity. We had met on the ship that took us to Earth before the invasion. Filac was a few years younger than I was and I was surprised to find myself enjoying his perspective on matters. His mind was like a steel trap that locked away information and processed it in the most cunning ways. Where I was happy to just follow orders and do what I was told, he was always coming up with variations on directions and getting in trouble. He always said that he worked smarter not harder. In the end, that mentality cost him his life. I knew he harbored a resentment towards me for getting the promotion and commendations after the war. The Elites were all about obedient service and he was less than obedient. Our friendship died the day I received my mark as commander. A bright jewel embedded in my skin on my chest. It wasn't my fault that he was overlooked, but it was my fault that he died. My shoulders dropped at the thought. Ana's eyes flit open after her orgasm subsides and she looks up at me quizzically, noticing a change in my demeanor.

"What's wrong Lux?" she asks while picking up the cloth from the floor of the shower and beginning to wash my chest. Her eyes are trained on my face the entire time which causes me to shift uncomfortably.

"Nothing." I lie. The last thing I need for her to do is hear about what a monster I am. When she is confident that I am clean, we rinse off under the shower head. I keep my hands on her hips in an attempt to ground myself. Ana looks back at me innocently under her dark eye lashes. To break the tense moment, I begin to tickle her sides and she erupts in laughter.

"Stop it!" She giggles, "Please! You are going to make me laugh so hard that I pee myself!" I finally stop, not because of her pleas but because we are low on time. We have the doctor appointment to get to.

"Fine. Fine. But hurry up in here. We have to get a move on soon." I inform her. Leaning down, I press a chaste kiss on her forhead before turning off the water and walking out of the shower.

"And before you say anything, you will not need clothing," I add mockingly as I toss her a towel and go to the bedroom to dress. She rolls her eyes in response but begins to dry off.

___

Ana

___

I may hate that he calls me a pet, but I love the things he does to my body. I can see there is good in him, he did save the men at the mine, but is that enough for me to love him? Do you know what a pet is? It is something you may love and care for but it is never something you see as your equal. I can see the way he looks at me. This goes beyond his rut. However, after seeing how easily he was able to kill a fellow Draxis, I am not sure he has a soul, much less a heart. What is it that he feels towards me? How can he look at me with so much happiness and love in his eyes with so much blood on his hands. Blood that will never be washed off no matter how many times we fuck in the shower. I blush at that thought, he makes my body sing with every contact. I love watching him come unraveled from my touches. It makes me feel powerful that this humungous strong warrior needs me and that his body quakes beneath mine whenever we make love. Make love? Girl! Get that thought out of your head. He is the enemy. Right? I tilt my head to the side to consider it. I am not so sure anymore.

I dry off quickly and put my hair into a braid. It is my bad-ass-chick-warrior hairdo. Fierce women in movies always wore braids like Diana Prince and Katniss. I will channel them today. Goddess knows I need the strength and fortitude. I am so nervous to see the doctor. I stare at myself in the mirror and a smile breaks across my face. I'm not sure where that came from, but it looks good on me. Well, I think with a sigh, without clothing I don't really have much to else to do. I pad towards the kitchen where he is talking into a communicator. He cuts off his conversation as I approach.

"More human males were captured safely and returned to work in the mines. I thought you would want to know." He says softly.

"That's great!" I sigh with relief. It beats the alternative plan Lux had for the males. Even if working the mines is not optimal, it is a better place to be than six feet under.

His smile beams at me, "Ready to go?" I reply with a nod.

He opens the door and motions for me to go first. The cold night air bites at my exposed skin and I shiver, quickening my pace to the transport to escape the lingering frost. Once we are both in the car and on the way to the doctor I turn to him.

"Why do you call me pet?" I coyly question him, "Is it because you think I am an animal to be owned?" He puts the transport on autopilot and glances at me.

"It was my understanding that humans are well versed on owning animals. Is that not what you did with any species not your own? In that case, what the Draxis are doing to humanity is very human thing to do." He explains in a monotone. He isn't wrong but I won't let him worm his way out of this.

"Its different. Humans are sentient, we have advanced thoughts and languages and tools. You took a thriving people and destroyed them, reduced them to nothing. Don't try to excuse what you did!" I shoot back.

"Humans really think they are the only intelligent life form. Take a moment to consider the species on your planet. Do Chimpanzees not use tools when they collect food? Do Whales not speak to each other and have tight-knit families? Do Elephants not mourn their dead? You think you are so different from me but you are not. Your people hunted these animals for sport and locked them in cages to gawk at. Are you aware that humans are the only species that hunts for sport on Earth? Present company included." Lux indignantly replies.

Damn it. I am no Animal Planet buff, but I think he is right. "Just because humans fucked up, doesn't make it okay for you to. You are more advanced than we are, you should be better than us, not the same." I can't make excuses for the atrocities humans have committed, he is right, we have done horrible things. But like mama always said, two wrongs don't make a right.

"You are correct." He acquiesces, "We should be better. Before I met you, I thought humans were a primitive people that needed to be saved from themselves."

"And now?" I ask curiously. This man is a puzzle wrapped in an enigma covered with in perplexity with a side of nonplussed. Wait, did I just refer to him as a man? What. The. Hell. First the make love comment and now thinking of him as a man? I really need to get my head examined. I think I am starting to accept this tall brooding person as more than a captor.

"And now" he continues, " I am not sure of anything. It is true your people had many rudimentary ways of living that needed to change. Your ice caps were melting, your oceans rose, animals were becoming extinct, however, I am beginning to wonder if we could not have worked along side humans to teach you a better way. Especially if you make cinnamon rolls" He smiles then reaches out and pulls me into his lap, cradling me against his body and presses a tender kiss to my forehead. I am so stunned by his comment that I don't know what to do.

"I call you pet as an endearing name. Same way I call you little mouse. If it upsets you that badly, then I won't call you pet anymore." Lux states while he begins to rock me as if I am a fussy toddler. "Let's get through the doctor appointment and then we can do something to get your mind off of things. How does that sound?"

"Fine" I say with a shrug. I really can't argue with him. Especially now that he seems to be agreeing with me.

I stay in his lap the rest of the way to the doctor's office, my head pressed against his chest as he holds me, listening to his—two hearts? That's interesting. I hope this doctor is well versed with humans or else he is going to get one hell of a surprise when he inspects me. Our transport makes its way into a parking space and glides slowly to a stop. Lux pops the door open and I crawl off of him to stand and stretch. He pokes my stomach before exiting the transport himself and locking it.

Taking my hand we we walk side by side into the clinic. I should feel embarrassed by my lack of clothing but I am oddly becoming accustomed to not having anything on. It feels natural. Like a pre-Eve-eating-the-apple thing. He directs me to have a seat while he enters an alcove to speak with a stern looking human female sitting behind a desk. She is wearing a simple white shift dress and her graying hair frames her face. She reminds me of the older women at the training camp that took care of us. I can't hear what they are talking about, but the conversation is brief and soon Lux nods for me to join him. The woman comes from behind the desk to lead us down a bright hallway and stops in front of a room.

"You can wait for the doctor in here Commander Lux and Companion Ana." She informs us.

Lux wastes no time entering the room, but I doddle a bit, looking between the woman and the stark white room in front of me. Inside is a gynecological chair, a stool, many different looking medical instruments—including a speculum, and a chair for Lux to sit in. My eyes dart back to the woman, she must be able to see the fear in my eyes because her face softens and she places a hand on my lower back.