The Draxis Invasion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

___

Ana

___

I had to actively work to keep my mouth from dropping open while I watched his dick strain against his pants. No matter how many times I see it, I am still amazed by the length and girth of it. Lux put in the coordinates from home and I got a naughty idea. Without a second thought, I undid my seat belt and leaned over the center console on my knees. It was difficult due to the tight fit, but I managed to work the crotch of his pants down, allowing his dick to spring up, arching towards his stomach. His dick was a thing of beauty. Michelangelo would be jealous of whoever sculpted this flawlessness. I licked my lips and wrapped my fingers around the base. Slowly working it up and down, lowering my head at the same time until I pressed a kiss to the tip of his cock. Some precum stuck to my lips as I pulled away and I hungrily licked it off. It must be an aphrodisiac to humans because I was suddenly famished. I pushed his cock deep into my mouth until it tapped the back of my throat then I began bobbing my head up and down on his smooth shaft. My tongue traced the veins of his cock as it swirled around his girth, I sucked harder and harder until I felt light headed. Lux sat as stoic as he could, only placing a hand on the back of my head and emitting small gasps here and there.

My right hand found his balls and began to massage them. I knew Lux was getting close to blowing his load when his grip on my hair tightened and started forcing his dick as deep as I could take it causing me to fight my gag reflex. It was getting hard to breath and I saw spots before my eyes. He was fucking my mouth like a man possessed. I had no control over what he was doing to me and for once I liked it. With one deep thrust, he shot his load down my throat, spurt after spurt ran down until his balls were empty. His grip on my hair relaxed and I sat up, licking my lips again, making sure I got any cum that might have been left over. His eyes met mine and his hand cupped my cheek. An intimacy passed between us that hadn't been there before.

___

Lux

___

I just realized that I am madly, deeply, irrevocably in love with her...And it scares me shitless.