The Draxis Invasion Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It will be okay dear, this is all routine. You will be perfectly fine." she whispers to me. Her hand begins to push me towards the room gently. I take a deep breath and walk in, glancing around. I don't want to sit on the gyno-chair any longer than I have to so I opt to sit on Lux's lap. From the way he wraps his arms around my waist, it seems I made a good choice. The door is closed behind us and Lux kisses my lips.

"Don't be scared. I won't let anything bad happen to you." He says softly into my ear. I nod my head and swallow hard. I'm trying really hard right now to trust him.

The door opens not long after his statement which sends a swarm of butterflies into my stomach.

"Hello Commander. I am sorry if you have been waiting long." The doctor smiles and offers a hand to Lux which Lux takes and returns the smile.

"Not long at all. I think we are just eager to get through this." Lux replies.

"First rut huh? I remember mine. Not to worry, this won't take long. Please direct," the doctor checks his chart that is clutched in his hands, "Ana to sit on the examination chair."

I stand and sit on the chair unquestioningly. The doctor pulls out a light and looks into my ears, eyes, mouth and nose.

"Everything looks good so far." He glances back down at the chart, "Oh, it says here you are requesting a Ov-jewel." I look to Lux panicked. I have never heard of those before. Lux reaches out and pats my knee to comfort me.

"Yes." Lux states, "I am considering taking her as a mate. The Ov-Jewel will make it easier to tell when she is with child. We might as well go ahead and do it now."

"M-M-Mate?" I say, the word feels odd in my mouth.

A smile spreads across the doctor's face, "That's wonderful. Congratulations!" he exclaims before he walks back to the door to crack it open. Poking his head out, he says something to the older woman and then closes the door back in place. "The nurse will bring it in towards the end of the examination and we will get it implanted. It can take up to 24 hours to become fully functional and begin reading her hormone levels. While the implant is getting ready, shall we continue?"

Lux nods approvingly and stares at me with hunger in his eyes. It hasn't been long since we last fucked so he should be okay, but you can never be too sure. Lux wants to make me his mate? I must have heard wrong. Why would he choose to do something like that? He can have any woman he wants and he chooses me? I exhale a deep breath and notice that I have begun to quiver. I am not sure if it is out of excitement or fear. Being claimed as a mate is the best outcome for my life. I would only have one male to satisfy rather than however many other Draxis decide to claim me during their ruts. Perhaps this is a good thing.

"Lay back now Ana. I need to do a breast exam and feel around your stomach." The doctor instructs me. With a nod of my head I cautiously lay back. The doctor approaches and begins to press into my abdomen. "Does any of this hurt?" the doctor asks me.

"No, it feels fine." I reply meekly. My braid is not giving me the badass feeling that I am used to. The doctors hands move up towards my breasts and he cups them gently, feeling their weight beneath his palms. He squeezes and presses his fingertips into my flesh. I steal a glance over at Lux but he just sits there silently watching the doctor touch me. I notice a slight bulge in his pants and quickly avert my eyes to the ceiling. The doctor then grabs both of my nipples and gives them a twist, I cry out in pain, a tear rolling down my cheek before he releases and flicks both nipples. The are hard after his ministrations. My soft creamy white breasts have

angry red marks on them from his fingertips.

"Very responsive and a decent toleration for pain. I was able to twist almost a full 360 degrees before she cried out. With work, she will be able to handle more. You have chosen a fine human, Commander." The doctor says while he looks to Lux before making his way down to the end of the table to prop my feet up in stirrups.

"Will she require restraints?" the doctor asks Lux. Since the doctor has arrived he has only aimed one question my way and it is starting to piss me off.

"No she won't need restraints, thanks for asking," I quip.

Lux chuckles, "She is right, you do not need restraints, she will behave for you. Won't you Ana?"

His heated gazes roams over my body and I can tell that if I am not already fucked that I am about to be. I nod my head and force a smile to my lips. My feet are slipped into the stirrups and my knees are spread wide. The doctor sits down on his stool and raises the table until he is eye level with my pussy lips. Lux must be able to feel the nerves rolling off of me because he reaches over and takes my hand in his then gives it a light squeeze. It momentarily distracts me while the doctor begins to rub a lubricant on his fingers, sans glove, and begins to push two fingers inside of me. I let out a soft gasp and Lux growls. The doctor tries to hide his laugh at our reactions.

"If you'd like commander, you can help. Why don't you rub her clit for me. It will make the next part easier if she is nice and wet." The doctor says around a smile.

Lux releases my hand then stands, moving over to beside me, one hand meanders out to rest between my legs. The doctor still has two fingers inside of me and now Lux is working my clit hard. I begin to squirm so the doctor places a hand on my lower abdomen to still me and Lux reaches up with his other hand to cup my breast. Between the attention my body is getting from the two men, I see stars as an orgasm makes its way up my body. My legs shake and my toes curl, my upper body threatens to sit up, and I would have if not for the men holding me down. The doctor nods approvingly and curls his fingers to hit my G-spot which causes another wave of pleasure to rush through me. Gently, he strokes my pleasure center inside my pussy until I come to another orgasm, I feel like I am about to black out from all the sensations taking over me.

Satisfied, the doctor nods to Lux and both men remove their hands from my body. I sit up with a jolt and then collapse back against the chair, completely spent. The doctor then reaches for a speculum to place inside me. With how wet I am now, it slides in easily and then the doctor begins to widen the mouth so he can look inside. I feel so stretched, but he doesn't stop opening it. Pain sears my groin as I realize he is making me impossibly wide. Wider that I have ever been. Every once in a while he pauses to rub some numbing ointment on my opening. After what feels like an hour, he is finally satisfied with how wide my cunt is stretched. Lux looks at my gaping hole and bites his bottom lip. I look down just in time to see the doctor's entire hand disappear inside of me. I stifle a moan as his fingers wiggle around, rubbing against my inner velvet.

"I can feel where your barbs have been doing their job Commander. There are some nice deep striations along her canal. Nothing that wont heal up nicely. So far I would say she is in perfect breeding condition." The doctors glows as he says this, "There is only one more area to check and then we can move onto the Ov-Jewel."

With that the doctor slowly removes his hand and the speculum. I sigh as my pussy moves back to a more comfortable tightness. I don't have long to relax before one of his fingers slips into my ass, my muscles contract and then loosen. Luckily, the doctor pauses his intrusion until I have settled back down. Then he works his finger deeper into my tight pink hole. He didn't even need any additional lubrication, my cunt provided all that he needed. I can feel his finger moving around in my ass. It is the first time I have ever been touched there, and I am surprised when it begins to feel good. While the doctor is examining my rectum, the nurse comes in pushing a tray with the Ov-Jewel and the instrument to implant it. A heated blush appears on my face as I lay there slick in my own juices, spread out before two men in front of the nurse. Her face remains stoic as she leaves the tray and turns to leave the room quietly.

"Her rectum is a bit tight, you will need to work on that Commander. The female human needs regular intercourse inside all of her, pardon my language, fuck holes, in order to remain satisfied. Other than that, this is a very healthy human female. She should last you many ruts to come." The doctor beams at Lux. Lux preens at the doctor's comment, it seems he is proud of the way my body handles him.

"We were made for each other Doctor. I can see that now, and you just confirmed it." Lux says with a smile.

"You mean you are serious about the mate thing?" I ask a bit panicked.

"As a heart attack, little mouse, as a heart attack." Lux says in a growl.

"Ah well," The doctor says in an attempt to bring our attention back to him, "It is time for the Ov-Jewel. Most men prefer the jewel to be front and center on the pubic mound, but if you prefer, we can choose another location."

"The pubic mound is fine. I want to be able to show off her breeding whenever I want to." Lux informs.

"Very well then, You will need to hold her down for this part as it is quite painful." The doctor says with a wince.

Before I have a chance to move back, Lux moves swiftly to grab my wrists. The doctor loads the clear looking jewel, about the size of a dime, into a hole punching looking tool. He lines the tool up on top of my pussy and presses a button. The pain immediately registers and I clamp my legs shut. I bite the inside of my cheek to keep from crying. As soon as the jewel is implanted it begins to alternate colors. I stare down at my pussy in amazement. It looks like my vajayjay went to a rave and got the good party drugs. The sharp pain I initially felt slowly ebbs away into a dull ache and I take in the new look of my vagina. It is sort of pretty if you think about it. It shines in the light like a diamond.

"Keep it clean and put this balm on it twice a day. It will help it heal. Try not to bump it or touch it if you can resist. Pink means ovulation, blue means pregnancy and clear is nothing of note. It should be clear most of the time." The doctor repeats the warning clinically.

"Will do Doctor, thank you. If you don't mind, can we have the room for a few moments?" Lux replies.

"Oh, Oh, yes, yes." The doctor says while washing his hands, "Let me get out of here." Lux shakes the doctor's hand as he exits then Lux turns and looks at me, my knees slightly ajar. His eyes trace down my body to my Ov-Jewel and sees the clear shimmer there.

Quickly, Lux pulls down his pants and his thick cock flops out. He reaches his hands out to rest on top of each of my knees and pushes them apart before he lines up with my entrance. Still sore from the earlier fisting I received, I wince a bit in pain but it doesn't deter Lux as he pushes inside of me. His long veiny member goes so deep I feel like I am choking on it. As soon as he is seated as deeply as his cock can go, his shoulders begin to relax and he begins to pump in and out of my swollen cunt. I have dried juices on my thighs, but I am still nice and wet for him as he slides inside of me.

His barbs are a welcome feeling as it scrapes over my inner silk. A moan bursts out of my throat as Lux reaches down and flicks my clit. My pussy hole must still be slightly gaping because Lux pulls completely out with a grunt and grabs hold of my left ankle, pulling it over to rest on my right calf. I am half laying on my side now, my ass facing him as he smacks it a few times before pushing his dick inside my pussy from behind.

He fucks me relentlessly, with a vigor that shows he won't soon tire. Furiously pounding inside my sopping wet cunt. A tingling feeling once again mounts in my groin and explodes as I am wracked with another orgasm. My pussy tightens around his cock and with one deep thrust, my spasms bring him to his own climax as he fills me with his seed. When he is done he removes his cock and stands before me, in all his manly gloriousness.

I sit up slowly, feeling more than used and sore, to take his dick in my mouth and clean off our mixed juices. A heady rush swims around in my brain as his dick goes limp once again. He falls from my mouth and Lux tucks himself back in his pants. I guess this is our routine now, I like it. Lux bends to give me a kiss on my lips, pushing his tongue inside my mouth to taste us also. Pulling away, he smiles and picks me up to place me on my feet.

"Lets go little mouse. I don't know how long we have before I decide to explore your body again." Lux purrs. This man makes me come undone. I can feel his cum drip down my thigh as we exit the room. Unlike at the mines, I don't feel one ounce of embarrassment. I feel seductive and strong. Lux nods to the receptionist that gives us a knowing look and waves us on. Soon we are back in the transport ready to go to our next destination. I am buckled into my seat but instead of looking outside like I usually do, I just stare down at my new bedazzled crotch. It feels feminine and sexy as hell. Even if it hurt like a bitch to get.

"Are you ready for your surprise my little pet?" Lux says interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah! What is it?" I ask excitedly and bounce up and down. Lux just reaches over and flicks my nipple closest to him.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, now would it?" Lux chides playfully.

"Fine!" I exclaim around a sigh, "But I haven't learned patience in the 20 years I have been alive, so don't plan on me learning it anytime soon."

He just replies with a chuckle and glides the transport down the road. We are in a comfortable silence for the next 15 minutes. Both of us lost to our own thoughts before the transport is turned into a parking lot in front of a small dark square looking building. Reflective glass covers the front of the building so I get a good look at myself as we make our way inside. I look so funny beside Lux. He is so tall with broad shoulders and thick arms corded with muscle. His giant pecs protrude out before the ripple of his abs lead down to the V cut in hips. By contrast, I am soft and rounded in all the right places, My breasts pillow out in front of me and my plump hips sway as I walk towards the entrance, hand in hand with my alien. When we walk in it takes a moment for my eyes to adjust. It is brighter in the building than outside. Not like that is surprising, I am always awake at night now thanks to these brutes. Instead of thinking it in a snide way like I normally do, my thought it more playful and holds no animosity. I look around at the smooth gray walls that have photos of various body parts that are either pierced or inked. I pull myself deeper into Lux's side and he looks down at me with a reassuring smile.

A fatter looking Draxis walks over and takes Lux's hand as they discuss what it is that I am having done. I literally can't process what is going on right now. I never considered myself a body modification type of person. I am lead down a small hall to a room with another medical looking chair. The Draxis gestures for me to have a seat and Lux picks me up and places me on the chair.

The man turns with a felt tip marker in his hand and looks at my breasts closely before making a dot on each side of my nipples. It is only then that it dawns on me that I am about to get my nipples pierced. What would possess Lux into thinking this is a good surprise? He already pierced my pussy today! How many more holes does he want to put in me!

"Uh Lux, is this the surprise?" I ask shakily.

"Yes. I am looking forward to it." He replies softly.

"Is this a surprise for you or me?" I question him.

"Both." Lux says with a grin.

"I see. Next time you decide a surprise is for me, maybe run it by me first?" I inform him.

At that the tattoo artist looks down at me in surprise, "She speaks to you like that Commander?"

Lux lifts his hand and makes a sweeping motion to show it is no big deal, "I have allowed her to speak her mind freely with me as she is to be my mate." Lux says proudly.

The other Draxis just nods while muttering a "Congratulations" and turns back to get a fat round needle and a cork. I nearly fainted from seeing the size of the needle.

___

Lux

___

I stood behind the chair and held her wrists above her head. Ana looked between me and the piercer with anxiety.

"Its going to be okay." I comforted her. It can't be worse than when I had the jewel put in for my promotion.

I watched intently as the Draxis lined up the needing on one side of her hard nipple and held the cork on the other side.

"Count to three and then take a deep breath." The professional instructed.

"1" Ana said softly.

"2" she continued and closed her eyes tightly.

"3" she rushed out and held her breath. The needle was plunged through her nipple, the sharp tip embedded in the cork on the other side.

I looked worryingly down at Ana but she seemed fine. Then I noticed that her folds were glistening in the soft light. The piercing had made her wet. I reached down with one hand and stroked her silky pink folds then pressed my wet finger against her lips. She moaned around my finger as she sucked on it. When it was time to do the other nipple, my finger left her mouth and was back to holding her hands above her head. My firm grip held her in a way that let her know I was in control. Fuck it turned me on. I needed her very soon. When the needle slid inside the other nipple Ana let out a soft moan and I couldn't help but take a deep inhale to smell her juices. I released her wrists and slid my hands slowly down her arms to the underside of her breast, lifting them gently so I could get a good look. Between the Jewel on her mound and her nipples, she now resembled a proper Draxis female. I had only seen them in pictures, but they always wore body jewelry and rarely any clothing. My father was a Draxis, but my mother was a Myrandi. Myrandi were the people my ancestors took over before we came to Earth, hence why I have never seen a suitable Draxis female. The piercer finished by pushing in a barbell into each nipple while removing the needle. Ana looked down and smiled.

"I think they actually look kind of hot. What do you think Lux?" Ana commented. I just replied with a growl. I couldn't wait to get her home and let her know exactly what I thought of her new accessories. Ana stood then and climbed up on the chair before pressing a chaste kiss to my lips.

"I know I was hesitant at first, but I want to thank you for my surprise." Ana whispered in my ear. I turned my head to press my lips against hers again in a more heated kiss. One that left us both breathless. I picked her up easily and cradled her ass in my palms as I made our way back to the front of the building.

"What about payment?" the piercer called after us. I rolled my eyes and shifted Ana to the side before removing the comms from my pocket and transferring the proper amount of units to him. I threw in a little extra for the good work he did. Her tits looked perfect now. Big, round globes, with soft pink areolas and darker pink nubs that now have a metal bar through them. They would become even larger after she becomes pregnant. My dick twitched at the thought.

I carried Ana all the way out to the transport and set her down in her seat before buckling her in, the belt touched one of her newly pierced nipples and she let out a whine. I pressed my lips to hers to keep her mind off of the pain before withdrawing and closing the door to make my way to my seat.

After I sat down and locked my own safety belt, I looked over to Ana as I started the transport. She wasn't looking at my eyes though. I followed her gaze down to my dick. It had pitched a tent in my pants. Fuck the tent, it had erected a castle. I was so achingly hard for her.