All Comments on 'The Dread Lotus Ch. 01'

by Accipiter12

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Beautifully written and really fucking hot. You have single handedly upped my standards.

Sith_HughSith_Hugh4 months ago

Damn... Thats soo hot.. Please continue. Make it filthy and dirty as possible.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You got a new fan.. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh please let this story continue. You have a talent for detail in describing going down on a womans' vulva and anus. The power dynamics are hot too in a femdom kind of way. She is so powerful and confident of her position as the alpha female in a man's profession that she doesn't hide her vulva, she flaunts it. Even going so far as to have a desperate man willingly lick her smelly unwashed pissy pussy, and pooper, in front of other men, asserting her dominance and turning her pussy into a symbol of strenght not weakness in a man's world.

The man himself finds this shameless submissive public deferrence to the female body liberating. The female body doesn't gross him out, but arouses him, and the filthiness of the acts, wiping a woman's pussy and ass with his tongue, and the shamelessness of doing it in public in front of other men is liberating to him.

Keep up the good work, make it as detailed as possible, and as another review suggested "make it as filthy and dirty as possible." If anything please turn up the filthiness and female domination. Maybe the next time she has him publicly service her pussy, she can use her pussy to dominate him and mark her territory by publicly giving him a golden shower, pissing on him as a sign of her dominance, and for her amusement and the amusement of her crew, maybe she even makes him drink it, as a slight escalation of her publicly squirting in his face. Or have her cut a loud fart when he's rimming her, joke about it, and make him breathe it in. Whatever she does the guy would likely still find the experience arousing and even iberating in the filthiness and shamelessness.

Accipiter12Accipiter124 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback everyone, part 2 shouldn't be far

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Very nicely written even a pirate can be saved by his tongue , well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous