The Dread Lotus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulls away, turning suddenly and shoving me back. I hit the railing again, and she puts her boot on my chest and hold it there. "Now, now, let's save something for later, hmmm?"

Later. Oh God there's going to be a later. My mind clings to the word, and I feel a dazed smile tugging at my lips. I hear a murmur of voices from my crew, rippling through them.

"Sick."

"Disgusting."

"Damned devil-woman's bewitched the poor kid."

"Demon whore, she'll cut his heart out in no time."

But I don't care. I just stare at her, my heart pounding beneath the weight of her boot. She pulls her scarlet shawl free and lets it fall over her legs, but doesn't tighten the straps. Her eyes roam down, finding my erect cock. She trails her boot down over my stomach, and nudges me with the hard toe. A little breath escapes my lips at the contact.

I haven't even touched it and I feel as if I'm about to cum.

"Well, what a pleasant surprise," she nudges my balls, and trails the tip of her boot up my throbbing length.

I can only manage a nod.

She crouches down over me, knees nudging my chest, and I gasp as her warm, wet slit brushes my tender glans. A sly grin splits her face, flashing those predatory teeth, the polished bone through her nose glinting in the sun. She reaches down, grasping my firm shaft in her delicate fingers, the metal of her rings cold as she squeezes me tight. I groan, staring into her dark eyes, shadowed by the black smear beneath them, into her slender, dangerously exotic face.

Captain Dragur's blood still spatters her right cheek.

"Do you like the way I taste?" she asks in a husky whisper, rocking back and forth, brushing her slippery entrance over my spongy head, coating me in her slick nectar.

I nod. "More than anything."

I'm not lying. Eliza had been sweet, beautiful, subtle, but her... Zheng is...something else. Intoxicating and euphoric and mind-numbing.

"Do you want me?"

I nod. I do. Badly.

"You want to feel me? Like this?"

She sinks down, lips sucking me in, wet tightness enveloping my head. I groan as she grinds back and forth. I feel my balls quiver, feel the surge of pleasure as her sharp nails dig into my tender meat. God, I'm about to...

"Tell me..."

"I want you," I whisper, my voice cracking. "I'd...I'd do anything for you."

God, maybe she has cast some spell on me...

"What's your name?"

"J...Jacoby."

"And do you swear fealty to me, Jacoby? And to this ship? Do you swear to serve me however I see fit? Do anything I might ask of you?"

I feel a delirious grin tugging at my lips. "Yes."

"You will live to serve me, to bring me pleasure as I command?"

"Yes!"

"You would...die for me?"

"Yes!" I surge against her clenching grip, nails digging painfully into my tender shaft, trying desperately to sink just a little deeper inside her.

"Hmmm. Good." She pats my cheek. "I think you'll be my new favorite pet." She sinks down, taking an inch of me into her. She grips me, tight and wet and hot, oh so hot. I feel the cum bubbling within me, desperate to blast into her.

She stands suddenly, and I slip free, my cock pulsating, head glossy. I moan softly, and she smiles that wicked smile. She lifts her leg and presses her boot softly against my cock, flattening it against my belly with the rough sole. I gasp, wincing as she presses down, heel digging into my soft balls, and begins grinding it against me. My eyes bulge, the strange combination of pain and intense pleasure rocketing through me. My mouth opens in a silent gasp as I feel my balls tighten and my cock begin to pulsate and throb. It jerks beneath the pressure of her rough boot, as she leans back, digging her heel into my delicate sack. I groan softly as I spurt hot cum over my belly, sending thick, ropey strands of my seed splattering over my skin. I tremble, staring up at her, lost in her black eyes as my orgasm shudders through me. I surge and surge, and she keeps her boot tight against me until I finish pumping the veritable torrent of semen over myself, and my stomach is a warm, sticky mess.

I've never cum so hard in my life, not even all those times with Eliza, not even the first time I'd spilled my seed within her tight, virgin cunt.

I breathe hard, chest heaving, and she removes her boot. My sticky cock springs up, a dribble of cum bubbling out. She reaches down, crouching before me, and reaches out, trailing a finger through the viscous mess, and collects a glob of pearlescent seed atop it. She raises it, regarding it, her eyes burning intently, and then sucks it into her mouth, dark lips parting. I stare, groaning softly as she tastes me. She gives a little hum, and pops the finger free.

"Sweet," she mutters, standing again, "and plenty of it."

She clicks her fingers suddenly. Two of her crew stomp up. "Take him below. Make sure he's cleaned up, and...tell them they can have a little fun with him. I won't need him for an hour or so, and I think he's earned himself a reward, don't you? When they're done, I'll be in my cabin."

And with that, she turns and strides off without another glance at me. I stare after her, breathing hard, watching her hips swing, smiling dazedly. I feel hands under my armpits, and happily let them drag me away, my cock flopping against my stomach, dribbling cum and smearing it into the sticky mess running down my sides. I barely even notice the struggle behind me, or the grunts and the cries and the splashes as my former crew are tossed overboard, or the others being roughly manacled and chained.

I do, notice, however, as our smoldering ship finally collapses, and begins sinking below the waves.

Maybe a life of piracy won't be so bad after all.