The Dread Lotus Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacoby gets his first taste of life aboard the Dread Lotus.
12.8k words
4.7
1.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dread Lotus creaks in all the same ways the Baroness' Charm had, but otherwise there is little else the two ships have in common. At least, as far as I can see as I'm dragged through the corridors of the large vessel. The dark, almost ebony wood is polished and smoothed, not splintered and cracked and grey, and the entire ship has an ordered, clean nature to it. I spy cabins strung with black cloth hammocks, stores of gleaming swords and other weapons, and even pass what must be the main galley, where I'm assaulted by a barrage of delightful scents.

Most of the crew appear to be up on deck, but we pass several maidservants that look alarmingly out of place on a vessel of pillaging and war. Unlike the fierce female warriors above, these woman are gorgeously delicate creatures, apparitions of dreamlike beauty, a stark contrast to all that surrounds them. They wear beautiful silken gowns of purple and white, and my eyes cling to them just like the whisper-thin material clings to their luscious bodies. Pale and soft-skinned, sensual curves and supple flesh, cheeks blushed, eyes shadowed with pastel colours, raven hair pinned into ornate buns pierced with polished bejeweled spears.

They scurry about in soft slippers, carrying trays or bundles of cloth, their eyes cast respectfully down as we pass, but I notice them shooting me curious glances. And in turn, I stare at their foreign beauty, at the swells of their perfect breasts and the soft curves of hips beneath the thin silk. I realize they're probably staring at my deflating cock and the cum drying on my belly, but it feels foolish to be self-conscious right now.

In all honesty, I'm still a little dazed. My head still spins, and I'm still fueled by a flood of euphoric endorphins, but nothing I see frightens me. I see no rooms of torture or devil worship, no walls splattered with blood or unholy curses. I look up at my captors, at the man with the strong gut and long drooping moustaches, and the tall woman with a shaved head and a stark, feral beauty to her hard features. The man grunts something and smacks me gently over the head, and I look away. They drag me to a cabin and dump me unceremoniously onto the floor, and I rise to my knees and glance around as they take up positions behind me.

It smells...pleasant, like spices or flowers. Low benches are carpeted with colourful linens, and there are large wooden compartments stacked with small draws. There are small cavities in the floor, neat gaps in the polished wood. I reach to fumble with my pants, but the female warrior steps in and smacks me, and barks, "Bu!"

"Oh...n...no?"

She sneers down at me, face twisted in contempt and mockery, and in an equally mocking voice, says, "No."

I leave my pants where they are. My cock shrinks slowly back to its usual size. The woman sneers at it over my shoulder, shaking her head, muttering something to the man in their tongue, who grunts a laugh. I hear a bustle of feet, and two of the sublimely beautiful maidservants come bustling in, carrying a large tub filled with steaming water, which they set before me. They cast furtive glances, eyes roaming me with unbridled curiosity. They could almost be sisters, so alike they are in their comely beauty, both delightfully plump-cheeked with curvy pear-shaped figures.

I gaze between them, eyes lingering on the buxom swell of their chests, straining against the delicate silks that contain them. They stand before me, and beckon me to rise. I stand unsteadily, and they move in, hurriedly removing my clothes.

I don't protest, and soon stand naked before them. They run their soft fingers over my chest and arms as they attend to me, more so than is necessary I'm sure. I feel the odd need to cover myself, as I've never really been naked before strange women before, but after what just occurred it feels foolish. One of the pair runs her soft palm down my chest, and for a brief moment raises her face to meet me, her eyes a deep, hazel brown. I try to hold them, smiling hesitantly, but she whisks her gaze away.

My clothes are neatly bundled and packed away beneath one of the low benches. The maids instruct me to raise my arms, and I do. Then, as I stare, the two women unpin something behind their necks, and their silk garments slide free, pooling around their feet. My eyes roam their lush bodies, the perfect globes of their heavy breasts, the hint of pink blushing their nipples amidst large brown areolas, the softness of their pale stomachs and plump thighs, the neat cleft of their slits barely visible, even with their crotches shaved smooth.

Unlike Zheng Lao, who had shown not a hint of self conscience in displaying her vulva to an audience, these two carry a hint of shyness as they come for me, eyes downcast and arms held tentatively over their breasts. I hold my breath, not entirely certain what's about to happen, but they stoop and collect sponges from the steaming tub, and begin to clean me.

They work thoroughly, scrubbing every inch and orifice, until I feel cleaner than I've ever felt. They cut my sandy brown locks, shave my short beard, file down my nails. They move downwards, unceremoniously inspecting my genitals, before shaving everything, until I'm just as smooth as they are.

I'm too shocked to speak, not that I have anything pertinent to add, and silently endure the process, trying not to look at anything in particular. I feel my cock twitch as it's handled by their delicate fingers, growing semi-rigid as they wash me again. One leaves and returns minutes later holding a steaming porcelain cup, proffering it before her. I look into her dark eyes, meeting them for the first time, and she nods slightly and offers me a shy smile. I smile back, and take the cup. I look at the steaming contents, and sniff. I wrinkle my nose give her an uncertain glances, and she encourages me, miming drinking.

"Um, what is it?"

The man behind me barks something. I'd almost forgotten they were there.

"What?" I ask cautiously.

"Is tea," he snaps in broken English. "You drink."

I do. It's not...awful, but I wouldn't say it was good.

The cup is then whisked away, and I'm instructed to stand once more, and one of the maids brings me a gown of soft, white cotton, which I pull on. It feels like some manner of woman's underclothing, but it's pleasant against my skin, and smells of something floral. My attendants re-dress, and take me by the hand. They lead me through the ship to a small area at the end of a corridor, before a large set of polished wooden doors. The guards follow, leaning against the bulkheads and watching me.

I stand awkwardly, not sure what's happening. The two maidservants stand at the far side of the space, speaking in hushed whispers. They begin to glance at me, small smiles creeping across their delicate, expressive lips. I feel myself smiling back, enjoying the attention. A strange...lightness fill me, a pleasant tingling, and a gentle swell of warmth in my groin. When I glance down, I see my cock has grown rigid, and is tenting the robe outwards.

I stare at it a moment, frowning, wondering what had been in that tea. I reach down, stroking it softly through the cotton. It feels more sensitive than usual, and I tremble, sucking in a small breath as I rub my head. I hear the maidservants whisper, and look up to meet their gazes. They giggle, blushing as I smile dazedly at them. They exchange a glance, and cross the space to me, moving with hands held before them. One nods towards my crotch, her brown eyes questioning.

I look down and blink. "Oh...um, sure."

I awkwardly tug the robe up, lifting it over my cock. It juts out towards them, smoothly shaven, the soft blush of my sensitive glans emerging from the hood of my foreskin. They stare at it, whispering in gleeful murmurs, before one asks the guards something in a soft voice. The female warrior sighs gruffly and walks around us, cracking open the large doors and peeking inside. She shuts them with a grunt, then shrugs and spits something in her tongue. The maidservants bow, and before I can react, both lower themselves to their knees before me.

"I...oh..." I mumble, as one slides her soft hands up my legs, and the other immediately wraps her delicate fingers around my throbbing shaft. I groan softly as she rubs me, using her thumb to roll my foreskin back, revealing my soft, sensitive head. They stare hungrily, two sets of fingers roaming me, caressing my smooth balls, my rigid cock, my thighs. Their touch is whisper soft, sensual and electrifying. One leans in, and pulls me to her lips, enveloping me in the soft, wet warmth of her mouth. Her tongue, slippery and nimble, darts over my sensitive glans, and I groan, lowering my trembling hand to the ornate bun of silky hair atop her head.

I sigh dreamily, closing my eyes as they devour me. One sucks fervently on my spongy head, rolling her tongue around and around, while the other plants her soft lips against the base of my shaft in forceful, wet smooches. Their fingers dance over my balls, caress my ass, slide up over my stomach.

"Oh, God..." I murmur, as I slip free from her grip, and both mouths begin sliding over my meat. I look down, watching their wet, pink tongues glide over the smooth firmness of my shaft. I stroke their silky buns of hair, and as one lowers herself to lap gently at my scrotum, the other swirls her tongue over my head, and looks up at me. I look into her hazel eyes, wide-set in her beautiful, expressive face, and with the tip of my cock between her lips she offers me a small, shy smile.

I smile dazedly back, as they lash at me with a sensual tempest of silken tongues and soft, rosy lips. They hold their tongues to firm tips, tracing swirling paths along the length of my quivering erection, leaving it glossy with saliva.

My breath comes faster, and I feel the familiar surge of arousal as my balls tighten. I groan, thrusting gently forward, sliding between parted lips and into the wet embrace of her mouth.

One of the guards hits me roughly across the back of the head, and I jerk, the spell of arousal momentarily shattered as the surge of cum raging for release quietens.

"Bu!" he barks.

I glance back at them, uncertain, my devoted supplicant's mouths falling slack around my cock, returning to gentle, hesitant kisses planted around the sensitive skin of the base of my shaft. "Um...yes?"

The man leans in, sneering. "I say," he says in heavily accented English, thrusting a finger at me, "no cum! No you cum!"

"Oh," I murmur stupidly, clearly not hiding my disappointment well. "But..."

He gives me a look of disgust, and snaps something in Chinese and waves his hand. The two maids pull their mouths from me, and stand, bowing, and scuttle back to the far side of the room, whispering in squeaky little voices, their pale faces flushed. The female guard stomps around and creaks open the door again, peaks in, then grunts and barks at me. I tread dutifully forwards, letting my robe drop, although it snags and bundles around my stiff cock.

She grabs me and shoves me through the door, and I enter the cabin, which, in a moment of stunned shock, I realise must be Zheng Lao's.

I stand awkwardly, my eyes trailing over the ornate desk, the heavy trunk, the rack of leather armour, the polished swords, the mounted shelves of artifacts, scrolls, and strange devices I don't recognize. Light filters in through portholes shrouded with red muslin, the light sea breeze through the space. I immediately disregard it all as my gaze snaps to the grand bed against the wall, draped in fine silken sheets.

On it, arms and legs spread wide and tied down to the four corners, is Callou, the Baroness' hulking cook. He's naked, and all I can really see of him are his large, pale legs, his heavy sack and huge balls resting on the bed between his thighs, and the base of his monstrously large phallus. It looks obscenely huge now that it's erect, the base almost as thick as my wrist, and I stare at the pale, vein-ridged shaft, rising until it meets the dark, splayed lips of Captain Lao's obscenely stretched cunt, and vanishes inside her.

I can't quite believe what I'm seeing. The Black Mistress sits astride him, knees planted to either side of his stomach, utterly naked. I stare at the black ink twisting across her slender back, at the strange flowing patterns that highlight the delicate muscles. Her glossy black hair is undone and spills over her neck in cascading strands. Her ass is thrust back, thighs held taut, her shapely rear pert and lightly curved, the pale dusk of her skin smooth and perfect.

She hisses a harsh, husky moan, gyrating her hips gently, her body trembling as she clutches her chest. I watch as she bobs on him, the dark folds of her slight labia stretched taut about him, revealing a thin sliver of dark, vibrant pink. His pale meat glistens with her nectar, and she rises, dragging the snug hold of her nether lips over his throbbing ridges. She raises her thighs, and hovers, trembling, breath shuddering, with only the very end of his impressive cock buried inside her.

And then she growls softly, extending her arms to the sides as she drops, thrusting her ass down with sudden force. His entire shaft disappears inside her as she impales herself on him. My eyes go wide, the breath catching in my throat as those beautiful, soft folds I had been tasting a mere twenty minutes earlier are pulled tight around his thick shaft. Her body ripples, and she gasps a sharp cry and falls forwards onto him, bending his cock within her. Her cheeks part, and her delicate brown rosebud puckers outwards as she's crammed tight, like a blossoming flower, dark petals rippling, pink bud bulging.

She hisses another ragged groan, ending in a high whimper, and slaps her hands onto his chest as she begins bucking her ass, grinding away at his cock.

All I can do is stare. The door shuts behind me, and Zheng glances over her shoulder. Her shadowy eyes find mine, the darkness in them clouded by lust, and a thin smile slithers over her lips.

"Ah, my new pet." Her eyes drop to my cock tenting the robe. "I see you've been attended to. Take a seat." She turns away, and calls, "Have him fed."

I'm shoved into a chair behind the ornate desk, which faces the bed, and instead of leaving the two pirates take up positions behind me, watching the display. Zheng returns to her grinding, which soon becomes a frenetic bouncing, her legs shuddering as she bounces atop him. She jams herself down again and again, not once allowing more than a couple of inches of him to leave her tight embrace.

I'm breathing hard, still unable to look away. One of the maidservants sets a steaming bamboo bowl down before me, and then bows and slinks away. I break my gaze to momentarily glance down at the bowl of food. Some kind of broth with noodles and floating white balls.

Food was hardly the first thing on my mind, until the steam rising from the bowl fills my nose, and I realize that I'm starving. I eat, slowly at first and then ravenously, slurping up the delicious broth, and all the while my eyes refuse to leave Zheng.

She rides Callou with wild, practiced abandon. Her lithe muscles tense and cord as she works her tight Asian cunt up and down his mammoth shaft, his cock throbbing and bulging with veins. She moans and gasps, her voice a harsh rasp of pure sensuality, peppered with breathless curses in Chinese as she slams down again and again. I keep staring at the way the puckered bud of her ass bulges when she takes him all, and then vanishes into the shadow of her cleft as she rises.

She starts hissing little curses in Chinese, gripping her breasts, head thrown back, tossing her ebony strands. She cries out, ragged and dripping with pure ecstasy, and sinks forcefully down, spearing herself on him, embedding ten inches of solid meat inside her obscenely stretched pussy.

She shudders and trembles wildly, her lithe body tensing, and screams savagely as she climaxes. I hear Callou's muffled groan, and she grinds hard into him, squashing her taut ass into his heavy balls, forcing the last, final inch inside. And then she rises, dragging herself free, the dark inner pink of her labia folding back as it's dragged along the length of his cock, which finally slips free. I catch a brief glimpse of her wet, gaping gash, and then she slaps back down onto his lap, letting his tremendous member thwack wetly against the small of her back, glistening and slick.

His legs draw back, and his cock twitches as he tries to thrust upwards, his fat purple head quivering. Cum begins to spurt from him in thick, ropey strands that spatter up her back, painting her dusky skin in streaks of pearlescent viscosity. Zheng wedges him between her cheeks and grinds slowly, as he sprays jet after jet over her, a few pumps splashing all the way to her slender neck.

A noodle falls from my limp lip as I stare, mouth open in awe. When he's finally done, and his seed pulses thickly, oozing over the head of his cock, and the fat globules slowly slide down her skin, she reaches back with a sigh and curls her fingers around him. She squeezes him tightly, digging her sharp nails into his shaft as she jerks him, smearing his seed over his glazed head.

She moans huskily, and then releases him, and rises to her feet, looking slightly unsteady. She stands over him, legs parted, a wisp of dark curls glinting wetly between her thighs. She runs her hands through her hair, swaying gently, letting the barrage of cum run slowly down the incline of her back, where it's funneled into the cleft of her perfect ass. Then she steps onto him, standing on his chest, and he groans. Cum drips from between her legs, spattering onto his chest.

"I am pleased, big man. You do not die today."

She steps off him, and springs off the bed. She stretches, then snaps her fingers at one of the maidservants. She comes scurrying over carrying a white cloth, and begins to clean her back, while the other brings her a gently smoldering pipe. She lifts one leg and places her foot on the bed, and draws heavily on the pipe. Callou groans happily, his chest rising and falling, heavy cock resting against his stomach. He's got a gag shoved into his mouth, I see.

She waves her hand towards him, and one of the maids walks around and pulls the gag from his mouth. He sucks in a ragged breath, and then whoops loudly.

Zheng cocks her head. "Well?"

He sighs a ragged laugh. "I've fucked a lot of whores in my time, witch, but that was the tightest cunt I've ever had wrapped around me!"

"Hmm, well, that could be your problem," she murmurs, leaning over and running her palm up his shaft as she blows smoke over his chest, "I am no whore."

He barks a laugh. "If ya were, I sure as hell couldn't afford you."

She scoffs, then waves for the two guards and speaks to them in Chinese. They come and untie him, and haul the big man up. He doesn't fight, and allows them to lead him dazedly from the room, thudding gently against the wooden floor. He notices me as he's marched past, and cackles and waves a fat finger at me. "Ha, good luck boy, she's gonna eat you alive!"

He's still laughing when the door shuts behind him. I turn to Zheng, who's sitting on the edge of the bed, smoke curling from her pipe, regarding me with slightly narrowed eyes. I swallow, and a thin smile creeps onto her vulpine face. "Don't worry about him, Jacoby." She settles back onto the bed, sprawling atop the satiny sheets, her naked body lavish and glowing with the high of sex. She pats the bed beside her. "Join me."

I rise slowly, and walk hesitantly to the bed. My eyes roam her as I come, her delicately muscled body, her slender legs, smooth and gently curved thighs, her flat navel, the gentle swell of her small breasts, nipples dark and hard, her black hair spilling over her shoulders. I breathe hard, caught in the perfect depth of her dusky skin, almost a soft caramel, unlike her pale maidservants. She opens her legs, slowly and seductively, and beneath the wispy tuft of silky black hair, my eyes roam her slick gash, the dark folds of her labia glistening and shiny.