The Dread Lotus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zheng wraps an arm around me, stroking my chest, and extends her other arm, brushing a thumb over the girls tiny rosebud. She trembles, whimpering softly, and squeaks a little moan as Zheng pushes inside her. I watch her pink ring devour her digit as she slides it all the way inside. She rolls her wrist, fingering her delicate hole, and then pulls it free.

She raises the finger, bringing it to my lips as I draw back a little, managing a reflexive shake. Her grip on me tightens dangerously, and I close my eyes and slowly part my lips. She slips the finger into my mouth, and I suck it clean, trying not to think about where it's been. I'm relieved to find it tastes of very little, just a hint of that same deep aroma Zheng had tasted of, and I moan softly as we sway together. She swirls the digit around my mouth, and then pulls it from my lips.

"Would you like to try it?" she whispers, lips brushing my ear.

My eyes go wide. "You mean...I can..."

She nods, lowering her hand and grasping my cock. "Yes, I think you have earnt it."

I lick my lips. "I'd rather..."

"Do it to me? Of course you would, but I am offering you her."

"Then yes," I breathe as she strokes me.

She moves behind me, pressing her naked body against mine, molding the swell of her breasts and the indent of her groin against my body. The hard points of her nipples press firmly against my shoulders. She snaps her fingers, and the other maid comes scurrying over, and hands her a small glass vial. She pops the top, and pours the contents over my cock. It's cold and clear and glimmers like oil, and she smears it over my engorged length with her deft fingers, until I'm glistening wet.

She nudges me with a sway of her hips, and I shuffle towards the gorgeous girl. Zheng curls her fingers around my slippery cock, guiding me to her proffered rear, and positions my spongy glans against the tiny rosy orifice. The maid mewls softly at the contact, her supple body trembling in what could be nervousness or anticipation.

"Push," Zheng commands in a breathy whisper, gyrating the luscious form of her naked body against me.

I do, leaning gently into the girl. Her tight ring resists me for only a moment, and as she mewls and pushes her face into the sheets, her tender anus parts for me, and my glossy cock slides effortlessly inside. I gasp as my bulbous head enters her rectum, her sphincter contracting around me, velvety anal muscles gripping me snugly. It's so warm, so delightfully warm, and I groan as her rippling, contracting insides grip me. I roll my hips gently, nudging my way further inside and pulling slowly back, staring as her tiny hole stretches to accommodate me, her ring pink as it hugs my engorged shaft.

I try to be as gentle as possible, but as I begin to push again Zheng slams her body forcefully against me, and drives my cock deep into the poor girl's tight orifice, embedding me in her steamy rectum. She cries out sharply, tensing, muscles spasming delightfully. Zheng murmurs something in her tongue, and the girl mewls and whines softly, writhing gently against the bed as she accommodates the full girth of my pole.

"How does it feel?" she whispers in my ear, nails scraping softly over my chest.

I breath hard, staring at the place I disappear between the soft plumpness of her cheeks, her ring stretched obscenely around the base of my cock. "In...incredible."

"Mmm, good. Now, fuck her, and don't hold back, she can take it, I trained her myself."

I set my lips, feeling her glorious insides massaging my tender meat, and then do exactly as I'm commanded. I thrust inside her, fucking the young maid with deep, rolling strokes as she mewls and cries out, her squeaky voice strained with pain and pleasure. Her hole is greasy-slick with whatever it was Zheng coated me with, and after the first few strokes her anal convulsions settle, and I glide effortlessly in and out. Her poor ring is stretched wide, glistening pink as it's drawn along my shaft, and then dilates suddenly as I embed myself within her.

"Harder," Zheng commands, and I do, slamming into her as she cries out in pain.

I feel Zheng rubbing her slit, hand wedged between our bodies, and then she swivels it around, and I feel her slick finger questing between my cheeks. She tickles my own hole, and then slides right inside me. I gasp, tensing and pausing in my anal assault as I bottom out within the young girl's tight rectum. She drives me against her, hooking her finger in deep as I groan and collapse atop the girl, driving her to the bed with a squeal. I open my mouth in a strangled gasp as the velvety snugness of her rectum clenches me tight, and Zheng pulls her finger up, dragging it against me in an oddly pleasurable massage.

"Oh, fuck...I'm..." My cock twitches as the pleasure builds in a sudden rush, bringing me to my third orgasm of the day, and I groan, bucking against her as I begin to spurt hot cum deep into her bowels. My energy drains, and I slump wearily onto the girl as she shudders beneath me, pumping pulse after pulse of my thick seed inside her, filling her tight cavity with a flood of semen. I close my eyes, sighing and breathing hard as Zheng continues to massage my anus with her deft finger.

The girl whines softly beneath me as I rest against her delicate skin, her sphincter squeezing me, milking the last weak drops from my embedded shaft. Zheng slides her finger free, and smacks my ass, making me buck against the maid, who whimpers and shakes her head.

Slowly, I push myself up, and almost regretfully drag my engorged meat from the tight grip of her clinging anus. My spongy head pops free, and her tender hole gapes at me, glossy pink and raw, and a thick glob of my seed follows me out, sliding over her plump slit. Zheng embraces me from behind, kissing my neck, bringing her lips to my ear.

"Well, go on, clean the poor girl up."

I suppose I should have expected as much. I don't protest, and move as if in a trance, lowering myself to my knees and placing my hands on the smooth globes of the maid's ass. I pull her open, gazing at her rosy raw anus as it winks, and another small glob of cum runs out, into the crack of her slit. I move down, driving my tongue into the wet folds of her cunt, and bring it up to her inflamed orifice, cleaning the glaze of my cum. She whimpers softly, and I press my lips around her tiny hole, tonguing it wetly, and begin to suck. Zheng murmurs something, and the maid tenses, pushing, and her ring dilates around my questing tongue. My thick seed is pushed back into my mouth, and I swallow it quickly, trying not to taste it.

When no more comes, I drag my tongue roughly over her trembling hole, and lean back. Zheng pats my chest approvingly, and mutters something to the girl. She nods, managing a muffled moan, and slowly rises to her shaking feet and climbs off the bed. She flashes me a shy smile, her eyes downcast, and hobbles for the door.

The two guards are still leaning against the wall, watching passively. Zheng runs her hands over my chest, and sighs against me. My cock remains perfectly rigid, aching softly, tender and bulging. She kisses my neck, then climbs backwards off the bed. I turn, and she smiles at me appraisingly, a seemingly genuine smile.

"What?" I ask.

"I am pleased with you, even if you are taking to your tasks a little too eagerly. I prefer some...resistance, in my pets, but I am sure we can find something to make you balk. I am rather glad I did not kill you." She extends her hand. "Come."

I climb unsteadily from the bed, and take her hand. "Where are we going?"

"It is time for your reward." She leads me towards the door, and the two guards step aside.

"Reward?"

"Yes," she says simply, leading me into the corridor, walking tall and proud despite her nakedness. "How is your stamina?"

"Oh, well, I could use a rest..."

"You will have time for rest tonight. For now, you have work to do."

"I thought I was getting a reward?" I say meekly.

She throws me a dark smile over her shoulder. "You are, it just depends on how you look at it. You have served me well. I am...satiated, for now. But my crew..."

"Crew?" I stammer, blinking, as she pushes open a door.

Steam wafts out, and we step inside. It's hot, steam billowing from a strange brazier surrounded by stone set into the lacquered wood, and as it clears I feel my eyes widen. The female crew of the Dread Lotus, or eight of them at least, sit on benches to one side of the room. They're all naked, hard muscles and wiry frames on full display, their range of luscious skin-tones shining with sweat.

My heart pounds, eyes roaming their naked bodies, taking in the scarred skin, rippling muscle, breasts ranging from delicate little mounds to swaying orbs capped with shining nipples, down to the glistening crowns of pubic hair between toned thighs. They watch me with hard, hungry gazes, these dangerous women, like a pack of predators, waiting to devour me.

On the opposite side of the room, sit six of the male crew, equally naked. They ignore me, half busy with the ministrations of gorgeous maidservants, on their knees, heads bobbing between their legs. Two sit astride their laps, moaning in high whimpers as their luscious, soft bodies ripple and shudder.

My breaths scrapes over my lips, my heart pounding. Zheng runs a hand over my back. "You will service me everyday, I shall always be your top priority whilst you are aboard this vessel, but when I do not require you, you are to keep my crew in top shape by servicing them whenever they require."

My eyes flitter to the six men, then back to the women. "The crew...all of the crew...even..."

"Yes, any that desire your services shall be most welcome to them."

I swallow, breathing hard. She nudges me gently to my knees, and I drop without question, my head swimming. She leans down to whisper in my ear, "Good luck."

And then she turns and strides from the room, in all her naked glory, letting the door close behind her. I glance after her, then swallow again, and turn to face the pack of deadly, vicious pirate warriors I've been left at the mercy of, as they rise and slowly advance on their prey.

My tender, aching cock throbs, and I raise my head high, unable to stop the smile from curling across my lips.