The Dread Lotus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, good boy."

I devour her tight Asian hole with unashamed relish, swirling my tongue, sucking, prodding, splaying it against her and letting her grind wetly into me. She tastes of sweat, of sex, of something deep and earthy and delightfully tangy. She grasps my cock and strokes it, rubbing her thumb in circles around my head. I feel her rubbing at her pussy with her free hand, and slowly begins murmuring in Chinese, her voice breathy and twisted by lust. She bends sharply, clutching at my balls, and slithers her tongue over my glans. I drive my tongue down, sliding it into her wet cunt, and then return to her now slippery asshole, savouring the distinctively different textures. She sighs and squeezes my balls, and runs a finger down, scraping a nail over my own anus, and I shudder at the strange sensation.

I feel my mind slipping further into that enshrouding haze of lust. I grow more frenzied in my analingual attack, driving my tongue deeper, forcing her trembling sphincter to relent before me. I feel the tight orifice relax beneath my onslaught, and I worm my way inside, into that incredible, velvety tightness. She squeals raggedly as she relents, and I dive deeper, her anus dilating around my questing tongue, the deep tang of her cutting across my palate. The filth of what I'm doing drives me wild, and I only lash at her more fiercely.

She rubs her clit furiously, thrumming her hand over her hidden nub, and jams herself down onto my rigid tongue. Her cries become harsh gasps, high and frenzied, and she begins to shudder, her thighs tensing as they grip me, her anus clenching my tongue.

She cries out sharply, shuddering frantically and leaning back hard against me. I feel warm liquid spray over my chest, spattering my stomach and cock in the delightful shower of her explosive orgasm. I draw long breaths through my nose, sucking on her hole as she slumps against me, trembling and groaning, her juice trickling down onto my throat.

After a moment she pats my chest, and raises her ass from my face, looking back at me between her legs. Her dark asshole dilates and puckers as she clenches, a hint of pink glistening, slick with my saliva. Her engorged lips are wet, her thighs damp. She flashes me her white teeth, devouring me with her gaze.

"They say I am the one who make pacts with demons and devils, but are you certain you have made no such bargains? Because that is no mortal tongue, boy."

I find myself grinning dazedly, my face slick with a sheen of her pure lust.

"Did you do that to your former lover?"

I shake my head.

"Hmm, I see proficiency in one art must lend itself to the other." She strokes my cock. "Did you ever...stick this in her..." She wiggles her taut behind in my face.

"No!" I say, my eyes going wide at the thought, then feel colour flush my cheeks, embarrassed by my own abashment. "But...she didn't..."

She raises a brow. "But...?"

"Is that...will we do that?"

"Perhaps, in due time. I admit your tongue has left me wanting. Would you like to know how that feels?"

I blink. "Y...yes."

She grabs my legs, and pulls my knees back, all the way to my damp chest, then draws them apart. She grasps my ankles and holds them, lowering herself to brush her wet slit over my nose. She commands something in her tongue, and through her matted bush I see one of the maids hurry over, her ample breasts swaying. She stops before the bed and bows. Zheng gestures to my exposed ass and commands something. She bows again and climbs onto the bed, spreading out her silken garment, and places her soft hands on my thighs. I see the rosy sheen to her pale cheeks, her hazel eyes downcast as I feel her breath tickle my balls.

"W...wait..."

Zheng lifts her ass. "What, did you think I would do it myself?"

"Well..."

"You have not earned that honour just yet. Go."

The maidservant leans in and flicks her tongue over my hole. I gasp, shuddering. She licks me again, tentative, then begins lapping at me softly, her tongue velvety slick. It's...God...it's wonderful. I moan, leaning my head back, and Zheng returns her dripping cunt to my lips. She rocks, grinding over me, and as I tongue her I stare up into her dark star. The maid begins to lick fervently, scraping her splayed tongue over my sensitive anus as I groan into Zheng's sex. She grasps my cock, jutting out towards me, and squeezes hard, running her nail beneath my foreskin and circling my tender glans.

She grinds into my mouth a little longer, then rises, and pulls my knees roughly down, pinning them to my chest. "Hold them," she commands.

I do, raising my my ass into the air, my rigid cock thrusting back towards me. The maid grasps my thighs and drags her tongue up and down my spread cleft, tickling my perineum delightfully. Zheng squats, straddling me, and moves forward until the head of my cock meets her slit. She grasps me and wrenches me upwards, swivels her hips, and rocks forwards, sinking my soft head between her wet grasp. She rocks back and forth a few times, her dewy lips caressing my bulbous head, and then drags her ass back, and thrusts aggressively forwards, embedding my cock inside her.

I groan, my eyes wide as she envelops me. She's so hot; slick and velvety and soft, and yet the snug grip of her inner walls feels delightfully firm as she clenches me. How something that just took Callou's monster could be so incredibly tight is beyond me. She grasps my ass, fingers digging into the soft flesh, and pries me apart, allowing the maid to drive her wet tongue against my spread crack, assaulting me with a barrage of competing pleasures.

Zheng's silky grip ripples around my throbbing meat. I stare up at her arched back, at the ridges of her spine as she trembles atop me. She purrs softly, and then begins thrusting against me, bucking her hips to meet my suspended cock, fucking me wildly as the maid tongues my hole. I'm swallowed by a cataclysm of pure and sudden bliss. My balls ache, trembling, wanting desperately to pump their contents inside her, but I hold back, straining to keep myself under control.

I don't want this to ever end. She glides up and down my shaft, uttering high little grunts as she impales herself on my dick, her leg muscles straining. The feeling of her embrace is incredible, beyond description, and I gasp in sheer delight every time she swallows me within the soaking confines of her dark, luscious intimacy. I thought Eliza's beautiful snatch had been a thing of wonder, but it was nothing compared to Zheng's rippling, pulsating grip.

She grabs the maidservant roughly by her ornately styled hair, and jams her face into my spread ass, smearing saliva over my quivering hole, and I gasp a throaty cry as her velvety tongue pushes inside me for just a moment, before slipping free. Zheng drags her up, and I feel her tongue slither wetly over my balls, over the base of my shaft where it emerges from Zhengs tight cunt, and then finally begin to lap at Zheng's clit as she bottoms out on me again.

"Oh God..." I murmur, trying to hold back. "Fuck...I'm..."

Zheng slides off me suddenly, and shoves the maid back. She turns, maneuvering to stand over me. She leans down, thrusting a finger against my chest, her gaze dangerous. "Climax before I am done, and I will cut your balls off, and you will never cum again. Do you understand?"

I can only manage a jerky nod. She smiles darkly, the gesture devoid of humour, and reaches behind her ass to grasp my cock, slick with a sheen of her nectar, and wrenches me painfully upwards until I'm standing tall. She raises her ass, and mounts me again, sliding onto me with a ragged moan. She bottoms out, her cunt gripping me at that painful angle, her taut ass squashing my balls as she rolls her feet so that only her toes touch the bed, her full weight upon me.

She leans her head back and shudders, and I stare at her dark lips wrapped around the base of my cock. She rolls forwards and grasp my thighs, pressing my knees hard against my chest, and begins to fuck me, slapping onto me with wild thrusts, driving my rigid length deep into her tight slit. Her wild bucks knock the maid's head down, but she still manages to tongue me. Zheng stares down into my eyes as she fucks me, her lip curled in a malicious grin, her dark eyes burning.

I feel helpless, entirely at her mercy, and I can't say it bothers me at all. She thrusts onto me again and again, jamming me inside her, pain burning in the base of my bent shaft. Despite it, I feel my climax approaching fast, impossible to deny. "Oh God," I murmur, "please...I'm going to...I can't help it..."

"Beg..." she says, the word dripping off her tongue like venom.

"Please...I'll do anything..."

"Anything?"

"Anything!"

She grips me tightly and slams her tight cunt down, burying me inside her. My mouth opens, a soft groan escaping my lips as the pleasure surges through me, rippling up my shaft. Just as I think she's going to allow me to finish inside her, she springs up, sliding off my cock, which slaps back against my belly. She drops onto it, pinning it against me, between my stomach and her wet sex, lips splayed over me. I groan, my cock jerking beneath her weight, and the full force of my orgasm seizes me. I begin to shoot my seed, splattering the thick deposit over my chest.

Zheng holds my ankles, grinding her slit along my twitching shaft, lips pressed in a tight smile as I cum over myself. The maid continues to lick me gently from behind, and I moan softly as the last few pumps paint my belly. Zheng continues sliding, her juices trickling along my cock, and then stands. She releases my ankles, and my legs unfurl, and I lie, breathing hard. The maid straightens, but continues to kneel between my legs, her eyes downcast, although I can feel them staring at my cock, as the last of my cum pulses out, glazing my soft glans.

Zheng settles down beside me, and trails her fingers up my thigh until they meet my cock, and curl around it, her thumb smearing my seed over the sensitive flesh. She nestles in against me, and with her other hand twirls a finger through the sticky mess coating my stomach. She brings it to her mouth and sucks it clean, then gives a small satisfied sigh, then issues a short command. For a moment I think she's speaking to me, until the maidservant leans forwards, climbing onto me, and lowers her head. She begins licking the cum from my stomach, her wet pink tongue scooping up my glistening seed.

I stare, following the path of her tongue over my skin, as strands of her black hair brush my still rock-hard erection. Zheng watches too, and runs her fingers through the woman's hair.

"I...I'm still hard," I mutter dumbly.

"Of course you are. It is the tea, a special concoction of mine. You will be hard for the rest of the day. I suggest you get used to it, you will be drinking it daily."

"Oh..." I mumble, then groan as the comely servant begins to lick my shaft, cleaning the sticky glaze from my sensitive head.

Zheng murmurs something in her tongue, and the maid pulls her mouth from me. She climbs over my body, her heavy breasts bound by thin silk dragging gently over my chest, bringing her face to mine. Her pink lips and wet tongue are sticky, glazed with my seed, and I see a pool of the hazy substance soaking within her mouth. She hasn't swallowed a drop, and breathes heavily through her nose.

"Kiss her," Zheng commands.

"But..."

"Do not question me," she growls.

I swallow, and lean in without further hesitation, meshing my mouth with hers. Her lips are incredibly soft, and as they lock with mine she pushes her mouthful of thick semen onto my waiting tongue. I suck it from her, swirling my tongue around hers, working the sticky mouthful between us, before swallowing. The slippery load slides down my throat, as I taste the salty tang of my climax.

The maid murmurs a squeaky moan into my mouth, then pulls back as Zheng smacks her lightly on her plump rear. She drops her gaze, and shuffles back down, returning her mouth to my rigid cock.

I gaze at her a moment as she sucks gently on my sensitive head, then turn slowly, meeting Zheng's gaze, her face close to mine. I stare into her dark eyes, narrowed on me, at the sharp curves of her gorgeous, predatory face, at the dark blush of her lips, pressed tight. My heart pounds in my chest, thrilled by the danger emanating from her, even now. I want to kiss her, God, I need to.

I lean in, brushing my lips against hers, and she kisses me back, slipping her tongue into my mouth and drawing back, a small smile pulling at her mouth. She taps my lips with her finger. "Brave, not many have the balls to do that."

She slides her hand down, beneath the maid as she swirls her tongue over my slippery head and pulls me into her wet mouth, and grasps my balls tightly. She licks my neck, and purrs into my ear, "But you certainly do. You know, I've cut men's tongues out for less than presuming they have the right to kiss me."

"But...you won't."

"No?" she raises a brow.

I shake my head hesitantly. "I think it's the only part of me you wouldn't risk damaging."

She laughs, smooth and venomous, her eyes glinting. She fondles my sack, and the maid begins bobbing her sloppy, suctioning grip down my trembling shaft.

"I enjoy eliciting discomfort in my pets, but you... I could do anything to you, couldn't I?" She begins to squeeze my balls, her grip tightening like a vice until a squeak escapes my lips. "I could squeeze and squeeze until they were ready to burst, and you wouldn't say a word, would you?"

She tightens her grip, nails digging into my soft flesh, my balls aching tremendously, but I bite my tongue, saying nothing. She smiles and releases me, and begins stroking the maid's silky hair as she blows me, sucking wetly at my cock.

"What if I cut them off? Made of you a eunuch, decided I only wanted your tongue, would you still service me?"

I nod without thinking, severely hoping this was only a test.

"I could lock you up, starve you for days, and then offer you a choice of food, or a single taste of me, and you'd beg for that taste, wouldn't you?"

"Yes..." I breathe, staring into her eyes.

"Hmmm..." She sucks on a finger, then slides her hand down, past my cock and the maid's busy mouth, and into the cleft of my ass. I feel her sharp nail tickle my tight hole, and then she pushes it inside me. I gasp, the exhalation morphing into a breathy moan as she works her finger deeper, massaging my anal walls.

"If I commanded your large crewmate to sodomize you, would you protest?"

My eyes widen a little in shock, as I picture Callou's enormous manhood, and can only manage to shake my head.

"Good," she breathes, slipping her finger free. She rises, and kneels over my head. She spreads her glistening lips with two fingers, parting her slick channel wide. I stare into that glorious, engorged pinkness. "I could relieve myself in your mouth," she purrs, swaying, "and you would drink up every drop, wouldn't you?"

I blink, shocked, and she smiles, tensing. I watch as a small dribble of liquid runs from her urethra, trailing over her luscious pink folds and down into the cleft of her ass. It reaches the puckered bud of her anus, and pools there, hanging, ready to drip. She lowers herself, and I rise, extending my tongue to catch the droplet. She pushes out a little more, and it trickles down onto my tongue, hot as it runs into my mouth.

"Would you drink it all?"

I pull my tongue into my mouth, savouring the taste, finding it nowhere near as objectionable as I had imagined. God, I think I actually would. I manage a nod.

She bares a hint of teeth, then shuffles back and drops, sitting on my chest. "Such an obedient pet, but I we will save that for now." She slides back and kisses me again, lashing her tongue against mine. "I'm going to have so much fun with you. The things I will make you do..."

"I...I said I would do anything..."

"Mmm, yes, and you will, but for now, I am starting you off easy."

"Your whole crew...they do whatever you say?"

"Of course, they have pledged their lives to me, just like you, they know better than to refuse me." She stands and turns around, speaking in Chinese. The maid slips her mouth from my cock, and kneels tall. She pulls the satiny dress over her head, revealing that delightfully soft and pale body, her skin delicate and perfect, all supple curves and light plumpness. I stare at her heavy, rounded breasts, nipples hard points, and between the softness of her thighs, her tight, discreet slit, shaven completely bald.

Her face holds stunning beauty, her cheeks rosy, her nose small, her rosy lips parted slightly. I meet her hazel eyes, and smile dazedly. She smiles meekly back, and looks away. Then she rises, shuffling forwards, until the spongy head of my cock meets the thin line of her slit.

Zheng nods, and she lower herself, pushing me inside and sinking onto me, moaning in a high whine. I groan as her plump mound meets my pubis, and together we shudder and tremble as her snug grip squeezes my tender shaft tight. Zheng steps up to the girl, and thrusts her cunt into the woman's face, and barks an order. She wraps her hands around Zheng's ass, and begins obediently devouring her pussy, lapping at it with wet strokes, while she begins to bounce on my cock.

I'm sore and painfully sensitive, but the delightful softness of her slippery canal holds me so tenderly it's pushed from my mind, silken soft as her walls ripple against me. Her grip isn't vice-tight like Zheng's, but it's warm and soft and comforting, pure bliss massaging me. She makes little squeaks with every bounce, muffled against Zheng's slit. She pulls Zheng's taut ass wide, and the Black Mistress looks over her shoulder at me.

"Do you see? Anything I require, at any time, I receive."

"And if they say no?"

"They do not. If they do, they do not live long enough to regret it." She nods to her spread ass. "Go on. Devour me."

I rise, grasping her thighs and pulling myself up, and bury my face between her soft cheeks, where I attack the rubbery flesh of her asshole with my tongue. I don't know how long we work on her for, as she stands between us mewling and shuddering in pleasure, our tongues delving inside her, lashing and licking and slurping at her sensitive holes. Together, we drive her to a writhing, gasping climax, and she bucks and groans between us, gasping shrilly.

When her orgasm subsides, she steps out, and I'm left to stare at the young girl my cock is buried to the hilt inside. I see the same haze of lust clouding her eyes as I know clouds mine, her rosy lips and chin glistening with a glaze of Zheng's sex.

I lean in, and she pulls slightly back, before throwing herself at me. Our lips meet, and we kiss passionately. I taste Zheng in her mouth, and moan into her. My hands roam her soft body, stroking her smooth skin, kneading her plump breasts as we fuck. She begins to bounce more rapidly, making adorable little yipping noises, clutching at my back. Zheng crouches behind her, her eyes carrying that dangerous glint, and slides her fingers between the girl's legs, moving between the soft pillows of her ass. Her lip curls in a grin, and she jams her finger into the maid's tight rear.

She squeals and bucks, throwing her head back. Zheng grasps her hair and pulls sharply back, and begins rapidly driving her finger into her ass as she coos and yips and mewls. Each penetration of her finger makes her cunt seize up, and I gasp every time. She leans down and whispers something in her ear, and she nods, her face bunched up into a trembling pout. Zheng slides her finger from the girl's ass, and she whimpers, and climbs off me, dragging her tight slit from my throbbing meat.

She climbs onto all fours on the bed beside me, and lowers her head to the sheets and rests there, trembling. Zheng slaps an open palm against her voluptuous ass, and she yelps and raises it higher. My new captain smiles, and extends her hand to me. I take it, and she pulls me up, directing me behind the girl. She snaps something, and the maid reaches back, gripping her plump cheeks and dragging them wide, stretching her tight hole. It's not deeply puckered like Zheng's, but smooth and rosy brown, just a tiny winking hole. Below it, her plump pussy is a thin line of vibrant pink flesh, squeezed together by her soft thighs.