The Dream

Story Info
A woman is caught in an erotic nightmare.
2.4k words
4.13
22.3k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun is hanging low over the water in the west. The sky is beginning to turn pink, and the occasional cloud hovers randomly. Small waves lap along the curve of the white beach, and a warm breeze wafts over the landscape. A slight mist in the air makes the whole scene shimmer. It is so beautiful it's almost as if it isn't real.

A woman walks alone along the shore. She looks toward the setting sun, and then she glances down at her body. She is startled to realize she is naked. Although the scene is peaceful and serene, her nakedness makes her nervous, and she starts to walk faster. The shimmer in the air increases. It occurs to her that she is dreaming, and her anxiety increases. She closes her eyes to wake up.

When she opens her eyes, she is in the middle of a meadow. Wildflowers abound all around her, and tall trees ring the open space on every side. She sees a bright light slicing through the trees to her right. The low sunlight casts long shadows on the path in front of her. She looks down at her naked body and begins to walk toward the woods. She realizes the fading light is shimmering again, and she walks faster. The yip of a coyote somewhere in the distance frightens her. When the trees in front of her move and sway and then change color, she realizes that she is still dreaming. She shuts her eyes hard to make it all go away.

When she reopens her eyes, she is in a forest. The only light is the low sun coming from somewhere through the trees in front of her. The light shimmers and undulates. Now there are sounds all around - a branch breaking, birds cawing and fluttering above her. When she hears the sound of wolves howling, the woman starts to run in fear. She is certain she is being chased. The mist makes it hard to see where she is going, but she runs faster. When she realizes her bare feet don't hurt and that she seems to be running in slow motion, she is once again sure she is dreaming. She closes her eyes and prays that she will finally wake up.

When she looks again it is almost dark. She is still in the forest, but now she is bound with her arms tied straight above her. She looks up and sees the rope passed over a branch and then disappearing somewhere behind her. When she looks down her bare legs are spread and her ankles are tied to stakes pounded in the ground. She is still naked, and she shivers in fear. The dream has suddenly turned into a nightmare.

When the woman cries out for help, no sound comes from her mouth. A sudden fear ripples through her body, and she begins to tremble. The light in the forest is almost gone, but there is just enough for her to notice an almost invisible cord dangling in front of her. The cord is attached to a thin chain. At each end of the chain is a clamp. She stares for a moment before the realization of what the clamps are for hits her. She screams, but again there is no sound. She trembles even more violently.

For a while nothing happens. The woman is beginning to think that the nightmare will end when she hears rustling sounds behind her. Her stretched arms prevent her from turning around, but she knows that someone, or some thing, is there. Suddenly the rope tying her wrists to the tree tightens, and her fear returns with a rush. When she looks up, the rope is being pulled slowly back over the branch. Her arms are stretched as high as possible, and the rope pulls her up so that her heels come off the ground. The rope stops moving only when her toes barely touch the forest floor and all of her weight is taken by her arms. She is not surprised when she groans without any sound.

She shuts her eyes and tries to wake up, but again she fails.

When she reopens her eyes, something is moving the clamps to her erect nipples. First her right nipple is clamped, then the left. She cries out at the sudden pain, but again there is no sound. Then the cord holding the chain is pulled up, and the clamps tighten around her sensitive buds, stretching them up and out. The pain increases and she moans. She's not sure if the white mist swimming in front of her is in the air or in her head.

Again nothing happens for a long moment. The woman is just beginning to settle into the pain in her arms and nipples when something below her grabs her attention. She looks down as a narrow saddle is slid between her legs from behind her. The saddle has a hole in the middle, and as she watches a shaft with a knob extends up through the hole. It isn't until it starts to vibrate that the horrible realization of what it is for dawns on her. The height of the sybian is adjusted until the knob just touches her pussy lips. It is only then that she is aware of the wetness between her legs. She is ashamed, but she is also aroused.

The woman is suddenly aware of her predicament. If the rope holding her wrists is loosened, she will need to stay on her toes in order to keep from being penetrated by the knob. As soon as she thinks this, the rope is loosened and suddenly all of her weight is on her toes. She struggles to stay away from the knob. She can use her arms and her legs to stay in this position, but her muscles are already tired, especially in her arms. It is only a matter of time before her body will give up. And as she realizes this she is horrified when she remembers her poor stretched nipples. When her muscles give out, the pain in her nipples will be unbearable.

Again she shuts her eyes. Again she fails to wake up. The woman sobs, and this time she hears herself. She can't escape from her nightmare.

When she opens her eyes it is almost totally dark. There is no sound from the forest. All of her awareness is focused on her arms and legs, willing them to keep her upright and away from the pain. But then she thinks of the potential pleasure in her pussy, and her will begins to ebb. She shakes her head as she redoubles her efforts to stay on her toes. When she flexes her biceps some of the weight is taken off her legs. She remains this way as long as she can before her arms begin to tire. Then she puts all of her weight on her legs, her muscles taut and stretched. She alternates this way, arms and legs, until her fatigue is palpable.

She knows she can't continue like this, but the adrenaline coursing through her body gives her extra strength. Her vision starts to swim with hallucinations, and though it is night she sees colors and shapes she has never witnessed before. Again she tells herself she is dreaming, but the pain and fatigue are real, overwhelming her. When her arms begin to quiver and her legs shake, she knows she can't go on. And finally, inevitably, her body gives out.

The woman screams a silent "no" as she sinks onto the sybian. The shaft pushes into her pussy at the same time her nipples are stretched and squeezed by the clamps. The pain is greater than any she thought possible. She cries out in agony, but still there is no sound. Her body writhes to find a more comfortable position, but her movements only serve to seat the knob further into her vagina. It is not vibrating when it enters her, but it begins to rotate against the walls of her sex, fucking her against her will. She starts to become aware of the pleasurable sensations in her pussy even as her aching nipples are relentlessly tortured.

She closes her eyes again as her body begins to tremble. She is both exhausted and profoundly awake at the same time. The pain in her nipples begins to ebb slightly, and she thinks that maybe she can resist the pleasure in her pussy. Perhaps she can endure this after all. As soon as she thinks this, the shaft inside her and the saddle between her thighs start to vibrate. She moans at the new sensations, and she feels her will to resist melting away.

When she opens her eyes, there is only silent blackness. The forest has disappeared. With no sound and no sight, there is only feeling. Her world is narrowed to the pain and pleasure her body is experiencing.

There is a tug on the chain holding the nipple clamps, and suddenly they fall away. She screams at the sharp pain caused by the blood rushing back into her nipples, and the ache in her breasts is acute. But the removal of the clamps allows her attention to focus on the vibrations in her pussy, and she feels the approach of a massive orgasm. The vibrations increase, then decrease, then increase again. She knows she is being edged, and her sudden need begins to verge into desperation. Even when she moves up and down on her toes, fucking herself on the rotating shaft, she can't get over the edge. She moans and writhes in her bonds, but she is not allowed to cum.

Then the darkness is suddenly replaced by light. It seems to emanate from her sex, swirling and wavering in front of her eyes, colors and shapes dancing all around her. The silence gives way to a rushing sound, almost like water flowing downstream. The pleasure in her pussy pervades her whole body, pulsing and throbbing within her. She thinks she is hallucinating, but now she is reluctant to make it stop. Her whole being is filled with light, bright, powerful and full of love.

Only when she gives herself over to the all-encompassing feelings within her does she notice that the sybian between her legs has disappeared. The emptiness in her pussy fills her with sadness. Her world has gone black again. She is still bound, hands high above her head, legs spread, vulnerable and fearful. Dream or nightmare, she can't wake up.

As the despair threatens to engulf her, she feels her arms and legs being touched. She can't see who or what is stroking her body, but the hands, if that's what they are, are everywhere, making her body tingle with anticipation. Her skin is alive, almost on fire. The caresses are soft and loving, but the stimulation makes her body start to quiver again. She sinks into the pleasure, once again reluctant for it to end. She sighs softly.

Then the hands are gone. She is alone again, still tied, still at the mercy of...whatever it is that has her naked body in its control. It occurs to her that one part of her still hasn't been touched. She looks down and sees her clit pushing out from under its hood. It is pink and throbbing and engorged. It fills her vision. Suddenly it is all she can think of. She thrashes in her bonds, crying out for release.

As if by magic, a long narrow vibrator appears between her legs. It buzzes loudly, the sound filling her ears. The tip hovers just an inch away from her needy clit, teasing her. She arches her back and pushes out her hips, frantic for its touch, sobbing in frustration. Despair overwhelms her.

The blackness disappears again. This time the light is all around her, jagged and powerful. It jumps and pulses in a furious manner, full of malevolence. It seems to come from the tip of the vibrator, but she can't be sure. There is a roaring in her ears, the sound filling the forest. Her desperation to cum is replaced by dread. The dream has, once again, become a nightmare.

She shuts her eyes as tight as she can, willing herself to wake up. When she opens them she is enveloped in darkness again. The only light and sound come from the tip of the vibrator between her legs, which glows and buzzes softly. The air is cool on her bare skin, keeping her nipples erect and hard. She shivers. She is still tied, still stretched, still naked. She tries to again summon the will to resist her bondage, but she is mentally exhausted. Relaxing her muscles and her mind, she finally gives up and submits to her fate.

Instantly the vibrator comes alive. Coiling like a snake, the tip brightens and the buzzing increases to a high-pitched whine. When it touches the woman's clit, her whole body starts to vibrate and her mouth opens in a silent O. The sudden orgasm overpowers her. Every muscles contracts, every nerve fires. She has no control of her body. She is floating in a sea of ecstasy, and suddenly she is looking down at her own body. The forest is bathed in a soft light, and she watches herself scream and shake and jerk as the vibrator keeps pushing against her clit. She is engulfed in a euphoria she has never known before. Time slows down.

And then the vibrator is gone. She is immediately back in her body. Her legs continue to shake, and she feels a sheen on her skin. A warm energy fills her. Her eyes are open, but all she sees is blackness. She has just had the most mind-blowing orgasm of her life, but...

...she is aware of the anxiety probing the edges of her thoughts. She squeezes her eyes closed again. When she reopens them, she is still surrounded by blackness. But now she is no longer tied in the forest. She is still naked, but all she feels is the crumpled sheet under her body. Relieved that the dream is finally over, she puts her hand down between her legs. She moans when she touches her wetness. But why is it still so black? And why do her nipples hurt?