The Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Sub recounts her bondage fisting dream to her Master.
1k words
4.42
8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello lovelies!

This is the second installment in the dream series. Once again, this is an actual dream I had and wrote about in the journal I keep for my real life LDR/Online Dom.

I edited a few things for clarity, but for the most part I left it to read how I wrote it in my journal.

As always, thank you for reading!

I hope you enjoy. :)

____________

Hello Master,

I had another dream, it was very similar to one of my fantasies I already told you about. Hopefully I can remember all of the parts of this dream but sometimes I don't remember my dreams.

So...

When the dream started, I was tied, unable to move and blindfolded. I had a big plug in and you were controlling vibes in my pussy and on my clit. You were fucking my throat while edging me with the vibes again and again (I had a gag on that kept my mouth open for you). You twisted, pinched, and pulled on my nipples hard as you went in and out, in and out.

(I'm getting all hot and bothered again just typing this out Master.)

Anyways after a ridiculously long time of edging me I was basically crying and begging to cum while you fucked my throat.

You just told me "shhhhhhhh".

I am not sure why, but I love it when you quiet me Master. It's always like lightning straight to my clit. After you shushed me, I remember feeling so desperate to cum that I would do anything for you Master.

You pulled out of my throat and I tried to calm my breathing and keep quiet as you kissed my forehead and pinched my nipples.

Then you told me "No cumming!" And I let out a desperate whine/moan despite myself.

You tsked and said "I guess you still need to be gagged then" and pulled the dildo out of my pussy, then fitted it into my open gag.

I had to breathe through my nose because my mouth was so full.

You started to tease me by pulling out the plug and putting it back in again and again while avoiding my empty pussy.

I felt so hot and achy. I just wanted to be penetrated. I couldn't take it.

After what felt like forever, you took the plug out entirely and began to pick on me about how large my ass was stretched. You told me that I was so stretched that you don't even want to fuck it anymore. I began to whine/moan again as I arched my back and wiggled as much as I could in my restraints just wanting you and needing to be used and fucked.

Once I had stilled, you told me you wanted to see how far I could stretch and started working your hand in. You worked and worked but couldn't get it in so you decided I needed to be punished for not relaxing enough

You pulled away, grabbed a ruler and started slapping my asshole again and again.

Not super hard, but hard enough to make me more and more red and really sting. I was crying again by the end but I promised through my gag that I would relax and would be good for you Master.

After 30 slaps you decided that I had been punished enough and started working with your hand in again. You rubbed my clit at the same time and told me if you can get your hand in, then I'm allowed to cum as many times as I could.

I nodded my head yes desperately and concentrated on my breathing. In and out big breaths just like how you taught me to use when I meditate. You rubbed my clit with one hand and pushed gently and slowly with the other stretching me out more and more.

Finally the wide part of your knuckles made it in with almost a pop. You immediately increased the speed of the hand rubbing my clit and demanded in your firm Master voice "Cum!"

I exploded and came so hard I saw stars and I jerked awake Master.

I felt so empty and desperate. I had wished it was real. I could feel myself dripping and I almost felt like I could feel the orgasm from my dream but it was just out of reach.

I was so tempted to touch myself Master, but I knew you would be upset if I did. So, I crossed my legs and did my best to fall back asleep.

It felt so hot and amazing, but I wished I had continued dreaming so you could keep going and I could greedily cum again and again even if it was just in my dreams. If the dream had continued, this is how I would want it to end Master.

After I exploded and came with from your fist you finally gave attention to my poor empty dripping pussy. You gently rubbed the outside and then slipped a single finger in and curled it to massage my G-spot. I still had in my gag and started moaning and begging to cum again. You stopped massaging and took out the gag. "What was that baby?" You asked. I sniffed and asked "Please may I cum again Master? I begged.

You slipped your finger back in to massage my G-spot while you thought about it, causing me to moan again. Finally you said, "You can come again, but only after I fuck my pussy and am filling it with my cum"

I nodded desperately and thanked you profusely. "Yes Master, thank you Master! This pussy is all yours Master!"

You pulled out your finger and replaced it with your cock as you slammed deep into my dripping hole. You fucked me hard and fast. Eventually you gripped my throat with one hand and pinched my clit in the other and demanded "Cum!"

I exploded for a second time and you kept going hard and fast as you finally came while feeling my greedy pussy milk you for every drop you had. You gave my pussy one big wet slap after you pulled out and made me clean your dick of our combined cum.

Once you had been thoroughly cleaned, you gave me a sweet forehead kiss and told me what a good girl I had been as you helped clean me up and untie me while I figured out how to walk and talk again.

This is where my journal entry ends.