The Dream

Story Info
Young sub recounts her bondage face fuck dream to her Master.
981 words
4.38
7.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! This is taken (and slightly reworked) from my daily journal I write for my LDR/online Dom in real life. I edited things here and there, but left a large portion of it as it was written after I had woken up from my dream. I had this dream after days of teasing/edging and orgasm denial.

I hope you enjoy :) :)

_____________

Fuck Master, I had another dream.

I am so wet and needy right now.

I know you're going to want me to describe it, so here goes.

I was sleeping and I woke up with my legs wide open and slowly being eaten out while you worked a large plug into my ass. I tried to wiggle around but found that my hands/arms/ breasts were already bound and you were holding my legs wide open. I could feel that even when you weren't forcibly pushing my legs open, they were tied open and being held apart another way too.

Once you finally pushed the plug in all the way, you worked it in and out a few times, then stopped licking and sucking and slapped my pussy a few times instead.

Then you stepped back and pulled on a rope or something and I was suddenly pulled off the bed and was hanging upside down with my head at perfect cock level.

My breasts were sticking out obscenely as gravity and being bound held them sticking out.

You slapped my pussy a few more times and asked if I wanted you to continue licking and sucking. Of course I begged, "Yes Master! Please Master!"

You had an evil glint in your eye as you smiled at me and said. "Good girls only get their pussy eaten when they have their Master's cock deep in their throat."

You lined up your cock to my mouth and began to fuck it. You pinched my nipples in your hands and used my breasts to pull me on and off your cock.

I kept gagging as you pushed too far and tears were running down my face.

Finally you stopped and slapped my pussy hard saying, "You're not trying hard enough. You're only letting me fuck your mouth, not your throat!"

You pulled away and grabbed your favorite flogger and began whipping my pussy, thighs, ass, stomach and breasts again and again. Once my body was red and welted all over, you rubbed your hands all up and down pinching and prodding the more sensitive areas making me cry out even more.

Finally, when you were satisfied that I had been punished, you asked me if I still wanted to cum. I begged "Yes Master!" with tears running down my face, and you said "Since you were so terrible at letting me fuck your throat I'm going to make it a bit easier baby."

You pumped into my mouth a few times then pulled out and quickly fitted a ring gag on me that kept my mouth wide open.

Then you pushed all the way in and held it there for a few seconds before pulling back. You told me, "You're going to learn how to let Master fuck your useless throat the right way." and then plunged back in again. In and out in and out again and again before holding it longer and longer each time.

After a while, you held it in again, and slapped my pussy a few times before starting to lick and suck everything like crazy.

I immediately began to cry out and moan while your cock was still in my throat and tears and slobber we're dripping down my face.

You began to encourage me "Good job baby girl", "I'm so proud of you baby" "Let Master enjoy your throat"

Suddenly, you slapped my pussy hard a few times before sucking right on my clit while you held yourself deep in my throat without moving.

You lifted your head for a moment to quickly order "CUM!" After a moment, I exploded. My body jerked and pulsed as much as it could in while being bound and I gagged around your cock while desperate for air.

I thought I was going to pass out with your cock in my throat, but as my orgasm began to fade, you pulled out and let me breathe for a few moments. After my quick gasps for air, you slowly pushed back in and began torturing my pussy and clit while building up speed.

Eventually, you switched your attention to the plug in my ass and began to work it in and out in time with your thrusts into my throat. This went on for what felt like forever as the pressure to cum again slowly built. Knowing I was close, you told me to hold it. "You only get to cum when I cum baby".

I held back the orgasm with everything I had. Finally you took mercy on me and ordered again "CUM!" And I exploded for a second time. At the same time, you slammed the plug back in, pulled out of my throat and started to cum all over my belly, breasts and face.

You smeared it around and wiped your hands off on my pussy. You told me "Good girls get to drink my cum when they don't need tools to help get their throat fucked."

You wiped a single drop off of my stomach and wiped it onto my tongue and told me, "Just a taste to show you what you're missing."

Then you walked away and left me hanging there for a while while your cum dripped down my body and tears flowed out of my eyes.

That's when I woke up Master! I am so wet and needy, Master. I just want to be used and I just want to cum.

Please Master!

This is where the journal entry ends.