All Comments on 'The Dream Ch. 03'

by Skye_sub

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Brittni4uBrittni4uabout 5 years ago
Hot!!!

Of course this chapter is amazing. 5 stars from me as Skye delivers her writing in such a way where you can feel the conversations and not just read them...kisses...Britt

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 5 years ago
Worried!

I agree with Britt - 5 stars. But I'm worried. Worried for Jodie and worried for Skye. Has Greg done something to Jodie? If so, how will Skye react? Will she try to do something to Greg? Will she do something to Greg? I hope it all works out well for both of them! And now a word from our sponsor. No, sorry, just kidding! This does seem somewhat like a soap opera, but I think it is more serious than that. What I actually want to get to is the word "discrete" used in reference to the encounter in the restroom in the pub. I think the word you wanted was "discreet". I suggest you Google "discrete or discreet" to get an explanation of the difference between the two words. And, on a final note, I again agree with Britt that you write very well, the use of "discrete" notwithstanding! Looking forward to more of this story.

metroalmametroalmaabout 5 years ago
OMG

We were expecting trouble at home with Logan, not trouble for Jodie. This is really coming together quite well. Even though we "knew" there was going to be trouble for Jodie at home, we hoped . . . we still hope . . . it just might not be so easy . . .

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundabout 5 years ago

Definitely 5 stars!!

I know real life keeps ya busy but I'll be biting my nails until the next chapter. Really really good job on this one!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 5 years ago
ok

now this is a good chapter I hope it goes on like this without everything that happened in ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tell me there's more

To good to leave as is

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderfully written

Pls continue am very desperate that i can't wait to know wat happen next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSkye_sub@Skye_sub
I've always enjoyed writing stories, reading others' work and interacting with other writers. Most of my stories are autobiographical with some of my fantasies thrown in. I used to be a truck driver but now work in the Parks Department freezing my ass off outside all winter. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Dream Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Dream Series Info