The Dream Job Ch. 05 - Evelyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though that copier was a heavy machine, after a few strokes it moved a little so I held back and changed my angle upward. With each stroke as my cock penetrated her right to the hilt and my thighs slammed into her perky little ass her heels almost left the floor.

Then I grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard and fast. This way there was not so much pressure on the copy machine. Her screams grew louder and longer as my strokes got harder and penetrated her sweet little pussy so deep she would feel my cock almost in her belly.

My thumbs were right next to her ass hole as I grabbed and kneaded her ass cheeks. And what a beautiful ass hole, tight and puckered. My mouth was watering.

I took my cock out of her pussy and rubbed my cockhead on her ass hole. By this time my cock was literally dripping juices, hers and mine. I used those juices to lube up her ass and used a finger to open it up. She moaned louder and bit her lip but she didn't move away and she didn't tell me to stop!

Taking my cock in my hand I held her with the other and started pushing the bulbous cockhead into her tight little ass hole. It was so damn tight, like she had never had it fucked before. And then my cockhead entered her!

She screamed!

Evelyn:

My heart skipped a beat as boss pulled his cock out of my pussy and started to lube up my ass. I was terrified. I had never had a cock in my ass. When I was 18, my boyfriend wanted to fuck my ass, but he found it was too tight, so he tried to open it up by using one finger then two. When he pushed two fingers into my ass I screamed so much he had to stop.

But nothing was going to stop Shartan. I could feel him now. He was not the kind of man who would claim a girl and give her a choice. I just gritted my teeth and got ready to surrender to his use.

As his finger entered my tight little ass hole, I went down on my elbows on the copier. This bastard was ruthless and I had no choice. He was not only my boss, he was my owner now, and I didn't want to disrespect that dick of his at any cost. Like a good little slut, I spread my legs wider to try and accommodate him better.

The moment his bulbous cockhead touched my puckered ass hole, I held my breath. I have to say this for him. He was an expert. Using a circular motion, and his thumb to open my ass, and then a sideways entry angle, he managed to pry my ass hole open and pushed his cockhead into me. I felt stuffed incredibly tight!

I screamed.

He bent over me and slipped off the other strap of my dress as well. Then he took both my breasts in his hands and kneaded them slowly.

He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "Breathe, darling, breathe!"

I breathed.

With a slow, patient rhythm he started to move his cock in a circle, that made my ass open more and slowly with deft precision he started impaling me deeper.

Moving in and out with very slow but firm strokes he started to fuck my ass and managed to enter me a little more with each in-thrust. His hands were on my breasts. His hot breath was on my neck. I was so turned on I would not have told him no for anything! So what if he wants to fuck my ass. Don't I belong to him?

"Relax your ass, baby." He coaxed me gently. And I obeyed. It was becoming second nature to me already. He commanded and I obeyed.

He pulled back a little more and entered me deeper, and then with a hard thrust he jammed his massive cock almost all the way into my tight ass! And I came! I simply collapsed on the copy machine as I came this time! My legs would no longer support my weight. I was upright only because I was impaled on my boss's hard cock.

Even then he didn't stop. He just continued fucking my ass, varying his strokes, sometimes going very deep sometimes just fucking me with his cockhead. I moaned and whimpered the whole time and let him use me as he liked.

Then leaving my hair, he grabbed both my shoulders and really started giving it to me hard! By now I was getting used to his cock up my ass and was enjoying the sensations it caused as it invaded me. He changed his grip to pass his arms under me and grabbed my shoulders from below. His cock will drilling my ass smoothly in and out and I was trying to move my ass in time with his strokes.

Suddenly he pushed hard and slammed his massive beast all the way up into my tight ass, and pulled me up at the same time so my back collided with his chest just as his balls slapped my pussy!

My scream was loud and long, it came from my core! I felt like someone had shot me through with an arrow. It was like his cock would come out of my throat! And then I was shaking all over as a really hard orgasm hit me!

I was so glad his strong arms were holding me or I would have fallen down and hit the copier. The body-shaking, mind-numbing sensations were too much! I think I passed out for a few seconds.

His lips touched my ear and he whispered "And now you belong to me!"

"Yes, Sir. I am yours, Master!" I moaned with tears streaming down my cheeks.

He moved his cock just a little bit in and out of my ass and it was like somebody touched a naked electric wire to my body. I could feel the current all over my body!

"Who owns this ass, Evelyn?"

"You do, sir. You own me. You own my ass, and all of me!"

He started pumping my ass again, but stopped after a few strokes. Quickly pulling out his cock from my ass he made me kneel before him. I turned my face up and his cum hit me in the face before I could open my mouth.

I opened my mouth. But he pointed his cock down and sprayed my chest and my bare tits with his seed.

Reaching down he took out his mobile phone from his pants and took a picture of me all smeared with his cum. I posed with my tongue out, almost touching his cum-soaked dick. And he clicked again. I posed more and he took several pictures.

Then I started to lick and suck the cum off his cock, letting him take any photos he wanted.

"Clean up the cum from your body with your finger and eat it."

I obeyed, of course. I planned to eat it any way. I love cum! His especially.

"You are not going to clean yourself any more than that. I want you to smell of my cum the whole day."

Oh, he was kinky! This was going to be fun!

There were a couple of drops of cum on his shoes. I bent over and licked them clean. When I looked up to him for approval, he was smiling. I was happy! I had never done that for any other guy ever, but with him it felt the natural thing to do.

After I adjusted my dress and he had put his pants back on, I stood in front of him.

"Anything else I can do for you, sir?"

He looked at me "What does it mean when I ask you to come in?"

"That you want to cum in my mouth, sir. I will come in and suck your cock."

"And when I tell you come and take dictation?"

"I will come in and bend over your desk, I will spread my legs so you can put your dick in me, sir."

He smiled and I felt so proud. He was training me to be his bitch and I was doing a good job.

"You can go now but call me in the evening before you go home, I might want to take you home."

That made my heart skip a beat again. Oh, how I wished he would!

"Yes, sir." I went out with a sore pussy but a happy heart!

======

As I was walking back to my desk, I met Amrita coming in. We said "Morning!" as we passed each other in the hall. Then she hailed me as she passed me.

"Evelyn!"

"Yes, Amrita?"

She sniffed the air and I knew she was smelling boss's cum on me under my dress, all over my tits and chest.

"Where are you coming from?"

I blushed "I had some messages to give Mr. Silverstar!"

Amrita frowned slightly "You did? And did he take them?"

I nodded, feeling a flush over my cheeks.

"Did he take only the messages?"

I shook my head "No!"

"What else did he take?" Amrita persisted.

"I am his bitch now!" I blurted out and looked at Amrita.

Suddenly Amrita smiled "You are not the only one. Welcome to the club!" She came and hugged me.

We both laughed.

"Oh my god, Rita. He's so fucking amazing!" It felt good to be able to share.

Amrita grinned "That he is! But remember he doesn't need to know everything!" She turned serious quickly.

I got serious as well "Of course. I won't say anything."

She nodded and we both went our way.

========================================================

All day that day I smelled of my boss's cum. It was a really hot feeling and I was wet all day. During the lunch break I went into the toilet, locked myself in a stall and fingered myself to orgasm.

I watched the clock every day to wait for them time to go home. Today I watched it for the same time but for a different reason.

At a quarter to five I called the boss's number and asked "I am about to go home, Sir. Do you need anything?" I crossed my fingers.

"Amrita will collect you on the way out. She has my address. Go with her and wait for me."

"Yes, Sir."

Obviously he knew that his bitch needed just to be ordered.

Amrita and I went to his place. He came in 20 minutes later and fucked me right on the living room couch while Amrita used his phone to video it all.

He used both of us all night very thoroughly and next morning I came to work with a completely sore body.

I smiled to myself "Evelyn Sharma has completed her mission. She is now her boss's personal bitch!"

It made my pussy twitch to think those words.

The End.

12