The Dream Job Ch. 15

Story Info
Lara Dutta's long, intense meeting with her dominant boss.
8.2k words
4.73
8.2k
9

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 15]

Two minutes later, Lara peeped in "May I come in, Sir?"

"Yes, yes, Lara, come on in. This is not school, pet. Come right in." Shartan told her.

Despite his easy attitude Lara was nervous as she walked in. She had already made sure that her dress and make up were perfect, she did not want to give him more reason to be angry with her.

Her dress was a thin, white cotton dress made of two layers. An opaque white layer covered the front of her body like a tube dress, covering the bottom part of her big breasts including the nipples. There was a wide slit between the breasts which showed the side boobs, her chest and all way down to one inch below her navel. The skirt part on this layer stopped short on her upper thighs, covering her pussy but just barely. There was a sheer white layer on top of this which covered the top part of her chest like a sleeveless dress. There was a cut out in this layer also which was shaped like a leaf and went from her throat to her cleavage, showing her lovely cleavage in a very eye-catching style. This opening ended just below her tits where a zipper started which down to her waist. So, in effect, Shartan could pull that zipper and she would be fully accessible to him from the front.

In the back, the opaque layer was formed in the tightest, shortest micromini possible, insufficiently covering her well-rounded tight butt. In fact, two inches of her ass crack was visible through the sheer layer that covered all of her back. Lara's shoes were 8" high heels in pink with 4" platforms. There were white rose flowers on the shoes over her insteps. There was a thin belt around her waist which was shaped like the same rose flowers in pink.

She looked insanely hot in her short dress, whore heels, loose hair and perfectly done make up. But Shartan didn't even look up at her as she entered. He kept reading the stuff on his screen and simply pointed to the couch in his sitting area.

"Wait." He told her.

That told Lara plenty about his mood. She had already heard about what he had done to Kareena and she knew that her mistake was much bigger than Kareena's. She had only displeased him by not waiting for him, whereas Lara herself had tried to sneak something past him. He was not going to go easy on her. Her legs were trembling as she walked to the couch.

He had only given her a one-word command, so Lara was not sure how he wanted her to wait. Should she stay dressed or get naked? Did he want her to sit down, or kneel in front of the couch? She was his bitch, she had no doubt about that. She was in deep shit, that also she knew. He could use her and punish her in any way he wanted, she was ready for that. During the walk from her office to his, Lara had already decided that she was not going to sacrifice herself for Manushi's blunder. She had only been trying to help Neha and Manushi, but she was not ready to take the fall with them.

After considering all options, she decided to stay dressed but bend over. Placing her hands on the arm of the couch from the side, she bent over, lowering her head and lifting her ass. She spread her legs wide so that her dress would ride up and bare her holes. This way her ass was facing his desk so he would be able to see her submissive pose and her gorgeous body as soon as he got up from his chair.

The only problem was that she felt extremely vulnerable in that position and it was turning her on very quickly. She could feel her pussy fill up with juices and knew that she would start leaking in a minute. Her heart skipped a beat as she heard him push his chair back. He walked towards her and Lara could feel each footsteps reverberating in her cunt.

She had to bite her lip to suppress her moan when she heard the sound of his zipper as he stood behind her. She lowered her head more and lifted her ass, offering herself to him as a submissive bitch would.

"Ungh!" She grunted as his massive cockhead popped into her tight cunt, spreading her wide.

Taking a strong grip on the sofa arm, she held herself in place for the pounding she knew she was going to get. Although his cock was big enough to knock any girl unconscious if it her on the head, it was really his skilful fucking that had made all the girls drool over him and want to be in his harem.

Lara was already in his harem, being one of the first girls he had fucked in the office, and she was proud of it. Today, she could feel that she was not in good standing with him because of what happened with Manushi but she had his cock in her and that was a good thing. She loved having his meaty cock deep in her pussy, it made her whole body tingle from head to toe. She fantasized about it when she was not there and having it in her felt so wonderful that she forgot about her troubles and just thanked god that finally she had a boss that she loved.

His strokes started slow and smooth as they usually did, like he was making a smooth road for his heavy shaft. Then he started moving his hips in a small, tight circle as he continued to pump her tight cunt full of his throbbing meat. That made his cock grind on her pussy walls and Lara knew that she could not last long under this kind of excitement. Already she could feel her knees getting weak and the butterflies in her stomach flying into her throat. She was grunting like an animal as her boss fucked her masterfully, using her stunning hot body like she belonged to his cock, which she knew that she did.

"Sir...ah..." Lara tried to get the words out before his cock could push her so far into the starfield in front of her eyes that she would not know which side was up let alone that she had to ask permission "please may I cum, Sir?"

It was with a horror that she realised that she was losing control. If he didn't give her permission right away, she would not be able to hold on and god knew what the punishment was for that.

"Yes, you may, whore." He said and slapped her ass.

That did it. The hard slap from his heavy hand made her ass vibrate. She came hard on his cock and would have fallen down if she were not taking support on the couch. She lowered her head on the upholstered armrest and kept her ass turned up for him to drill her cunt. Her body jerked hard with the strong shocks of her orgasm and Lara lost control of her body and mind.

She was in a tailspin between the stars and had no control over the direction and speed. The stars whooshing past her were evidence that she was going too fast to be safe. If she ran into something she would surely disintegrate. She didn't run into anything but she was not able to control her speed either. Someone was slamming a piston into her and her speed was increasing with the hard thrusts. The stars that she was flying through were warming her body but they came and went with quick succession.

"Aargh!" Lara sputtered like someone who almost drowned. Her mind-bending orgasm was slowly subsiding but she could still feel her body warm and sexually charged.

When Shartan took her hair in his grip and jerked her head up, she whimpered like a bitch and would have cried his name if she could speak. He drilled her hard, his thighs slamming into her tight, well-rounded ass with a loud rhythm that filled the office. Lara was sure that Amrita sitting right outside would be able to hear not just the thumping noises but all her screams and yelps. Amrita was in on the secret and knew what a slut Lara was. They had both fucked the previous boss and Amrita knew very well why they needed to be available to the MD.

But Lara had been the leader of the girls and they had worked under her guidance to manipulate the old MD. This time things were different. Shartan was taking control not just of the magazine but each and every girl. Lara herself was no match to his style. She screamed as her pussy exploded again and she almost fell down. Shartan reached down and grabbed her tits. He squeezed them hard as he kept her in his grip and continued to nail her like a bitch from behind. His throbbing hard cock was keeping Lara hot and helplessly turned on. She was a fucktoy in his hands and she not only knew it, she accepted it and liked it.

Her orgasm was at its peak when she felt Shartan's cock erupt inside her like a volcano. She whimpered helplessly as his hot seed blazed a trail through her body into her womb, marking her as his bitch even though they both already knew that she belonged to him. Her orgasm rose to newer highs as he continued to pound her ruthlessly deep, ripping her body apart with his massive beast while he pumped his searing hot load into her womb.

Lara was sure he was going to break her into a million pieces and mould her around his cock so she would be the perfect fucktoy for him. That hot, submissive thought created fresh excitement in her body and Lara moaned under his control as he kept her hair in his grip and fucked her like she was nothing but a cheap whore he had picked up.

When he finally left her hair and slowly pulled out of her pussy, Lara was ready to fall on the floor and curl up in a ball to rest her abused body. But she knew that that was not accepted under Shartan, so she went down on her knees and started licking his cock like she was born to be his cumslut. She looked up at him as she took his cumsoaked cock in her mouth and tried to gauge his mood. She couldn't guess anything from his expression. He stroked her head as he always did when she sucked his cock but he didn't say anything.

As always she swallowed all his cum like a good girl and looked for other places where there might be more. She licked his balls clean and then bent down low on hands and knees to lick the few stray drops of cum from his shoes.

This got her a "Good bitch." and Lara smiled.

Once she was sure she had got all the cum from all surfaces, she asked his permission to use his bathroom. She received it easily. She had a toothbrush in his bathroom. She was allowed to keep one there because she was now his bitch and she was supposed to brush after eating his cum unless she was going home after meeting him. Lara had no intention of breaking or bending any of his rules, especially now when her position with him was uncertain. If he decided to kiss her, he would know and then she would be in hot water.

Lara came out of the bathroom looking and smelling gorgeous. She found Shartan sitting on the couch in the sitting area, reading a file. Again, she wasn't sure what position to take so she played it safe and knelt at his feet with his foot between her legs. Her super short dress did not cover much as she opened her legs and the smooth leather of his shoe was pressing directly on her bare pussy. After the pounding she had taken, it felt nice and soothing on her abused pussy.

"Come here, cunt." He said, putting the file to the side and patting his thighs.

Quickly getting to her feet, Lara placed one knee on the couch beside him and straddled his lap, landing the other knee on the other side of his legs. His pants were open and his cock while not fully erect, was as hard as she had left it after sucking it clean. She knew what to do. Taking his thick shaft in her hand she placed it on her pussy hole and slowly slid down, taking the big beast in her tight cunt. Her pussy was already sore from the fucking and his massive cock hurt as it entered her but Lara knew well not to stop before taking it fully deep in her.

She bit her lip and whimpered as the pain shot up her body but kept moving her ass down, wrapping her tight, moist pussy around his throbbing monster. She panted as the meaty beast invaded deeper into her tight tunnel but she bit her lip harder and carried on lowering her butt to his thighs.

"Ungh!" She moaned and rested her head on his shoulder as she stopped with his cock almost fully deep in her pussy. She could feel it throbbing in her and even though she had just taken a hard pounding, her body was already pumping juices into her cunt to lubricate it for the huge penetration she was dealing with. But his cock was also getting thick and longer in her cunt and she was getting that same helpless and vulnerable feeling that she always had with him.

He took her shoulder and made her sit back so he could look at her. This made her body slide down further on his cock and she yelped as the swollen cockhead pressed against her cervix. He gave her a minute to bear it before starting.

"Alright, let's talk about some work, slut, that's why I had called you today." He said. But even as he was talking, he was pulling the zipper on her dress down. The zipper that was holding two parts of the sheer fabric closed. It started between her tits and went down all the way to an inch below her navel. He pulled it down all the way. Then he reached in, pulled out one breast and squeezed it hard.

Lara's big breasts were very sexy and heavy. She was very proud of her breasts and often dressed in a way to show them off even before Shartan had joined. They were nice and shapely, but heavy enough that they sagged under their own weight if she didn't wear a bra. Lara used to go without a bra quite a lot because she loved how men stared at her tits in her low cut or peeka-boo type dresses. When Shartan squeezed her left breast, his calloused palm rubbed on the nipple and it sent such a hot current into Lara's body that both her nipples began to get hard very quickly.

It was not just that Shartan had a big cock and was amazing in fucking that made Lara hot. It was his confident, bold style that drove her crazy. While most men were too scared even to approach Lara, Shartan treated her like a piece of meat. She looked down as he dipped his head and closed his hot mouth around her nipple. The bolt of sexual energy that shot up into Lara's body made her jerk her head up and whimper like a bitch.

"Mmmmm god!" She let out as she held his shoulders. She was already skewered on his dick and he could feel her pussy clenching at the moment when his tongue touched her nipple.

She had never felt this helpless with a man in her life. His throbbing cock was jammed in her cunt and he was playing with her body, turning her on to the point of insanity and it was completely in his power whether he wanted to nail her again or talk about work while she was not allowed to ride his cock. Lara wanted to ride his cock. She was right there, she had his dick in her cunt, all she had to do was to lift up her ass and lower it down again. Then repeat. But she was not sure what would happen if she did it without his permission. And she was terribly afraid to find out.

He took out her right breast also, her dress front was open so wide that it might tear, but he didn't care.

"We need some new staff and I want you to start working on that right away." He said and dipped his head again, closing his wet mouth around her right breast this time while he kneaded the left one hard in his big hand.

"Mmmm, aah!" Lara tried to be professional but he had taken away her control and she could not speak without moans and gasps "Yes, Sir. Mmm, what staff, Sir?"

Slowly rubbing her back with both hands, he sucked Lara's breast again. His teeth grazed lightly on her hardened nipple. Lara's breath got stuck in her throat.

"I would like people to have the flexibility of working when they want." Shartan looked in her eyes. He moved one hand to her chest and kneaded her big, heavy tits one by one as he talked about work. "So, we will need to add some staff. We will start with another receptionist."

"Yes, Sir. Sure, Sir. I can arrange that." Lara could get what he was saying but she was struggling to focus. His cock in her cunt was throbbing like she had a live missile lodged inside her pussy. The cockhead grinding on her cervix was causing such hot currents in her body that she was not able to sit still. She tried to move her ass a little to see if he would tell her to stop. He didn't stop her and she started to slowly grind her cunt on his cock in a circular motion. It felt amazing.

"And I would like to add another personal secretary for the same purpose." He said, his thumb and forefinger pinching her nipple, causing her pussy to clench around his cock.

He allowed her to rotate her hips and grind her pussy on his cock while he kneaded her tits with one hand, keeping the other hand on her back. Lara was getting very excited and more interested in riding his cock than talk about work but she was putting effort into listening to him.

"But here's the thing. Don't advertise in the trade journals, advertise with modelling agencies, casting agencies and modelling schools. Find struggling actresses and models who would be looking to make some money to survive. For them, working in a magazine would be an attractive proposition because they will make connections in the industry and they will think that some day they might actually get a place in the magazine themselves."

"Will they get it, Sir?" Lara surprised herself by asking a relevant question considering how much of her brain was focused on her pulsing pussy trying not to cum on his cock right away.

"Of course, they will, whore." Shartan said, moving hips to thrust his cock into her cunt, making her yelp "If we have nice pieces, why won't we use them? We have a lot of pages to fill. I even plan to use all you cunts in the future issues as well?"

"Us, Sir?"

"Yes, you are all good looking bitches and not shy either. I am going to use you all one by one in the future issues. I have an idea for that but I need to develop that into a proper plan before firing up the photostudio."

"Wow! Yes, Sir." Lara took the opportunity to move her ass up and down a little more, fucking her hungry pussy with his thick, throbbing dick. He didn't stop her so she continued.

"I want you to start working on these requirements right away. I want to make the announcement as soon as possible that people can work flexible hours, but I can't do that until we have support staff."

"Yes, Sir. I will do that." Even as she said that, Lara's eyes were closing with the need to cum. She was quite breathless now. She was riding his cock with longer, harder strokes.

Shartan didn't stop her. He even moved his hips to penetrate her deeper which caused her to yelp but for the most part he let her work herself into a frenzy.

"Please, may I cum, Sir?" Lara asked as she felt her body just about to burst with the pressure from inside "Please, Sir?"

He nodded "You may cum, whore."

Then for a long minute, Lara rode his cock and screamed as she came hard. She gripped his shoulders with both hands and fucked herself hard on his long, massive cock. Her body squirmed uncontrollably on his lap as she tried to fuck his cock with all her power. When he bucked his hips up his cock hit her cervix and she creamed loudly. Her heavy, hot tits shook and bounced with her fast, frenzied movements. It was a long time before she could feel the high-voltage current in her body lose intensity gradually.

"You ok, cunt?" He asked when she finally slowed down and lowered her head.

She nodded breathlessly "Yes, yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Ready to listen?"

Her cheeks flushed with colour as she realised how she was behaving like a cockhungry whore rather than a professional. But Lara knew that he did that to her and she was helpless in his hands.

Nodding again, she said "Sorry, Sir. Yes, please carry on."

"Actually, I think we will need some extra security staff as well. Do you think we can get some mixed sexes or do we have to only stick with men."

"We can look in the local martial arts schools to see if we can find suitable, capable girls for it. They don't have to be big, you know, just able to handle any situation."

"Excellent idea. Do that."

Lara beamed at his words. She was not just a cockhungry whore after all. But even as she thought so, her body was getting hot again. His praise had made her pussy tingle. She tried to stay still but her hips moved on their own. His cock was still jammed inside her and it was throbbing in a way that was making her whole body feel sexually charged.