The Dream Job Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Sir." She said and didn't try to stop her body as her hips moved in a slow circle. He didn't stop her either which she took as a good sign.

"But I want to finalise the requirements for the receptionist and the personal secretary so you can write out the ads when you go back to your office."

"Yes, Sir. What are your requirements for them, Sir?"

"For both of them, I want you to look for young girls, between 20 and 30, preferably in the early 20's."

"Sir, we should look from 18 to 30. Many times you can get really nice pieces when they are just turning adult and coming out of college. They are ambitious and I am sure they will be very obedient."

"Good thought. Ok, 18 to 30, but if any 30+ girls respond, don't throw away the applications, consider them on a case by case basis on their merits."

"Ok, Sir. Their looks, sir, what would you like, any particular hair colour, eye colour? Figure?"

"Hair and eyes can vary, figures, well, I think you will get mostly good figures if you are looking among models and actresses."

"You are right, Sir." Once again, Lara's body was distracting her. She was working as intelligently as she could but the fact that she was riding her boss' cock as she was working, it was enough to drive her crazy. She bit her lip to try and keep from losing control and tried to think of something intelligent to ask.

"Ummm...Sir, any skills? Do they need to know typing?" She asked, but started to get breathless even as she finished her question. His cockhead was lodged against her cervix and she herself was grinding down on it as she moved her ass in a circular motion.

"The receptionist should know how to work the phone and computer, any other skills she can learn on the job." Shartan paused to dip his head to suck her soft, hot breast. Lara let out a long moan. His tongue had made her pussy throb.

"And for your secretary, Sir?" Lara rubbed his neck, her fingers pushing into his hair as she rode his cock with longer strokes again, quickly losing control.

"I would prefer her to have better computer skills, especially communication and documentation."

"Yes, Sir. Please may I cum, Sir?" She was embarrassed that she was having to ask so quickly for permission while he was trying to work with her but things were not in her control. Her pussy was so hot already that it might explode any moment with or without permission. Lara knew she was already in trouble and didn't want to compound it by cumming without permission.

To her relief, he gave permission easily and for the next minute Lara was only capable of animalistic moans and groans. Her body convulsed in his arms as he squeezed her tight against him and fucked her with long, hard strokes. Lara pressed her face in the crook of his neck and rode his cock for all she was worth, his musky smell pushing her orgasms to higher peaks.

"Aah! Aah!" She moaned and gasped. As the orgasm slowly subsided she was once again capable of coherent thoughts.

He squeezed her left breast and sucked hard on the right one. Then he swapped and crushed the right one in his strong hand while his mouth gobbled the left breast. To Lara's shock her pussy pulsed as he played with her tits and started to rise towards another crescendo almost immediately. Her hips bucked and she came hard on his cock with a sudden fury that left her speechless. His massive cock was fucking her wet, juicy cunt so deep that she could feel him owning her from the inside out.

When he closed his teeth around her hardened nipple, Lara yelped and bucked her hips again. It was like her hunger for his cock knew no bounds. The more he fucked her the more she wanted to be fucked by his magnificent cock.

"I am sorry, Sir. I am so sorry..." She said in a breathless voice "I am sorry I didn't ask permission. I am really sorry."

Bringing one hand to her cheek, he brushed her hair away and leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips.

He looked in her eyes "It's alright, my whore" he said softly "It's alright."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Who is my bitch, Lara?" Both his hands were on her soft, bare, sweaty, heavy tits. He squeezed them firmly.

"I am, Sir. I am completely your bitch." Lara said unhesitatingly "I am your possession."

"That's the important part." He said, caressing her cheek "Everything else is ok."

"Oh, thank you, Sir." Lara felt that her eyes were tearing up. What a wonderful boss he was. So strong and so kind. He totally deserved to own her. In fact, she was not worthy of being his bitch. But now that he had taken possession of her, she will try to be the best bitch for him.

She tried to be professional so that she could follow his wishes intelligently. "Sir, should we invite the girls to apply via video introduction? "She said "That way we can get a better idea of their personality."

He nodded "Give them the option, but don't insist on it. Let them apply on paper, email, photos, and videos. It will be a task for you and your team to shortlist the good candidates from them."

"No problem, Sir. We can do that." She promised him and determined in her mind to work as late as needed until she found the best candidates for him.

"Of course I will nail both of them regularly." Shartan said.

"Yes, of course, Sir." She nodded "That goes without saying." But even as he had said it, she had felt the familiar tingle in her pussy. He was so masterful, so bold. Even as his dick was throbbing inside her and she was riding him, he was talking about fucking other girls. She was just a fucktoy for him, one of his many whores. Lara found that thinking along those lines was sending hot currents down her spine which was bound to lead to another orgasm. She tried to distract herself.

"I will ensure the girls we select are willing to get under you and take their place as your whores." She said "Since they will be trying to get into show business, they would already know they need to spread their legs to get the opportunities."

"That is correct, but just so we don't get complaints or court cases, I think we should use a test that would help us filter out the candidates without opening ourselves to legal action."

"Oh, yes, Sir. Good idea, Sir." She only had half a clue as to what he meant "What kind of test, Sir?"

"For example, give them scenario based questions like:

You are on a dinner date with your boss and you see an old classmate. She has not yet seen you. How would you handle this situation?

A) I will go and say hello then come back to boss.

B) If she is pretty and slutty, I will introduce her to boss.

C) I will ignore her as my sole focus should be my boss.

D) Why would I be on a date with my boss?"

Shartan rubbed her back and let his hands roam over her body as he described some of the sample questions to her. She was impressed by how clever and crafty he was. She made a mental note never to get on his wrong side. She was determined to get out of the current shit by any means necessary, she would grovel, she would lick his shoes, she would beg his forgiveness, whatever was necessary. To her surprise, the humiliating, degrading thoughts heated up her body much faster.

Again, she had to ask permission, and once again, Shartan easily allowed her to cum. Lara was feeling how savagely the multiple orgasms had ravaged her body.

"Do you get the idea of the questions, whore?" He asked.

"Yes, Sir. Can you tell me one for the receptionist test also, please?"

"It can be something like this:

You are going to a charity event with your boss. The dress that boss has selected for you is so short and backless that it will show your pantyline even if you wear a thong. What will you do?

A) I will ask boss if I can wear another dress.

B) I would not go out with boss socially.

C) While working at Angels I would never be wearing panties as it's not allowed.

D) I will find a tiny thong with a transparent waistband."

"Wow, that is fantastic, Sir. The girls who know they will be boss' whores will answer one way, the ones who are not sure but are open will choose another option and the ones who are not suitable will choose the boring answer."

"Exactly. Do you have enough of an idea to create a sample test for both positions?"

"Yes, Sir. Ah!" He had just moved his hips and Lara gasped as she felt the massive cock grow even bigger inside her if that were possible.

"Good. Create a sample for both and let me know when I can review them."

"Ah! Ah! Yes, sir. Ah!" He was fucking her with a regular rhythm of strokes now and Lara was finding it hard to speak "I will...mmmmm...get on it right away."

Shartan turned and laid her on the couch without letting his cock slip out of her wet, soppy cunt. She quickly wrapped her arms and legs around his body. Then he really started to nail her into the couch. His hard strokes slammed into her cunt and made her scream as he used her like she was his personal whore and nothing more than that. He continued to pound her harder and faster until his cock exploded in her cunt.

Lara also came right after that as he pumped his hot, potent seed into her womb. The feeling of having his cum flowing through her body and flooding her womb, did make Lara breathlessly hot. She clung to him with both arms and legs, encouraging him to dump his load in her. Her body was hot and sweaty, she could hardly breathe but she was loving every second of being under her boss. She surrendered to his pulsating cock with complete submission.

When he finally stopped pumping her full of his cum and led her to kneel on the rug at his feet, she happily licked his cock clean. From the very first time that he had fucked her, she had found his cum very delicious. She liked eating it every time after he fucked her. She not only enjoyed the taste, but she loved the feeling of being at his feet while he stroked her head. It made her feel safe and cared for. She was always planning and thinking, leading others and making decisions. She didn't know how relaxing and peaceful it was to leave the decisions to someone else and simply obey. This feeling was the most responsible for Lara's new attitude where she was becoming Shartan's devoted bitch.

Her devotion showed in her eyes as she looked up and smiled at him, with his cock deep in her hot mouth. She sucked him clean, worshipping his cock with her mouth, using her tongue to massage it from below. His fingers were immersed in her hair and she was thoroughly enjoying being treated as his pet bitch. His cock was getting thicker and longer in her mouth which made her moan. She had begun to have dreams about this cock and having it in her mouth was a reason for great excitement for her.

==

Taking her arm, he pulled her up and guided her down on the couch. She went on all fours on the couch but he pushed her down until she was lying flat on her belly. Then standing behind her with one foot on the ground, he placed his cockhead on the puckered rim of her ass hole and pushed in firmly, quickly jamming his cockhead into her ass without much warning.

"Ah!" Lara cried out at his hard entry. He had stretched her sphincter wide with his hard push and she could feel a burning sensation around the rim of her ass.

But there was no question that she was going to take it. He owned that ass and if he wanted to fuck it, Lara was going to stay under him and take his cock. She knew it was going to hurt more as her ass was quite tight and his cock was only lubricated with her saliva. But that pain was part of Lara's training and she had realised that he used it to break and tame his bitches. He had already broken Lara. She totally belonged to him now. But an owner has a right to use his bitch as he wants.

Lara slipped her left leg off the couch so her legs were spread very wide. Keeping her upper body on the couch, she arched her back and pushed her ass up for his cock to drill. He accepted her submission and pushed in harder with his hips. Lara yelped as the thick beast stretched her ass wide, making her puckered rim burn like it was on fire. She rested her head on the seat of the couch and clawed the leather with both hands, trying to bear the pain that his hard rod was causing in her ass.

She knew that this was just the beginning, he was really going to destroy her ass with that massive cock. Lara had had her ass fucked before many times but never with a cock as big as Shartan's. Also she knew very well that he believed in totally owning a girl which meant he was not going to leave her ass unowned as well. As he started to pull his cock slowly out of her ass she closed her eyes and held her breath for the incoming thrust that was sure to follow.

"Ah!" Lara's breath got expelled with a loud yelp as Shartan jammed his cock back into her tight ass.

While the thrust was harder than before it was not as rough as Lara had expected. She started to feel that he was going to train her ass gradually. But still she held her breath again as he started to pull out.

"Ungh!" Again she felt her body thrust forward on the leather couch with his hard stroke but to her surprise she enjoyed it this time. She could hardly wait for him to stuff her ass deeper with his cock.

"Oh ma!" With the next push, Shartan's cockhead entered her anal canal and Lara could feel the heat of his meaty cock in her ass. It was unbelievably sexy and Lara could feel her pussy pulsing as the pain diminished and the sexual excitement rose.

Shartan collected her silky dark hair in his hand and pressed her cheek to the couch. Lara moaned as she felt how he had just taken her in his possession. Now he started to fuck her ass with a regular rhythm of in and out strokes. Lara moaned with his strokes and tried to push her ass up to take him deeper in her tight hole. But he had her pinned down helpless under him. He could fuck her as deep or shallow as he wanted and she had no choice except to let him.

Placing his lips next to her ear, he whispered "Who is my bitch, Lara?"

Lara moaned. His hot breath on her neck was sending such deliciously hot currents down her spine that she was feeling like kneeling at his feet and begging like a bitch.

"I am your bitch, Sir." She moaned "I am completely your bitch." She believed every word as she said it.

He kissed her cheek and continued to pump her ass full of his throbbing man meat, keeping his speed slow but still progressively conquering more territory in her ass. Lara's breath was shallow and loud, she knew he was claiming her and she was loving the feeling of being completely taken and owned. She had taken the last MD's cock in her many, many times, but she had never had this feeling of being owned. She was feeling that things would be different under Shartan's reign.

As his cock drilled her tight ass in and out, a trust was developing between him and her. She knew that he could completely destroy her, she was getting the trust he would not. While he would own her without giving her a second choice, he would not really damage her. She was feeling this clear in her heart and it made her surrender to him even more. She wanted him to take what belonged to him and if it hurt a little in the process, then she was fine with it.

Shartan let his mouth linger on her face, his breath caressing her cheek, her neck, tickling inside her ear. He spoke softly in her ear without slowing down his strokes at all "It's important to me that you know your place, Lara." His cock drilled her ass "Do you know your place?"

"Yes, Sir." She said quickly even though in a slightly nasal voice owing to the sweet pain that his throbbing cock was causing in her ass "Yes, Sir. I know my place under you, Sir."

"What is your place, baby?" He asked gently even as he jammed his cock fully deep in her ass, making her scream.

"Ah!" Lara had to close her eyes and take a few deep breaths before she was able to answer "I am your bitch, Sir. Your property. I will do whatever you tell me to do. Your wish is my command, in the company, outside the company, I am completely your possession."

He was rotating his hips now, keeping his cock fully deep in her ass, not doing any in and out strokes, just moving his hips in a circle, stirring her bowels with his meaty beast.

"God, please may I cum, Sir?" Lara moaned. She was at the extreme point of arousal where she felt she might go insane if she were not allowed to let her body explode.

"You may cum, whore." He kissed her neck and continued to rotate his hips which made Lara cum hard with such loud animalistic noises coming out of her mouth that she could not believe that it was her voice.

With smooth, deep strokes he continued to fuck her like an expert. She could feel her body go through a hot orgasm then gradually float down from the peak. It didn't come down much though and she could feel that as long as his cock was in her, she was not very far from her next orgasm.

"That sounds very nice, Lara," he sucked her earlobe "but do you actually mean it? Do you really believe what you just said?"

Lara wished there were a way she could show him how deeply and honestly she had meant what she said.

"Yes, Sir." She said, trying to bring the conviction of her soul into her words "With all my body, mind, heart and soul, Sir. I belong to you. I will follow your commands like a pet bitch. I will always surrender to your cock on your command. I will fuck anyone you say. I am yours, Sir. Use me any way you want, I will obey like a good bitch."

Instead of giving her a response, Shartan started to fuck her ass harder, jamming his massive beast so deep in her ass that Lara's soft body got crushed into the couch. Her erect nipples were grinding on the leather and sending hot waves of pleasure into her body. She could feel those waves rising and flooding her pussy. Again, very rapidly her body temperature rose and her pussy exploded like a bomb with a short fuse going off before she could run away from it.

Her ass rocked under his powerful thrusts. He was totally demolishing her tight little ass and she was submitting to his hard, rough abuse like she was born to be his whore. His thighs were slamming into her ass, Making Lara's whole body crash into the couch and get the brunt of his powerful thrusts not just in her tits but her whole body. She could feel her tears dripping on the leather seat as she came uncontrollably hard.

Not only was she incredibly aroused, she was also feeling incredibly happy at the same time. Lara was a smart, educated woman. She knew all about dopamine and the chemicals that get released into the brain during sex, but she could not deny the unmistakable feeling of being at peace and happy for the first time in her life. She was glad he had asked her what her place was and made her surrender to him verbally because now she felt that her surrender had freed her completely. She was only an instrument of his will. She will do anything and everything that he ordered. This gave her immense relief and freedom. For the first time, there was no stress, no worry, no fear, just a comfortable feeling of being under his control and the trust that he will make everything alright.

From the way Shartan drilled her ass harder and faster, Lara knew that he was going to cum in her ass. She was looking forward to it. That would be his ultimate branding of her, claiming her as his property. His balls were slapping her pussy with each stroke as he pounded her ass. She felt them get tighter and then with a sudden, hard, hot explosion, he came in her ass. Lara groaned and came herself as she felt his hot, searing load flowing down into her anal canal and towards her belly. She licked her lips thinking about how amazing it tasted.

This orgasm was not that hard but it carried on for a long time while Shartan continued to saw in and out of her ass. Lara could feel the sense of calm still enveloping her body and mind. She was happy and at peace. He was the owner and she would do what he commanded. As he pulled his cock out of her ass, Lara felt the cool air rush in. That was sudden but not surprising. With the massive cock he had and how deep he had railed her ass, it would take a few minutes before her gaping ass hole would close fully.