The Dream Job Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara smiled up at him as she took her place on her knees at his feet. He didn't have to tell her. She simply pushed forward and started licking his cock clean. He continued to stroke her head as she sucked his cock and looked up at him with devotion in her eyes.

Somewhere between pulling out of her ass and standing up, some of Shartan's cum had dribbled onto his shoes. Lara noticed that as she finished sucking his cock and bent over low to lick it up. Going down on her hands and knees, she carefully licked up all the drops of cum from his shoes. Then she licked around and shined the smooth leather with her tongue like a dedicated bitch.

"You are a good bitch, Lara." Shartan said.

"Thank you, Sir." Lara smiled and kissed his dick before tucking it back into his pants.

He signalled her to stand and told her "Fix your dress before you go to your office."

"I..I am sorry I didn't ask permission every time, Sir." Lara said as she fixed her dress "Your cock excites me so much that I lose control, but I will get better. Promise."

Shartan smiled and caressed her cheek "Asking permission for the first orgasm is important. I want to know that you understand who owns you and your orgasms. After that, well, women are multi-orgasmic, it would be hard for you to ask every time, so it's ok."

"You are such a wonderful boss, Sir." Lara found herself getting emotional at his kindness "I will try to be your best bitch."

He nodded "I know you will, my whore. I will train you personally and yes, I think you will be one of my best bitches."

"Thank you, Sir." Lara didn't feel like leaving him but she knew he had work to do and she had work that he had given her.

"When should I bring those draft tests, Sir?" She asked.

"Let me know when they are ready," he said "we'll find some time. I want this to take top priority."

"Yes, Sir." I will start on them right away.

"We should find an assistant HR for you to help with the detail stuff."

"I have one, Sir." Lara said "Maybe you should check her out to see if she's competent. Your approval is important to me."

"Sure, I would like to meet her. We'll have a lot of HR work to do soon."

Lara nodded "I will bring her with me in the next meeting, Sir, if that's ok?"

"That sounds perfect."

"I will do that then, Sir. Thank you for a wonderful meeting, Sir." Lara reluctantly moved towards the door as Shartan went to his desk.

He sat down in his chair and said "Oh, Lara?"

"Yes, Sir?" Lara turned from the door.

"This Beauty Queens series that I heard about..."

Lara left the door handle and turned back to face his desk "Yes, Sir?"

"I think we should do some more homework on that. Put a pin in that for now." Shartan said "Let's look at it later to see how we want to progress with it and which girls would be most suitable to start with."

"Yes, Sir." Lara said, unhesitatingly "Your word is my command. I will put that on hold until my boss tells me to look at it again."

"Good girl."

Lara smiled and left his office.

[End of part 15]