The Dream Job Ch. 17

Story Info
Shartan has a long meeting with Priyanka Chopra.
6.6k words
4.54
10.5k
14

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 17]

"Don't you think your dresses are getting shorter by the day?" Arbaz said "Too short, in fact?"

Malaika adjusted the string that was going around her neck in a loose, oval-shaped loop. It was the only thing holding her dress up otherwise the top of the dress was so wide cut that it showed half of her boobs in a big, sideboob cleavage. The top of the breasts were exposed as well. Just her nipples and the one-fourth corners of her breasts were covered by the yellow silk material.

There were pleats on the breast cups and the skirt, but her husband was not wrong. It was a very short dress that cupped her ass cheeks very tightly and covered only down to an inch below her ass. Her long, shapely legs and her milky thighs were fully visible. But even with such a skimpy dress, She was not wearing any panties. On her back the dress had only noodle thin strings crossing once in the middle of her back and the rest of the dress was backless showing her smooth skin, and an inch of her ass crack.

She took her time examining herself in the mirror before replying to her husband "The new boss has made a new dress code. If I cover more than 30% of my skin, I will face disciplinary action.

He was about to make some response to that but just then Malaika sat down to put on her 8" high black stiletto heels and Arbaz gasped.

"What the hell! Will you go over 30% if you put on panties?"

"It doesn't matter, we are not allowed panties at all."

Arbaz seemed like he might start foaming at the mouth soon "Not allowed panties? Is he serious? How will he even check?"

"He can check any time he wants." Malaika said calmly while she continued to wrap the shoe straps around her calves "But he will definitely know when he fucks me."

"Is he going to...to...fuck you?" Arbaz said.

"Yes, he has been already fucking me. You know very well that the last MD used to fuck me as well. The only difference is that with him it used be once a week whereas Shartan bangs me every day."

"Oh my god!" Arbaz held his head and sat down on the bed "Is that why we have not been having sex recently?"

"That's one of the main reasons. He pounds me hard, so my whole body aches, especially when he fucks my ass, I can hardly walk let alone think about sex with you."

"Your ass...oh my god!" Arbaz was sputtering "Why don't you tell him no like you do with me when I used to ask to fuck your ass."

"Because he owns my ass, and you don't." Malaika stood up and looked him square in the eyes "The day I talk back to him I will have to pack my stuff from the office and come home in the middle of the day. Then what will we eat?"

That simple question seemed to stump Arbaz, but he tried again "You are a talented woman. You don't have to put up with this."

"Arbie, we have been over it before." Malaika said getting a little impatient now "I get three times the salary I would get anywhere else. And the work is simple and easy. I get so many perks her that I would not get anywhere else. In a couple of years, we will own this house. None of my friends who are working jobs like mine are able to afford their own house."

"Yes, but we don't need to have all this."

"Of course we need to have all this. We are used to it. We can't live on the street."

"Why are you exaggerating so much? We won't be on the street. If you just do your job he will dare not fire you."

"My job includes saying yes to everything he says." Malaika told him "The day I forget that he will simply tell me to go home."

"You will find another job. Any magazine in Fiji will be lucky to have you."

"No they won't." Malaika said "If Angels fires me, other magazines, or any companies in the business, won't touch me. Then what will we eat?"

"I will do something. I am not entirely incompetent you know. I am a filmmaker."

"You were a filmmaker." Malaika corrected "Your last film sank with all our money in it. And that actress who sued you for sexual harassment afterwards...we were lucky we didn't land on the street then. By the way, don't ever tell anyone I gave you the money for the film."

"Of course, I won't."

"Good. Shartan has started looking into accounts. That's another reason I need to be in his good books." Malaika said "If I am his good little bitch, he will be kind with me if the time ever comes."

Arbaz squirmed at her choice of words but before he could say anything she turned her back to him and said "Can you tie that strap behind my neck properly, please?"

He took the two edges of her string strap and started to tie it behind her neck while she held her hair up out of the way.

"Maybe I should make it easy so your boss doesn't struggle with it." Arbaz said sarcastically.

"Oh, don't worry about that." Malaika said casually "He makes us dress like this so we are fully accessible. He will simply bend me over his desk and enter me from behind."

Arbaz's hands trembled but he didn't have an answer anymore.

Malaika turned and smiled "Thank you, Arbie. I have a meeting with the boss in the evening, so don't worry if he takes me home."

She left the room walking on her whore heels, leaving a very frustrated and red-faced Arbaz.

=============================================================

Shartan:

After dropping Evelyn off I took the lift to the 35th floor instead of my own office on the 37th floor. My mood was a bit distraught with the prospect of what I would have to face. Most of the administrative offices were on the 35th floor. I had been summoned, very politely, for a meeting with Career Development. While HR ran the day to day recruiting and working of the staff, it was actually CD that would do the hiring and firing of the top level of staff, including myself, and deal with any grievances at that level. It was this last that I was worried about.

About a month ago I had first heard from the lady called Priyanka Chopra when she had emailed me the job agreement. Since then I had not had any occasion to talk to her or meet her. Now, when she had called me by email, I felt a bit uneasy considering my behaviour of late.

The way I had been fucking my top female managers, it was inevitable that the stories would reach CD. This fact I was sure of. What I wasn't sure about was the outcome - will she give me a warning or will she politely tell me to pack my bags?

Becoming an MD of such a large corporation is not a trivial achievement. Behind it there is a long series of board meetings, staff meetings, handling delicate customer situations and a whole lot of other hard, tricky, high-stake drama. What I am getting at is that I might have been walking into a firing squad in the form of this formidable sounding lady Mrs. Chopra, but I was walking in with a straight, confident face. Even if she told me that my services were no longer required for Angels, I would walk out with my dignity intact.

While I was a bit nervous about this meeting, in my mind, I had already decided on a no-compromise stance. I would not be accepting any warnings. I would run the company my way or they could find another MD. They had definitely done the homework before selecting me and they would not have offered me the job if they were not 100% that I was good for their company. This would not change in this short period that I had been here. If they were going to make a squeal about the fact that I had helped myself to some prime quality pussy while I was doing my job, well, they had a nerve. I was almost ready to give Mrs. Chopra a piece of my mind even before I got there.

But my mood changed as soon as I entered the Career Development office suite. It was plush and classy like the rest of the company, but just a little bit more. The girls in the company were always selected for their beauty it seemed. My top managers that I had been banging every day were one evidence of that. But what I saw here was again just a cut above the rest. The girl in the outer office, obviously Priyanka Chopra's secretary, was not only stunningly beautiful, she was the kind of girl you sent to stop an invasion of the army. Beautiful, long face, firm, young, tight body like a perfectly carved sculpture and the best thing about her was that she was following my recently-updated dress code to the letter.

Her top was a yellow full sleeve crochet top with a wide open weave through which her tiny, tight, uplifting black lace bra was clearly visible. Her black skirt was skin tight and shorter than the allowed 10", maybe 8" long in all as it did not cover her ass crack fully and came down only to her upper thighs. I noticed that her high heels were higher than the minimum allowed 6". They were at least 8" high and pointed as I liked them with a 3" platform.

She came around her desk with a smile and an outstretched hand. She had beautifully shaped long legs that were bare under the tight micromini and her make up and hair were done to perfection. I looked at her skirt to try and guess if she were pantyless but I would have bet that she was following that rule too. That skirt was just too short to hide any panties.

Her hand was soft and warm in my hand and her smile was also full of warmth as she said "Good morning, Sir. I am Sonal Chauhan, Priyanka ma'am's secretary. I am so happy to meet you, Sir."

As she stood close to me I could smell her feminine, sexy perfume and it made me want to bend her over that desk...but I was in enough trouble already because of that kind of thinking...and actions.

Sonal walked ahead of me to the door that said "Priyanka Chopra - Private" and I found out that there were no panties under her little skirt, because about 2 inches of her ass crack was showing in that skimpy skirt. There was no space to hide even the tiniest of thongs. But her young, tight butt...mmmm, it was distracting me from my troubles.

"Ma'am, Shartan Sir is here!" She said into the room and stood aside to let me pass.

"Thank you, Sonal." I heard the voice from inside.

"Thank you, Sonal." I said in my turn as I passed her. And then forgot everything else.

The girl inside was no old biddy. She was a young beauty of hardly 25-26 years. Her hair was dark but coloured red on the fringes. Her oval face was beautiful in a very real-world sort of way. Her make up was done expertly and her lightly dusky skin looked good enough to lick.

And she was following my dress code even better than Sonal. All she had on was a one-piece, skin-tight tube dress in hot pink. The material was thin leather that conformed to her gorgeously curved body in perfect anatomical detail. There were no straps and the dress was low enough on her chest that you could see an artistically shaped, deep valley between her young, proud breasts. There was a zip keeping the cleavage in control but it was open a little more than an inch and the view of her firm shapely tits was not blocked by any bra.

She also came around her desk to greet me and I saw that the dress was fully backless down to an inch of ass crack being visible. The width of material that covered her curvy butt was not more than 8" wide. The hem of the dress didn't go much lower than the curve of her ass cheeks.

Her shoes were pointed stilettos with about 9" high heels and 4" platform. She walked confidently on them and her long, bare legs displayed to amazing perfection.

When she shook my hand, she squeezed gently but long and didn't hurry to take her hand back. Her perfume was different from Sonal's but equally sexy if not more so. The whole thing was having an arousing effect on me and that's something my brain told me I had to avoid at all costs.

"Hello Mrs. Chopra" I tried to distract myself by staying formal and correct "It's Nice to meet you."

"First of all, Miss Chopra, and second I am Priyanka, and you can call me PeeCee." She gave me a lovely smile to go with the friendly words. It reassured me a little. You don't tell someone to call you by nickname if you are about to fire them.

But her next action alarmed me again.

"Please come, we can be more comfortable here."

She guided me to the "conversation area" in the corner of her office, just like the one I had in my own private office. That was a bad sign. To fire somebody high up in the chain of command you always follow all protocol and be as courteous as possible. This was right out of the people management handbook.

I took a seat on the long couch that she offered and she sat next to me. The whiff of her perfume was very heady.

"Thank you for coming over, Sir. It is nice to finally meet you face to face." Her voice was breathy with a slight throaty quality, the kind you usually pay $7.95 a minute to listen to.

Her words sounded positive. I breathed deep and smiled.

"It's wonderful to see you, Peecee. Happy to be here."

Sonal entered with a tray of tea things just then.

"Sonal, sit here and pour Sir some nice tea. I will go find those files. Be back in a few minutes." PC pressed her warm hand on my thigh before getting up "Please be comfortable, Sir." With that she was gone.

Sonal sat in her place and started making tea. I had a good chance to look at her up close. She was really gorgeous and in that sexy outfit she looked very tempting. She did not cross her legs and I had a clear peek of her pantyless pussy as she turned to me. She was smoothly shaved and looked tight. I licked my lips.

[Hindi dialogue followed by translation. ]

"Sir, lenge kya?" She asked.

"Huh? What?"

She held the sugar pot up "Maine poochha lenge kya?"

"Haan, loonga, bilkul loonga."

"Ek baar lenge ya do baar?" She asked holding the spoon over the sugar pot.

"Mujhe to bahut leni pasand hai, but 2 baar se shuru karte hain."

"Aap jab chahe, jitni baar chahe le sakte hain, aap boss hain." She said putting two spoonfuls of sugar in my tea.

"Mujhe to roz leni pasand hai."

"To aap roz leejiye, Sir. Main kya mana kar sakti hoon aapko dene se? Koi nahin kar sakta."

==

[English version:

I was looking at her long, smooth legs when she said "Would you like some, sir?"

"Huh, what?"

"Sugar." she was holding the sugar pot "Would you like some, sir?"

"Oh yes. I would like some, darling."

"Once or twice?" She looked in my eyes while holding the spoonful of sugar over the cup of tea.

"I like to take a lot" I tried my best smile "but let's start with twice."

"You can take as much as you like and as often as you like, sir. You are the boss." She put two spoonful of sugar in my tea.

"I like to take everyday."

"Then take every day, sir. It's not like I will say no to my boss. Or anyone can." ]

==

She met my gaze with a frankness that made it clear we were not talking about sugar at all.

I let my eyes travel slowly down to her chest and then back to her face. She stayed put and let me examine her with my eyes. She was an absolutely delicious sight - that young, perfectly shaped body, in that sexy outfit! I was getting some very bold ideas. Thankfully before I could act on any of them, Priyanka came back with a few files.

Sonal got up and Priyanka took her place again. She put the files on the table. Sonal gave us both a smile and went out to her own office.

"Sir, these are the files you asked for." Priyanka said and I remembered having written an email to her about that.

"The employment agreements for the department heads. Usually, they are confidential and not accessible to anyone, not even the MD, but...we'll see what we can do."

I sipped my tea and let the matter rest as it was. There will be time for negotiations later. She had not said no yet. She continued.

"How are things going so far, Sir? Are you happy?"

"Relatively."

"I hope you have taken control of your top managers already, or at least started to."

"Well, depends on what you call control."

"Sir, they are your department heads. They work under you. I thought you would take possession of them one by one and make it clear that you would be in command."

"I am, of course, in command as the managing director but possession?"

"From the report I got of your Breakfast Meeting I felt that that you were soon going to assume command of those girls very definitely."

I tried to remember what I had done in the breakfast meeting on the roof. Plenty. Enough to convict me of sexual harassment many times over if anybody cared. I started to get nervous again. But Priyanka 's attitude was still normal, she was not laying any accusations. Quite the contrary, in fact.

I said cautiously "Well, I have had meetings with most of them, one on one."

This seemed to please her "Oh good. That's what I mean, Sir. Take them one by one, show them who's the boss, and make sure you have possession of each girl."

Again that word - possession. I knew I owned most of those girls now but is that what Priyanka meant?

"Does a boss really possess his employees?" I tried to stall.

"Not always. But in this situation you do need to." She scooted closer and put her hand on my thigh. It was soft and warm "Sir, if you don't put those bitches on a tight leash, they will be crapping on your couch. You know what I mean?"

"No, they won't." I smiled and took advantage of the metaphorical way she had put it "They will get a spanking that will prevent them from sitting down for a month."

Priyanka laughed "Oh, that's so good, Sir. I knew you were the real man as soon as I saw the change in the dress code. By the way, what do you think?" she got up and turned slowly to give me a good look "I made sure I am following the dress code perfectly for my meeting with my boss."

She said "My boss" and I stopped worrying about getting fired. Instead I started thinking about exploring the situation. She was a beautiful and glamorous girl. And in that dress she looked amazingly fuckable.

"I think you captured the essence of the dress code perfectly." I said "I am guessing that it's perfectly compliant?"

With one short step in her high heels, she came close to me and turned around. Her skin tight dress stretched even tighter across her ass as she bent over slightly.

"You are welcome to check, Sir!"

My hands were almost shaking with excitement as I slowly rubbed her firm, well-rounded buttocks. She stayed in position and let me grope her tight ass. I used both hands and squeezed the firm ass cheeks boldly.

Her ass was really perfect, two hands full but not big. And so nicely shaped. She obviously worked out a lot to keep her body in such an amazing shape. Impulsively, I lifted my hand and whacked her right across her shapely bottom.

She moaned "Mmm, god!"

It felt hot. I gave her another - a loud, backhanded slap from left to right! She moaned louder this time.

Not caring any more what was going to happen, I spanked Priyanka Chopra's gorgeous ass with strong, manly slaps. She moaned with each slap but stayed in place, no protest at all. I stopped after 10 strokes.

Taking a deep breath she turned and said "I will be a good girl, Sir." and knelt down between my legs.

By this time my cock was rock hard and clearly outlined in my pants like I had a nightstick in my pocket. Priyanka licked her lips as she ran her hand over it.

"I should have offered you a blow job as soon as you entered, Sir." She said "I am sorry. Now that you have taught me my lesson I would not make this mistake again. I will present myself for your use as soon as you enter the office."

With a casual nod, I took her face in my hands and caressed her soft, smooth cheeks "Something tells me you are an obedient bitch, PC, and I won't have trouble with you."

"Absolutely, Sir, I am yours to command and use as you like." She promised "In fact, if you need my help to control the bitches on your floor, please let me know. I will be more than happy to serve my boss."

"Well, I am in the market for a good riding crop." I said boldly "Perhaps you can find a good one for me?"

12