All Comments on 'The Dream Job Ch. 17'

by nextcenturyromeo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

This story is so good!More please!And more of Priyanka,she should make inspection of departments managers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great bunch of stories!

I've gone through this series and the Man of Power series and loved all of it. You're really good at this. Keep going!

May I suggest an idea: can you make something similar to a story called "Shweta Tiwari - Sex ki Maari". It's basically about a guy who received a lot of financial help from Shweta's husband to complete his education. But now Mr. Tiwari is facing an untreatable illness so he calls this guy to help run his company. Shweta lusts after this guy so she manipulates the whole situation to get him into bed and also make her pregnant. She even convinces Mr. Tiwari to request this guy to impregnate her, saying that she needs a child in life after she lost custody of her daughter to Raja. There's even a section where Shweta and this guy are trapped in heavy rainfall so they stay in an old cottage, and they rub their bodies together to generate heat. That's where the guy confesses that he's had a huge crush on her ever since he saw her in serials as a child.

Its an incredibly erotic story and one of my favorites. It'd be great if you could do your own version of this story or maybe borrow elements from it and make something of your own. I can't post a link to the story here but you can find it by googling the title "Shweta Tiwari - Sex ki Maari"

Oh, and lastly, if you ever do this, please see if Amrita Rao can somehow join in on the action. She's my favorite character in all your stories. Please add her in Man of Power too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernextcenturyromeo@nextcenturyromeo
My latest books is Angel Face on Smashwords. It's about Rashmika Mandanna. Here is a link to my books on Smashwords : https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ShartanSilverstar Going to publish a book on Samantha on 22nd October on Smashwords. If you have problems with Smashw...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES