The Dream Job Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I like how you think, Sir." She said "I will find the right one. Please let it be my housewarming gift for you."

"Good bitch." I let my hands caress her cheeks and move around to her neck. She was tracing my thick rod with her fingers. It was making quite a tent in my business trousers.

"May I, Sir?" She looked up into my eyes.

I nodded and she opened my zip. But by now it was too hard and long to come out so easily so she had to open my belt and unbutton my pants first. As the thick meaty monster stood erect in front of her face she swallowed once and licked her lips.

"My! That's a huge one!"

I didn't say anything. Couldn't say anything if I tried. My throat was very dry.

Priyanka leaned forward and licked my hard cock from base to the tip. Then she slowly licked the tip and tasted the drops of precum that had formed there. I pushed my fingers in her silky hair and took control of her like a bitch.

There was no doubt that Priyanka could have been an excellent whore if she didn't have her current job. She knew how to worship a cock. She worked slowly with her tongue first, then gently closed her lips around my swollen cockhead.

Keeping her whole body still she moved only her head and took my dick deeper in her hot mouth. The sight of her perfectly painted red lips wrapped around my cock was highly erotic and it was all I could do to not grab her head and start fucking her face like an animal. But self-restraint right now was supremely important for me.

I jerked her hair and commanded "Eyes up, whore!"

Her obedience was quick and arousing. She looked straight into my eyes as she sucked my cock. With each bob of her head she took more of my thick beast in her mouth. She held my gaze and moved her head, by pushing hard once, she got my cockhead to enter her throat. I almost came right then but controlled myself with deep breaths. I needed to check something. I had to test how things stood.

Gripping her hair in my fingers I jerked it harder this time and slapped her face with my right hand, not too gently. It made a noise in the large office.

"Relax your throat, cunt!" I said gruffly.

Not only did she not stop or protest she nodded ever so slightly while keeping herself impaled on my dick. And she relaxed her throat to take me deeper into her throat.

That told me a lot! I was in control. No matter what her department, she would be my bitch like the other girls.

Priyanka was a hot, skilled whore and adding the power angle to it was even more erotic. I started fucking her beautiful face, right down to her throat. My thick cock jammed deep into her throat was choking her and I could see her face turning red. But I have to give her credit that she did not struggle or stop. She let me fuck her throat like a whore and submitted to my use even as her oxygen was running out. I pulled out for a moment to let her take two breaths then fucked her throat again, showing her who was boss. Her complete surrender was exciting as hell.

In just a few strokes, my cock erupted in her mouth. I pulled back just before I came so that I dumped my load on her tongue and not in her throat. She could taste it as it slid down her tongue into her throat. I kept her hair in my grip and she drank my hot, creamy cum willingly and eagerly. She kept sucking, not wasting a drop and kept looking into my eyes the whole time as she swallowed my cum.

A white drop of my cum on her red lips was glistening in the artificial light and I wanted to spray her gorgeous face with my cum. She licked every drop of cum from my shaft and kept sucking my cock with slow, loving strokes of her head. My dick was still mostly hard but it got harder and stronger as she sucked.

Using my grip in her hair, I pulled her up, letting my dick slip out of her mouth and bent her over the couch. Her ultra-short dress rode up on her ass and her naked, pantyless pussy was visibly dripping in front of me. I grabbed her hips and drove my hard, hungry beast of a cock deep into her cunt. It went almost all the way deep in the first thrust.

She screamed "Aaaaaaaahh, god!"

Priyanka:

I was shaking with excitement as Shartan picked me up by the hair and bent me over the couch. A strong, masterful man makes my knees weak. I quickly spread my legs very wide and grabbed on to the back of the couch. He was big and something told me he wasn't going to take me gently.

A searing bolt of pain ran up my tight pussy as he brutally impaled me on his massive dick! That told me all that I needed to know. He may have been sweet and polite when he came into my office, but he knew he was the boss and he was not going to let me forget it.

Even the previous MD had managed to fuck me, but it had taken a long time and several meetings with him during which I had hinted to him like crazy. But even then he had been nice with me, fucking me to give me pleasure. Something about the fact I could draft his termination letter had kept him from using me like a whore. He had never fucked my throat and made me drink his cum.

There was none of that gentleness about Shartan. Even when he had entered my office, he has checked me out like a piece of meat. He might not have been sure why I had called him but it did not stop him from admiring my feminine, sexy body and thinking about jamming his dick in me. He had quickly noticed Sonal and mine dressing style and I would bet one month's salary that he would nail Sonal also before the day was over.

"Aaaaaaaaah, god!" My scream was heartfelt and came from my very centre. Just as he had used his hand to spank my ass and put me through my paces, he was now using his cock to claim me and turn me into his bitch where he knew I belonged.

He gave me a minute to adjust to his size and I was thankful for every second of it. I took slow breaths and tried not to move too much. And then I found out that he was not fully in me yet! As soon as he started to move his hips I could feel fresh pain that came from my pussy being stretched like it had never been stretched before.

Every time I visited my gynaecologist for an exam he commented on how tight and well-formed my vagina was. He remarked more than once, almost every time in fact, that he would love to fuck my cunt. I never let him, of course. But there was that one time when I let him lick me to an orgasm. He was good. But I was still not going to become his fucktoy.

But Shartan was not going to be stopped. He was going to make me his bitch and I could clearly feel that I would not only be helpless under his will, I would enjoy it. That same tight pussy that was my pride, was becoming my undoing. The pain and pleasure I felt with every little movement of his dick inside me was so delicious that I was sure of getting hooked on it.

Slowly he started moving in and out of my pussy and I realized that I had been moaning all this time. I simply held on to the back of the couch with both hands and moved my hips in time with his strokes, helping him penetrate me deeper. Suddenly with one rough thrust he jammed his huge, hard cock so deep into my cunt that his thighs slammed into my ass!

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! God!" I had to bite my lip to control further screams. It really hurt. The bastard had just slammed his dick into my cervix and it felt like it was in my womb! The base of his cock was thicker than the rest of the shaft and it was stretching my tight fuck hole so wide that I could feel his pulse through the rim of my pussy hole. I tried to regulate my breathing and let the pain slowly subside. He was caressing my back and kissing my neck, gently soothing me.

I felt his warm breath on my cheek as he whispered "It's all in now, baby. Just relax. Be a good bitch, honey. Relax. Keep those legs open wide. That's like a good whore."

He knew what he was doing. He knew how to actually claim a woman. That gentle soothing voice and that brutally rough dick in my cunt, the combination was turning my brain into mush. His words were dirty and rough, but mixed with gentle and loving tones. I was feeling like he was a rough bastard who would use me like a fucktoy, but also that he would cherish me and love me. God, how he knew women!

"May I cum, Sir? Please?" I whimpered as politely as I could manage. I knew from the other girls that he liked to own this part. Yes, I knew all about him fucking other girls. Information is my business. Me talking to him about them was all just foreplay.

"Who is my bitch, Priyanka?" I felt the hot breath in my ear as he whispered softly.

"I am, Sir. I am your bitch! Please, Sir?" He had not left me any doubt. Bitch or whore whatever he called me, I was his to use.

Thankfully, he didn't torture me more.

"You may cum, my bitch!" He said and followed it with a tight slap on my bare ass.

Spanking is something that turns me on quickly and uncontrollably. His earlier spanking had been hugely erotic but his rough, calloused hand on my bare ass while his dick claimed me was so hot that it immediately pushed me over the edge.

Losing all control over my body I collapsed on the couch and let my body convulse in a mind-numbing orgasm. I could feel his strokes as he continued to drill me. I could feel my body rocking with his thrusts. I could hear my moans and screams but could do nothing about them.

It seemed to go on forever, the shaking of my body, the waves of pleasure washing over me, the hot electrifying sensations originating in my cunt with his strokes. It felt like a perfect moment to die!

But the next moment I was happy that I had not died. His strong, long, deep strokes into my just-orgasmed cunt were marvellously delicious! I now had a knee on the seat of the couch, I don't know when I had put it there, or maybe he did. He had my body lined up for his cock and was drilling my cunt with his meaty shaft like a smooth, stainless steel piston slamming into a well-lubricated hole that's custom-made for it.

Well-lubricated I really was. My pussy was dripping copiously, soaking his amazing, thick cock and creating a puddle on the floor next to my high heel. Slowly the temperature rose and my body got closer and closer to the boiling point again.

"Sir? Please may I cum?" I asked urgently. I had not realised how close I had been to another explosion.

"Not yet, my whore!"

His answer chilled my blood in my veins. It was going to happen! I didn't know what the punishment would be for cumming without his permission but my body was not going to obey me! I tried to slow my breathing. Then I tried to take deep breaths. Nope! Each thrust of his hard, throbbing cock was so good that I was losing all control over my body...

"Now, whore!" he yelled suddenly and jerked my hair, slapped my ass and rammed his hard cock into my cunt all at the same time.

I felt the fresh pain as his cockhead pummelled my cervix and then searing heat as it flooded my womb with his hot seed. My body jerked instinctively and I exploded around his cock.

This orgasm was much longer and ravaged my young body like a storm ravages a coastal village. I bit my lip and rode the waves as my new boss fucked me with deliberate intent. He was not just fucking me, he was bending me to his will. I knew it but I was helpless. He was claiming me, there was nothing I could do about it.

No words were needed to tell me that his cock now owned me! I would do anything to please him if it meant having the chance to worship that glorious cock, to take it into my mouth, in my pussy, to taste the juicy nectar dripping from it.

Even before he did it I could feel it that he was going to. He pulled me by the hair and guided me down to my knees on the floor. His cock was not so hard now but still thick and long. I started licking his cum with a satisfied smile on my face...

Shartan:

May be it was my earlier misgivings about this meeting or maybe she was that hot but I could swear that Priyanka was one of the best fucks of my life. I looked at her gorgeous face as she licked my cock clean. I took my phone out of my pocket and pointed the camera at her. She smiled and posed with my dick halfway buried in her mouth. She posed again licking my balls and then licking the tip of my cock. The girl was not shy.

On my signal she continued licking and sucking my cock as it hardened again and I started a video capture. With my eyes I pointed her to my shoes that had a few drops of cum glistening on them. She smiled and bent down to lick them clean. I kept recording while she licked my shoes clean like a good little bitch. Then she came back to suck my cock again.

Quickly stopping the video I put the phone back in my pocket and picked Priyanka up. I laid her on the couch this time and nailed her from the top in missionary position. I pulled down the zipper of her dress and her full, firm, beautiful breasts came into view. I pulled them out and sucked on them one by one while I drilled her cunt hard and deep.

She asked for permission to cum right after I start sucking her tits. I gave it and kept nailing her as her body convulsed under me in the throes of a strong orgasm.

"I am your bitch, Sir. Fuck me! Use your bitch, Sir. Please use me! Use me hard!" She kept whispering and moaning as her pussy soaked my cock in her cum. She was lifting her ass in an urgent demand, hungry for my hard cock to bang her deeper.

Every stroke of my dick got a moan from her lips and it was turning me on much more as well. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and came on her face, then on her tits. She moaned and rubbed my cum into her breasts. I drove my cock back into her cunt.

It was not as hard now but still long enough to reach deep in her cunt. After only a few strokes she asked permission again which I gave quickly. She came again amidst hot moans and much squirming of her young, beautiful body. I kept my dick in her and drilled her until I could feel that her long orgasm was finally subsiding.

Using her fingers she licked up my cum from her face and ate it. But not before I took a picture of her smiling face and her beautiful body painted in my cum. When she started to scoop up the cum on her tits, I stopped her. Slowly I closed the zipper on her dress. She moaned. My cum was now closed in her dress, soaking both her tits. She would smell of my cum all day and I knew how it would drive her crazy.

Again she went down to her knees and sucked my cock clean. This time I stopped her before she could get me hard again. She nodded and tucked my cock in, closing the zipper carefully. I closed my pants and she got up and adjusted her dress.

Then she called Sonal in.

[End of part 17]


12