The Dream Job Pt. 04

Story Info
Jasmine gives Paul a special treat.
2.1k words
4.71
13k
24

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day at work, Paul was having trouble keeping his eyes open. Debbie had gotten so worked up from their encounter with Jasmine, she and Paul had ended up fucking well into the night. Debbie had ridden him cowgirl style for what seemed like an hour, cumming on his cock again & again. She'd even fucked his ass a little with her dildo when they had sixty-nined laying on their sides in the bed. Paul was spent. He tried to keep his energy up with coffee, watching the clock for quitting time.

He hadn't yet seen or heard from Jasmine yet, but he had ran into her assistant Karen in the break room. Jasmine had apparently come in very early and had been cooped up in her office all day. It was a few hours after his lunch break, near the end of the day when he received an e-mail directly from Jasmine.

"Hello Paul,

Thank you so much for the lovely evening. The salmon was delicious and it was a great pleasure to meet Debbie. You've got a good one there. You'll want to keep her happy ;)

If you could come by my office whenever you have a few minutes to spare, I would appreciate it. I have a proposition for you.

Luv,

Jasmine Miabella"

His cock had grown hard by the time he'd finished reading the brief message. He took a couple minutes to compose himself, willing his cock to stand down so he could walk through the open space of the office without everyone seeing the bulge in his pants. Karen saw him coming from the corner of her eye as he approached Jasmine's office and waved him by. Paul gave a tap at the door and let himself in.

Jasmine was busy at the far end of her office, making adjustments to a new dress design on her tailors dummy. Her hair was piled up on her head in a messy coil, held in place with a couple pencils. She wore a royal blue sleeveless button-up, left open just to the top of her cleavage, a snugly fit light gray business skirt, and sapphire blue pumps with a modest two inch heel. She hovered around her work in progress, adjusting this, re-measuring that. Her reading glasses had fallen down almost to the tip of her nose. No matter what she wore, she always seemed to exude an intoxicating aura of sensuality. It was hard to think straight in her presence.

"Oh, hi Paul!" she chirped warmly at him "I'll be with you in just a minute. Please have a seat on the couch and relax." She gestured to the plush leather sofa against the wall near the middle of her cavernous office. He sat down and checked his phone while she found a stopping point with her project. He was trying to act casual but he couldn't help feeling anticipation, arousal, curiosity. What did she want with him THIS time?

"I'll be honest, Paul." she said turning to face him as she reached up to let her hair down, tossing the pencils to the floor. "I've had a busy, crazy day today and I really need to get off. Do you think you're up to it?" She ran her fingers through her long black hair and shook it loose, causing it to cascade down around her shoulders.

His lingering fatigue vanished instantly as Jasmine kicked off her shoes and approached him at a slow seductive pace, her hips swaying gently. She was unbuttoning her blouse now.

"I-uhh, of course, Miss Jasmine. How can I help you?" his breathing had already quickened.

"Oh just stay there and relax." she smirked. "I've got a treat for you." She giggled softly to herself.

Jasmine stood directly in front of him now as she finished unbuttoning her blouse and dropped it to the floor. She wore a shear dark green bra that cupped her breasts perfectly. (She had, of course, made it herself.) She turned then, displaying her firm ass to him as she unzipped her skirt at the side, letting it fall and kicking it across the room. Jasmine loved to put on a show.

The matching dark green thong she wore framed her firm golden brown ass like a fine work of art. She turned it to one side then the other letting him get a good long look at her considerable assets. She then slid her fingers into the waistband and bent over slowly, sliding the thong down to her ankles where she kicked it loose.

Paul was enjoying the show immensely. His dick had been at full mast for some time now and it was pressing at an uncomfortable angle against his slacks. She rotated her hips back & forth slightly, gently shaking her firm cinnamon brown ass at him. He caught a slight glint from between her cheeks. She was wearing one of those chrome butt plugs with the big gemstone in the base. Emerald green.

She reached back and unfastened her bra and turned again to face him. Locking eyes with him, she slipped it off, and cast it aside. He gave a barely audible sigh at the sight of her breasts. He wanted to just crawl between them and live the rest of his life there.

His cock was hard as steel as she knelt down and reached for his belt buckle. In a moment she had removed his slacks, boxers and shoes and reached for his cock. He was at a complete loss for words as she took his dick in her hand, giving it a warm squeeze.

"Oh, my god." he sighed as Jasmine stroked his dick with her long fingers.

"No, Paul" she corrected him with a grin " 'Oh, my goddess.' " She giggled to herself and slowly took his entire length into her mouth, just barely popping the tip into her throat. He moaned in appreciation. She stroked her mouth up & down his cock a few more times just to make sure he was ready, then stood up again.

"OK, now lose the shirt and lean back. It's time for your treat."

He complied and she climbed up onto couch, mounting him like a cowgirl, the warm flesh of her thighs pressed against him as she slid into position. She stroked his lightly haired chest with her hands and leaned down to kiss him. He eagerly returned the kiss. She tasted so good!

She raised herself up and reached back pulling the chrome butt plug from her tight hole and tossing it aside. She positioned herself above his steely prick and lined the tip up. She sank down upon it slowly and soon he felt his entire length engulfed by her hot asshole. He sighed appreciatively.

"Hhhmmm..." she purred to herself, perched atop her willing sex servant "Do you like your treat?"

He barely heard her. He slid his hands up her thighs to her waist, trying to adjust her position, nudging with his hips, trying to get a rhythmic fucking going.

"Uh-uh, mister" she chided him playfully, taking his wrists in her hands and pinning them to the back of the couch next to his shoulders. "Just let Miss Jasmine take care of you for a bit." She began to work her tight ass up and down his shaft slowly, sighing softly to herself. It had been quite a while since Jasmine had had a good fucking, and she meant to have another good fucking right now.

"Oooohh-yyyeah, you've got a great cock for anal." she purred at him, her eyes closed with pleasure. "Mmm, you're just slender enough to penetrate me easily but still long and thick enough to hit all the right spots." She sped up a bit, bouncing her golden brown ass cheeks up and down on his lap, gasping slightly as her long semi-erect cock slapped against his abdomen on the down strokes. Paul was entranced by the jiggling of her tits as she rode him. She leaned forward pressing her soft brown titties into his face, still pinning his wrists to the back of the couch. He sucked and nibbled at her nipples alternately. Jasmine began to moan audibly.

"Hahh-hahh-hmmm- hmm! OK..." she said coming to a stop. "Lets try something else now. Uhhmmm..." she sighed as she dismounted him, his rigid prick sliding out of her hungry little asshole with a pop. She lay down on her back next to him and gave him a sexy wink as she spread her legs, pulling them back, her knees up near her shoulders, her slender brown toes curling slightly as she pointed her dainty feet at the ceiling.

"Come and get it, stud." she giggled "Fuck me good."

He didn't need to be told twice. He positioned himself and slid his entire length back inside her ass in one smooth stroke. Jasmine moaned with pleasure as he began to fuck her ass with firm steady strokes, all the way in and back out to just the tip. The wet slapping sound of their fucking grew louder.

"Ooohh, you're a good little ass-fucker, aren't you!" she slipped her arms under her knees and spread her legs a bit wider, urging him to thrust as deep as he he could. They were both grunting and moaning now and getting louder. Good thing she'd had her office sound proofed. She could feel she was getting close and judging by the urgency of his thrusts, Paul was ready to pop soon as well.

"Uhh, uhhm, yessss. Push my legs back. Mmm-fffuck! Pin them down, help me reach it."

Reach what? He thought but dutifully complied, pinning her legs back as far as he could while he fucked her tight ass for all he was worth. Then it became clear. Curled up like this, with his dick pounding her ass, Jasmine was just able to reach her mostly erect lady cock with her mouth. She got the tip into her mouth and began to suck it, working her long brown tool to full erection while she grunted softly in time to his urgent thrusting.

"Holy shit, this is so fucking hot!" he thought as he watched the spectacle transpiring beneath him. With her tool now at full-mast, she was able to get a good few inches of it into her mouth and she sucked it as if it were her only source of oxygen. She moaned rhythmically around the mouthful of her lady cock, her eyes firmly closed, lost in the sensations. The tone of her muffled grunts and moans grew higher in pitch and he saw her cock visibly throb as she came into her own thirsty mouth.

"Nnnn! Mmmg! Mm-gaahhh! Oh fffuck yesss!" she cried out as her lady cock escaped her mouth, firing another couple spurts of cum onto her face. Some of it landed in her hair.

He just barely managed a few more strokes before he shot his load into her clenching fuck hole. He grunted loudly and collapsed onto his cinnamon brown sex goddess. She was still breathing heavy and wrapped her limbs around him, holding him close.

"Ohhh, wow. Mmmm... you fuck a good ass." she giggled "That was wonderful." she savored his warmth and the closeness of their bodies, sliding her slender brown legs up and down the back of his thighs. He looked up into her golden brown eyes and she leaned forward into another deep warm kiss. They drank each other in, delighting in the lingering sensations.

"Hmmmm, well we'd better get cleaned up." she chirped as she stood up, motioning for him to follow. She took his withering cock in her hand and led him like a loyal pet into her private bathroom. There she had a smallish shower and pulled him inside it. They washed each other down, occasionally giving each other a light kiss or an playful slap on the ass. They eventually got out and dried off. Finding their clothes and getting dressed again.

"Thank you so much, Paul. I really needed that." she said to him, reverting to her professional tone of speaking. "If you don't have any other plans, I'd love to have you and Debbie over to my place for dinner on Saturday night. It will give me a chance to repay you both for your hospitality." She grinned her predator's grin at him.

"That... sounds wonderful, Miss Jasmine." he replied "I'll check with her, but I suspect she'll be thrilled to see you again"

"Hmm, I'm sure you're right." she purred at him "Just let me know."

He nodded and adjusted the tuck of his shirt in his slacks as he turned to leave.

She smiled to herself and tied her hair back up, walking back to her garment still in progress. She began to hum to herself as she resumed her work. Things were proceeding better than she had thought they might. She made a mental note to tell Marta to expect guests at the house this weekend...