The Dream Job Pt. 08

Story Info
After lunch, things heat up again and Paul reaches his limit.
2.9k words
4.66
9.1k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dream Job Pt. 08

Just after lunch, Paul had settled on the couch in the living room to rest up a bit and see what he could find to watch on streaming. Jasmine's TV was huge and hung concealed behind an over-sized print of some famous artist. He couldn't quite remember who she had said it was. 'Monay' maybe? It looked like some kind of tower with a huge fire behind it and a lake in front of the tower reflecting the light of the blaze. Whatever. He never learned much about art in school. The painting slid down behind the large gas fireplace when he pressed the power button on the remote. Neat. Must be nice to have money. He began to flip through the various apps.

Jasmine and Debbie were out back. The curvy little redhead reclined on a large pool float in her dark green bikini sipping a margarita, gently kicking one foot in and out of the cool water and humming softly to herself. Jasmine had set up shop on one of the poolside lounge chairs and lit up a nice big joint. Her margarita sat on the side table next to a pitcher of the frosty drink Marta had provided. She opened her book and picked up where she'd left off. She wore a simple black bikini top with matching boy shorts, snug but not constrictive. The day was warm and she felt content.

Annika and Marta bobbed lightly down the stairs side-by-side giggling softly together. What were those two up to? They crossed the room in front of him smiling. Annika wore a large white T-shirt that hung down to one side a bit, the hem of it just barely concealing the tight dark curve of her ass, as her long dark legs carried her gracefully out the sliding glass door to the patio. She stepped out into the sunlight and reached down a to pull the shirt up over her shoulders and off. She stretched her arms up for a moment, her dark skin drinking in the warmth of the sun. The bright pink plastic frames of her sunglasses shone brightly against her face. Below that she was completely nude. She'd never gone in for swimsuits, (too pinchy), and anyways Jasmine wasn't the only one who liked to put on a show. She stepped slowly down the pool entry stairs, turning a lustful gaze upon Debbie who was bobbing gently on her float near the shallow end of the pool. The water was cold on her skin, but she was just starting to warm up.

Marta had bustled past into the kitchen and returned now carrying two beers. She wore a simple blue button up blouse that wasn't quite buttoned up. She'd left it open to provide a generous view of her ample cleavage. Tight khaki shorts hugged her plump round ass cheeks and pinched her upper thigh noticeably. She handed a beer to Paul and took a seat beside him. Taking a long sip from her bottle she smiled up at him as she reclined a bit.

"Mm, what are we watching, Mister Paul?"

"Uh, Captain America: Winter Soldier." he'd seen it at least a dozen times, but it was reliable when you got tired of flipping through streaming options.

"Oh, I like superheroes." she cooed at him "So strong. Muy macho!" she stroked his arm playfully and smiled warmly.

"Hehe... Yeah, me too." he took a long sip of beer and turned to watch. Marta scooted a little closer to him and reached out to stroke his thigh.

"You have been busy boy, Mister Paul. You must be tired. I think maybe you need something to help you relax?" her hand slid up the inside of his thigh slowly.

"Uhh-hehe. Marta, I'm very grateful for... oh, OK." He saw she had taken a small joint out from behind her ear. Lighting it, she took a small puff and handed it to him. He accepted gratefully and took a long slow drag. Handing it back to her her, he took a large swig from his beer and sighed loudly. "Ohh, yeah that's good. Thank you." They smoked and drank a bit more, watching the star-studded action play out on the TV. Soon she stubbed out the roach in the ashtray on the end table and set her half drunk beer down. Crawling back across the couch to him, she reached out to stroke his chest softly.

"You feel better now?" he nodded at her through blurry red eyes. Her hand slid down his chest to his crotch quickly finding the soft bulk of his flaccid dick through his pants. "I can make you feel more better." He groaned softly as her experienced fingers squeezed and stroked him through the thin fabric. "Just relax now, mijo. I take good care of you."

Annika approached the pert young redhead slowly like an experienced predator and smiled brightly, Debbie smiled back.

"Hi Annika. I like your... sunglasses." she giggled.

"Oh, thank you. I like your legs." She stroked her hand slowly upward from the top of her little white foot up past her knee to her milky white thigh. Debbie gave a little coo of surprise. "Would you like to come play with me in the water, liefje?"

"Hmm, OK." She turned and dropped into the cool water with a soft gasp. Annika was quick to reach out and pull her close. "Come..." she whispered, leading her to the side of the pool, stroking her arms and shoulders. They floated with their feet just toughing the bottom, entwining their legs as they pressed close together, kissing softly. Debbie loved kissing and Annika's thick dark lips were delicious. She felt warm long-fingered hands slide up underneath her bikini top to caress her perky titties and moaned softly as dark slender fingers teased and pulled at her hard pink nipples gently. Her little white hand had encircled the thick black cock below, and she squeezed and stroked it with a growing hunger, moaning softly.

Marta unzipped Paul's fly and released his now rigid dick, giving it a few gentle stokes. Leaning down, she took the fleshy tip into her mouth and licked at it gently with her flattened tongue before taking it deep. He sighed and took another sip of beer, leaning his head back, eyes closed. With his free hand he idly stroked her hair as her head bobbed up and down slowly. She was so good.

She gripped his dick firmly in her hand, squeezing with her lips and pulling it out with an audible *pop* again and again. He couldn't help but chuckle softly. It felt great. She moved down now onto her knees in front of him and yanked his pants down to his ankles. As she unfastened a few more buttons on her blouse, the soft warm flesh of her full grandma titties spilled out and she caught them in her hands. Squeezing the long brown nipples firmly, she gave a soft moan of pleasure. Inching forward, she took his entire length in her mouth and slurped noisily on it. He groaned softly, his beer forgotten on the table to his left. She moved closer now and secured his rock hard prick between her big soft tits. "Oh yeahhh..." he moaned as she titty fucked him, his precum dribbling down slowly into the warm caress of her cleavage. She smiled silently as she worked her cleavage up and down his dick.

Annika had pressed Debbie up against the edge of the pool now as they devoured each other with passion. Her thick dark lips were kissing and sucking up and down her soft pink neck, nibbling at her ear. She had untied the side of her dark green bikini bottoms and pulled them down to rub the bulbous tip of her thick black lady-cock against her hard little clit. The young redhead moaned softly as her hand encircled the thick black cock beneath her, squeezing and stroking urgently.

"Oohh god, I can't believe I actually had this huge thing up my ass. Your cock is so big, Annika!" She pressed forward with her hips and the plum sized head of her thick black lady cock popped though the threshold of Debbies tight pink pussy. "AAOOHHhffuck yesss..." she moaned softly.

Annika felt a powerful urge to thrust inside her to the hilt and take her like an animal, but she was such a sweet little flower, so hungry for cock, the long game held more promise. She pulled back and led her up out of the pool to an empty lounge chair. She saw that Jasmine had taken notice of the action in the pool, the bulge of her erect lady-cock was clearly visible through the dark fabric of her shorts, and she stroked it gently with her fingertips as she peered at them over the corner of her book.

"I know what you want, liefje." Annika said, stepping up to the chair. Her breathing was heavier now. "You will take it here, ja?" Debbie hurried over, stripping off her dark green bikini top with a slight giggle and assumed her position on all fours with her head down, her ass up. Annika matched her quickly and eagerly slid into her tight steamy snatch. Debbie groaned loudly at the breadth of the sensation penetrating her depths. "Aahhhh, Oh god yesss, fuck me! Fuck meee!" Jasmine had released her own cock now and stroked it eagerly as she watched them.

"Mmm, yes. Come now Mister Paul. Something else I think you may like." Marta purred as she stood and wiped her tits off a bit. She turned and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts as she bent over in front of him, sliding them down to release her plump jiggly ass. "You like my ass don't you? I see you looking when I walk past, hehe." He reached out to squeeze and stroke the fleshy globes of her ass as she leaned over in front of him chuckling softly in satisfaction, her hands resting on the coffee table. The little brown star of her big juicy ass looked so inviting and he dived into it with his tongue swirling around the rim and poking into the warm musky depths.

"Ah! Ooooh! Hmm, yes! You dirty boy, mmm, mmmmm.... You give me something now." she turned and climbed back onto the couch on her knees, her ass pointed up at him. She wiggled it a bit. "Come give me that lovely cock. Please, fuck my ass." She turned to shoot him a look of lustful hunger and there was no question in his mind. He braced one foot on the edge of the couch and lined up behind her pressing forward, sinking balls deep into her hot little hole in one smooth stroke. "MmmHHAaaaaa... Si! Ahh, ahhh, ahhhhh, siii..." She moaned as he began to fuck her tight ass with a firm steady pace.

Annika had found a good rhythm now, stroking the full length of her thick lady-cock into Debbie's hot narrow cunt as the young redhead moaned in cresting waves of pleasure beneath her. Lost in sensation, she grunted softly with each inward thrust of her thick black cock. Then she felt a hand on her shoulder and a warmth at her back. Jasmine had ambushed her back door and leaned forward now to whisper in her ear.

"Careful, Anni. Don't cum inside her. They're trying to conceive." She pressed the lubed up arrowhead of her long brown lady-cock through her friend's tight black fuck hole and slid inside.

"MmmAAhhhmmm.... ahhh... it's OK, my love. Ahhh, I got myself fixed. No brown babies for Debbie, haha-ahhh, yes... mmm..." she moaned as she worked her ass back onto the rigid cock. They both knew how to play this game. Annika worked her hips back and forth sliding deep into the hot pink snatch beneath her and then back onto the impalement of Jasmine's long brown tool. A chorus of moans filled the air as the three of them writhed together in pleasure.

"Yes, fuck me hard now! Give it to me dirty boy! Fuck that asssss!" Marta cried out in the throws of a deep throbbing orgasm as Paul humped her rapidly on her back. She'd hooked one leg over his shoulder and her pendulous tits sloshed lewdly up and down on her chest as he thrust into her hot brown hole. "Dámelo, mijo! Give it to meee... UNNGH..." Her ass clenched around his cock, almost like it was sucking him in and he grunted loudly as he came inside her "HnnnnGHH! HHNNnn! Hnnn..." and collapsed onto her warm soft body.

"Aaahhh... Ohh, yesss... Soo good..." she cooed softly in his ear, petting him gently and kissing his cheek, her legs wrapped around him. As he caught his breath, his ears picked up on the rhythmic moaning coming from just outside. He rose with a grunt as his cock popped out of Marta's tight asshole, and walked to the sliding glass door, opening it to see Annika balls deep in his wife pussy, shooting her hot load inside her with a groan as Jasmine fucked her tight black ass.

"Ahh, yess fuck! Give me your hot load, YES!" Debbie cried out as her pussy clenched in an intense orgasm.

"Hey, what the fuck!" Paul demanded loudly from the doorway as the three of them turned and laughed. Jasmine withdrew and stood watching him, gently stoking her lady-cock.

"It's Uhhh... it's ok baby." Debbie reassured him as Annika took a few more strokes, sighing softly. "She got a vasectomy. She just fires blanks now, oohmmm..." They kissed deeply for a moment. "Oh Paul, she is the sweetest fuck. You are very lucky man." Annika beamed at him as she lay her head against Debbie's chest, nestled between her soft pale titties.

Jasmine caught his eyes with hers as she moved back to her lounge chair, swaying her hips and sighing softly. She leaned back, stroking her lady-cock lewdly, all the while holding his gaze with her eyes.

"It's all too much for me, Paul. I need your help. Please, come give me your ass. I need to cum." His body seemed to move on it's own. The well-earned fatigue from what seemed like weeks of so much strenuous fucking fell away from his awareness and all that was left was Miss Jasmine and her beautiful lady-cock. She directed him to squat above her and he complied. Planting his feet at the sides of her hips and bracing himself with one hand on her shoulders, he took her long brown tool in his hand, aiming it at his willing fuck hole. He sank down, taking her in slowly. They groaned together.

"Mmmm yes baby... Now ride me." she nudged up at him with her hips "Yeah, ride my cock like a good little bitch." Her hands gripped at his waist as he began to ride his ass up and down on her hot shaft. The volume of his moaning increased as he began to move faster now, taking her full length deep inside his eager hole. *shlap-shlap-shlap-shlap*

"Aaaahhh, aahhh, yeah-fffuck! Come here..." she growled at him as she rolled him onto his back and adjusted her angle of attack. He held his ankles back as she drove her long brown shaft all the way home, thrusting deeply and urgently. He could barely breathe at the intense sensation of her deep penetrations. She slammed it home a few more times before he felt her clench up and shoot her load up his thirsty ass.

"Hhhah, hhahh, oh fuck yeah baby." she moaned and leaned down to kiss him. She always tasted so good. He turned to see Debbie and Annika watching from the next lounge chair, arms around each other whispering and giggling to each other, then the world went dark. Silent and black.

_________________________________________________________

He awoke to find himself back in bed. Debbie sat next to him with a worried look on her face.

"You see? He just a little exhausted from too much action, poor boy." Marta said from beside the bed. He saw that she'd set a glass of milk and a PB&J sandwich on the nightstand. "I'm sorry I work you so hard Mister Paul, but gracias for the lovely ass-fucking." She giggled. "You just rest now and eat. I think Miss Debbie will take good care of you." Even in this state, he turned to watch the jiggling of her big soft ass cheeks as she left the room.

"Are you OK, baby?" Debbie asked "In all the excitement, I didn't think about how strenuous it might have been for you."

He swallowed a bite of his sandwich and reached for the milk. "I'll be fine, babe. Just need to rest a bit."

"That's great because I've got good news." She grinned, barely able to contain her joy. She pulled the home pregnancy test stick out of her pocket and showed it to him, giggling. *POSITIVE* the little red line indicated.

"You mean?"

"YES!!!"

She embraced him and they kissed.

"Oh, it must have happened just before we came out here for me to test positive today. This is so wonderful! You're going to be a daddy, mister!" He'd never seen her smile so brightly. "Now you finish your sandwich and get some rest."

He kissed her warmly and nodded in agreement as she left the room with a noticeable spring in her step. A daddy? Wow.

He devoured the rest of the sandwich and turned off the light. It was only eight 'o clock, but sleep took him swiftly all the same.