The Dream that Ended with Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey sweet cheeks," she greeted.

"Hey Holly! How have you been?"

"Doing well. How about you?"

"I'm doing fabulous! So, what's up with this early morning phone call? I hope everything is okay?" a voice of slight concern rustling in Megan's speech.

"Yes babe. Everything is fine. I was actually calling about a thing I thought you could help me with... more like... err... I have a question... uhh... something happened that I'm wanting to explore... mmm...," Holly stumbling on how to begin the conversation.

"Spit it out girl!"

Finding her words, "Fine... here it goes... okay, I had a dream the other night. It was so real and intoxicating that it left my underwear wetter than the ocean itself..."

"Oh, I've been there!" Megan chuckled, sympathizing with Holly.

"...it was sexual, involving Devon and me... and... another man!"

"NO WAY!!! You dreamt you got fucked by Devon and another man?! You, Holly, goodie-two-shoes herself, had a dream about taking it hard and deep by TWO men?! My mind is blown! Absolutely BLOWN!" poking fun at Holly's pristine reputation as a sexual saint and her always safe lifestyle choices. "Was it good? Sounds like you came a river, so I'm assuming it was good! Man, I can remember a few of my own dreams like that!" providing some reassurance that she's not alone with dreams of wetness.

"YES! It was... AMAZING!" glowing in awe of her feelings about the dream. "I talked with Devon last night and told him about the dream. He was just as shocked as you I believe, and I decided... well, we decided... that I want to see if reality... could be as good as the dream, and I thought you'd know how to help."

"Wow! I never thought I'd ever hear my non-sluttish square girlfriend asking me for help in experiencing a threesome. So, Devon is on board with this? Sharing you with another dick, I mean? He does know the other guy could be 'bigger' than him, right?" laughing comically, "and he also understands it's not a competition? That the idea is to pleasure YOU?"

"Yes. He understands, and I'm pretty sure he's not worried about a bigger dick," chuckling along with Megan. "He sounds like he's in it for the adventure, to please me, to experience something we've never done before."

"Okay. So, what do you want to know? What can my unlimited sexual knowledge do for you ma'am?"

"Well... how do we do it... err... like, how do we start the process? Where do I find my mystery man, so to speak?"

"That's the easy part, unless you're looking for something specific, I'd start with the internet, clubs, bars, classifieds...the list goes on. Finding another man is the simple part! If you ever want to find another woman... that's where it gets difficult."

"No... just another man for now," reassuring Megan that she's not THAT promiscuous... yet. "I've had a few moments to myself this morning to think about it, and I know I need more than just a sexual connection with this man. Devon and him need to bond as well, and I want to make sure we are safe, you know? Don't need no babies due to our experimental activities! I want someone handsome, gentle, romantic... oh, and willing to follow the rules Devon and I set."

"Damn! Sounds like you have given this some thought. Okay, I think I understand what you are looking for. Do you want to know this person, or would you prefer a stranger?"

"Don't you think it would be weird to know them, that a stranger would be better?"

"Nah... it's so fucking invigorating to sexually dominate someone who you already know outside the bedroom!" pausing as someone particular popped in her head, her tone transitioning to a suggestive attitude, "maybe someone you always thought was sexy. Maybe someone you already have a crush on, but knew it was wrong to take it any further. Maybe someone like Lucas perhaps?" hinting at a specific man in her life. "Girl, this would be the perfect opportunity to find out! Trust me, knowing the person provides a level of comfort you'll definitely need and want for your first time. I'd think about it, for sure!"

"Wouldn't it be strange afterwards? I mean, when you see them again? Lucas is a good friend. I don't want things to be weird afterwards... he is so cute though..." attracted in her take on knowing the third.

"It can be, but it depends on you and Devon. Remember, this experience is all about the sex. It not a heart-filled connection. Yes, you ALL will be connecting, physically, but focus on your sexual needs and if you think that person could deliver the same feelings you had during your dream. That's what you are looking to achieve, not a relationship. You already have one of those. Holly, you and Devon are the best couple I've ever seen. You two are perfect for each other! If any couple could pull this off without any baggage afterward, it's you two! Start thinking of someone you know, someone that's so cute, as you put it," using Holly's words against her, again hinting at Lucas, "that you've always kind of been attracted to, but knew crossing those lines was out of the question, and suggest him up to Devon. See what he feels about it. You two need to be on the same page before asking any friend, or stranger if that's the direction you go, to fuck your brains out, especially with your husband in the middle! You see where I'm going with this, right?" trying to give good guidance, but still reassuring Holly that everything would be okay, as long as Devon and her communicate.

"Yeah... I'm reading between the lines... Okay. I'll think about it. I guess there could be someone I'd consider," conveying that she'd think about Megan's suggested suiter. "Thanks Megan! You have no idea how much I appreciate it. I'll call you if I have any more questions, if that's okay?"

"No problem babe! Let me know who it is you choose... and how it goes, if you know what I mean," the slutty side of Megan seeking to know the naughty details of their erotic coupling.

Holly could feel the wink-wink through the phone. Laughing she replied, "Okay, I will. I promise. I've got to get into work. I'll call you later."

"Alright! I'll talk to you soon, hun. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Megan."

Megan had made a terrific point about picking someone they already knew for their first time in the sheets, and Lucas would be a spectacular addition to their sweaty session of sex. She started to become enthusiastic thinking of Lucas as a prospect, how she would absolutely consider him joining in their double-dick dance of desire, but she wasn't sure if Devon would be persuaded to act on it, or if Lucas would even be inclined to experiment with them sexually.

Lucas was Devon's best friend from college, and they had known each other for years, spending almost every weekend together as friends do. She has always had a school-girl crush on him, something Devon already knew about. It was a friendly fondness, and no one ever felt insecure about any aspect of their relationship. Since she was unsure who the man in her dream was, she wondered if maybe her fantasy mystery man was actually Lucas, hidden deep within her subconscious. He was an incredibly handsome man with a kind heart and a fantastic visually stimulating sex appeal. A powerfully defined man with a distinct six-pack and an unforgettable muscular form.

He was around six feet tall, had short dark brown hair and piercing deep blue eyes. His skin was tan and his body wasn't overly hairy, regularly presentable with a smooth shaved face, always dressed well, and was incredibly responsible and respectful. She was definitely attracted to him, and frequently glanced at his firm and pleasing ass when he was around. A superior sexual specimen of perfection that was unmarried and single! A gentle, loving and romantic man that enjoyed having a good time, and continually treated her with admiration, kindness, and occasionally exhibited a welcoming flirtatious behavior toward her, but never in a way that Devon felt threatened. She trusted Lucas completely! His physique was unbelievably similar to Devon's; in size, shape, hair style, eyes, and hopefully other things. If you didn't know Devon and Lucas, you'd probably mistake them for brothers at first glance.

Her reproductive eagerness was overwhelming her body just thinking of Devon and Lucas together, engaging her toward a perpetual rapture of overpowering indulgence. She could sense a familiar warmth forming between her legs as she imagined what she'd always fantasized about, what the thick joy of Lucas would feel like pushed deep inside her vaginal space. She knew Lucas would be perfect for her and Devon, as long as they both were prepared and willing to open their minds to something new, and pledged their bodies toward the beautiful sensationally passionate love of three! With everyone already comfortable in each other's presence, she was sure Lucas would be the one to trigger the erotic dreamlike euphoria she was bursting to grasp!

After an excruciatingly long day at work battling the continual vivid images of Devon and Lucas caressing her body without pause, she arrived home to find Devon sprawled out on the couch, relaxing and watching TV. It was a Friday, and they generally went out for dinner and some fun, but she wanted to bring up the idea of asking Lucas to join in their ménage à trois before they left for the evening. She sat next to Devon and asked him to shut the television off, expressing her need to discuss a potential lover.

Devon replied, "Okay babe. The TV is off. It sounds like you've got an idea of someone you want to pursue?" curious of the man she mentally selected.

"Well, before I do, I want you to know that I didn't think of this person last night, but I talked to Megan and she thought he might be a good option. I just want you to know that I'm okay if you reject this idea, and if you do, we will keep looking."

Acknowledging with a head-nod and a grin, "I understand... but, I think I already know who you're going to say..."

"You do?! Who?" surprised and confused by his response.

With a smirk of deception, "Well, I kind of already talked with someone today about our trio endeavor. I had an idea of who you would ultimately want to join us, once you figured it out of course, so I already asked him..."

Quickly interrupting Devon, "Wait! You did what?! Who do you think it is?!" shocked that he revealed her dreamful desires, but interested in who it was he talked to.

"...I'm going to tell you, but why don't you tell me who you had in mind first."

Sighing with some annoyance, just wanting to know who he discussed it with, "Okay, fine... I was thinking... maybe Lucas?" a look of uncertainty if Devon would be okay with her possible selection, even though he already knew she'd had a crush on him for years.

"Yep! I knew it! That's who I talked to today."

"NO WAY!!! DEVON!!! Seriously?" with a whiny voice of embarrassment.

"Yes! I did! Baby, I know you, and honestly, I wouldn't feel comfortable with anyone else, and I know you wouldn't be either. I asked Lucas because we've known each other for a lifetime, and he is my closest friend. We have no secrets, and if I'm going to share my wife and all her glorious, stimulating sexy bits with anyone, I'd want it to be with him. Truthfully, I know how you feel about him and how attractive you think he is, and I figured you wouldn't mind swapping that girly school crush into your dream fantasy," winking seductively.

"Wow... I don't know what to... so, what did he say?!" a lively feeling of excitement and worry crammed her mind.

"Well... I'm pretty sure I caught him off-guard initially, because he went silent for what felt like an eternity after I told him your story, and just came out and asked if he would be willing to experience a threesome with us. The silence again was overwhelming, but he eventually stuttered the words, 'I would be honored to share a moment like that with you two.'"

"You're lying?!" smacking Devon on the arm in disbelief.

"No babe! I'm totally serious! He's in! He's willing to be our third, willing to follow the rules we set, willing to fuck your brains out at our earliest convenience," using slight humor to ease the moment, "I just figured, nothing is ever as smooth as porn movies portray, and I know things will probably touch from time to time, hands will slip here and there, and with Lucas, I don't care and neither does he. We went to college together. We've seen each other plastered, hung over, and buck naked! We are secure in our friendship and in our manhood, and we wouldn't freak out if things get grabbed in the heat of the moment, you know?"

Shaking with disbelief, "Yeah... I get that! So, this is really happening? Me, you, and Lucas are going to share a magical night of passion, desire, and a bond of unbelievable sexual fire...," her eyes lustrous in imagination, "I HAVE to call Megan!"

As she leaped from the couch and snatched the phone from its base as Devon yelled, "and fucking... don't forget, there's going to be a lot of fucking!"

Ignoring his childish nonsense, she continued to race toward the bedroom to call Megan, thrilled and overcome with glee.

A few hours passed, Devon and Holly were dressed and ready for a quiet romantic dinner, but Devon had a devious, yet heartening surprise for Holly. Unbeknownst to her, Lucas would be joining them for dinner! His purpose was to gather everyone together to converse about their upcoming scandalous actions, making certain the chemistry between her and Lucas hadn't fizzled or transitioned into awkwardness too difficult to overcome after the disclosure of Holly's sleezy, and somewhat embarrassing, cognitive desire, and to discuss and decide on the required rules that should be implemented during their special evening of pornographic copulation, ensuring everyone parted from the evening completely satisfied and totally fulfilled. Lastly, Devon sought to substantiate Holly's sincerity in morphing her risqué dream of a ménage à trois into existence, confirming she truly wanted the sexual fusion of him and Lucas.

Knowing their conversation would potentially be uncomfortable and salaciously tantalizing, Devon chose a very secluded restaurant with exquisitely dim lighting, a marvelous selection of food and alcohol, and a romantically charged atmosphere that would be perfect to instigate a relaxing and stimulating dialogue amongst recently recognized sexual desirables. He called and reserved a private area of the bistro, a space typically set aside for private parties and small business meetings, totally isolated, closed off, and known for its limited distractions.

The plan was to have Lucas show up before they arrive and surprise Holly on their unwavering support of pursuing her daring wish of an atypical intimate combination. They wanted to demonstrate their commitment in helping her accomplish her fantasy, illustrate their resolve on assuring the passing of time wouldn't obstruct her willingness or eagerness in fulfilling her tangled love affair, and hopefully after a romantic and enjoyable feast of sexual articulation and prearranged three-way preparations, urge Holly to experiencing a pre-show proposal, a testing of context toward their forthcoming carnal coupling. Perhaps, a passionate kiss from Lucas with hands that explored her body innocently would validate her genuine desires toward him, seeking to feel a deep spark of magnetism to confirm he's the right choice to further their loving entanglement.

Driving up to the restaurant, Holly recognized Lucas waiting just inside the entrance, "Hey, Look! There's Lucas! I wonder what he's doing here?"

"I know why he's here," Devon smiling, "To have dinner with us."

"Do what?" confused.

"It was a surprise. Lucas and I thought it would be a good idea to have dinner with you, discuss some things, you know, talk about our part in accomplishing your fantasy and everything that goes along with it. We wanted to surprise you and show you how dedicated we are in making this happen for you. Obviously, we have our own motivations in achieving this journey, but we're striving to enhance your comfort level and work together to make sure your needs are met. Not just your physical and sexual needs, but your emotional needs as well," trying to express his willingness to help in any way possible, masked in his own reasons to keep things progressing.

"Ahh... baby... that is so sweet. You both did this for me?" placing her hand on Devon's arm as an affectionate gesture of thanks.

"We sure did. We know you're a little nervous, heck I'm nervous too, and I'm positive Lucas is, but we both want to alleviate those nerves and just have some fun. Remember, it's just us three, like it always has been. We've known each other for years. Let's just eat, grab some drinks, and see where the conversation takes us."

"Sounds perfect Devon!" a gracious smile peering across her face. "Tonight, is going to be perfect!"

They park the car and enter the restaurant, Holly greeting Lucas with a loving hug, and Devon shaking his hand.

"Hey brother! Glad you could meet us," Devon said.

"I am too. I just left work. I had to change at the office, and honestly, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, but I knew it was important."

"Well, I'm happy you did. We've got a lot to talk about. She already knows why you're here. I'm going to go check-in and see if our private room is ready," leaving Holly alone with Lucas, heading toward the front desk to meet the maître d'.

"Hi Lucas," Holly communicated blushingly, unable to hide the newly learned intentions of his presence at the restaurant.

"Well, hello beautiful! Wow... You look absolutely stunning tonight," attempting to ease her obvious discomfort with compliments of beauty, something he had always done.

Lucas was mesmerized by her evening attire, an undeniably exquisite and stunningly attractive woman wearing a little black dress that was exceptionally short, barely consisting of enough material to cover her ass, and from a distance, could observe a barrage of delicate glimmering sparkles due to the light's refraction bouncing off its composition. Her feet were bound with black open-toed heels, toenails painted a deep red to match her fingernails, smooth lengthy legs with no stockings or pantyhose to cover their revealingly sexuality and intense muscular disposition. Her hair was fabulously styled with a sexy, long, and wavey look, detailed with small segments from each side pulled back into a thin pony-tail secured by a black shimmering clasp. Her lips coated with a salacious scarlet red lipstick, highlighting their ample fullness, the perfect size and shape for pleasuring a man properly, emphasized by a faint glow surrounding her high cheekbones.

Her most predominant feature was undoubtably natural, the succulently stunning formidable breasts upon her torso! Outstandingly large and spherical, firmly positioned with copious cleavage exposed, a glorious pair to admire, each screaming to be set free and caressed with the kiss of seduction. A bosom so pronounced; it would trigger any man to stare unwittingly, too stunned to turn away. Her spectacularly curved ass had the seams of her dress stretched to their limits! A provocatively round and satisfyingly formed butt that beseeched any man to beg for a chance at doggy-style, dying to bend her over and vigorously pound her snatch from behind, slamming his cock deep inside from the rear repeatedly until he was forced to pull out and shoot his load all over her firm and juicy perfection.

The backside of her dress was non-existent, exposing the entirety of her sexy flawless caramel skin, modeled like a picture frame between the straps on her shoulders, no bra to hinder the view, with the bottommost of her fleshly uncovering stopping just above the gap of her ass, appearing as though she weren't wearing any panties. She was an aphrodisiac of sexual sin, a rare impeccable ten of hotness, a lustful ebony poison of erotic bliss, a woman every man longed to be with... she was flawless, immaculate, voluptuous, and just plain foxy, and somehow Devon married her! Lucas knew he was a lucky man to be given such a breathtaking offer of sex to such a beautiful goddess, to join their lovemaking trio and copulate a magical night of heated orgasmic passions and immoral adulterous intimacy.