The Dream that Ended with Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas placed his hands on each side of her arms and stared into her worried eyes, "Hey... just relax tonight. We all know why we are here, but I don't want our motives to steer you away from your normal cheerful and gorgeously attractive self," expressing his deep affection for her with an adoring tenderness for her wellbeing.

She could sense things were a little abnormal, mainly her emotions, but understood why, "I will do my best, but I'm going to need a few drinks! Lucas, thank you... I want you to know that you look extremely handsome tonight. Is all that sexiness for me?" winking at him, biting her lower lip seductively.

"You know it is babe! And, the first round of drinks is on me."

Devon waved them over, signaling the room was ready.

"Welp... we ready to eat?" Lucas asked.

"Hell yes! I'm starving!" exclaimed Holly.

Lucas graciously swung his arm outward in a gentlemen fashion, allotting her to lead the way toward their table, as Devon followed the maître d' a few steps ahead of them. They entered the isolated section of the restaurant, and were shown to their table. It was a corner section far away from the other private tables, a small square spread that only allowed one seat per side with a single candle glowing in the middle. The room was dim, and the only brightness was supplied by the radiance of candles on each of the tables, and the beams of low voltage lighting bordering the ceiling, offering a romantic and cozy ambiance, perfect for the three of them to advance their conversations of their mischievous sexual purpose. Devon tipped the maître d' a 100-dollar bill and asked if he could please keep that area of the restaurant empty. He agreed he could for at least an hour and thanked Devon for the gratuity, leaving them alone in the unfrequented room.

Lucas pulled a chair out for Holly, then gently slipped the seat beneath her buttocks, scooting her under the table. Devon and he subsequently took their own seats on each side of her placement, facing each other within arm's length of Holly.

Without remorse, "So, Holly... I heard you had an amazing dream the other night?" Lucas jumping right into the embarrassment of their gathering, attempting to break the uncomfortableness encircling them.

Immediately blushing, shaking her head in humiliation, "Yes Lucas... I had a very wet and orgasmic dream about fucking Devon and another man. I must say... I don't want to call you out or anything, but... although I don't know who the man was in my dream, I have a gut feeling... it was you! Don't worry, you weren't bad... not great, but not bad," throwing the discomfort back at Lucas.

"Nice! Smooth transition, hurling the unease back at me," smiling with a chuckle, appreciating her rebuttal. Without missing a beat, "Well, from what I was told, whoever it was, they made you cum like a river during monsoon season, so I'm guessing it was better than you're leading on," winking at Holly. "So, I'll get right to the point... Devon tells me you want us to fuck your brains out. Is that true?"

Gasping with shock, "Man! You just leap right into it don't you," amused deviously.

"Yep! No better way to rid ourselves of discomfort than to just come out and say it."

"True... well... I guess we can get right into then. I'm sure Devon already told you about my erotic dream of three... and, we've talked about taking that dream and making it into a reality... we were hoping you'd be the one to join in our exciting sexcapades. I mean... I'm sure since Devon tells you EVERYTHING, you already know I have a little crush on you..."

"Little? Hell, I was told you wanted to rip my clothes off every time I came over!" sarcastically responding.

"Wow... it might be a little more than a crush, but I wouldn't go that far...," rolling her eyes with playful exasperation, "Devon told me you were willing to join us, is that right?"

"That's a true statement," Lucas replied.

The waiter came through the door and approached their table, ready to take their order of drinks, "Hello everyone. I hope you all are having a very special evening tonight..."

Each looking at one another, snickering, "You can say that!" Devon hinted alluringly.

The waiter continued, "...My name is Daniel, can I start you off with something to drink?"

Holly abruptly spoke, "Yes please! I'd like a LARGE frozen margarita, and please... please... for the love of God, please, extra tequila!"

"Okay, and for you sir?" Daniel looking at Devon.

"I'll have a Crown and Coke. Lucas?"

"Give me the same, and bring a round of tequila shots for everyone."

"You REALLY want to get me drunk, huh?" Holly exclaimed.

"Anything to get your sexy ass talking," Lucas retorted.

Devon concurring, "Agreed! Daniel, you might want to make that two shots a piece, and please bring us some chips and salsa for the table. Anyone want anything else?"

"I'm hungry," Holly expressed, "so, add two beef tacos and a side of queso to that order."

Lucas replied, "I'm not super hungry, so the chips and salsa will be fine for now."

Daniel repeated the order, "Okay. So, you need one large frozen margarita with an extra shot or two of tequila, two Crown and Cokes, chips and salsa, two beef tacos with a side of queso, and six shots of tequila. Will there be anything else I can get you?"

"Daniel, I believe you've got it! Thank you," Devon accepting the order as accurate.

"Enjoy your evening. I'll be back with your order," leaving the table to start their request.

Lucas aspiring to resume the conversation, "Okay Holly, ...continue with what you were saying."

Letting out a sign of defeat, "Lucas... would you like to fuck me senseless? Join us in our first threesome?" abruptly getting straight to the point.

"Now we're talking! Yes gorgeous... I would love to."

Coquettishly irritated, "That's all you wanted to hear, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was!" satisfied in receiving Holly's substantial invitation.

The night progressed without hesitation, blooming into an evening of broadminded joy and kinky conversation as more alcohol was ordered and more food was consumed. Holly firstly described her dream that led to their current dining experience of sexual planning and preparation, educating them on what she wanted to achieve her craved-after fantasy, and contributing ideas on what she would like to see transpire during their scandalous night of fun.

A specific detail of her dream she revealed was every inch of their bodies cuddled firmly against each side of her as she reached her arms down and masturbated their tools slowly, her hand gently clasped around their thickness as she steadily stroked their manhood's, each kissing her neck, chest, breasts, and ultimately sucking her nipples. She wanted them touching her skin, working their way toward her love box, and maybe each of them could slide one finger inside her steamy hot pussy in unison, rolling them in harmony and causing a build of orgasmic longing, a piece of her dream that was still remarkably vivid!

"It isn't a serious focal point to be fulfilled, but the way it felt was so erotic and sensual! I really just want to feel the relentless desire you both have for me, pushing my body into an orgasmic trance of euphoria," vocalizing her needs of intimacy.

"I believe we can definitely help you achieve that!" Devon stating with determination.

Remembering her and Devon's conversation about establishing rules, she articulated the events she wasn't willing to do, comprising of no cumming on her face, nothing involving painful S&M, and asserting that anal was off the table, for now. She insisted that a condom be worn while inside her, but would be willing to experiment with anything else the guys would like to explore. This led into a dialogue of Devon and Lucas discussing detailed positions, the possibility of sex toys, the use of lotions and oils, exciting locations, how long they would be able to last before cumming, who would be fucking her first, and if Holly would be against attempting something as kinky as inserting their dicks synchronously inside her.

"How loose do you think I am?!" Holly responded shocked. "I don't think THAT'S going to be happening," reiterating that they will NOT be sticking BOTH their hard dicks inside her at the same time.

Lucas agreed, "Devon, she's right. It might be too much for her petite self."

"You think?" snickering. "Okay boys, I'm officially drunk! Maybe I shouldn't have had three frozen margaritas along with all those shots, but hey... I feel GREAT!"

Understanding that meant their time at the restaurant was coming to an end, Devon looked at Lucas and asked, "Lucas, do you maybe want to grab an Uber and head back to our place?" something Lucas typically did on the weekends anyway.

"Sure!" replying enthusiastically.

Devon and Lucas pulled out their wallets and placed two crisp 100-dollar bills and two 50-dollar bills on the table.

"Well, $300 should cover it, or it's going to be a hell of a tip," said Lucas.

Devon grabbed his phone and requested and Uber, "Yep. That should definitely be enough! Uber is on the way. Let's get out of here."

They gathered their things and got up from the table, navigating toward the door, thanking the maître d' once more before exiting the restaurant, expecting the Uber to be nearby soon. They waited outside for only a few moments before the Uber arrived, the three of them crawling into the backseat with Holly in the middle, everyone seat belted in. Devon gave direction on where they were headed as they chatted joyously about the wonderful evening they had.

At Devon and Holly's house, the three sat comfortably on the couch, the sound of soft music playing in the background. Holly again found herself sitting between Devon and Lucas, each man close enough to feel the heat radiating off of them, but there was something else in the air, the aroma of nervousness that swelled into silence. Maybe it was the abundant amount of alcohol coursing through their bodies, the images of the predictable night to come flashing through their minds, or the sudden reality that possibly, at any time, they would be awkwardly naked and experiencing a kink-filled memorable moment, its outcome still a mystery.

Devon ogled Holly with a drunken mist and a seductive lust. You could tell his mind was running wild pondering something particular. Finally, breaking the shroud of silence, "Holly, I think you should kiss Lucas right here, right now!"

Lucas surprised, imparting his own thoughts on the subject, "Hell, if we're going to be having sex sometime in the future anyway, why not?" intoxicated horniness in his voice.

Holly's voice rose with a drunken understanding of Lucas's point, "That is a good point," her glassy eyes turned to focus on Devon, "Baby, are you sure about this? I mean... we've got time. I know we're all drunk right now, but is this what you really want? I mean... you already know I do, but I want you be sure."

Attentively replying with slight inebriation, "Babe, I've already told you, I'm in, no matter what. I love Lucas and trust him. I want this too, and we have to start somewhere. Kiss him! I am okay with whatever it leads to." Leaning forward to cast focus on Lucas, "Lucas, you know you're my brother, right? I'd do anything for you! I give you my permission to kiss my wife, grab her breasts, clench her ass, or feel her wetness between your fingers... whatever! Just go where the magic takes you two. I just want to sit here and watch this delightful moment!" yanking the bunched-up fabric at his crotch, situating his junk to communicate he was horny for the idea.

With a smile of respect upon his face, Lucas replied, "Awe... I love you too brother!"

Holly could tell from Devon's intoxicated speech that he was pleasantly turned-on with anticipation, desperate to see her with another man, creating a rouse of horniness in her as well. She could feel her pussy swell and fluids form as Lucas turned his body and shifted closer toward her. She altered her position in accordance with his, fixating her eyes on Lucas, her heart starting to race, her palms damp with nervousness as Lucas moved in closer.

Holly sputtered softly, "I can't believe I'm about to do this. Lucas... I've wanted you to kiss me for as long as I can remember, but I'm married and love Devon with all my heart...," her drunken state creating feelings of hesitation.

Lucas expelling his own drunken words, "It's okay... you heard Devon, he loves me," attempting to lift her reservations with humor. "Holly, listen... you're an amazing woman, and I promise I will always treat you with the utmost respect. Devon is my boy, and even though we are pretty drunk right now, I'd never do anything to hurt him or you. Trust me Holly. Everything will be just fine. I'm going to kiss you now, if that's okay?"

Blushingly, she replied, "Yes Lucas... that's okay," her face filled with appreciation for his kindness.

Lucas leaned inward, Holly reacted the same, gradually inching closer toward one another as though it were materializing in slow-motion, stopping within centimeters of their mouthwatering oral entanglement. Their lips were scarcely apart, and their eyes softly closed shut, their heated breath intensifying the erotic suspense, holding their distance for merely an instant before irreversibly interlocking their lips, kissing only momentarily before breaking apart suddenly in disbelief, linking their eyes in surprise before passionately embracing again. He clutched the side of her face with a single hand, pulling her body closer to his, leaning her forward from her seated position and guiding the tilt of their heads. Their tongues intertwined, grinding and twirling in sync, creating a surge of electricity to scatter throughout her body, stirring a horniness within that felt identical to her dream, confirming he was the right choice for her and Devon! The warmth of his lips against hers powered an urge of wanting more, consumed by the irresistible scent of his masculine pheromones that triggered an instantaneous burst of wetness between her legs. She could hear his subtle moans of joy, suggesting that maybe he'd always coveted the blissful taste of her lips.

Devon watched with a marvelous wonder, his cock growing rapidly as he observed the thirst between them intensify drastically. He could see the immense passion and lust forming with each second that passed. Repositioning his figure closer to Holly's backside, she acknowledged his presence by reaching her arm behind and grabbing his hand, never breaking from Lucas's lips, pulling Devon close against her physique and wrapping his hand around her torso, placing it on her ample breast and pressing his hand firmly against her growing nipple. He squeezed her fullness, massaging her titty with eroticism, prompting a moan of powerful pleasure to escape her vocal cords.

With the skin on her back exposed by the dress, he pulled her hair aside and began kissing her softly, starting on the back of her neck and tenderly working his way down her spine. She seized Lucas's free hand that was resting on her leg and placed it against her inner thigh, hinting she wanted him to explore further. He moved his hand progressively up her leg, and with each inch, she increased the spread of her legs, allowing him to slide his hand under her dress, only to discovery she wasn't wearing anything underneath. He positioned his palm against her snatch, slipping a single digit into her slit, immersing his middle finger in the abundant wetness that was spewing from her cavity, rubbing his finger up and down her dripping gash, massaging and stimulating her clitoris with each pass, embracing the warmth of her flowing vaginal honey. Altering from his rubbing motion, he pushed his finger steady between her gap and slid his digit inside her tight hole of love, moving it in and out of her hot box with ease. Immediately, Holly's head broke from their heated lip-lock and whipped backward in elation, letting out a loud cry of unyielding delight.

With a quivering voice of rapture, Holly moaned, "Devon, I want to do this right now! I want you and Lucas inside me!"

Thrilled with her demand, he whispered softly, "Your wish is our command, my love."

Holly clutched Lucas's hand that was fingerfucking her cherry repeatedly, pulling it from her soaking honey-hole and stood up abruptly in front of the couch facing them. She could see the unbelievably huge bulge between each of their legs, and knew she was ready for her dreamy threesome fantasy to become a reality! She pulled the straps of her dress down from each of her shoulders, resulting in the dress becoming loose and fall freely to the floor, exposing her totally nude figure. Her naked body was splendidly sexually satisfying beyond any words! Her hairless smooth pussy, enormous perky tits, and soft silky brown skin mesmerized Devon and Lucas.

With a demanding voice of lust, Holly spoke, "Both of you, take off your clothes, now!"

Devon turned to Lucas with a look of "at last" piercing his expression! Immediately, they unbuckled their pants and quickly pulled them off and to the floor, ecstatically lifting their shirts away from their skin and chucking them to the side, exposing their hard chests of steel and six-packs so define and rigid, and with a quick tug, yanked their underwear from their waist, tossing them afar. Holly, stood as naked as Eve in the Garden of Eden, staring in astonishment of how similar Devon and Lucas's hard pulsating cocks were, just as she had hoped for! Devon's dick was thick and lively, precum dripping down its side, appearing as though it were ready to release its load of spooge at any moment. Lucas's was only marginally larger, with a girth just as thick as Devon's, bobbing wildly against his lower abdomen as the blood pumped hard with every beat of his heart, ample precum spewing from its tip.

She knelt down on her knees directly in front of their seated positions, grabbing each of their sturdy members in her hand, slowly jerking Devon's dick as she bent over and slid Lucas's boldness into her mouth, a sigh of pleasure escaping his lips as Devon watched her take as much of him as she could.

"Damn baby! I've never seen you at this angle! Fucking hot!" Devon impressed.

She glanced her view toward Devon and winked, never ceasing her oral pleasure of Lucas, acknowledging the praise from her husband. She could feel the massive wetness of her pussy begin to drip her sauce down her leg and on the floor. She had never been this wet before! She slipped Lucas's cock from her mouth, her saliva saturating his shaft, and leaned toward Devon, placing his dick between her jaws and blowing him with familiarity, jolting Lucas's member gracefully as she did with Devon's, using the afterglow of saliva as a masturbation lubrication.

"Devon, I don't know how to thank you, brother!" Lucas flabbergasted by the situation.

"I'd say it's Holly we should be thanking!"

"So true! Holly, thank you, thank you, thank you!" a feeling a total and complete gratitude.

Slipping Devon's rod from her gorge, and releasing the grip from Lucas's dick, she raised back to her feet and said with seduction, "You are VERY welcome, Lucas. Now both of you, come to the bedroom and fuck me!"

She took off running down the hall toward the bedroom, Devon and Lucas jumped to their feet to follow, their stiff cocks bouncing about as they rushed down the hallway. Arriving at the bedroom, they could see Holly was already lying on the bed flat on her back, her knees bent and legs spread wide, her gaping hole of sexual immortality divided wide, pulsing a drizzle from its hole, begging for one of them to taste her sweet nectar.

"Go ahead Lucas, give her what she wants," Devon endorsed.

Lucas moved to the edge of the bed, knelt down and wrapped his arms beneath the bend of Holly's legs, grasping her hips, and began kissing her inner thigh with calculated seduction, working his way down toward her heated honey-hole. Her pussy looked elegant and tight. Its lips were long and sleek and its hole was wide and ready, begging to be penetrated relentlessly. It was just as perfect as the rest of her extremely stunning self.