The Dream that Ended with Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked over at Devon still standing at the entrance of the room, and motioned with a single finger to come to her. He jumped onto the bed, positioned vertical on his knees, his body upright as Holly grabbed his hard dick and pulled it toward her mouth, submerging it deep in her opening, pressing the precum soaked head against the back of her throat. Lucas kissed his way downward toward her moist seeping muff, taking his tongue and sliding it in an upward motion along her slit, consuming a mouthful of her secretion as he flicked her clit repeatedly, causing her to shift her hips with a pleasurable build of satisfaction, moaning loudly with Devon's dick still plunging bottomless in her mouth. The taste of Holly's sexual syrup was innocent, even though at that moment, she was far from it, and her sweet aroma of sap inspired Lucas to increase his motion exponentially, with the aspiration of stirring her hunger to the point of explosion. With every lick from his tongue, she could feel the intensity build, knowing she would climax in his face soon if he continued. Her moans intensified, and her shifting hips gained momentum.

Lucas grabbed tightly around her shivering legs to keep her from prodding, tongue-fucking her pussy with force and unbelievable passion! Her body started to quiver, and she knew her blissful aura of ejection was rapidly approaching. Without warning, she released her husband's thickness from her jaws, screaming a bellow of jubilation as she plummeted into an orgasmic journey of darkness, triggering a gush of intoxicating liquid to pour from her snatch, drenching Lucas's face and the comforter that lay beneath her.

"HOLY SHIT! I'm cumming!" she screamed, still expelling abundant volumes of moistness.

Lucas was relentless with his oral perfections, still holding Holly tight and swallowing what discharge was released from her succulent hole of love as he continued his revered oral exam.

"Lucas! Oh, Lucas! I can't stop cumming!" she screamed, clamping Devon's dick tightly within her hand, jerking his manhood with uncontrollable force, "Oh, Lucas! Fuck! Please... you've got to stop! Fuck! I'm going to pass out!" pushing his head away to catch her breath, overwhelmed and dizzy from the intensity of her peek.

Lucas ceased his mouthwatering gratification, and stood up from his knelt position. Holly, biting her lower lip, looked at Lucas with lustful desire, craving to feel his massive cock jammed deep in her hot vivacious pussy.

"Damn Holly! I've never seen a woman gush like that before. That about made me cum!" said Lucas, impressed and proud he was the cause of her surge.

"That was amazing Lucas! Look, I'm shaking," pointing to her arms trembling frantically. "But I'm not done with either of you yet! Devon, lay on your back and spread your legs. I need access to that dick! Lucas, grab a condom from the nightstand... I want you to fuck me hard me from behind! Bury that glorious cock inside me!"

A few condoms sat on the edge of the nightstand as Lucas rushed to the table and grabbed a wrapper, ripping it open and sliding it onto his swollen thick hardness. Devon positioned himself on his back, spread his legs, his dick now spewing a bountiful amount of precum, and rested his arms behind his head. Holly, changed her placement onto her hands and knees, aligning her ass toward the end of the bed so Lucas could enter her with ease, bending downward against Devon's prick to consume the totality of his manhood once more. She clutched Devon's substantial size and rammed it into her mouth, her lips encasing its blood-filled form, rolling her tongue around its tip, circling its mushroom headed edge.

Lucas transitioned himself behind her, his rubber covered member ready to enter her sticky vaginal goodness. He grasped the base of his meat, his cum-filled testicles hanging below, and slipped slowly inside her engorged pussy, a muffled scream of delight echoed throughout the room. He slapped her ass with vigor, rippling her skin like a wave in the ocean, held tightly to each of her hips and began thrusting his raging hard-on deep into her cum-hole, her warm succulent pussy juices splattering his balls with each thrust as they swung freely between his legs. Her glorious warm vagina felt incredible, encouraging him to slam harder and harder, drawing her closer to another mind-blowing squirt-worthy climax, her moaning vibrations of bliss reverberating down Devon's swell.

With each stabbing pound, she could feel the rapid expanse of Lucas's dick within, signifying he wouldn't be able to hold his load much longer. She pushed her ass backward against him with each forward thrust, increasing the intensity of his fucking, assisting Lucas in attaining his orgasmic conclusion, but before he could endure his much-needed expulsion, a new orgasm of her own quickly developed! Darkness again clouded her vision, and she could sense a flow of warmth once more covering her skin. Each relentless mash that Lucas delivered drove her closer to another enraptured nirvana, and with Lucas on the verge of releasing his man-juice, was thrown into euphoria once more, screaming stifled harmony as her lips encircled Devon's cock, compelling her to take the entirety of his manhood and gagging vigorously from its thickness. Her pussy muscles clenched Lucas's dick like a vice, boosting his unwavering cum release, only able to slam into her vivacious ass once more before ceasing his rhythm, the entirety of his cock buried within, screaming out an enjoyable yell of sweet release and expelling his load into the condom before drawing his satisfied rod from her penetrated snatch and falling delightedly to the floor, dazed and confused as a quenched sensation of glee resonated through his body.

Knowing she still needed to bring Devon to a liberating completion, she rose from her doggy-style stance and climbed on top of his warm body, straddling his genitalia and slipping his fabulous breathtaking firmness into her Lucas conquered pussy, unwittingly ignoring her own rule of applying a condom before entry, her mind too fogged and detached, floating in a sea of mind-altering contentment. She began grinding her hips, feeling his unprotected shaft stirring her insides, pushing her toward another inconceivable ejaculation, quickly realizing her essence was plummeting back into another sex charged heaven of gushy absolution. Devon's wonderful cock pushed relentlessly against her G-Spot, initiating another cream-filled release, this time tumbling her into more than just darkness, but into a barrage of stars, lights, streamers and a total satisfaction of the mind, body, and soul, spilling her warm sticky milk down his battered shaft and engorged balls. The feel of her orgasmic fluid release prompted Devon to grab her shaky gyrating hips, and abrasively grind his deep-seated phallus with vigor until he couldn't hold his creamy joy any longer, exploding his seed deep inside her like a cannon, screaming a bellow of sexual rapture, filling Holly's honey-hole with his own warm sticky milk.

Each of their clenched bodies remained motionless, their toes curled tightly and their nerves trembled uncontrollably in ecstasy. Devon's dick remained secure inside her, his orgasmic body-jolts discharging the remaining jizz from his shaft. Holly's eyes were tightly closed as she wallowed in a rainbow-filled lightshow of exuberance, sweat drizzling down her electrified skin, her compounded spirituous culminations shrouding every piece of her essence, totally entranced in a harmonious happiness. With no more energy left to expel, she sluggishly rolled from Devon's serene state and onto his side, a smile permanently plastered across her face.

Lucas rose from the floor, totally exhausted, and crawled into bed next to them, her men's moist nakedness pressed firmly against each side of her thirst-quenched sexual form. As she replayed the gratifying experience in her head, contentment fluttered throughout her core. She slowly moved her hands toward their groins and gently touched each of their satisfied limp cocks, fondling, caressing, and stroking the soft skin of their flaccid pricks, embracing each one delicately as a sign for a job well done, her existence suspended in a cloud of satisfaction. They turned toward her and softly kissed each cheek, wrapping their arms around her warm nudeness before dropping their heads onto the sides of her chest, hastily drifting off to sleep, unable to budge any further. Holly laid unmoved between them as a new beautiful peace covered her awareness, filling her consciousness with a mysterious sense of security, an unexplained committed love, and complete mental enchantment, conceding that Devon and Lucas fulfilled her every sexual desire this evening. As her mind slowed and she wandered off to sleep, she knew her immoral amorous cravings of achieving a memorable, intoxicating, sex-filled ménage à trois was finally achieved ... a fantasy that started as a dream and ended with three.

(January, 2021)