The Dreamer Awakens Pt. 03: Isabelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He considered taking an electric lighting source of some kind down here, but decided against it. It didn't feel right somehow. This ancient room needed an ancient light source, so he would stick to flame.

He stopped and turned to the effigy looming over the altar. It wanted to communicate.

'What more do you have to say, Famari?'

He paused and lay his hands on the altar. He closed his eyes as an image entered his mind. A nude woman on the altar, dark-haired, fantastic breasts, panting in post-orgasmic pleasure.

Isabella. Famari wanted him to fuck Isabella.

'Why Isabella?'

The answer came in words that could have been his internal monologue, but definitely wasn't:

She is the priestess. You are the priest.

'So it must be her, then.'

His answer was silence.

Jack felt like he needed more daylight, just to snap himself out of the mood that the underground temple put him in. He left and walked around the front of the house and entered the front door.

On entering the foyer, he immediately stopped in his tracks. One of the women from the house was mopping the wooden floor. Completely naked.

Jack was mesmerized by the sight of her heavy breasts jiggling between her arms as she worked the mop. Her blonde hair hung down, almost covering her face as concentrated on her task.

She didn't seem to notice when Jack stepped around her, not taking his eyes off her, and entered the front room.

Two more women were cleaning the front room. He saw the bare ass of a dark haired woman, bent over on her hands and knees cleaning the grate of the ancient fireplace. Her breasts dangled beneath her as she scrubbed the furnace with a cloth.

A slim blonde with a fantastic ass was cleaning the windows. All she wore was a pair of rubber gloves. Jack looked at her as she bent down to put a sponge into a bucket of water, her chest and legs covered in drops of water.

Jack went back to the foyer, past the nude woman mopping the floor and up the stairs.

'Danielle?'

When he reached the landing, Danielle walked out of one of the rooms with Olivia following. Olivia had a huge grin on her face.

'Jack?' said Danielle. 'How is everything going?'

'Well, fine. I have to ask. Why are all these women naked?'

Danielle grinned.

'I told them to remove their clothes. They are not allowed to be clothed until the job is finished.'

'This is so much fun,' said Olivia. 'I think I could play this dominatrix game.'

'Olivia, how long do you think it will take to get this place finished?'

'At this rate, a couple of days,' replied Olivia.

'Are these women high?' asked Danielle. 'It's like they're on coke or something.'

'Nah, they're sober, they're just really horny,' answered Jack. 'But their horniness makes them very energetic or something. I don't know.'

'I've only ever seen meth addicts work like this.'

'I can assure you, they're not on drugs,' said Jack, not entirely sure himself.

'I'll take your word for it,' Danielle replied. 'So how long do you need me here for?'

Jack and Danielle worked out an arrangement. She would come for a few hours each day, set the women to work, punish and reward them as she saw fit. This would continue until the house was clean.

'I'll stick around for a little longer. This is kind of fun, bossing a entire posse of subs around like this,' Danielle grinned.

'Very well, I'll see you tomorrow.'

Jack turned and walked down the corridor with Olivia. He stopped and looked into one of the rooms, the door wide open. Olivia stopped and noticed that he was staring at the nude form of Isabelle, scrubbing the bed posts clean. She stopped and flicked her dark hair back, returning Jack's gaze with a smile.

'Good to see you again, Jack,' said Isabella.

Jack nodded.

'Likewise,' he replied, before moving on.

Olivia's gaze lingered on Isabella's nude form, as she started rubbing her body up and down the oak bedpost with a lascivious grin, teasing her. Olivia broke away and followed Jack down the stairs and out of the house.

The scenes in that house played out in Jack's head as he sat at his banal day job. His mind was definitely not on work as he thought about seeing those women, completely naked, doing housework. It was surreal.

He wondered what Olivia would think about him, having ritualistic sex with Isabella in the temple. How was he going to break it to her?

He thought how lucky it was that he could do this job in his sleep, otherwise perhaps his performance may have suffered.

He was jolted out of his daydreams by a hand, touching his shoulder.

'Jack?'

'Oh, hey Amber!'

Amber sat on the empty seat next to him, leaning across the vacant desk. Jack had forgotten how beautiful she was.

'What happened to you this weekend? I thought you were going to call?'

Shit.

'I was in Bristol on Saturday. Catching up with some friends.'

'Oh.'

'I should have told you. Sorry.'

'Okay, never mind,' her voice dropped a little, as did her face. 'Would you a like a lift home tonight?'

'Yeah, sure.'

'Okay, see you tonight.'

She got up and went back to her desk. Jack felt like an asshole. Amber was wife material, and here he was, fucking around behind her back. He would have to tell her at some point.

That evening, the drive back to his place was quiet. Jack was glad. He didn't want any more questions.

As soon as she was gone, he called a taxi and went to meet Olivia and Danielle at the Manor House.

As Jack entered the grounds, he was surprised to light coming from the windows both upstairs and downstairs, lighting up the statues on the grounds. Someone had put curtains up.

He walked through the door to see the foyer lit by a single light bulb. It was bare, undecorated, but clean.

He was interupted by a slapping sound coming from the living room -- a hand against bare flesh.

Jack entered the living room to see Danielle, sat on one of the couches. A slim young blonde woman was lying face down across her lap, her bare ass red from Danielle's hand. It was the blonde woman who was playing with the masturbating brunette the other day.

'Hi Jack!' said Danielle.

'Have I caught you in the middle of something?'

'I'm just meting out a punishment to this one. She didn't pull her weight this afternoon. I caught her fingering herself on the bed instead of cleaning it, like she was supposed to.'

Danielle slapped the young woman's ass one more time. The blonde sub let out a grunt.

'There,' said Danielle. 'Go back upstairs with the rest.'

The blonde woman got up and sauntered past Jack, out of the room.

'Where did the curtains come from?'

'Olivia made a few calls this morning. I don't know who her contacts are, but they were delivered in a few hours. These women installed them fast. They work like demons!'

'This place is looking better already. Where is Olivia?'

'Upstairs,' Danielle got up from the couch. 'Come with me, I've got something to show you.'

Jack followed Danielle upstairs. Olivia emerged on the landing. She had a mischevious grin on her face.

'Hey Jack,' she said. 'You have to see this.'

They went around the corner into a room that he recalled as being an old bathroom that had art deco furnishings, filthy white tiles and a square window that could barely be seen through.

The door was slightly ajar, and light could be seen through the door.

Danielle walked ahead of them.

'I thought that after the day they had, our servants could do with some cleaning themselves. So after tidying the bathroom, I told them to get in the shower and wash themselves. Would you like to inspect them?'

Jack raised his eyebrows.

'Of course.'

Danielle opened the door to reveal a newly cleaned bathroom, gleaming white tiles, crammed full of naked women. If Jack had bothered to count, he would have seen eight of them, stood to attention. Danielle couldn't open the door fully, the room was so full.

'Oh. Wow,' was the best Jack could manage.

'Come on out,' said Danielle, knocking on the door.

They stood back as the ladies of the house walked out onto the landing, standing by the wall in single file. Among them was Isabelle, and the woman who was formerly in a red shirt.

Looking at the women lined up in front of him, Jack wondered if this house drew women of a certain type -- specifically, women who were especially well-endowed. He thought of the stone effigy and it's huge breasts, and wondered if some ancient scenario was being played out here.

Danielle walked up the line, examining the women, stood obediently. She walked up to the red shirt wearing woman, now out of her shirt, her breasts sagging slightly but still big and firm.

Danielle held her breasts in her hand lifted them, checking underneath, handling her breasts like she was weighing two melons in her hands at a grocery shop. The woman stared at her, breathing heavily.

'Very good,' said Danielle.

'Thanks mistress.'

'This doesn't mean you can grab my tits by the way. Try that again and I'll flog you.'

'I won't mistress.'

'Good,' she turned to Jack. 'Perhaps you would like to inspect these women?'

'Of course,' said Jack, still a little wide-eyed.

He noticed one of the women was the one who stopped him on his way to work a week or so previously. The pallid young woman in a Guns n Roses t-shirt. He recognised her breasts, specifically the pink nipples that were poking out of her extremely low arm holes, now completely exposed like the rest of her body.

She looked up him hungrily as he handled her breasts, feeling her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

'This is an inspection, not foreplay!' laughed Danielle.

'I was inspecting the sensitivity and hardness of her nipples,' said Jack. 'Very important you know.'

Jack lifted her breasts, weighing them in her hands. They were not the biggest on the line-up, but they were still more than a handful. He could see her chest rising and falling.

'Very good,' Jack nodded.

'Thanks,' the woman smiled. She seemed a lot more subdued than when he last saw her.

Jack noticed Isabelle, stood chin raised, chest out, clearly proud of her fantastic body. He walked over to her and looked her up and down. He cupped her breasts, lifting them, feeling their warmth and heaviness. He felt his cock stir even more in his jeans.

Jack turned to look at Olivia. Olivia had gone quiet.

'What do you think, Olivia? Perhaps you should inspect this one?'

He let go of her breasts and stood back to watch Olivia walk over. She looked Isabelle up and down and cupped her breasts in her own hands, looking her in the eyes. Isabelle matched her gaze with an easy smile.

'Turn around,' said Olivia.

Isabelle's smile widened as she turned around, revealing her perfect, well-formed ass -- not too big, but not flat either. Olivia placed her hand on her ass, squeezing it, before moving her fingers between her legs.

Isabelle shuddered, but didn't resist. Olivia let go.

'Oh yes,' said Olivia. 'This one is clean alright.'

Isabelle turned around, still with a smile on her face, but a little flustered. Jack made a mental note of this interaction. It was going exactly as he hoped.

'Well, that was a thorough examination,' said Danielle. 'Are we done here?'

'Yeah, I think we're done.'

'Good,' said Danielle, turning to the line-up of women. 'You can return to your quarters.'

The women walked off into the rooms down the hall. Danielle moved towards the stairs, Jack and Olivia following.

They stopped in the foyer.

'It looks like this place is finished,' said Jack. 'I guess this means the women can have their clothes back?'

'There's still some work to do on the grounds. That garden needs some serious weeding,' replied Danielle.

'Okay. Just one more day, and this is done,' said Jack.

Olivia drove them back to the City, dropping off Danielle at her place. After dropping off Danielle, Jack turned to Olivia.

'Olivia, what do you think of Isabelle? You think she's hot?'

Olivia shot a glance at Jack.

'She's pretty hot, yeah. Why?'

'You remember that ritual sex I was talking about?'

Olivia grimaced.

'On that stone slab?'

'Yes. Well, Famari wants me to fuck Isabelle.'

Jack immediately wished he could put that a little less bluntly.

'Does she now,' said Olivia, not hiding her scepticism.

'But here's the thing -- I thought we could make this a threesome. How about it? Me and you sharing Isabelle, tomorrow night?'

Olivia paused.

'She is pretty hot.'

'She is.'

Olivia bit her lip, looking over the steering wheel.

'Okay. Let's do it.'

Jack hid his surprise. He was not expecting this to be so easy.

The next day at work, Jack's mind was not on the job. He barely even noticed Sadie in her form-fitting T-shirt, or Amber staring at him each time he walked past. Time passed like a blur.

That evening he found himself outside the Mansion, walking through the grounds towards the door. The lights were all on, and when he entered, it seemed as though everyone was home. There was laughter in the living room.

Jack entered the room to see the two sofas full. Two women enjoying a bottle of wine on one couch. And on the other coach he saw Olivia and Isabelle, making out, their hands pawing at each others bodies hungrily. Isabelle wore her blue robe again.

Everyone was fully clothed, but he was not expecting to see this. And he wasn't sure what to feel.

'Hey Jack!' said the blonde on the other sofa. Her friend, the older brunette woman looked at him expectantly. 'Come to join the party?'

'You're damn right I have,' said Jack.

Isabelle and Olivia broke off and looked at him.

'Jack?' said Olivia.

'Shall we take this downstairs?' said Jack, grinning.

Olivia returned Jack's grin and took Isabelle by the hand, following Jack outside into the warm night, down into the temple.

Jack lit the torches. Isabelle stared into the hollow eyes of the effigy. Then she looked at Jack.

'This is..Her, isn't it?'

'It is,' said Jack.

'I didn't know this place existed.'

Jack ran his hands across the altar, dusting it off.

'Take a seat,' he said. 'She requires pleasure as an offering. And that offering has to come from her own priests and priestesses. Do you understand?'

'Oh, yes,' said Isabelle, sitting on the altar with a grin.

Jack ran his hands down her chest, opening her robe from behind. Olivia looked at her body in the torchlight, as Jack cupped her breasts.

'What do you think, Olivia? Want to come and join the party?'

Olivia moved forward and fondled both of her breasts, leaning in to suck on her right nipple. Jack moved in and put her other hard, erect nipple in his mouth as she let out a gasp of pleasure.

Isabelle reached forward and started to undo Olivia's blouse with one hand, opening her top and letting her breasts fall out. She squeezed them with one hand, as Jack moved down and placed his face between her legs.

Isabelle gasped as Jack began to go down on her. Olivia took off her top and moved in closer to her, kissing her neck as she massaged her breasts in both hands.

As Isabelle became increasingly wet, Jack stood up and ripped his T-shirt off. He unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down, exposing his hard, erect cock to the two women. Olivia reached forward and grabbed his fully engorged member, tugging on it slowly.

Seeing this, Isabelle got off the altar and turned around. She bent to place her hands on the altar, presenting her fantastic ass, her legs open.

As Jack's cock disappeared inside her dark bush, Isabelle stared up at the effigy and let out a loud moan with every thrust. Her face came to resemble the open-mouthed face of the deity, as her moans echoed through the chamber.

Olivia watched as Jack's eyes closed. Isabelle's moans reverberating through the cavern, and Jack's rhythmic thrusting started to lull everyone into a trance state.

As Jack reached climax, he started to see visions, clear as any image he would see on a TV screen: he saw the Manor House decorated and furnished with opulent spendour. Chandeliers, fully restored furniture, and a garden with blossoming flowers.

The living room and dining hall were full of people: men and women in dressed for a wedding function.

Jack didn't recognise any of these people, but he felt as though he would someday.

In the living room, the two hosts held court. He saw himself in a bespoke black suit that he would one day afford. And Olivia in a green dress, showing off a wedding ring on her finger to onlookers.

Jack pulled out as he came, ejaculating over Isabelle's back. Her panting slowed to a halt.

The three of them sat together on the altar, naked, arms around each other with Isabelle in the middle.

Olivia looked at Jack.

'So what happens now?'

'This place is ours now. We do whatever we want.'

'But we do not own this place, Jack. Not legally.'

'It will all come to us in time. Don't worry. This place will be ours.'