The Dreaming Ring Pt. 01

Story Info
Luke receives a ring that grants him a dark gift.
14.6k words
4.61
29.8k
42
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

In this story I wanted to play with a different take on the genre. The main character uses a magic artifact to fulfill fairly modest sexual fantasies.

********

Luke had barely known his uncle Michael. He recalled a quiet man who always had a knowing smile and cool composure. Just two weeks after his funeral, a package arrived from the attorney over his estate.

Nephew,

I had no children of my own but have always thought of you as my heir. I leave you this familial artifact. Use it well. It brought me endless satisfaction but ultimately cost me a future. You will soon see why.

Use it sparingly.

Fondly,

Michael Dresden

There was also a rich mahogany box that contained a tarnished silver ring and an additional handwritten note.

To use the ring, rotate the pattern to the inside of your hand. Place your thumb on the design and hold while you make eye contact with your mark. You must keep contact with the ring and their eyes for 10 seconds. The pattern will grow gradually hotter until it becomes unbearable. When you next fall asleep, you will enter that person's mind. This journey will last until your body wakes. During the occupancy, you will have full control. The mark will have no recollection of the event. I don't know what happens to them but they won't know that it is you unless you leave clues.

He dropped the note back into the box. How could this possibly be true? The old man was crazy. Luke placed the box in his office and forgot about it for several weeks.

Luke was a fairly successful man with two kids and a wife of 17 years. They lived in a sleepy neighborhood and had a comfortable life. Everything was stable and average. He realized that he was lucky but we wanted more. Luke had always had a remarkable fantasy life.

For a man in his forties, Luke's release was his neighborhood parties. A few of the families on the block would get together to drink and unwind. Not all of the families were close and friendships ebbed and flowed. It was one of the last opportunities in life to be one of the guys and lightly flirt with the wives.

After one such get-together, Luke drunkenly fished the ring out of the box. He held it in his hand for a few minutes, thinking about his uncle. He placed it on his right hand. The ring was cold but fit well.

The next day, Luke was at work. His normal 2:00 team meeting was boring as always. What the hell, he thought, might as well try this. During his update, Luke touched the symbol and kept eye contact with his teammate Brian. Brian was a friendly guy. They had worked together for 3 years. As Luke talked about the metrics for their new commercial offering, his heart skipped a beat. He felt a burning sensation on his thumb's tip. He held it as long as he could before letting go.

"Are you ok, Luke?" Pam, his boss, asked with concern. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

Luke was distracted for the rest of the day. He looked at the ring on his hand as he drove home. He fidgeted with it during dinner and while he helped his kids with their homework.

"I'm not feeling well," Luke offered to his wife. "I'm heading to bed early tonight."

"Uh huh," Candace answered with her normal nighttime enthusiasm, as she stared at her phone.

Luke laid down at 10PM. At 10:30PM he woke to find himself in a strange living room. Fox News was on. He was holding a beer. Looking around the room, Luke was clearly in Brian's house. I can't fucking believe it works! He put the drink down and walked to the kitchen. What if this is just a dream? He saw the reflection in the microwave. Brian stared back at him.

Luke-as-Brian walked all around the house. He felt out of breath as Brian's fat body worked the stairs. When he opened the bedroom door, Maggie looked up at him.

"Everything ok?" she asked

"Fine." he answered, hoping he sounded like Brian. She seemed content with his answer and went back to watching the TV. Luke walked back downstairs and found Brian's phone. Luckily, it didn't have a lock pattern. He wrote a text message to himself and sent it with a ;) emoji.

Luke was utterly curious about what he could do with this power. Brian was a friend and he wished him well. He sat back down and tiredly closed his eyes. When Luke woke the next time, he was in his own bed. The alarm clock buzzed him awake.

Was this all a really vivid dream? Luke hurriedly reached for his phone. He opened it to find a text message from Brian sent at 10:40PM. This confirmed his suspicions. Luke's life was about to change.

That day at work, Luke felt like a tiger. He watched his coworkers with anticipation. He made his selection. Nadia was the new girl on his team. She was in her mid twenties and had a beautiful smile. She was tall and lean. Luke watched her finish a call at her desk. He made his approach.

"Hey Nadia, what do you have planned for the weekend?" he inquired. He positioned the ring.

"Hi, Luke. My boyfriend and I are driving to his parents house for the weekend. How about you?" she answered politely. They chatted for a few minutes. Luke made the magical bond.

Once again, Luke went to bed early. This time, he woke to find himself in Nadia's body. She was in bed. He immediately reached down and felt her firm breasts. Just like I imagined. It was simultaneously thrilling to both touch and feel touched. He looked around. No boyfriend. Thank God. He found her phone and went to the bathroom.

Luke-as-Nadia turned on the light. Her eyes stung but quickly adjusted. He unlocked her phone with a fingerprint. Admiring her long, young body in the mirror, he quickly disrobed. He ran her fingers along her smooth, shaved vagina. Luke felt excited but his arousal felt disembodied. I probably have a hard-on in my bed, he thought. He snapped a few pictures of her. He pressed her breasts together, pulled on her nipples, bent over. He squatted over the phone and spread her pussy open. His excitement surged.

He sat down on the toilet and went to work making a new gmail account. Mikesinheritence80 became his handle. He started uploading the photos. While they uploaded, he made a video. He toured her body categorically. He placed the camera on the seat and began fingering her over it. He gently inserted his fingers and spread her pussy for the camera. Nadia's pussy was getting wet from all the attention. Once everything was uploaded, he deleted the evidence and logged out. Then he placed her in her bed and went to sleep.

Luke woke up in his bed. He logged into his new account and found all of the uploaded images and videos. He feverishly masturbated to them. The thrill of seeing Nadia was almost real. Luke reasoned with himself that this didn't hurt anyone. Luke felt like a new man. His extra horniness lasted weeks. He even tried to convince his wife to have sex more than her normal twice a month frequency.

It was mid summer and his neighbors, the Swindons, had their yearly pool party. Luke always looked forward to that party. The Swindon's oldest son had an unbelievable girlfriend who was a freshman in college. The assorted wives in the neighborhood also offered some eye candy.

As the thrill of Nadia's pictures had faded, Luke debated what his next move would be. The thought of visiting one of his neighbors thrilled him even more than his coworkers. He also wondered what it would be like to interact in a host body.

It was while Luke was talking with his closest neighbor, Brice, that he was pushed over the edge. Kelly, the youngest and cutest neighbor, was swimming with her kids. At one point she leaned out of the pool to reach a toy. Her bountiful ass surfaced long enough to cause Luke to lose his breath.

"I would trade my left nut for 5 minutes with her," Brice said with his mouth open.

Kelly and Dave had moved in earlier in the spring. They were 10 years younger than most of the neighbors. Dave was kind of a douche. He was tough to talk to and was plainly selfish. Kelly was smoking hot. She had light blue eyes, dark hair, full lips, and a thick womanly ass. It was the kind of ass that women hated and men loved. Luke and Brice had been obsessed with her. They talked about her over many beers by the firepit.

I don't have to give up my nut. Twenty minutes later, he cornered Dave and asked him about his favorite sport's team. Dave was such an ass that the requisite eye contact was actually a challenge. It took several minutes to complete the pairing.

He hurried home when the party broke, ready to try the next version of this experiment. He went to bed and set his phone alarm for 5 hours.

Luke appeared as Dave. He was walking up the stairs with a glass of water. At the top of the stairs was a hallway. It seemed like both of the kids had been put to bed. Check, he thought. The bedroom door was open. He entered and closed the door.

Kelly was lying on her stomach looking at her phone. She was wearing her post-swimming shirt from the party. She had taken her pants off. Look at that ass, Luke thought. He walked up to Kelly and grabbed each ample cheek. A rush of adrenaline coursed through him. They were easily the finest two Christmas hams he had ever handled.

"Knock it off," she called without looking up.

Luke-as-Dave pulled her panties away from her crack. She had a lazily trimmed bush with plump labia. His cock began to harden as he reached in to stroke her.

"Stop it, Dave," she called this time, turning with a look of disgust.

"Honey, you look so sexy," Luke answered through Dave.

"I'm not in the mood tonight." She reached back and pushed his hand away.

Luke knew that tune. What can I do to change this game, he thought. Thinking about earlier in the evening, Kelly had been complaining about her aging car. Dave had insisted that they hold off until his car was paid off in two more years. That asshole goes golfing every weekend, Luke thought. They have the money.

"Tell you what, sexy. You get in the mood and we can buy that new car tomorrow." Luke as Dave shamelessly offered.

Kelly turned with a greedy, anxious look. "Really?"

"You say yes, I say yes." He took a step closer.

"If you promise."

"I do, sexy." Luke pulled down his swim suit and released Dave's hardening cock. It was slightly larger than his own but similar enough.

Kelly turned her head and began to tongue his shaft. She pursed her thick lips and pressed them against him. Luke reached back into her panties and began to pet the kitty. She adjusted her legs for better access. After a minute of tonguing, she opened her mouth and took in the tip.

Luke looked down at her and could hardly believe his eyes. It felt almost exactly like he was really there. She transitioned from licking to sucking. Her lips looked amazing. They nearly folded over themselves as they worked up and down Dave's cock.

He increased the pace of his caresses and started to feel wetness. Luke wanted a better look at her pussy. He withdrew his cock and pulled down her panties. Her full ass jiggled in the most delightful way. Luke hadn't been an ass guy earlier in life. Kelly had been one of the first to peak his interest.

I wonder if she'll let me finger her ass? Luke-as-Dave admired the beauty of her full bottom and the dark trail of trimmed hair that flanked her meaty pussy lips. He inserted two index fingers into her and began to massage. With the other hand, he spread her cheeks and ran a thumb over her balloon knot. She didn't seem to mind. The motion of her ass shaking was mesmerizing. Massaging turned to light thrusting.

After another minute of fingering, Luke couldn't wait any more. He climbed up on the bed and spread her thighs. He began to rub his stiff cock across her glistening lips. She wiggled with encouragement, hungry to swallow the tip. He slowly fed it to her. She was wet enough to get started. He didn't know where they kept lube nor could he elegantly ask.

Luke was patient and after another minute of Kelly grinding, he was in. It had been almost 17 years since he had felt the warm embrace of another woman's vagina. It was as thrilling as he remembered.

Luke knew at that moment that this wouldn't be a one-time thing. He gave her ass a firm slap as he began to rhythmically ride her.

Kelly began to moan in time with his strokes. She grabbed the bedpost.

"Push your legs closed," he barked out as he lifted his legs up. She obeyed.

Luke began to pound her hard. Her ass was so big that he could do a full stroke without worrying about a bony hip bone. Just like the saying, more cushion for the pushin, he thought. She moaned in continual pleasure as he drove his cock into her. I wonder if I can pound harder?

For the first time in his life, Luke, in the body of Dave, let himself go. He pounded Kelly's pussy as hard as he could, as fast as he could. Around this point, his wife would reach discomfort. She loved it. As his orgasm drew imminent, he plunged his cock as deep as it could go into her hot box. He loudly moaned as he spurt cum deep into her.

"Yeah, baby!" Kelly moaned as she wiggled her hips back and forth into him.

Luke-as-Dave rolled off her in exhaustion. He gave her ass a loving swat.

Kelly rolled over to her back. "Aren't you going to do your favorite part?" she asked.

Shit. What? Luke tried to think what she could be talking about. "What thing?"

"Eat the cum?" she said enthusiastically.

"No, no today," Luke said, trying to stay neutral. Oh my God. Dave does that?!?

"OK, baby," Kelly said as she began to rub her pussy.

Luke caught his breath as he watched Kelly masturbate. She even stroked her pussy differently than his wife. He reached out and began to fondle her nipples through the shirt. Then he lifted it up. She had cute, firm breasts with pointy nipples. They played for a few minutes.

As Luke pinched and played with her nipples, she made devilish smiles at him. Could she sense that I'm someone else? Luke thought. The sight of the cum dripping out of her pussy and her fleshy labia started to stir his erection again.

"Oh my God, are you getting hard again?" Kelly asked in disbelief. "You're so bad!"

Luke was surprised himself. Maybe it was the combination of the younger body and Luke's excitement over the new experience. He had been able to have sex twice in a night well into his thirties. His forties had cooled down.

"I'm really close if you want to go back in", she offered, biting her lip.

Luke-as-Dave climbed around and plunged his hard cock into her sopping wet pussy. Kelly's beautiful face was engulfed in rapture. He hadn't seen her face when fucking before. She was the prettiest woman in their neighborhood.

There was an extra thrill to the situation. This was the ultimate intrusion. Luke was never meant to see Kelly's naughty sex face. Luke missed intimacy with a new person and now he had a way to do it. He could see what anyone looked like naked and find out their dark secrets.

He pumped Kelly's dripping pussy for a few more minutes. She feverishly rubbed her clit and was rewarded with an intense orgasm. Luke could feel her vagina spasming onto Dave's throbbing cock.

Luke knew how he wanted to finish. "Climb on top, honey," he implored as he laid next to her. Kelly obediently climbed over him. "No. Reverse cowgirl. I want to see your ass."

"You're so bad!" she said with a smile.

Dave's 8 inch cock was absolutely swallowed by Kelly's massive booty. Luke stared in awe as it shook and danced with her movements. He spread her cheeks to finger her ass and could see her labia dragging up and down the bottom inches of his manhood.

Over the next several minutes, Luke-as-Dave alternated between playful swats and grabbing handfuls of her bountiful flesh. He felt his orgasm drawing near but he wanted this to last forever.

"Come on, babe. I'm getting tired," she said dispassionately.

After a few more bounces, Luke could feel it coming. He pushed her off and hurriedly stood on the bed. "Finish me off with your mouth!" he demanded.

Kelly looked confused. "No! You can come on my tits if you have to." she said reluctantly as she sat up. "Don't get it on the sheets." She pushed her small breasts together and looked away. Luke grabbed her chin and angled her head up at him. As he furiously jerked his cock, he massaged her full lips with his thumb. Kelly adopted a submissive look as she started sucking his thumb. That's the greenlight I needed.

Right before he began to ejaculate, Luke-as-Dave brought his cock to Kelly's mouth. He opened her mouth with his thumb and inserted the tip. He shot his hot load into her mouth with a loud groan. Kelly sputtered but seemed determined to capture all of the semen. She looked upset as she looked up at him.

"You asshole!" she said, wiping the cum from her lips. She got up and ran to the bathroom to clean up.

Luke-as-Dave laid back on the bed in his borrowed body. He watched his sexy neighbor with a sick satisfaction as she rinsed the cum out of her mouth and toweled off her vagina. He picked up Kelly's phone and snapped a few photos of her bare, full ass as she brushed her teeth. When she went into the bathroom he sent them to his new email address. Remembering to cover his tracks, he sat the phone down. As his hormones settled, he started to feel bad about what he had done.

Kelly returned to the room, picking her panties up off the floor. "It's a good thing you're buying me a new car, you asshole," she said as she put them back on.

"You didn't have fun?" Luke asked, trying to not say too much to out himself. "I sure as hell did."

"It was good but you know I don't like cum," she said defensively.

"Sorry, baby. You're so sexy that I lost control."

They made small talk for a few more minutes. Kelly asked questions about the car purchase. Luke answered most questions with a "what would you prefer?" Eventually, they went to sleep.

Luke woke to his alarm with a raging hard-on. "Why do you have an alarm?" his wife, Candace, asked tiredly.

"Sorry, dear," he sheepishly replied. Luke rolled over towards his wife of many years and began to rub his hard cock against her.

"Not tonight. I'm tired." Luke hadn't expected that she would. They had been married many, many years.

Luke rubbed one out instead. It didn't take long. The hotness of his encounter with Kelly would last him for many weeks.

He was curious to know what would come of the mess he left behind at the neighbor's house. How would Dave handle that lost time? Luke walked his dog past their house the next day but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary. A week later, a new car did appear in the driveway.

A few days after that, he flagged Kelly down while walking the dog. Luke's heart raced like a schoolboy with a crush. Act cool.

"Damn, Kelly! How did you get a new ride? You said it was going to be a few years," Luke said with a forced fascination.

Kelly made an almost imperceptible blush. "I talked Dave into it!"

"How the heck did you do that? You must be very persuasive."

Kelly really did blush this time.

"Anyway, it's really nice."

"Thanks."

They made a bit more small talk before Luke stepped away with a wave.

Luke debated going back again but wanted to ration out his excitement. Instead, Luke targeted his other neighborhood obsession: Laura.

Laura was a similar age to Luke and his wife. She had a refined, polite manner. Physically, she was lean and athletic. Her husband Gary and her had been highschool sweethearts. Kelly was shapely and lusty, just below the surface. Laura was more mysterious. She was classically pretty but her sexuality was a mystery to him. Luke decided on a similar approach to Kelly. He stopped her husband while he was trimming the weeds.

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers