The Dreaming Ring Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly came into the room in her exercise clothes with a light glow of sweat. Her small waist and large ass jiggled just the right amount in her yoga pants.

"You were gone a long time," she said as she was filling water at the sink.

Luke-as-Dave walked up and gave her ass a playful swat. Then he followed up with a playful neck bite.

"Oooh. You're bad." Kelly said playfully.

Luke cupped her breast and reached into her waistband with his other hand. Kelly gasped slightly and said "OK. We have to get the kids in 40 minutes, so let's go upstairs"

Luke felt Dave's cock getting hard as he watched Kelly walking up the stairs ahead of him.

"I've been really in the mood for anal today," she said from the top of the stair as she lifted her sports bra off.

"Dad?! Dad? Can you figure out why my laptop won't connect to the internet?" Luke's son was standing at his bedroom door.

Nooooo! He had been woken from his sleep early.