The Dreaming Ring Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was a similar age to Luke and his wife. She had a refined, polite manner. Physically, she was lean and athletic. Her husband Gary and her had been highschool sweethearts. Kelly was shapely and lusty, just below the surface. Laura was more mysterious. She was classically pretty but her sexuality was a mystery to him. Luke decided on a similar approach to Kelly. He stopped her husband while he was trimming the weeds.

Later that night, Luke appeared in Gary's body. He was watching TV by himself. He went upstairs to find her.

Although it was only 10PM, Laura was asleep. Luke-as-Gary quietly lifted the covers to see what she was wearing. Damn. Luke was disappointed to see baggy clothes.

Not being familiar with their interactions in the bedroom, he decided to climb into bed. He tried cuddling and stroking to no avail. She shut him down each time. She mumbled something like "What are you doing?" Unlike Kelly and Dave, Luke had no idea what angle to pursue with them.

"Come on, honey. What will it take to have sex tonight?" Luke-as-Gary asked.

"Nothing," she said defiantly. "I told you I wasn't doing that any more."

"Can you give me a hand job as I fondle you?"

"No. Go sleep somewhere else, you pig," she said with real animus.

Luke was taken aback. Laura was so sweet and demure over the years that he had known her. She and Gary put on a show of being a loving couple. Not sure what to do, Luke went back downstairs. He watched TV for an hour or two and then drifted off.

The next morning, Luke woke with a sense of disappointment and rejection. He thought about poor Gary and what a facade they had put up. Perhaps to deal with the disappointment, Luke hatched an insidious plan. But as he laid in his bed unsatisfied, he dwelled on the possibilities offered by his new ring.

The idea sat with him for a few days until he decided that he had to act. If I'm not careful, this ring will ruin me.

Later that week, Luke spotted Laura on her way to her car. He hurried over and asked her about recommendations for local dance classes. Laura spent many years as a dance instructor. As she asked him follow-up questions, he made the bond. He explained that he was debating booking a surprise class for his wife.

That night, he woke up as Laura. He had chosen 2AM to avoid talking to Gary. It wasn't a surprise that her husband wasn't sleeping with her.

Luke-as-Laura went to the bathroom with her phone. She disrobed and began taking pictures. I'll enjoy those later. Luke admired her lean, athletic body. She had stayed fit. Her pussy grooming needed work, in his opinion. She wasn't naturally hairy but she clearly hadn't shaved in a long time.

Here goes nothing.

Luke sent a collection of sexy pictures to a new email address, made for this endeavor. He even went as far as to include one of Laura inserting Gary's toothbrush into her ass. Lastly, he sent an accompanying video of her narrating a message.

Hey Dave-

Ever since you moved in, I've dreamt of sucking your cock. I want you to fuck my brains out. Here are some pictures as proof. I'm discrete. I've cheated on Gary for years. He has no idea. Text me back so we can meet up.

-Laura

He deleted the picture but left her logged into the email account. With the rest of the time, he looked through her nightstand and dresser. No lingerie. No dildo. No vibrator.

The next day was Saturday. Luke sought out Dave and made the pairing. He hadn't been golfing as often. Around 4PM that afternoon, Luke told his wife that he had a migraine and needed a few hours. He timed it with careful surveillance of his neighbors' houses. Both were home.

Luke came into Dave while he was watching football. He retrieved his cellphone and said he had to run to the store. Kelly asked for him to grab some orange juice while he was out.

Luke-as-Dave logged into the new email and texted Laura.

Laura-

Can you meet me outside in 10 minutes? I have a huge favor to ask for Kelly. It may require a quick run to the Bed Bath. I'll have you back in 30 minutes tops.

-Dave

Laura and Kelly were friends. They walked together 3 days a week. He went to his car and sent the message. 2 minutes later, she texted back. He drove up the street.

When he got there, Laura was outside. She was dressed casually in leggings and a t-shirt. Her golden hair was tied back.

"Hey, Laura. Thanks for coming out. Can you spare 20 minutes?" Luke-as-Dave asked earnestly.

"Of course. Let's go"

Luke could tell that she was slightly unforgettable with his request but she was always obliging. He drove her to the park a few minutes away. When he turned in, she began to protest.

"Why did you text those pictures to me?" he demanded in a tone of fake outrage, meant to disarm her.

"What are you talking about? Why are we here?" she said with indignation approaching the harsh rejection she had offered Gary.

Luke showed the nude photos and video she had inadvertently sent to him. Laura burst into tears followed by screaming rage. She checked her phone and found that she was logged into the email account. Luke kept Dave's expression set to serious and stern as Laura denied sending them and that they were fakes.

"It looks real to me, Laura!" he yelled back. "I have to tell Gary. He's my friend." Luke-as-Dave motioned like he was going to send a text message.

"Please don't," she cried "It wasn't me, I swear to God! Or maybe it was and I'm going crazy."

"If it's not you and you can prove it, we'll just show Gary," he offered again. "What would happen? He would believe you, right?"

"Please don't! I don't know what's happening," she said with tears. "Gary would leave me. My family loves him and would never forgive me!"

"Your message said you had cheated on Gary for years. Is that part true?"

"No! Of course not!"

"There is a lot of proof here, Laura." Luke swiped through the downloaded pictures. Laura looked in horror but wasn't brave enough to try to take his phone. He pulled up a picture of her breasts and zoomed in. "Do you have a tiny mole under your left nipple?"

Laura reflexively covered her left breast as he looked at it. "I don't know. I don't think I do."

"That will be the test. Show me your left breast. If there's no mole, we'll delete everything and pretend this never happened. If there is one, we have some more decisions to make. I need this test to not tell Gary," he asserted at the end.

Laura looked truly conflicted. She seemed ready to refuse right up until he articulated the last part. She's more afraid of taking her shirt off than finding out that she has a mole, Luke thought.

"I can't do that, I--"

"Say no more, we'll go explain the whole thing to Gary and Kelly," Luke-as-Dave said as he started the car.

"Wait," she said in a soft, defeated tone. Laura looked embarrassed as she slowly lifted up her shirt. She looked back and forth between her exposed bra and Dave, as if deciding what to do right up to the last minute

"You sent me a picture of your spread vagina and Gary's toothbrush in your ass, Laura. You don't need to be embarrassed about a breast," Luke said with an assertive tone. She looked completely disarmed and defeated.

Laura looked back down at her breasts. She reached in and grabbed her modest breast and lifted it out of her bra. She angled it to try to see the mole, also while trying to angle away from Dave.

Luke-as-Dave snapped a picture with his phone.

When she turned back, Laura had a look of renewed concern on her face. "Why did you do that?"

"Laura, no one is going to believe that this is fake. You sent me nudes and a message to meet up. Here we are. Now I have a picture of you in my car naked." Luke chose a commanding tone. "Think about it."

Additional debate wasn't necessary. Laura knew the gravity of the situation. It wasn't clear if she knew Dave was part of the trap or if he had lost faith in her. It didn't matter. Tears again rolled down her face.

Luke-as-Dave put back his seat and confidently pulled down his shorts to reveal his half-engorged penis. Laura's eyes widened before she covered her breasts and looked forward.

"I'm going to make this simple. You suck my cock and this stays a secret. Refuse and I show everything to Gary. You have 10 seconds." Luke counted down as Laura sobbed. By the count of four, a possessed look came into her eyes as she turned to face him.

"You promise to let it all go?" Laura sobbed.

"Yes, of course. I'll be implicated too, right?"

She timidly reached over and wrapped her small hand around his cock.

"Take off your bra and shirt. Come on, we don't have a lot of time."

Laura obliged. Her nipples were stiff as she removed her garments. She looked back at the throbbing cock.

She timidly reached over and began to stroke Dave's cock.

"It's bigger than Gary's right?" he asked with confidence.

She blushed shyly. "I'm out of practice."

"It will come back to you. Step one, put your mouth around it."

Laura moved in obediently and obliged. Luke-as-Dave reached down and began to massage her long nipples between his fingers. She was initially jumpy. He could tell from her reaction after a minute of massaging that she was coming around.

She sucked on his first 2-3 inches while she ran her small hand up and down the remaining inches. He could hear her breathing get louder as her excitement grew. After a few minutes her crying seemed to stop.

"Do you like this?" he asked in a cocksure tone as she submissively worked Dave's pole. She sort of moaned. Luke found it dissatisfying. He had a suspicion that he wanted to test.

"Answer!" He squeezed her nipple harder as he increased the volume of his voice.

"Mmm hmmm" she forced out louder as she continued with her work. He reached out with his other hand and grabbed a handful of her hair. He pulled it a bit to force her down on his cock further. Her breathing increased with more excitement. She quickened her pace.

"Are you thinking about what this big cock would feel like in your wet pussy, Laura?" he asked with an increasingly aggressive tone. He squeezed her nipple just enough to let her know that if she didn't answer, it might hurt.

"Mmm hmmm" she again forced out.

"I want to see," Luke-as-Dave said as he pulled his dick out of Laura's mouth. He sat up and looked around. No one was in the park's parking lot. He took off his shoes and pants. Laura looked at him with confusion. He opened the door and walked around to her side.

He opened her door. Laura was staring up at him with her pretty hazel eyes. They danced a line between defiance and lust. Her hands were cupping her breasts as if anyone could see them. Luke reached down and started to pull off her pants.

"Wait, I--"

"Take them off. Now," he ordered.

Laura obediently slid the leggings down her legs and took off her shoes. When she turned back towards him, Luke reached out and grabbed her neck. He gently moved her head back to his throbbing cock.

She obediently took him back in and resumed the blowjob. After 30 seconds of her stroking and sucking, he pushed in further, which gagged her. Laura pulled off his cock with a gasp.

Luke used her disorientation to push her backwards on the chair. He then reached down to explore her panties. Laura looked ashamed as he pulled the boring, white panties aside to reveal her hairy, untrimmed vagina. She was sopping wet.

"Looks like you are horny after all!" he said as he slid a finger into her quivering sex.

"Oooohhhh," Laura gasped as she closed her eyes. She began to roll her hips to get better insertion. Luke began to finger her with a second finger while he rolled his thumb over her clit.

"This pussy feels pretty wet and hot to me, Laura. Are you sure you aren't getting some practice on the side?" He gave her a few minutes before pulling his hand away. Without saying a word, he grabbed her delicate wrist and pulled her towards the open door.

Laura obediently stood up and turned around. She presented her statuesque ass to him.

Luke-as-Dave re-wet his cock with a handful of saliva. The taste of her exotic juices was on his fingers. He grabbed his large, throbbing dick and brought it right to her furry wet vagina. He parted her lips and grabbed her toned waist with his other hand.

"This is up to you, Laura." He rubbed his cock up and down her parted lips to prime her. "If you want to feel me inside you, take it. Otherwise, I'll finish on my own."

Luke wanted her. He had jumped through more hoops to fuck Laura than he had any woman in his life. But more than anything, he wanted her to choose him. Luke's attraction to Laura was to prove that he could awaken her sexual desire from its apparent hibernation.

He held his breath in anticipation of her decision. After just a moment, he felt the hot, wet embrace of her pussy grip down on the head of his cock. "Oh yeah, you sexy girl, bring your pussy to me." He slowly pivoted back and forth to help her spread her wetness around.

"Oh god," she cried as she forced her long abandoned tunnel into use. She gripped the ends of the seat as she bore down on him. She rolled her hips and slowly worked his considerable manhood into her aching vagina. "You're so big," she called in a sultry voice.

Once he no longer needed to hold his cock, he reached under her to play with her nipples. Having a larger cock and fucking a smaller woman was a thrilling experience for Luke. Her grip felt like a glove. Gary's cock was barely 6 inches. And knowing that they seldom had sex, he concluded that this was a workout for her.

He gradually quickened the pace from slow to something around 1 stroke per second. Laura moaned in pleasure. Her strong athletic legs tightened and flexed to better receive him. He sent a few increasingly hard slaps across her toned flank to Laura's great excitement.

Luke was in another man's body with another man's wife. He was living out a sexual fantasy. It was becoming harder for him to restrain his desires. "Do you like fucking like this, Laura?" He gave her nipples a twist to remind her that she was expected to answer.

"Yes," she panted.

"Have you ever done anything this bad?"

"No," she answered with an increased intensity. It seemed like the thrill of being bad was a big turn-on for her.

"I going to fuck you even harder in a second. As my cock gets closer to filling you with cum, I want you to imagine what it would be like to sneak off and fuck like this every week." He picked up the pace of his fucking in time with her expected answer.

Laura moaned with every stroke. Luke never imagined he would hear his prim and proper neighbor in the throws of unrestrained sex. He twisted her nipple hard. "How bad do you want me to fuck you like this again and again?"

"So bad," she cried. "I want you to fuck me in my bed while Gary is cutting the grass."

I did not expect that, Luke thought. She might be really kinky. He moved his hand up to her neck and gently held it. "Oh yeah? Would you like the feeling of my cum running down your leg as you talk to him?"

She looked back with a lusty expression that almost didn't look like her. She really likes this.

"Are you going to be my personal whore? That I can fuck whenever I want?"

"Yes, yes, yes." Laura bucked wildly as she experienced her first vaginal orgasm. Luke-as-Dave could feel her vagina spasming and gripping him. He was close too. After grabbing her slim waist in both hands, he barreled into her pussy with his full speed. "Yes, yes, yes," she moaned with each deep stroke.

Wickedness gripped Luke. He wasn't really here and he could do whatever he wanted. There would be no cost. Thoughts raced through his head of how poorly Laura had treated her husband. And seeing what a sexual dynamo she could be made him want to punish her.

He didn't know if Dave had been snipped, where Laura was in her cycle, or if she was still fertile. The dark thrill of inseminating her clung in his mind. He felt the point of no return. He was out of time.

Luke-as-Dave pulled his massive cock out of Laura's pussy and turned her around. Laura had barely turned around by the time the first shot of cum launched onto her cheek. The second hit her mouth. He guided his cream-stained cock into her mouth for the ensuing shots. She obediently let him finish before swallowing.

He looked down on her lusty and slightly guilty looking face. Sex juices stained her beautiful face. Like his experience with Kelly, Luke was enamored with seeing the animalistic side of this beautiful woman. She submissively looked up at him with his pulsing cock still in her mouth. It had begun to soften. "Good girl. You can let go now."

"What happens now?" Laura asked meekly. She began to clean herself up with wipes from her purse.

"Here's what I propose. We'll come up with a story about why it took so long on the way home. You'll make a new secret email account where I can message you when I want you." Luke spoke matter-of-factly as he dressed.

"You said if I blew you, you wouldn't show Gary the pictures." Laura looked down defeated.

"I won't. The email is because you're going to feel so horny when you wake up tomorrow, that you'll beg me to fuck you again. You're going to think about my hands on your body and the throbbing feeling of my cock between your legs." Luke-as-Dave took her chin and brought her gaze to meet his eyes. Her face was flushed with desire and tinges of shame. "You spend so much energy projecting the perfect marriage and bossing Gary around, that it put you to sleep sexually. What you really want is a man who will take you and use your beautiful body for his pleasure."

He ran his hand down her cheek, along her neck, stopping at her slightly heaving chest. "You work hard to stay beautiful. And you know that there are only a few more years to have the adventures you've always dreamed about." He stepped in closer.

"I don't think you want to go back to being dead inside, do you?" Luke ran a finger slowly down her breast, stopping on her hardened nipple.

Laura shuddered. Her expression was lost in rapture for a moment before returning to the alarm. "I can't sneak around on Gary. He's a good dad and I love him. I'm not a terrible person." she said in a wavering voice.

"What Gary doesn't know, won't hurt him. We're not going to run off together. We have kids, spouses that we love, and lives." Luke stepped back and resumed dressing. "With your secret adventures, you'll feel sexy again. You'll be happier with Gary and will even be horny enough to start making love to him again."

Laura started to protest but he shot her an expression to tell her to listen.

"I know that you and Gary have no love life. I'm sure he misses sex with you. Hell, we just fucked and I already want to do it again." This brought a blushing smile to her lips. "He doesn't have to know why he's getting it. Just be fair and open to sharing your new energy with him. This is a win for everyone."

Laura also resumed getting dressed. She had a contemplative expression.

Luke-as-Dave got back in the car. "Cliff notes: Set up a secret email. Go buy some sexy underwear and maybe some sex toys. Make sure to fuck Gary at least once a week. Don't feel bad that you've found a way to be happy."

They drove home and discussed a suitable excuse. Luke remembered an important final point as they pulled into Laura's driveway. "Don't approach me about any of this. Email only. I am going to pretend it didn't happen so we won't give any clues away. Only in email and in person after an email meetup. Nothing else."

She agreed and hopped out of the car. Luke-as-Dave waved to Gary who was puttering around his garage. Back at Dave's house, Luke looked at the kitchen clock and saw that he still had another hour before his alarm would go off.