The Dreaming Ring Bk. 02 - Candace 01

Story Info
Luke stokes his wife's desires using the ring.
8.8k words
4.13
7.2k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

This is another continuation of The Dreaming Ring stories. For the sake of clarity, I’m going to focus new stories into different areas. For that reason, the branch of the stories around Luke and his wife, Candace, will be named ‘The Dreaming Ring - Candace.’ Special shout-out to LIDiver for editing and collaboration support. Feedback is welcomed. Gross comments will be deleted.

*********

The days following Candace’s hotel adventure became a blur of sexual excitement. Even after the morning fucking at the hotel, Luke was rewarded with another blowjob that night. When Candace woke up the next morning, her pussy had recuperated enough to have sex again. Twice! Luke not only achieved his goal of reigniting her libido, he reignited their intimacy too. Friendly pats and unsolicited kisses had returned to their marriage after many seasons away.

When Candace invited him to join her in the shower on Monday morning before work, it seemed too good to be true. I wonder if all the shower sex at the hotel has made showers a trigger for her? Luke received a quick blowjob and was encouraged to finish on her breasts. I have got to keep this party going, he decided.

He wondered if the windfall was due to guilt or passion. Was this a way to make it up to him? It didn’t ultimately matter. He enjoyed it either way. After the shower, he was certain that much of it was passion, even if guilt was a contributor.

When Luke logged in to his email account for sexting and arranging meet-ups with Laura, he also checked the account for Candace. No messages yet. While he felt a wave of relief, he also felt a tiny bit of disappointment. He wasn’t sure why he left the latter. He resolved to check for messages once a week.

Candace and Luke’s new rhythm continued for three or four weeks before it began to decline. Luke couldn’t blame Candace. He wasn’t sure if his energy would be as high as it was, if not for his extra dalliances at night. Five times a week became three. Three blowjobs became one. This was still higher than what they had two months prior. It also occurred to him that stoking her desire about her affair with sexy chat was a diminishing game. For the first two weeks, he only had to mention the sexy hotel visit to get her wet. Luke could only talk about his portion of the visit. But he knew she was reliving a portion of her experiences with Ben.

By the one month mark, he could feel the energy slipping further. She also hadn’t written to Ben’s fake email. On a Wednesday morning, he proposed a solution.

“Hey Candy, would you like to do another overnighter this weekend? I’ll make all the arrangements for the kids?” Luke called over the shower curtain.

“I don’t know, Luke. I was going to work on changing out the bedding this weekend,” she said in her voice that she reserved for excuses.

There she is. I’m losing fun Candace. “Come on. It was fun last time. Really, really fun.” Luke emphasized.

Candace peaked her head from behind the shower curtain and gave a weak smile. “Let’s talk about it later,” she implored. “I have a big meeting today.”

Later that night, she said she still wasn’t sure. She’s dragging her feet. Without being able to talk about why, Luke made the assumption that it was guilt. Or is this just fleeting excitement? He decided to use the ring to bond with his wife. Two hours later, he woke up as Candace.

As Luke-as-Candace got out of bed, he was struck with the strangeness of the situation. In the months of having the ring, he had never had cause to invade Candace. It was also the first time he had seen himself sleeping through a host. I could probably start sucking my dick and see if Candace would continue when she returns to her body, he mused.

He quietly gathered her phone and went into the bathroom. After the phone was unlocked by her fingerprint, he went spying. Luke wasn’t sure what he hoped to find, so he started with search history. Medici’s hours. That showed up a few times over the past few weeks. She had also been looking at lingerie. Right before giving up, he looked at her email program. There weren’t any messages in her account that were out of the ordinary. He clicked on the profile icon and it revealed another account! Candace had created a new account under the name ‘Candybaby82.’ We need to work on her naming. There were no messages but a single message in draft. It was to the fake address he created for Ben. Luke opened it.

“Hi Ben. I just wanted to thank you again for an awesome night and being such a gentleman. I hope that you’re able to find someone. You are a great catch. I also hope–”

The message was still under draft. Its last revision was 11 days ago. She was thinking about reaching out to him. Luke was relieved that there wasn’t a message asking to run away with him. It seemed like she had started a reiteration on why she couldn't meet again. He closed the program and replaced the phone.

I might as well give it a try, he thought. Luke went to the mirror and stripped off Candace’s pajamas and panties. He began to masturbate as Candace. It was an unsettling feeling. He was able to stimulate her. Being on the receiving end of the feelings while also experiencing his normal excitement was disorienting. When he was relatively sure that she was turned on, he pulled down the covers on his sleeping body. Luke-as-Candace gently lifted Luke’s hand and placed it between her legs.

The motion woke Luke. He switched bodies and opened his eyes to see a startled Candace straddling his hand. She pulled away.

“What happened?” she asked, stunned.

“You tell me!” he whispered. He performatively looked around and smiled. “Looks like you wanted some midnight loving. I'm game, sexy.”

Candace stood disoriented for a minute before gathering her clothes from the ground. She climbed into bed. Her confusion washed away as they began to kiss and pet. Luke fingered her until she climbed on top.

“I bet you were dreaming about your magical night at the Marriott again,” he teased.
Candace smiled a polite but uneasy smile. Is she worried that if she shows too much enthusiasm, I’ll somehow find out about Ben? Luke decided to push the envelope further.

“I think you want that again,” Luke said in a knowing tone as he massaged her breasts.

Candace looked slightly worried. “Want what?”

“To have an evening like that again.”

As she rode up and down on him, he could feel her sexual energy growing. She closed her eyes.

Luke continued in a slow sensual tone, “to have that great food and drinks at that awesome bar.” Candace’s face showed her growing passion. “I really liked that bar. There were really good bartenders.” An expression of slight concern came over her face but she still didn’t open her eyes. “And then to have a whole evening to yourself.” The tension eased and the lustiness grew. “Although I wasn’t there, I could imagine how sexy you looked. In the bed. In the shower. In the bed. All night long.” Candace bit her lip and thrashed up and down on Luke’s cock wildly. She was clearly reliving the memories of her unexpected liaison. “All of that sex-” Luke paused. He could tell she was close to coming. The pause caused her to open her eyes with a look of worry. “In the morning. That was magical,” A look of relief came over her face. He pulled her in for a kiss. She came loudly a minute later. Luke was able to follow shortly after that.

"I must have been dream walking," Candace said softly as she rested in Luke's arms. She was referring to how she ended up naked by the bed.

"Do you remember anything about it?"

"No. I just remember going to bed."

This confirmed Luke's suspicions about how his hosts experienced his visits.

I’ll have to hold onto that trick. He felt physically fulfilled. But as he stared at the ceiling waiting for sleep to come, he couldn't stop thinking about what the draft message meant. Luke was fairly certain that if he did nothing, her passion would continue to wane. Is the decline from guilt? If I told her that I knew about Ben and didn’t mind, would she go back to being horny all the time? Luke thought about that tough question until sleep came.

As he drove to work the next day, Luke decided that he needed to try to spur another encounter. He made arrangements later that day. At bedtime, he reengaged the topic.

“I booked a room at the Marriott and made a 7PM reservation at Medici,” Luke stated matter-of-factly. “I hope you’ll pack a bag with some sexy things to wear.”

Candace looked uneasy but resigned herself to the situation.

“Thanks, Luke. Sounds fun.” She gave a forced smile.

By Friday morning, her attitude had changed to genuine excitement. She left work early for a visit to the spa. That night, she showed Luke her freshly-waxed labia. On Saturday morning, Amazon packages arrived. Candace pulled Luke into the bedroom for a fashion show. She showed him three new pieces of lingerie. Each was more risque than she had worn since having kids. She had also trimmed her landing strip and lotioned her now-smooth labia. Spying Luke’s hard-on, she knelt down in front of him.

“It looks like you really are excited for tonight,” she teased, as she ran her finger over the bulge. Then she slowly unzipped his pants.

Candace had yet to do her make-up or hair but to him, she looked perfect. Her eyes glimmered with a youthful mischievousness. As she brought his manhood out and began tonguing the tip, Luke wrestled with the resolve to go through with his plans. If I hadn’t made her cheat, she wouldn’t be doing this, he told himself.

He reached down and caressed her nipple through the sheer material of the lingerie. She smiled before taking him in and starting a passionate blowjob. Luke watched her with pride and satisfaction as she pleased him.

In just eight minutes, she was dutifully holding his sperm in her mouth. She's getting really good at that.

"You must have really liked the new lingerie," she said as she tongued the last bit of cum from the tip. "That was fast for you." The way that she lingered, Luke could tell that she wanted some pre-date attention too.

"You're amazing, Cand," he said as he got up. "There are a few things I have to get done before we leave." A subdued frown crossed her lips. Under any other circumstance, Luke would have laid her on the bed and buried his face in her freshly groomed pussy.Sorry, honey. I need you as horny as possible tonight.

"Don't forget to leave money for the sitter." She got up and began to take off her sexy plunge-lace teddy.

Four hours later, they were on their way to the city. Candace had chosen a sexy floral dress that showed more cleavage than last time. Her make-up and hair were noticeably more done-up too. Luke admired her long exposed leg as they drove. She noticed and gave him a coy smile. Once they were on the highway, she began a game of lifting the dress up to expose her new crotchless panties. The game progressed. By the time they took their exit, she was pressing his hand into her wetness.

"I'm not going to make it to dinner, baby," she said with ragged breath as she rubbed Luke's hand against her swollen clit. He massaged and teased her until they were close to their destination.

"Fix your dress, we're here," Luke said as he straightened up. He chose to use the hotel valet as a way to end the encounter sooner.

Candace sighed with her growing frustration. He got their bag and handed over the car.

Twenty minutes later, they entered their room on the tenth floor. As soon as the door closed, Candace was on him. She kissed him feverishly and pawed at his bulge.

Luke had forty minutes until their reservation. He thought of a quick excuse. "Hold on, honey. Something is missing from the room. I'll be right back."

Candace frowned. "What's missing?" she asked in a panicked tone.

"I asked the hotel for something special. It's supposed to be here." Luke used an agitated tone that warned her not to push.

"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Candace sighed, "I won't." She sat on the couch and pulled out her phone.

Luke leisurely went to the front desk and asked for a champagne bucket with ice. Then he went to the valet and asked for his keys and parking location. The attendant seemed confused but gave him both. Luke tipped him five bucks. After locating his car, he retrieved the bouquet of flowers and bottle of bubbly from the trunk.

By the time that he arrived back in the room, he only had ten minutes to kill. It didn't seem like enough time to fool around.

Candace’s mood was even more sour upon his arrival. When she saw the flowers and bubbly, she rebounded.

"I'm sorry, baby. I wanted everything to be perfect for our night." Luke emoted disappointment.

"Don't be sorry. I just want to spend time with you. Come here." She embraced him lustily and kissed him.

More passionate petting ensued At the first chance to disengage, he reminded her of the time. I have to do this. Luke pulled her close and looked into her eyes. "When we go to Medici’s, I want you to know that I am going to be thinking about your beautiful naked body. I want you to be as sexual and gorgeous as you want tonight. I’m going to be drinking it all in. When we get back, I'm going to lay you down on that bed. I’m going to lick your pussy until you beg me to fuck you."

Candace quivered with desire. With a final long exhale, she straightened her dress. She gave the bed a longing look before they left. “OK. Let’s go.” Ten minutes later, they were at the bar at Medici’s.

Grabbing a spot in the middle of the bar, Luke sized up the situation. He spotted Ben before Candace did. Luke put on a neutral expression and watched his wife. She flushed with excitement when she saw her former liaison. They ordered cocktails before dinner.

“Hey, bartender. What drink would you recommend for someone who likes gin but doesn’t like too much juniper?” Luke placed his thumb on the symbol. As Ben described some drink options, Luke made the bond.

Turning to Candace, he asked, “See anything you want, dear?” She blushed again. Looking at her body language, she showed signs of nervousness and excitement. She picked a Negroni.

They clinked their glasses together and made small talk. Luke made a game of watching Candace try to hide her excitement. She would attempt eye contact with Ben. Whenever he came close, she would blush. Luke debated asking the maitre-d if they could eat at the bar but decided against it. If we stay long enough, Ben might contradict something I said last time. He also wasn’t sure how Candace would take the continued lack of acknowledgement from Ben. They ordered a second drink before getting seated at their table. Before they left, Luke saw Candace give Ben a knowing look. It was, of course, unrequited.

Their meal was delicious as always. Per Luke’s suggestion, they decided to eat on the lighter side. They ordered a charcuterie board and an assortment of cheeses and olives. They paired the food with a bottle of red wine. By the end of the meal, they were both getting tipsy. Perfect.

“How about a final digestif before we go back?”

“OK. Here?” Candace’s eyes wandered to the bar.

They enjoyed two Amaros before leaving. Because the bar was crowded, the other bartender served them. Candace continued stealing glances at Ben while trying to not show her hand.

They walked the few blocks back to the hotel. As they crossed the lobby, Luke petitioned Candace to stop for one drink at the lounge. She reluctantly agreed.

Luke ordered a shot of tequila and a sparkling wine for his wife. Candace drank hers quickly and encouraged Luke to follow. She was anxious to go upstairs. Luke played up his drunkenness as they walked to the elevators.

“Oh boy. Those drinks are hitting me hard tonight. Candy, are you feeling ok?”

“Yes. I’m fine. I just want to get back to the room and fuck you silly,” she said like a lioness as she pushed him against the wall of the elevator.

Luke continued his act and only half-heartedly kissed her back. Despite his convincing performance, his cock wasn’t playing along. Candance discovered his throbbing manhood and continued to stroke him. When they arrived on their floor, Luke asked, “are you going to push the button?” Candace rolled her eyes and pulled him to the room.

When they went inside, Luke went into the bathroom. “I’ll be right out, honey,” he slurred. When the door was closed, he retrieved his sleeping aid and melatonin. After washing them down, he called to Candace, “I’ll be out in a few minutes, Candy.” Then he laid on the ground near the toilet and waited. He looked at his phone. Luke needed to be asleep within 30 minutes for his plan to work.

After five more minutes, Candace called from outside the door, “Are you ok, Luke?”

He didn’t respond.

She came in. “Luke! Are you ok?!”

Luke mumbled.

“Oh great,” she mumbled under her breath. “Come on baby, get up. Let’s go have sex.”

Luke continued with his charade.

“You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” Candace let out a little scream of frustration.

“I just need some sleep, baby. Then we can. I might also throw up too,” Luke slurred out almost unintelligibly. He peaked out through squinted eyes. Candace looked furious. As a final twist of the knife, he reached out pathetically and asked, “can you show me where the bed is? The floor’s cold.” When Candace took his hand, he slid himself across the floor like a blind fool. He lightly bumped his head on the way into the room.

“I’m so mad at you, Luke."

Candace fumed as she helped take off his pants and shirt. Once he was down to his boxers, she tried to help lift him to the bed. Luke let her struggle just enough before lifting himself. Once he was under the covers, he muttered, “go grab a drink in the lounge. I’ll be down in five minutes after I rest my–”

He watched her look of disgust through his squinted eyes. Do it, Candy. After a moment of looking at herself in the mirror, she went into the bathroom. He could hear the water running for a minute or two. Luke was convinced that she was getting ready for bed. When she came out, she had refreshed her make-up. She looked at him one last time and then turned the light off. The faint light from the open bathroom showed her quietly leaving the room.

Luke quickly retrieved his phone and relaxed. He fought for sleep. About ten minutes in, he thought he heard the door opening but it was in the hall. Sleep found him some time after that.

When he finally opened his eyes back at Medicci’s. Luke-as-Ben was in a cooler holding a box of lemons. He placed it down and found his way to the kitchen. A few cooks busily cleaned their work stations. When he found the exit to the dining room, he could see that the restaurant was nearly empty. The bar had 4 guests remaining. There was a couple, a single man, and a woman with long dark hair and a flirty sundress. That minx, he thought.

As he approached, the other bartender, Sean, announced the last call. He hovered for a second. She hadn’t yet seen him return. Candace ordered another Negroni. Having no idea how to make one, he let Sean make it. One of the patrons got up and prepared to leave.

When Luke-as-Ben walked behind the bar, he could see Candace’s stare out of the corner of his eye. He asked Sean, “Can I take that to her?”

“Sure.”

For the first time that night, Candace got the validation that she was looking for. Ben gave her a knowing smile as he walked up.

“Your drink, Miss,” he said in a generic customer service voice.

Candace’s cheeks flushed and a sexy, goofy smile lit her lips.

He leaned over the bar and whispered, “do you know how hard it was to not stare at you earlier? You look unbelievable tonight. Stunning.”

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers