The Dreaming Ring Bk. 02 - Candace 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh god, why does this feel so good?” she asked with ragged breath. Luke wondered if she would continue this exploration with him or if this was just reserved for Ben. Over the next five minutes, she made more sexy outbursts before her loud orgasm. Thank god we’re on the roof.

When Candace finished with her orgasm, she pulled Luke-as-Ben up to kiss her. “I can’t believe how good that felt.” She kissed him for another minute. Luke felt her hands on Ben’s hard cock. When she started to unzip his pants, he had to interrupt.

“I have to go!” he politely declared as he straightened up. “Come on, I’ll walk you to your room.”

Candace frowned again but soon got up and dressed. She slipped her floral dress over her head and dropped her phone and bra into her purse. Then she scooped up her shoes and walked barefoot to the door. When they were in the elevator, she looked at Ben with bleary, lusty eyes. He embraced her until the elevator announced their arrival at her floor.

She held his hand until they reached her door. Luke-as-Ben spun her around to face him. They kissed for a few minutes before he withdrew.

“I really hope to see you again, Candace. But I understand if that would make life too complicated,” he whispered.

She smiled sweetly and gave him one last lusty kiss. Then she watched Ben walk down the hall. When the elevator doors closed, Luke-as-Ben gave a big sigh. It was around 2AM and Luke hoped that this gap in time wouldn’t be too disruptive to whatever Ben’s normal life entailed. He hurried back to the restaurant. On a bench in front of the restaurant, he called the two numbers leading up to Luke’s phone number. One was disconnected and the other went to voicemail. Then he dialed Luke’s number.

Luke woke in the hotel bed to his phone vibrating on the nightstand. He grabbed it and rejected the call. Hopefully Ben will just think he was randomly dialing numbers. He could hear the sound of Candace showering in the bathroom. Under the sheets, his normal post-dream erection greeted him. He crept out of bed and went to the bathroom door. He slowly opened the door.

A soft light spilled out of the room. His wife stood in the shower with hot water washing over her. A sexy Spotify playlist serenaded her from her phone on the counter. I wonder if she deleted her nudes yet?

He padded into the room. "Hey Candy," he called gently.

She turned towards him and forced a smile. Luke couldn’t get a read on how she was feeling besides surprised. Her body language was a bit guarded.

"I'm so sorry about what happened earlier, honey." He stepped into the shower. "What's the matter? Couldn’t sleep?"

Candace’s expression transitioned from startled to upset to forced calm. He could see from her eyes that she was still drunk.

"I just woke up and felt like a shower," she lied.

"Can you forgive me? You looked so great tonight and I blew it."

Once again, a mix of looks played across her eyes before her settling on a neutral expression.

"Of course, Luke."

Luke stepped into the water and pulled her in for a hug.

"I could feel a lot of eyes on you tonight, Candy. You looked extra smoking hot." He leaned in and kissed her neck.

She forced a modest expression. "No one was checking me out," she said.

"Of course they were. And I loved it," he said as he kissed her neck again. Luke allowed his hands to slide down her back to the top of her ass. "I like that other men think you're sexy. It makes me proud. It's just a shame that no one got to enjoy those sexy panties over there." He smiled and waited to see how she would respond.

Looking over at the panties, she blushed. Are you thinking about how turned on Ben was?

"See?" Luke placed her hand on his erect dick.

"You are excited!" Candace's nipples began to harden. She tenderly began to stroke him.

Luke wanted to force her to her knees or throw her against the wall and fuck her. He restrained his desire in order to continue to tantalize her.

"You seem excited too, dear," he said as he ran a feathery caress over her swollen labia. Candace shuddered. Luke could see rapture gaining ground on her fear of being discovered. "Maybe that's something we can explore."

"Explore what?" Her second hand made her way to his cock.

"Next time we come downtown, I'll come back to the room and you can have a drink or two at the lounge and see who makes their move," he said as he increased the intensity of his clit rubbing.

Candace's cheeks flushed. "And then what?"

"Then you come back here and tell me all about it." He pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Her strokes on his cock became more rhythmic.

"Wouldn't that make you jealous?" She asked in a demure manner. Then she knelt in front of him and licked the tip of his member.

"Maybe a little bit. But I know you love me."

Candace smiled and took his cock into her mouth as far as she could. Then she slowly pulled it out with a pop. She looked up with an air of authority. She seemed to like being in charge of this game.

"And what would you do if someone gave me their number?" She looked up at her husband with a playful expression as she slapped his cock on her tongue.

Is she trying to see what would happen if I found out about Ben? he wondered. Either way, Candace’s take-charge attitude was a huge turn-on.

“It would prove my point about how sexy you are,” he mused.

She rewarded him with a full minute of intense sucking and gagging. Luke couldn’t believe how far she had come in just a month.

“What about if I flashed my panties to one of the guys?” She smiled a wicked smile and ran her tongue all the way down the shaft to his balls.

Luke decided to play along and turn it back on her. “Did they like it?”

“Oh yeah.” While Candace continued to tongue his cock, she reached down and began to stroke her clit.

“How do you know?”

“He asked if I wanted to go to his room,” Candace answered with a devilish smile.

Luke’s heart raced with a feeling of exhilaration. If this was just dirty talk, he might have played along without reservation. But knowing that she had actually fucked Ben an hour before, he felt a slight wave of jealousy. He looked into Candace’s lusty blue eyes. This jealousy is the price I have to pay for this kind of excitement, he decided.

Luke reached down and pulled Candace to her feet. He gave her a quick, hungry kiss and then spun her towards the shower wall. She rested against the wall and pushed her ass towards him instinctively. He grabbed her waist and roughly guided his cock into her.

Candace bit her arm and squealed, “Oh God,” as Luke stuffed his full girth into her.

Feeling an unbelievable rush of adrenaline, Luke pounded Candace’s steamy pussy with more intensity than he ever remembered. She screamed in delight, and yelled, “fuck me,” as she leaned against the wall. Within three minutes, his cock was delivering the evening’s 3rd load of cum to her pussy. She reached back and held him inside her for a few more seconds as she rocked her hips to hold the feeling. Then she brusquely told him, “lie down.”

Luke obediently laid down on the shower floor. Candace knelt down over his half-engorged cock and grabbed it roughly by the base. She plunged it into her mouth and sucked it hard for several minutes. He fought through the sting of his post orgasm and focused on his wife’s sexy authority. When he was fully hard again, she climbed over him and plunged him into her swollen pussy.

“Take it, baby,” he called as he reached up and massaged her breasts.

Candace slammed up and down on Luke’s cock with the same fury he had given her. It even rivaled the intensity of her rooftop fucking. She rode him for a solid ten minutes as the water poured over them. Finally she collapsed forward onto him and had another intense orgasm. Luke reached back and fingered her ass as he gave her short, fierce thrusts with his cock. Candace moaned so loud that he had to cover her mouth. He plowed her like this for another few minutes before giving her another load of cum.

“That was the hottest sex of my life,” she said with ragged breath. “I'll play whatever games you want to play next time, if promise to fuck me like that when I get back.” They kissed and embraced in the shower for a few more minutes before toweling off and heading to the bed.

They slept in late the next morning. Luke woke up again to the sound of his wife showering. His cock throbbed from the intense fucking from the night before. He could only imagine what kind of shape Candace was in.

Across the room, their bottle of champagne sat in a tub of melted water. It was yet another night to remember. Luke unplugged his phone to see if Ben had tried to call again. He hadn't. Curiosity pulled at Luke. He logged into his fake Ben email address. Inside were ten stellar pictures from the night before. She had sent more than Luke expected. When he had finished admiring the last one, he noticed a new email. Did I miss this? He opened the new message.

“I had a great time last night. I hope you made it home in time for your friend. Here’s another reward. -Candace”

Attached was a waist-up photo of Candace in the shower.