The Dreaming Ring Bk. 02 - Candace 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candace’s shade deepened even more. “Thanks.” She looked down in embarrassment for a moment before meeting his glance with a mild, longing glance.

“We close soon and I had a great shift. Can I buy you a drink at the Marriott lounge bar?” He gave her a charming smile.

“Yeah. I’d like that,” she smiled.

“Let me see if Sean will close the shift.”

Candace nodded.

He went to Sean who was packing up the fruit and mixers. Luke rifled through Ben’s pockets to see how much money he was carrying. He found $130 dollars. I’m going to get this guy fired if I’m not careful.

“Hey Sean, something has come up. Can you finish out for me? I’ll give you $30 bucks?”

Sean gave Ben a quizzical look. Then he peered over his shoulder to Candace.

“Yeah, I got you. But you have to close on Wednesday and Thursday for me.”

“Deal! Just send a text to remind me,” Luke said with relief. He couldn’t close down the bar even if he wanted to.

The last couple at the bar got up to leave. Luke-as-Ben walked up to Candace who had finished her drink. They left the bar together. Luke was grateful that the manager wasn’t in the front of the house. He got a strange look from one of the servers as he walked out the front door.

A few steps away from the front door, he turned to Candace and placed his hands on her hips. “I’m so glad I got to see you this close tonight. I’m a lucky guy.”

She swooned in his arms. Luke could feel her hands on Ben’s waist and arm. She wasn’t giving enough signals that she wanted to be kissed yet. They made small talk as they walked the few blocks to the hotel. At a few points in the walk, she had hung on his arm. Luke could even feel her press her breasts into him as she turned to laugh. As they approached the hotel, she became slightly more reserved. She didn’t want to look flirty in front of the bellmen or front desk. Once they passed the desk, they crossed the lobby to the lounge bar.

Luke-as-Ben ordered a glass of champagne and a bourbon. Rather than sitting at the bar, he took them to a low round table in the corner. It was more private. Candace followed and sat down. Based on her eyes, he could tell that she had entered the realm of questionable decisions.

“Here’s to good times at a familiar place,” he said, raising his glass.

They clinked their glasses and drank. Luke decided to rip the band-aid off and be direct.

“Where is your husband? Did he leave again?”

Candace got a dour expression. “No, the dumbass drank too much and passed out.”

“His loss is my gain,” Luke-as-Ben said, raising his glass.

“Not like last time,’ she said with an embarrassed smile. “Just a drink.”

He reached out and touched her hand. “I’ll take as much of you as you care to give. You deserve whatever fun you want to make.”

In the middle of the warm words, Luke could see her eyes dilate slightly with sensuality. The compliments and praise were sinking in. As they continued to chat, Candace began flirting with her hair. She was giving signals but wasn’t yet sold. After a few more minutes of chat, he fanned the already-smoldering flames. Ben gave Candace a wide smile.

“I bet you $5 you can’t make me break a stare,” Ben said with a playful tone. “I’m the master at this game.” Candace never backs down from dares when she’s drunk.

“OK. You’re on.” She pressed out her chest and then slowly ran a finger down her neck and then into her cleavage.

He acknowledged the hotness with a shrug and hand gesture but didn’t give in.

She gave a wicked smile and leaned forward, pressing her breasts together. Her generous C-cups spilled into the sexy cleft in the dress. She pulled the dress down to give him a fuller view.

“Oh God,” Luke-as-Ben said playfully. He gave a distressed expression as he continued to stare into her eyes. Candace exuded sexual energy. This is when she’s the sexiest. When she realizes her power.

She radiated sexiness. “Ohhh. OK,” she said playfully. She looked around at the empty bar. No one could see them. She bit her lip and reached into her dress and bared a breast.

“Oh no. Oh no.” He performatively covered his crotch and twisted into an even more distressed look. “Lord give me strength.” After being rejected all day, Candace was beaming with the validation of her appeal. He maintained his stare.

Candace continued her lusty exhibit. She placed her index finger in her mouth and slowly withdrew it covered in saliva. Then she traced her exposed nipple, making it hard. When she began to pinch it, Luke surrendered.

“OK, you win. You’re the best that I’ve ever played. And the most sexy.” He took a quick gulp of bourbon. “I thought I was going to be able to hold out for some panties, but you destroyed me.”

Candace was brimming with pride. She slipped her breast back into her dress and then took a drink.

“Since you’re being sweet,” she said in a womanly tone. Candace leaned back and shimmied her dress to bring the slit closer to the front. Then she slowly began to part her legs. As she did, she pulled the dress back.

Luke-as-Ben did a quick look around and then stared at her legs like they were the most important thing in the world. He could feel Ben’s cock throbbing in his pants.

With her most devilish look yet, Candace bared a view of her new crotchless panties, selected specially for the occasion.

“Oh my God, I’m going to have a heart attack. My chest is pounding so hard.” He got up and moved to the seat next to her. He leaned in close and whispered. “That’s not all that’s pounding.” Then he took her hand and placed it on his bulge. She gave it a squeeze with an enraptured expression.

“You ARE excited,” she said as she looked longingly into his eyes.

“You have no idea.” He looked around again. Seeing no one, he moved his hands to the part in her dress. She softly gasped as he moved his hands to her smooth labia. He could feel her wetness. He rubbed her clit as she stroked him through his pants. They played for minutes until someone across the room came into view as they walked by.

“Let’s go for a walk. I’ll go pay.” Luke-as-Ben fixed his pants before standing up. As he walked over to the bartender, he thought about where they might go. They lock the pool at 10PM. I think there is a rooftop firepit. He paid the tab. When he returned a minute later, her glass was empty. She stood. They walked to the hotel elevator. He half expected her to protest but she didn’t. When they were in the elevator, he pressed the 15th floor. As soon as the doors closed, he kissed her. She attacked back with a fiery passion that Luke had only seen in the days following her sexual reawakening.

Before the elevator had reached the 2nd floor, she had already reached down and started unzipping Ben’s pants. By the 4th floor, she was working his cock in and out of her mouth with the occasional gag. Has she been in there all along, waiting to come out? Thankfully when the elevator announced ‘fifteenth floor,’ no one was waiting to come on. She released Ben's cock with a loud pop and stood smiling. Luke quickly tucked himself back in. They walked down the hall to explore.

The floor offered three conference rooms, a set of bathrooms, and a door to two outdoor gas firepits with couches. Perfect. There was a sign that said no guests after 10PM. They disregarded the declaration and went outside. No one was around and the lights were out.

Candace strutted towards the farthest couch by the edge of the roof. As she swung her hips, she unbuttoned the back of her dress. She then unhooked her bra and dropped it on the path. Luke-as-Ben picked it up. A few feet from the couch, she slipped her dress off. He couldn’t believe it. Luke stood like a deer in headlights as he watched Candace’s sex ass jiggle and her beautiful dark hair dance across her back. She reached the roof railing and turned to look back at him with a confident smile. Then she leaned over the railing and arched her back.

“Better fuck me before someone find us,” she said wiggling her ass.

Luke’s heart pounded in his chest. He was simultaneously smitten and horrified. Did I just let the genie out of the bottle? Three months ago, his wife was happy with sex twice a month. It had been years since she gave a blowjob longer than three minutes. Luke was lucky to even get those more than twice a year. Now he had a full-blown vixen on his hands.

He stripped down and placed Ben’s clothes on the couch. He gave his hand a generous lick and lubricated his raging hard-on. Luke knew he didn’t need much. Candace squirmed as he rubbed the head up and down her smooth glistening labia. She moaned with delight when he finally entered her steamy tunnel.

“Oh yeah, fuck me.” Candace rolled her hips to signal her excitement.

Luke felt like he was in a dream. He clapped a hand on her firm ass and started to work it. His wife of seventeen years was fucking a near-stranger on the roof of a hotel bar. The passion was palpable. Candace had gotten what she waited for all day. After five minutes of some of the best fucking he could remember, Luke looked down and saw cream clinging to his cock. She hasn't had that in a long time.

"Don't stop," she panted as she moaned in time with his strokes.

A few minutes later, Candace was rocked with a powerful convulsing orgasm. Her legs shook and she held onto the railing for support. He could feel her pelvic contractions. It only took another minute for him to join her in ecstasy. When Ben's cock stopped spasming, he pulled out. One of the biggest loads of cum Luke had ever seen, oozed out of her. She turned to kiss him. They moved to the outdoor couch and continued to neck and caress.

As Luke took it in, he noted how different their second encounter was going. Her nervousness was gone. She was still conflicted about being a cheater but her passion around the transgression was still there. He could feel the hunger when her hands wandered Ben's taut body. The flashing at the bar and fucking on the roof showed the adventurousness that came with familiarity. They had shared something dangerous and special. And Ben had proven that he wouldn’t expose her or jeopardize her marriage. Now Candace could explore her kinky side without reservation. They kissed for several minutes.

"I can't believe I'm doing this again," she said with ragged breath as he kissed her neck and rubbed her throbbing wetness.

"Is this payback for your husband passing out?" Luke asked in a nonchalant way. Inwardly, he was slightly worried about what she would say. He continued to increase the rhythm of his caresses.

Candace broke from her lusty expression for a moment and looked at him. Luke-as-Ben maintained a sincere expression. When she saw that he wasn't being judgemental, she answered. “Not really.” She paused for a moment as she closed her eyes. Luke couldn’t tell if it was to gather her thoughts or focus on the sensations. “I was really looking forward to tonight and he let me down.” She stopped to kiss him for a moment before continuing. “I wanted to have fun and feel alive. Since I was already down town, I came to see you.”

Even though Luke had instigated both encounters, he was relieved to not hear something like how she was thinking about leaving him or that their sex life was terrible.

“Did you think about me after last time?” He inserted two fingers into her steamy vagina and massaged her clit with his thumb. She bit her lip seductively.

“Of course. If I wasn’t married, I’d be down here fucking you all the time.” She moaned gently as he started to caress her G spot.

“Did you think about writing to me?” Luke-as-Ben began to massage her breast in time with his finger strokes.

“Yes.”

"Why didn't you?"

"I don't know. Like I told you last time, I'm not looking to leave my husband." Candace leaned back on the couch to allow Ben to finger her with greater depth. "Oh yeah, baby. Like that." She massaged her breasts for a few seconds and continued, "I thought about you and wanted to check in. But I would have felt guilty."

“Why can’t we just meet up once a month? Just to have some fun?” he asked before plunging her hard nipple into his mouth.

“I can’t do that,” she moaned. “It wouldn’t be fair to my husband.” Candace ran her hand through Ben's hair and pushed him into her breasts. Luke could feel her hunger for more sex as she leaned into his finger strokes.

“Everybody has secrets, Candace. Why can't yours be that you like to sneak out and have sex once in a while?" Luke fluttered his fingers over her frontal wall, which had always made her go mad. He could feel Ben's cock getting hard again. "Maybe he wouldn't mind."

Candace didn't have a response beyond staring at Ben with a heaving chest. Luke could see her embracing her lust. He was turned on by the raw sexual magnetism of his wife.

"A lot of guys are turned on by the thought of their wives having sex with someone else. You are the hottest woman I've ever had sex with. I would let you do anything you wanted if it meant seeing you this turned on."

Luke hadn’t thought out his words. They just came out. As he watched Candace wrestle with her desires and sense of propriety, he realized that he had clarified his own feelings. Luke didn’t care if his wife needed to have sex with Ben to remain turned up to eleven. He just wanted to see this confident and sexy woman in her fullest expression.

The words seemed to move Candace too. She pushed Ben's fingers out of her vagina and climbed over him on the couch. Guiding his hands to her panty-clad ass, she reached down and guided Ben’s now-hard cock into her sopping wet pussy for round two.

"Oh God," she cried as she began to ride him. Within a minute she was crashing down on his full girth. Looking over his shoulder, Luke could see their reflection in the conference room window. It wasn't as clear as a mirror in the room but it had the same effect. It thrilled him to see his wife fucking another man. They continued this way for several minutes before Candace turned around.

"Look at this sexy ass," he said with a loving swat. When she got into position, he held her by the waist.

"Play with it," she asserted as she bounced up and down.

Luke didn’t have to be told twice. He still enjoyed the novelty of this new permission. As she bounded up and down on his cock, he danced a finger over her butt. She cooed with delight.

"You feel so good," she moaned as her orgasm drew near. Luke noticed that she kept fixing her hair and posing. It seemed that Candace was also enjoying the thrill of watching her reflection. After a few more minutes, she leaned back and came loudly. "Keep playing with my ass," she beckoned as she stroked her clit. Luke could feel her convulsions again. She teased herself as she grinded against him for another minute. When she climbed off him, her legs were still shaking.

"I love fucking up here." She knelt on the couch next to him. Luke-as-Ben got up and resumed fucking her in the new position. He seized her waist and pounded her for another five minutes before delivering another hot load of cum into Candace’s vagina.

It was Ben’s turn for weak legs. When he sat down, Candace climbed onto his lap. She continued to play with her pussy as their cum oozed out. They kissed for a few minutes before braving the inside hallway to use the bathrooms. She threw on Ben’s button down shirt. He just threw on his pants. Luke felt lucky that they had been able to use the roof for an hour without getting caught. But he didn’t want to press his luck. When he got back to the firepit, he finished getting dressed.

He watched Candace emerge from the bathroom and walk down the hallway. Before opening the door, she pressed her panty-clad ass against the door. God, I love when she’s Fun Candace. When she came outside, her look changed to disappointment. Luke could tell that Candace wanted more. He contemplated staying for another hour. Having her want more was part of the plan, he decided. “Tonight was great but I've got to get going. Eventually someone is going to come up here,” he stated.

Candace frowned,” I could rent us a room for the rest of the night.” She pressed her body against him and tried to lure him in for more. Ben’s cock wasn’t ready for another round but he knew it wouldn’t be too long.

“I didn’t make arrangements to be out all night. I have to get home.” He sat to tie his shoes.

Candace pouted for a moment. She pulled a cushion off the couch and placed it on the ground in front of Ben. “Maybe I can persuade you to stay for another hour.”

She’s insatiable.

“I’m watching a friend’s dog. The poor guy has been in my house for twelve hours. If I don’t get back he’ll piss all over.”

She continued her sexy pout but proceeded to kiss up his pant leg towards his crotch. After every third kiss, she gave a playful bite.

Luke could feel a flutter in Ben’s pants. She really wants this. I wonder if I can nudge her towards doing this again?

“I can stay for another half hour. But you have to do something for me. Do we have a deal?” he said in a playful tone.

“It depends what it is?” she said as she continued to tease his growing bulge.

He leaned forward and kissed her. As they made out, he reached down and started teasing her vulva. After a minute, he resumed, “You have to either agree to meet again or you can send me a sexy keepsake picture.” Her face was immediately skeptical. He clarified, “Your face doesn’t have to be in it. In fact, I can take the picture with your camera right now and you can decide what to email.” Luke’s experience with Laura was that the picture thing really did work. It kept her excited between meetings. Even if she didn’t agree to meet again, maybe this could be something to keep her excitement going. He kept stroking her while she decided.

“If this is our last meeting, that’s fair,” Candace decided.

Luke-as-Ben smiled. “You look so sexy in my shirt and with those panties. Will you stand by the railing?”

Candace got up and walked towards the spot. She unbuttoned the shirt and gussied up her hair. Luke fished her phone out of her purse. He walked up and handed it to her. She unlocked it and handed it back to him.

“I’ll take a few and you can decide how you would like me to always remember you,” he said. She posed in a number of different positions. Luke-as-Ben continued to tell her how sexy she looked, which made her more enthusiastic. If her head was in view, he shot from the neck down. When she was turned away, he captured her full body.

After more than twenty photos, he pulled her in for a kiss. Luke-as-Ben returned the phone. He led her back to the couch. “While you make your selection, I’ll give you your reward.”

As she sat down, he gently pushed her back to position her for oral. A wide smile crossed her lips. Luke pulled out all the stops. He traced her labia and clit with his tongue. He pulled back her hood to blow softly on her clit. Candace purred in delight.

“Give me some good pictures for those lonely nights.”

Candace switched back and forth between selecting photos and watching him work. After about five minutes, he began to finger her ass while eating her pussy. She placed down the phone and began to pinch and massage her nipples. Switching between tonguing her vagina, licking her clit and teasing her ass, Luke could tell that she was most excited about the ass-play.

“Did you send me an email?” he asked.

“I think you’ll be happy.” Candace reached down and pulled her ass cheek to the side to allow him better access.

Luke set out to bring it home. He slid two fingers into her tunnel and stroked her G-spot. He massaged her clit with his thumb and tongued her balloon knot. Candace reached down and held his hair as she pushed her ass onto his tongue.