The Dreaming Ring Pt. 02

Story Info
Luke continues to explore his new dark gift.
7.5k words
4.64
10.7k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

This occurs a few days after Part 1. I continue to explore reluctance, blackmail, domination, and coercion. If these aren't your bag, feel free to skip. Comments and feedback are welcome.

*******

It was a haunting few days after the elicit meeting with Laura. Even with all the great masturbation material, Luke hungered for more. He hurried home from work on Tuesday hoping to catch Dave. He walked the dog down to their house. Seeing that no one was home, Luke looked in their mailbox and took a bill and tucked it away. Around 5:00, Dave pulled into his driveway.

"Hey Dave! You didn't happen to get my electric bill in the mail by mistake, did you?" Luke asked with a concerned look. "I need it for a refinance quote."

"I don't think so but I can ask Kelly," he said as he turned to go.

Fuck. He's hard to pin down.

"What interest rate are you guys locked in at?"

Dave talked for a few minutes about their mortgage situation. Luke noted not to ask simple questions in future attempts for pairing. Once he had what he needed, he bid Dave a good night.

Around eleven that night, Luke woke in bed next to Kelly. She was asleep in a t-shirt, pajama pants and a fuzzy sleep mask. He found Dave's phone and sent a text to Laura.

"Email me here with your new email address."

Then he deleted the text and quietly searched their nightstands. After not finding what he was looking for, he searched the closets. On the top shelf of their walk-in, he found a shoebox. Inside was a pair of wrist restraints, nipple clamps, a cock ring, two vibrators, and astroglide. Perfect.

He crept back out to the bedroom and looked at Kelly. Luke didn't expect a lot since it was a work night. What do I have to lose? He fastened the restraints on her wrist and then lifted it slowly to the bed frame. The second hand was under a pillow, so it was inaccessible.

He climbed behind her into a spooning position. Luke-as-Dave reached his arm around Kelly and cupped her mouth. With his other hand, he placed the vibrator on her pussy. He secured her legs with his leg to limit how much she could squirm.

Kelly jerked awake with a startle from his motion. He heard a muffled yell under his hand. She fought against him for a moment. He whispered 'Shhhhhhhhh' in her ear. She relaxed but continued to squirm. He kept the pressure on her with the vibrator as she moved.

"I'm going to get you wet and then pound you," he whispered in her ear. She finally reached up with her free hand to try to remove his. Luke-as-Dave started to loosen his grasp as he continued to shush her.

"Are you crazy, Dave?" she said with incredulity. She reached for her sleep mask but Luke was able to intercept her hand.

Luke-as-Dave bit at her neck gently and then whispered "If you aren't begging for me to make love in five minutes, I'll let you go," Dave said brusquely. He then pinned her hand to her chest and grabbed her neck gently with that hand. It was a gamble, but Dave and Kelly were the competitive type. They were the reigning neighborhood cornhole champions.

Kelly continued to squirm and resist. But Luke-as-Dave continued to keep the vibrator on her. She could pull her arm free or insist that I stop, Luke thought, wondering which way this would go. Still not sure if he was making good contact, he pushed her chin back and pulled her leg to the side.

After another minute, Kelly stopped resisting and began to softly moan. There's my cue. He let go of her neck and moved his hands down to her pajama pants. With the help of his second hand, he pulled her pajamas and panties down.

"Hold on, Dave--" Kelly began to protest but he brought his hand back up to her neck and chin. He angled it back and placed his open mouth on her neck. She gasped in resignation to his desires.

Luke found the scene exhilarating. He could smell Kelly's body lotion and the musky smell of her excitement. With her panties down, he began to rub his hard cock against her ass and labia.

A few more minutes of grinding and massaging her pussy, Kelly's spare hand was now massaging her breasts. "I'm ready baby, fuck me," Kelly begged.

Luke-as-Dave pulled himself away from his position. When Kelly reached to remove her mask, he again intercepted her hand. He brought it to above her head and fastened it to the other restraint. Kelly gave a wicked smile. He traced her full lips with his finger. As she tried to suck his finger, she had signaled to him that he might get some oral too.

Luke turned on the light to better take in the scene. He had missed seeing Kelly's naked body and full juicy ass. He returned the vibrator to her clit much to her satisfaction. What she didn't know was that he also began to film the encounter. To get better footage, he removed her pajamas and panties all the way.

He brought Dave's considerable cock to Kelly's lips as he worked on her pussy. She greedily worked her full lips around the head of his cock. Dave switched between filming the blowjob and her pussy.

After five more minutes of oral, Luke-as-Dave was ready for the main show. He probed her hungry vagina with his finger and she was more than ready. As he fed his massive cock to her, she moaned in lust and pleasure. "Yeah, baby. Fuck me," she beckoned.

Luke-as-Dave kept his vibrator on her beefy clit as she flexed and wiggled to take him in. He dropped a few drops of astroglide as he worked his way in. After another minute, he was able to give her a full, deep stroke. She gave a sexy rhythmic moan with each pass.

He pounded Kelly for a few minutes as he experimented with the filming. The quality was limited by the lighting and placement but he was happy with it. At the very least, it would help Luke jerk off after his dream.

As Luke felt Dave's orgasm growing nearer, he wished that he could flip her over. The changing of positions would give him a break. He also wanted to film her best view. Instead, he pulled out and turned her on her side.

"Whoa baby. You need to finish," she insisted with ragged breath. "I have to wake up at 5:45 for school."

Luke-as-Dave lifted her leg and straddled her other. He made sure to film her full, jiggly ass before re-inserting his dick. He poured some extra astroglide on his cock.

Once again, Luke pondered the blessing of his new power. Here he was, pounding one of the sexiest women he knew. As he watched his borrowed cock slide in and out of her sexy pussy, he admired her beefy labia gripping him. With just a few short minutes more, he approached inevitability. He signaled his orgasm with a long moan.

Luke leaned Dave back as far as possible to be able to film the ejaculation. He also slid a lubed finger into Kelly's tight butthole. He was still disappointed that he didn't get to fuck her there yet.

Kelly also increased the intensity of her moaning to join him. She feverishly writhed over his twitching cock. Looking through the phone, it would be a great scene. They panted for a minute as his cock went soft. He gave her a loving but firm slap across the ass before pulling out.

"What got into you, baby?" Kelly asked. "You never want to play with the cuffs."

"I thought I would surprise you," Luke offered. "Want me to untie you?"

"Unless you want to eat the cum and get me off," she said in a performative sexy voice.

"I thought you were tired?" He continued filming the cum oozing out of her sexy, trimmed vagina.

Kelly pouted. "Please." She wiggled her hips to emphasize her need.

Luke-as-Dave fired up the vibrator. As he teased it across Kelly's dripping sex, he also fingered her ass. I wonder what her limits for kinkiness are? Not wanting to get too aggressive, he took it slow. Dave would know what she likes and allows. I don't.

Although she had complained about the time, they stayed up for another hour. Kelly begged, moaned, and had a massive clitoral orgasm. She even blew Dave with the promise that he wouldn't cum in her mouth. Luke was happy to finish himself off in her sultry pussy again.

After his second orgasm, he stopped the video and released her. While she was peeing, he started the upload to his drive. Luke didn't envy the day Kelly and Dave would have tomorrow. He fell asleep with Kelly sleeping on his chest and his hand on her ample ass. He woke up well-rested to his alarm at home.

Despite the satisfying fuck the night before with Kelly, Luke was anxious to set up a cadence with Laura. Something about the emotionally charged nature of their meeting excited him. He was certain that she would have seen the text from Dave.

Late that night, his special email account received a message from a new account.

"I had a really great time last time but I'm not sure that I can do it again. I'm sorry."

Luke was disappointed but wasn't going to let this go. She could at least answer some more questions, he reasoned. Luke wrote back.

"Have you at least started fucking Gary again? Send me a picture of your pussy. I miss it. You don't have to show your face."

Two days went by before a response email came.

"I'm sorry. This will be my last message."

Luke was upset. He wanted more of her. He wanted to see that sexually free angel he had seen that day in the park. He wanted poor, dumb Gary to get sex once in a while. I'm not letting this go that easily, he resolved. He wrote back.

"You will write back. You'll answer every question. And you will fight the urge to slip back into a boring sexless life."

Luke attached a photo of her naked in the car and spreading her pussy from the initial batch.

Excitement and guilt wrestled within him. Luke told himself that he wouldn't do this to someone in a happy healthy relationship. Maybe he was fooling himself.

He didn't have to wait that long. The next day he received a message back.

"I can't have sex with him. I feel too badly about cheating on him. I enjoyed our adventure but can't make myself do it again."

Luke saw some promise in her willingness to explain. She was under pressure but she seemed to be honest. He wrote back immediately.

"We're going to start small. If you haven't done so, buy 10 new pairs of sexy panties. Make them interesting colors and styles. You will model and send a picture on each one. I'll pick my favorite and you'll wear it to your daughter's party this weekend. You will make sure that every guy in the neighborhood gets a peek. Consider yourself warned if I don't see pictures tomorrow."

His heart raced with anticipation after he sent it. He imagined what she would do. Luke wished he had a way to watch her deliberate and nudge her towards this new liberation. I'll get you out of the rut.

Around 10PM the next night, he received a message with 6 attachments. The pictures weren't great but she did comply. He made his choice.

"You will wear the pink thong. Make sure to bend over in front of Tony, Luke, Brice, and I during the party. I will email your next assignment tomorrow at 10PM."

The next day, Luke emailed again.

"Your next assignment is to put on the green tanga and masturbate. I want you to rub yourself while you think about your weekend assignment. You will think about how much you enjoy my cock filling you up. You will think about how I can now tell you what to wear. And you will think about how I am going to make you be naughty for our neighbors. You will send me a picture of the panties soaked with your juices and a picture of your fingers in your pussy. You have until 10:30. Work fast."

As Luke patiently awaited her response, he realized how the ring was changing him. Even without using it actively, he was pulling strings. Within 15 minutes, he received an email back with two attachments. Damn, she was horny. The first was the crotch of her new panties pulled down. He could see that she trimmed her bush and shaved around her labia. Beautiful. The crotch of the panties was soaking wet. The second showed her two fingers with the tips in her vagina. He could make out translucent stringy cum between the fingers.

Luke was pleased. He masturbated to the images before he drifted off to sleep. It was clear from her quick delivery that she was turned on and had enjoyed the assignment.

The day of the party arrived. Luke was excited to see what would happen. His wife and kids went over around noon. In usual fashion, Laura and Gary had a nice setup. As the kids ran off to play, the parents hit the beer and white claw coolers. Laura is especially well put together today, he thought. She wore well-cut jeans and a not--too flashy shirt. Her hair and make-up were far beyond what would normally pass for a backyard party.

"Hi Laura, great party. Everything looks perfect as usual," Luke said as they approached. "Where do we put the gifts?"

"Hi guys! Thanks for coming. Right over there," Laura said in her composed, polite fashion.

It felt odd for Luke to have so much familiarity with someone who didn't know him back. It almost made him sad. They went to the beer coolers and grabbed drinks. Luke's wife went to the ladies circle. Luke went with the guys.

Gary was working the grill. The smell of burgers and hotdogs filled the air. After a beer and some random chat, Brice came alive. "She's here!"

Luke turned to see Dave, Kelly and their kids. Kelly looked sexy as always. She had an ass that always looked inviting. When she said hi to him, he felt his cheeks blush. Thank God she doesn't know why, he thought.

A twelve-year-old's birthday party is pretty drab. Even with a slip and slide. But that all changed when Austin Swindon arrived with his girlfriend and two cute friends. Austin was a college sophomore and had grown up in the neighborhood. Most of the Dads, including Luke, had given him fatherly advice over the years. When he made his rounds to greet everyone, Brice imparted some unsolicited extra advice. "Don't ever get married. Just stay in college where the girls all look like that". Brice's sad eyes told him that he meant it.

Austin's girlfriend Sarah was a senior in High School and had also been a babysitter to some of the neighborhood kids. Sarah brought her cock tease friend, Emma, and a new friend, Vicky. All three were eighteen and bound for college in a few weeks. Sarah was a conventional knock-out with an athletic frame, firm breasts, and a gorgeous face.

Emma was the busty redhead. She seemed to be aware of the prying older eyes in a way the other two weren't. A few times at the Swindon pool, she would unhook her top while laying or wear tops that were too skimpy for her generous endowment. She loved to tease. Emma was a peach that had already ripened on the vine. Luke recalled girls like her from his own earlier days. She was so buxom that she would look matronly by her mid twenties. Enjoy them while you can, girl, he thought.

Vicky was a cute Asian girl who, standing next to the other two, would always be chosen last. But she had a beautiful face and shapely bottom. Luke knew that in 20 years, she would easily be prettiest. Her modesty also made her appealing.

The party quickly divided into 3 camps. The first was Laura's daughter and most of the party guests. They were in their teens and followed muscular Austin around. They fawned over him when he took his shirt off and went down the slide. The laughing and squealing could be heard 5 houses away.

The second camp was the neighborhood dads and the teenage boys. This included Luke. They watched and pretended not to watch the college-bound cuties as they showed off their untarnished bodies and tried to get Austin's attention. Luke was pretty sure that he saw tears at the corner of Brice's eyes behind his sunglasses. Of all the characters in their neighborhood, Brice embodied the man who missed his youth.

The third camp was the depressed moms. There might have been a slight chance that Laura, Denise, or Kelly would have donned a bathing suit to do the slip and slide. But the arrival of the young and impossibly fit girls guaranteed that this wouldn't happen. They doubled down on hard seltzers and sat on the porch to sulk.

As things on the slip and slide calmed down, and Emma had her last wardrobe malfunction, it occurred to Luke that he hadn't seen Laura's thong yet. He couldn't think of a way to ask Brice about it. Looking around, he didn't see Laura or Dave. Oh no. He went inside.

He heard a hushed conversation in the mudroom attached to the kitchen. Luke quietly crept over to get a better listen. "I really don't know what you're talking about, Laura," Dave said in a hushed tone.

"Stop playing games with me. You've been emailing me. And the other day in the park!" Laura said with an almost tearful whisper.

She thinks he's playing dumb. Luke smiled. His system had ensured his own safety in this game. However, he didn't want to lose his Manchurian Candidate or blow up anyone's marriage.

"Hey Guys. What's going on?" he asked in an earnest tone, as he turned the corner.

"Nothing," said a surprised Laura, as she turned to see him. "I better get back to the party." She put on a big smile. Luke could see wetness at the corner of her eyes. She hurried past him, leaving Dave and Luke.

"I have no idea what that was about," muttered Dave. He didn't seem to process the optics of the situation.

Good, thought Luke. He really isn't a bright guy.

"Did something happen?" Luke asked quizzically.

"I think Laura might be crazy," Dave said in a rare serious tone. "And I thought Kelly was bad." They both started walking back to the party.

"They all are, man," Luke said as he clasped Dave on the back. "And Terry too."

They now had a line of sight on the slip and slide where they could see their 52-year-old neighbor, Terry, getting up after a slide in a speedo. Terry was Austin's Dad and often the life of the neighborhood party. Luke had averted the crisis but Laura had broken rank. What to do next?, he schemed.

The next day, Luke woke up early and walked over to Gary and Laura's house. They were both outside cleaning up from the party. Despite their protests, Luke pitched in to help. He gathered the chairs from the deck and firepit. Then he helped Laura take down the balloons and other hung decorations. They made small talk. Luke made his bond.

Making sure there was nothing out of the ordinary, he went home. He did some chores around the house and drove his son to a friend's house. A little after noon, he laid down to take a nap. He went to the spare room and locked the door.

Luke woke up as Laura. She was putting clothes into the laundry. Unsure how to proceed, Luke just abandoned the load. Gary was watching the TV in the family room. "I need to run to the store. Want anything?"

"No," he said absently.

Luke-as-Laura remembered to grab her purse before leaving. Driving her car was slightly disorienting but he managed. Fifteen minutes later, Laura pulled into Cupid's Books, the novelty store off the interstate. Luckily for Laura, Sunday afternoon was a slow period. An old man sat behind the counter watching his phone. He looked up with interest and asked if she needed anything. Luke-as-Laura answered, "no thanks."

Luke bought some kinkster-grade restraints, a collar, 3 dildos, a butt plug, 2 vibrators, a sexy mask, and lubricant. The bill came to $237 which went onto her card.

"Mind if I take some sexy pictures here in the store?" Luke-as-Laura asked the cashier.

"Don't mind at all, sweetie," he croaked.

Luke chose a spot between two shelves and dropped Laura's pants. She wasn't even wearing the sexy, new underwear! He took a number of selfies of her bending over naked, pressing sex toys against her ass and vulva, and a few showing her breasts. The old cashier watched in delight.

After Luke pulled up her pants, he drove back to her house. It was exactly as he had left it. Gary was watching the game. Her daughter was at a friend's house. Laura walked upstairs to her room and locked the door. He had to hurry.

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers