The Dreaming Ring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About an hour after locking Laura's door, Luke's alarm went off. He logged into his special gmail and found all of the new content. He set to work with his plan. After another hour of work and a break to pick up his son, Luke sent a bombshell email to Laura.

"I explained the rules plainly and you broke them. You will be given one last chance before I really punish you. When I send you an email, I expect a response within three hours. No exceptions. PS - This is live on the internet. Are you ready for the next video?"

The message also had some pictures from the porn shop and included a link to a new youporn profile called Sexy Elaine. That was her middle name. It contained a newly uploaded video of a faceless woman masturbating in her bedroom. She began by slowly undressing and then pleasuring herself with a vibrator.

Then the woman switched to riding a dildo suctioned to the floor while gagged on another dildo on the wall. The video ended with her taking the wet vaginal dildo out and sucking it. The ending shot was brief but showed a woman wearing a sexy mask. The closing text said "My next video will be maskless."

Luke was certain that no one would accidently find this video and crack the case. But he was sure that this would scare her. He got a response within two hours.

"What the hell is going on? How are you making these? Please don't post more. I'll obey."

Luke wrote back.

"Good. You really won't like my next punishment. Go to the park tomorrow at 7PM. Plan on staying for 2 hours. Bring the bag hidden in your closet. Fail on a single thing and you'll be internet famous."

Mondays were always a drag at work but Luke had his mind on his 7PM meeting. He made careful plans about how he would pull this off. After work, he walked down to meet Dave. He made the bond when he gave him the bill from his mailbox. At 6:45, Luke excused himself to bed for another migraine. He again used the spare room to avoid distractions. He sent an alarm for 9:30PM.

When Luke fell asleep, it was closer to 7:00. As Dave, he told Kelly that he had to run to the car dealership before it closed. He cited something about a recall repair and how they called him at work. Otherwise, she would have to take a half day off work. She told him to hurry.

As he drove to the park, Luke worried about what would happen if Laura wasn't there. He told himself that he would let the whole thing go. The ease by which he was manipulating people was beginning to alarm him.

When he pulled in, he saw her car. Here goes.

He parked next to her. There were some other cars in the lot, so he had to find a quieter location. He rolled down his window.

"Get in. Bring your bag," he said curtly.

Laura complied. When she got in the car, she began to ask, "Where are we--"

"No questions."

They drove to the nearby grade school. It backed to some woods and the parking lot had one way in and out. If no one was there, he had a private place. Luckily for him, it was. He pulled the car around the back.

"How did I get a bag of sex toys into your closet? You bought them the other day," he stated casually.

"But I didn't--"

"Check your credit card."

She quickly opened the app and saw the charge. "How is this--"

"Look at the new folder in your photos app. You took those at the porn store."

A look of terror came across her face when she realized what she was seeing. "Are you some kind of hypnotist!?" she cried out angrily. Tears streamed down her face.

"In a way, yes," Luke-as-Dave said. He reached down to the bag at her feet. Laura flinched as if he might grab her. He looked at her with an incredulous expression.

"I can make you buy things and film sex videos without you knowing. You don't have to worry about resisting, do you?" He chose a calm but commanding tone. He held out the collar. "Put this on. It's to help remind you of who is in control."

Laura drew a deep breath and took the collar. Tears were still rolling down her cheeks. She fastened it to her neck. Her expression began to soften as she realized she had little choice.

Luke watched her with fascination. His theory was showing promise. "Good. Now take off your pants. I want to see your panties."

Laura meekly obliged. She wore a gray lacy pair of boyshorts. The tears stopped flowing.

"Take off your bra and shirt too." She complied. Her nipples were aroused. "Good. Now take the vibrator and start pleasing yourself. This is a game. You have to repeat whatever I say." He reached over and massaged her left breast. Laura fished the vibrator out of the bag and switched it on. She obediently placed it on her vulva.

Luke-as-Dave took off his pants in anticipation of the need. He started. "I secretly like being told what to do." She closed her eyes and repeated. "When I have to control everything, I don't feel sexy." She wrinkled her brow a bit as she repeated. "I'm lucky to have someone to help me focus my desires." She repeated. Luke threw in some sexy statements too. Then he moved back to his aim. "I'm lucky to have someone to control me."

Luke could see from her body language that she was getting stimulated. He wasn't sure if it was from the vibrator or his experiment. He had never been able to get his wife into dirty talk. She tended to clam up once she was aroused. Luke-as-Dave pinched her nipple as she delayed in her repeat.

"I'm lucky to have you to control me," she spat out in a mix of pain and lust. The vibrator was placed firmly on her clit as she ground into it.

He continued. "I want to be used for my master's pleasure." She repeated. "I want my master to use me however he wants." She repeated up to the 'use me' but then faltered. He grasped her nipple again. Laura got it out. Her chest was now heaving.

Luke now repositioned Dave and took the vibrator from her hand. He could tell that she was now fully aroused and wanted to use that impulse.

He leaned closer and whispered, "I wanted to be sexy for my neighbors and please my master but I was a coward." She frowned and delayed. But when she felt his grip on her nipple tighten, she obliged. "I'm going to do whatever my master wants." He now started easing off her clit with the vibrator. She slid forward in the seat to keep the pressure on as she repeated him earnestly.

"I will fuck or suck whoever my master pleases," he whispered. Her facial expression got sour, showing her clear revulsion. At the same time, she began to massage her clit frantically with hand. "Ahh ahh ahh," Luke-as-Dave said, scolding her. "No touch. Just the vibrator."

He removed the vibrator and felt her panties. They were now wet to his satisfaction. He got out of the car and went to the more spacious backseat. He told her to take off her panties and come back.

As gracefully as one can climb over a console, Laura did it. Her beautiful sculpted legs and toned abdomen were soon over him. His rock-hard cock was pressing against her neatly trimmed vulva. "You did a nice job grooming your pussy. Was it because you had hoped I would fuck you?" Luke-as-Dave asked with their faces just inches apart. He could smell faint lavender body lotion.

Laura, who always seems to be in avoidance mode, was especially demure in this situation. She looked away in embarrassment.

"Look at me, slut" Luke-as-Dave grabbed the ring at the front of her slave collar and pulled it gently. Laura looked directly into his eyes. He could see shame and lust. It was intoxicating. He pushed the first inch of his cock into her tight, aching tunnel. She moaned with a sexy open mouth but she kept his stare. He held the vibrator in his fist that was wrapped around his penis. Laura could grind but was unable to slide any lower onto him.

"I will fuck or suck whoever my master pleases," he said firmly as he looked into her eyes. Luke could see temptation play across her face. Her eyes flashed with lust. Laura was thrusting her hips forward and grinding his cock. She wanted more. He knew that, for Laura, repeating the words was like admitting she was a bad person. This is her thing. A lifetime of trying to appear perfect has made her want to be bad. He gave her a few more seconds but she didn't repeat.

"Maybe I'll use my powers to make you blow a stranger," he said looking deeply into her hazel eyes. He reached down and massaged her breast.

Her eyes flashed again and a wicked smile crossed her lips. She pulled forward onto the vibrator head for a moment and did a sexy exhale. Luke could see the conflict within her as she wanted to admit her dark desires. Her expression began to creep back to shame and disgust.

"I can make you sleep with two men at once," he offered with a slight thrust of his cock.

"Oh God, yes!" Laura blurted before giving Dave a lusty kiss. She frantically bounced her dripping pussy on his cock, demanding the next inch. She also grabbed his hand and guided it back to her neck. He allowed her to have a little more of his cock. She moaned as she kissed him.

Luke was once again taken aback by Laura's incongruous sexual desires. No wonder she wants to live a sexless life. She can't get what excites her. He kissed her deeply for a moment before gently pushing her back by her neck.

"Say it. I want you to make me fuck."

"I want you to make me fuck," she blurted as she ground down on him wildly. In that moment, Luke was smitten with her beauty. Seeing her eyes and face with matching lusty expressions made his heart skip a beat.

"Good girl," he said lovingly as he let her have another inch of his considerable cock.

Laura's eyes burned with satisfaction as she began to feel his cock get deeper into her aching sex. She twisted and shifted to both get contact with the vibrator and feel his cock all over her tunnel.

"Say 'I want to be blindfolded and tied up. Then I want a stranger to finger me and make me suck his dick'," Luke-as-Dave commanded. "Look into my eyes. I want to see how much it turns you on."

She looked into his eyes again and repeated the lines. Luke could see the genuine wantonness as it pushed away the shame that had been acculturated into her. He put his thumb on her neck gently for a moment before turning her head to the side. Then he reached down and nibbled on her long, erect nipples. She massaged her neglected breast with one hand while her other stabilized her.

Luke knew that she didn't really want to do these things. At least, not yet. He was satisfied with her admitting that the ideas turned her on. Laura was clearly enjoying that she was forced to contemplate them. Him forcing her to vocalize the desires was perhaps a baby step to taking more charge of her desires.

"If you want the rest of my dick, you have to tell me about your fantasy of fucking while Gary is cutting the grass." He turned her back to face him.

Laura's breath was already ragged as she ground up and down on him. He knew she was getting close.

"I would have the window open so we could hear the mower running," she gasped out as she ground back and forth. "I would put on my sexiest panties."

Luke gave her another inch. Her eyes showed a moment of rapture as he climbed deeper inside of her. He took a moment to admire her athletic, mature body before returning to her eyes.

"And?"

"I would give you a long, slow blowjob."

"Oh yeah? On the bed?"

"Yes." Laura closed her eyes for a moment as she rolled up and down over Dave's rock-hard cock.

"What else would you let me do to you?" Luke adjusted his grip on her neck gently to remind her it was there.

"Whatever you want," she said coyly. Laura pinched each nipple with anticipation.

"Would you want me to cum in your pussy or in your mouth?"

"My pussy," she moaned as she pounded up and down. It was getting tough for Luke to keep Dave's grip on the vibrator with her athleticism. He gave her a little more. This was the last stop before removing his hand. "Yes. Yes," she purred.

Dave's cock ached to be able to fuck her with abandon. Luke was barely able to get the words out. He wanted her. "Do you want it slow with cuddling? Or do you want me to throw you down and fuck you as hard as I want?"

"I want you to fuck me hard," Laura called as she pushed herself forward to kiss him. Luke removed Dave's hand, giving her access to the last few inches. The full grip of her soaking wet pussy felt incredible. Laura moaned into his mouth as his massive dick explored her long-neglected womb. She grabbed the back of his head to stabilize herself as she pounded up and down.

Luke-as-Dave reached down and grabbed her fantastic ass to be able to control how hard she was pounding. He effortlessly slammed her toned body up and down, assisted by her strong dancer's legs. He could also feel her juices running down his cock and balls onto Dave's backseat.

"Aww, aww, aww," she whined with the pain and pleasure of each bounce. Luke was fairly certain that Laura and Dave would both be sore tomorrow.

Luke was so turned on that he was sure that he could cum and keep going. When he looked into her beautiful light eyes, he only saw passion. There was no fear or regret. He knew his orgasm was getting close. The expression on her face told him everything he needed to know about where he should ejaculate. I'll still give her an out, he thought.

"Do you want to feel me explode inside you?" he asked as he grabbed her throat again.

She stared into his eyes and nodded.

"Are you ready for it?"

Laura gripped his hand around her neck and yelled "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" and she launched into an incredible orgasm. Dave felt more of her wetness dripping down onto him.

With one hand on her neck, he reached his other hand around to her ass. To accelerate his own orgasm, he probed her asshole with his finger. Her moaning had started to quiet down. But the intrusion brought back a wave of intensity. As he started to thrust up to meet her hopping, he could feel her constricting against his finger.

Luke took it all in through his surrogate body. The excitement and sensations overwhelmed him. The quivering of her ass on his finger, her vaginal contractions, the look of pure bliss on her face won him. Luke-as-Dave let out a loud moan and thrust his cock into her as he released his load.

Laura collapsed onto him and continued to massage and caress his twitching cock with her hungry tunnel. Despite the domination motif, he felt an incredible pull towards her. Feelings of intimacy and tenderness washed over him. He pulled her in for a kiss. They caressed romantically for a few minutes as the sensations subsided.

"That was the best sex of my life," Laura offered as she pulled off his massive flaccid cock. Her chest was still flushed from the orgasm. As she sat back on the seat next to him, she stroked her tender labia. She would occasionally wet her finger on the cum that slowly oozed from her. "Why does it feel so good to be bad," she asked rhetorically.

"You're a sexy creature, Laura. You deserve to have the kind of sex that excites you." Luke-as-Dave said warmly. He didn't want the uptight, fake Laura to return. He knew she would.

"As soon as I get back home, I'm going to get nervous and stressed out again," she said with candor. "I don't want to worry about getting caught all the time."

"I'm trying to help you, Laura," he said sincerely, placing his hand on her leg. "And I enjoy ravaging you."

"What now then?" She asked impartially.

"Here's my proposal, Laura. You follow my directions. Follow them exactly. Over the next month, we'll get together like this three more times. And that's it!" Luke-as-Dave said with a bit of zeal. "After that, I'll leave 100% of this relationship to you."

Laura seems somewhat confused. "Just three times?"

"Of meeting up like this. I'll ask you to send me pictures or do sexy things like my request for the party. And you should find a way to start having sex with Gary again," he added, "to be fair."

"I'm just not attracted to him that way. And he doesn't want me as much as you do," she said with a slight tone of frustration.

"I think I can help with that," Luke-as-Dave said with a wicked smile, moving his hand up her leg slowly.

She looked down at his hand and started to protest. Luke could tell that she was still invigorated from their sex. He quickly reached up and grabbed her collar ring with the other hand. She opened her mouth and gave a sexy gasp.

"Quiet," he said as he reached for the vibrator. He switched it on and applied it to her swollen clit. Laura writhed with pleasure. "Play with your breasts for me."

Luke-as-Dave played with her for several more minutes. They engaged in more dirty talk until she came again. By that time, Dave's cock was ready for round two. Laura gave him a blowjob but he drew it short.

"You can finish me later, my little sex doll" he said as he pulled her away.

Laura seemed hurt by the gesture. How quickly things can change, he thought. When he reminded her that they had to get back, her demeanor changed. They got dressed and he drove her to her car. The lot was again abandoned.

Luke felt the tension as they said their goodbyes. Unlike the last time, they didn't have a story to work out. He knew that Laura had questions and uncertainty about all of this. While he felt bad about that extra stress, he knew he couldn't yet let her go. She didn't engage him and he didn't offer anything.

"I enjoyed today too," Luke-as-Dave offered. "It was incredible." He could see the last spasms of lust on her beautiful face as she took it in. It was back to normal life for them both. "I will take a raincheck for that blowjob."

Laura lingered for a moment and seemed like she wanted to kiss or exchange some kind of gesture. They had shared unbelievable intimacy. Instead, she gave him a beautiful smile before getting out of the car.

As they pulled out of the lot, she went left and he went right. Luke went to the automotive store for some upholstery cleaner. He couldn't leave that mess without some unwanted questions. By the time it was clean enough to not be incriminating, it was very close to when his alarm was due. Rather than going into Dave's house, he waited in the driveway. I wonder what Dave thinks when he returns? A moment later he was in his spare room with his phone alarm going off.

Luke hurried to complete his plan. In ten more minutes, it was done. He watched a little TV with his wife and was in bed by 10:30. He hadn't had the chance to relieve himself after the incredible encounter. He had all the excitement of an amazing encounter with none of the sexual release.

Not long after, he woke up still horny. He looked over at Laura sleeping peacefully. Luke-as-Gary crept into the bathroom and did a quick wash and some manscaping. Gary didn't have the athletic body or huge cock that Dave had. He was doughier and slightly smaller than Luke. Gary did have a teddy bear like charm that made him fun to hang out with. I can make this work.

He crept into Laura's closet to look for her sex toys. She had kept them in the same hiding spot that Luke had chosen. Lastly, he closed and locked the bedroom door.

"Laura, wake up," he said as he gently nudged her.

"What is it? Is it Tiffany?" Laura shot up.

"No. Everything is fine." Luke-as-Gary pulled the covers off of her. "I'm here for my blowjob raincheck. Put this on, my little sex doll." He held out the collar from her bag. Luke carefully used the same pet name he had chosen from their encounter earlier.

Laura sat in stunned disbelief for 5 seconds. Finally, she was able to form words. "But how--"

"Now," Luke-as-Gary ordered calmly as he moved the collar closer to her face.

He stripped down and made himself comfortable at the end of the bed as Laura obediently disrobed and fastened the collar.

She got on her knees and obediently took his hard cock into her mouth. Luke grabbed her collar and said, "I told you I had a plan."