The Dreaming Ring Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

He couldn't make out her hazel eyes in the dim light but her expression seemed to be a mix of lust and subservience. She was able to take most of his length. She went forward and back for two minutes minutes. "Lick Gary's balls," he ordered. "When was the last time you blew him?" Luke made a conscious choice to refer to Gary in the third person.

"Years," she said lustily as she began to work her way back up his shaft. Once back into her warm mouth, in just a few minutes, he could feel the orgasm looming near. Jesus. This guy has a loaded gun.

"Get ready to swallow cum, my sexy whore," Luke-as-Gary said as he squeezed her nipple and gagged her with his cock. She moaned with obedience as she took him in and out. He let out a loud moan as he unloaded into her beautiful mouth. She gasped and gagged as the cum filled her mouth. "Good girl. Swallow it," he said adoringly. He let her take a gasp or two before ordered her to take his cock back into her mouth.

Lifting her chin, he stared into her beautiful eyes. Gary's cock was still gently twitching in her mouth. "You didn't think I was really Dave, did you?"

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers