The Dreaming Ring Pt. 03

Story Info
Luke makes a gamble and uses his gift on his wife.
7.8k words
4.65
6.8k
10
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

This is the third installment of my stories about the Dreaming Ring. While the first two are a different take on reluctance/control, this one is also about a character seducing his wife through a hijacked body. Still plenty of scheming. Feedback is always welcomed. Enjoy!

*****

Life had turned upside down for Luke since receiving his uncle's ring, the dreaming ring. In some ways, his waking life was the sleeping life. He enjoyed his time with his family and received some fulfillment from work. But it was when he went to sleep that he felt most alive.

He borrowed his neighbor's bodies a few times per week, living out sexual fantasies through them. He had established a routine, almost unexpectedly. He hijacked bodies around bedtime where the hosts wouldn't know what happened. It was lost time. They would think they fell asleep early or had a bad night of rest. He did sometimes take them in the early evening for special occasions, like fucking Laura in the park. Once a week, he would pick a new person to experiment with. Luke was always looking for more. He wanted real release for himself as well.

On a Thursday night, Luke went to visit Laura as Gary. It was about a month since his revelation to her that he could control Gary and that Dave was also his thrall. Despite how strange that news had been, she had taken it in stride. Laura was now obeying him without coercion and even enjoyed the arrangement.

"Put your collar on," he ordered as he disrobed.

Gary is losing weight, he noticed. Gary had a new reason to care about his looks.

Laura meekly obeyed and then fell to her knees in front of him. There was a glimmer of enthusiasm in her eye that she was suppressing to play her part. Luke was already turned on.

"Have you rewarded Gary for sharing you with me?" Luke enjoyed making Laura talk dirty. She still struggled with it but it was increasing her eroticism.

"Yes, master." Laura had chosen the name for him since he wouldn't tell her his true name.

Luke-as-Gary reached down and seized her nipple. She did a sexy shudder.

"I gave him a blowjob on Sunday." Laura blushed.

"Good girl. Did he enjoy it?" he said warmly.

"Yes. He was happy all week."

For some strange reason, this pleased Luke. Maybe it was simply that it made him feel less shitty for fucking his neighbor's wife. This way sexless Gary got something out of the arrangement too. He ran his finger up her chest and neck to her chin. Then he lifted her chin to meet her pretty hazel eyes. "Go get your box."

As she turned, he admired her full ass and toned thighs. Laura wasn't buxom but she did have an aging gymnast's body. When she returned, he laid down on the bed. He instructed her to lay by him in a sixty-nine position.

"You can tell me about your blowjob to Gary as you give me one." He fired up a vibrator and began to tease her.

Luke drew out details about her fairly simple blowjob. Her description wasn't as important to him as much as her revealing what she was thinking about and how she was compartmentalizing the encounters. It was a complicated web of attraction. After fifteen minutes, Luke was so turned on that he grabbed her collar and held her onto his cock. He buried his tongue in her pussy and shot a load into her mouth. She dutifully nursed every drop and swallowed it. When she caught her breath, he asked her what she hoped would happen next.

Her pussy glistening as she described how she wanted to be held down and ravaged. Luke allowed her to get close to orgasm but held back. He wanted her to have a more intense explosion. As the juices ran down her leg onto the sheets, she rocked and panted for her release. After about fifteen minutes of teasing her, he instructed her to start fellating him again. He let her go until he was ready again.

Now is the time. "I have a surprise for you," he teased as he touched her clit for a second with the vibrator and then eased off. "On Tuesday, I'm going to appear to you as a new person. You'll get to suck a brand new dick." My real dick. Though you won't know that. Not waiting for her response, he inserted two fingers into her vagina and placed the vibrator onto her clit. In under a minute, she had a loud, convulsing orgasm. When she was coming down, he drove Gary's cock into her. She wrapped her athletic legs around him and kissed him.

"Fuck me, master." She guided his hand up to the ring on her collar.

Luke exercised Gary's chubby body for ten minutes until he was winded. Then Laura climbed onto him and rode him like a rodeo star. Each session with Laura was getting more passionate. Her hot wetness felt better each time too. After twenty more minutes of spirited fucking, he released his second load into her. He clapped her gorgeous ass to climb off.

Laura laid across him. "How will I know it's you when we meet" She was curious about their next encounter.

"I'll walk up to your car and tell you to put your collar on. Who else would do that?"

Luke could tell it wasn't the answer she wanted but that was the game. Laura had accepted the fact she didn't need to know who "he" was. It was the nature of their relationship. He dominated her in both Gary and Dave's bodies with the same consciousness. She had been so turned on that she was even having sex with Gary again on her own.

Luke had set the stage for being able to have sex himself. He would finally get the experience personally. However, it still presented real risks if he was caught. These were risks that he didn't experience through host bodies. He would finally have skin in the game.

As Laura drifted off to sleep on him, Luke thought about the strange situation he found himself in. What had surprised him the most about his adventures with Laura was how the forced intrusion into her sexless life had reignited her desire. In the span of just a month, she had gone from being a frigid, unhappy person to fucking like a teenager. Seeing her walking around the neighbor was a stark change. She radiated fulfillment. He overheard his wife talking to Brice's wife, Joyce, about it. Even Gary was happier.

Before drifting to sleep and returning to his body, Luke wondered if he could use the ring to reignite the spark in his marital bed. His wife of 17 years, Candace, was a dutiful wife and mother. But the years had taken their toll on the excitement of their sex life. Once or twice a year they had sex that was truly fun. Otherwise, it was fairly rote and dispassionate. She took good care of herself and was otherwise a great partner.

When Luke woke in his own body with the usual raging hard-on, he thought of a way. He waited until he wife got out of the shower.

"Hey baby, how about an impromptu date night tonight? I'll arrange a sitter," Luke implored.

"That sounds nice. Can we do Medici's?" Candace asked with a growing enthusiasm. She brushed her long dark brown hair while getting ready for work.

"Of course."

Later that day, Luke made all the arrangements. Medici's was located downtown. Without telling Candace, he booked the hotel nearby. He arranged for a sitter for his kids.

Luke pondered exactly how to make his move. Luke and Candace had tried a number of sexual explorations over the years. Sometimes she enjoyed being held down or a swat on the ass, but domination wasn't her thing.

The evening came and they drove downtown. Candace had chosen a moderately sexy dress. It showed her long legs just above the knee. There was a tasteful amount of chest and back. It was blue which drew out her sparking blue eyes. When they arrived at the restaurant, Luke paid special attention to Candace and who her eyes lingered on. They started with cocktails at the bar. There were two bartenders, a cute brunette and a tall, vampiric-looking thirty year old with sleeves rolled up to show extensive hipster tattoos. Luke was disappointed to have a female server over dinner. None of the other servers or men that delivered things to the table caught her stare. After a bottle of wine and a delicious meal, he suggested that they grab a last drink at the bar.

Candace was now 'Cool Candy' and much of her uptightness had gone away. As they sipped their drinks, Luke really studied her. Who would you bang, dear? When he was sure that she was checking out the bartender, he made the bond with him.

"As part of our surprise night out, I booked us a room at the Marriott," Luke offered.

"What about the kids? I didn't bring any pajamas." Boring Candy came out for a second.

"I made all the arrangements. I even threw toothbrushes in the car. "

Her concern melted away. "Awww, thanks, baby!" She kissed him, slipping him a tiny amount of tongue.

Luke paid up and they walked a block to the hotel. When they got to the room, Candace got a little frisky. Luke kissed her and indulged in some light petting. Then he backed off.

"Let's get one more nightcap from the bar," he proposed.

"I don't need a nightcap. Let's stay in," she said with a teasing smile. She lowered a strap and pulled down the front of her dress.

"Come on, party pooper," he said as he turned. He opened the door. When he looked back, she had an annoyed look on her face. She fixed her dress and followed.

At the elevators, Luke popped a melatonin and sleep tablet. I probably should have tested this first.

They settled at the hotel bar. Luke ordered a moderately priced bottle of sparkling wine. It was Candace's drink of choice, which lifted her mood. I need her drunk. As they sat alone at the bar, she was getting increasingly flirty. She suggested taking the bottle back to the room to finish. If only she was this fun more often, he thought.

"I have to run to the room. I'll be right back."

"Are you sure you don't want me to come?"

"Yeah. I'll be right back. Bathroom visit." Luke could see the growing frustration on her face. She wasn't used to being rejected.

Luke hurried to the front desk and got the keys to his second room. Once he arrived, he sent a text to Candace.

"My stomach is hurting. Be down in 15. Don't come back. Smells awful."

Luke then placed his original keycard and phone in the cushions of a couch by the elevator. He returned to the room and laid down to sleep. Thanks to the pill, the alcohol, and his practice, he was asleep in ten minutes.

Luke opened his eyes as the bartender. As luck would have it, he was still in the restaurant slicing limes. Without saying anything to his coworkers, he left and went to the hotel.

Checking his wallet, his name was Ben.

Luke-as-Ben rushed upstairs to retrieve the phone and card. It had been 20 minutes since Luke left. He walked down to the lobby and sent another text.

"I'm going to call it a night. Please enjoy the champagne. Don't waste it. It was expensive."

Candance never wastes good alcohol.

He proceeded to the bar and watched with amusement as she checked her phone. Candace let out a loud sigh.

"Bartender, can you close me out? And can I take a glass to my room?"

"I'll take a drink," Luke-as-Ben said as he approached.

Candace turned with a startled look. Then her face flushed with recognition.

"Oh. Hi. You're the bartender from Medici," she said with a suppressed enthusiasm.

"Ben," he reached out a hand to shake.

She shook his hand. "Candace."

Luke-as-Ben motioned to the bartender that he was ready to order. "Where's your date?"

A look of annoyance flashed on her face. "My husband wasn't feeling well so he went to bed. I was about to-"

"I'll have a drink with you," he offered. The bartender approached, "Bourbon, please."

Luke could see conflict on her face. Candace was simultaneously wrestling with disappointment and resentment. If I can get her to have one more drink, this might work. He saw the tells on her face that she was about to make another excuse to leave.

"You're all dressed up. You have great wine. Might as well have a drink, right?" The bartender delivered the bourbon. He picked it up. "Unless you need to go hold a wet washcloth to your husband's head or something?" he said in an amusing tone.

His forwardness halted her for a moment. Then she thought about it and decided to stay. It was the part about the wet towel. It stoked her resentment, he thought.

"OK. One drink."

Luke-as-Ben smiled and topped off her glass of sparkling wine. "Here you go. I'll do some bartending for free."

Over the next twenty minutes, they conversed on a number of topics. Luke drew inspiration from the movie Groundhog Day as he managed to guess that Candace was from Delaware, where she went to school, and that she must have been a swimmer. Despite their age difference, he even liked some of the same music. He guessed some of her favorite songs. With all of those boosters, Candace's body language swung to comfort and full flirtation mode. When asked about Ben, Luke made things up. He had a fine carpentry business and sold it. He built his own two-story log cabin. He volunteered at the humane society. She twirled her hair and made drunken flirty eye contact with him.

When she ran to the bathroom, he topped off her glass and ordered another bourbon. Candace returned with freshened make-up and a slight stagger from the drink.

"You must be dating someone," she cooed as she put her hand on his arm. Green light

"No. I broke up with my girlfriend of three years. It happened last month," he said in a forlorn manner.

"Oh no, what happened?" Candace showed genuine concern.

"I really wanted kids and she didn't." Luke-as-Ben covered his face for a moment before resuming a sensitive, hurt expression.

Candace melted. Luke-as-Ben leaned in slightly. She put her hand on his shoulder. "That's so sweet. You'll find someone", she said in an empathetic tone.

"It's my fault. I only date older women. It puts a lot of pressure on them. And she was a knock-out like you." He again pretended to dry tears at the corner of his eyes. "I should find someone in their twenties. I just want a woman who knows who she is, is strong, a good mother, and still looks young and foxy, like you."

Rapture tore across Candy's face. Her chest heaved. Her eyes wandered to his lips. Her hand that had remained on his shoulder was now exploring his muscles.

If I kiss her now, it can only go so far. She'll also worry about being seen.

"Let's finish our drinks and get you home," he said stoically. He gently clapped his hand on her mid thigh and gave it a soft squeeze. Her mouth opened slightly and her cheeks flushed. Whether she intended to do it or not, she even parted her legs slightly. He quickly turned and picked up the drinks. He handed her the half glass of champagne. "Cheers!"

Candace looked at him longingly while she drank the last sip. He stood up. When she followed, she stumbled slightly. Ben placed his arm around her to brace her. She placed her hand on his side. He could feel her hands move up and down Ben's taunt midsection.

"I better walk you to the elevator, make sure you don't take a fall," he offered. If I said room, she might have thought it was too improper. The elevator sounded more reasonable. He offered his arm. She took it with a warm smile.

Luke-as-Ben grabbed the one-third full champagne bottle and led her to the elevators.

They got in. "What floor?"

"Seven," she slurred as she leaned back against the wall of the elevator car. She stumbled slightly. He thought that she was trying to strike a sexy pose but then lost her balance. She didn't try to say goodbye, be observed.

Once the door closed, he leaned against the opposite wall coolly. Luke admired the beauty of his wife. It was little moments like this--which were increasingly few--where he saw the woman he had fallen in love with. He admired her as a mom. She was a good earner. But this was who he decided to spend his life with almost twenty years before. This sexy woman with the long flowing dark hair and half goofy, half sweet smile.

"You have really beautiful eyes, Candace. Your husband is a lucky man. I bet that was the first thing that drew him to you."

She blushed deeply and smiled. As she was preparing to say something back, the elevator doors opened to the 7th floor.

"I'll get you as far as your door but I don't want your husband to wake up and punch me," he quipped in a disarming way. He offered his arm again. "What room?"

Luke knew exactly what room they were in. She took his arm and stumbled onto the hallway.

"725"

As they walked down the hall, he quietly placed the bottle on a table. They reached her door.

Outside the door, he spun her around to look at him. She stared back with half bleary, half lusty eyes. He pulled closer and whispered, "I really enjoyed getting to know you tonight. Thanks for taking pity on a sad, lonely guy and having a drink with him." She smiled a heartfelt smile. "I hope the rest of your night is more exciting." Candace's face lit up with a succession of emotions from lust to sadness to romance.

As she stared at his lips and stumbled for words, Luke turned his head to the side and pulled her in for a hug. He knew that if his head was turned, she would read it as an embrace. He still wasn't sure what she would do if he tried to kiss her. As they hugged, he could feel her breasts heaving against him, her breathing was quick.

He turned his head and whispered inches from her ear, "go in there and have an incredible time. Your husband is the luckiest man in the world tonight."

He could feel Candace tremble in his arms at the compliment and proximity. It had been 20 years since another man had said something like that to her. Before she could respond, he pulled back from the hug. As he let go, he slid his hands down her back and briefly rested on the top of her ass.

Candace continued to look at him lustily as he turned to go. He could feel her eyes on his back as he walked to the elevator. After a good five seconds of silence, he heard her retrieve the keycard from her purse. A moment later, the door clicked open.

A dark room greeted Candace. She stepped inside and turned the bathroom light on. Gazing into the mirror, she admired her aging body. She was teeming with sexual energy. She thought about Ben's sexy comments and how good it felt to be admired. Before stepping into the room to find her husband, she fixed her hair and gave herself a sexy smile.

"Baby, I want you to wake up and fuck me," she called as she walked into the main room. She flicked on the light to find an empty room. A wave of shock rocked her. She went back to the bathroom and got her phone. She sent Luke a text.

"Where the hell are you?"

Candace sat down worried. She felt tears rolling down her cheeks. Twenty seconds later, a text came back.

"I wasn't really feeling it tonight. I went home. I hope you have a good evening. Get some sleep. I'll be back to pick you up around 10. Maybe we can get breakfast."

Candance let out a shriek of frustration and sat on the bed. She opened the Uber app to look for a car. A knock sounded on the door. Thinking that it was a prank by Luke, she opened the door without looking. Ben was standing there with the bottle of champagne.

"I forgot to give you this." He held out the bottle. Seeing the tears running down her cheeks, he asked, "what's wrong?" in a soothing tone.

"My husband fucking ditched me. He went home," she said as she broke down crying.

"On no. Come here," Luke-as-Ben pushed his way into the room and pulled her into a hug. Rather than resist him, she put her head on his shoulder and cried.

As he soothed her, he maneuvered further into the room. The door closed behind them. He rubbed her back and offered, "it's going to be ok. Shhhh."

As he soothed her, he pulled back her hair and began to nuzzle her neck. Her crying slowed to sobs. She nuzzled him back. Then he started kissing her neck. Within minutes they were in a full romantic embrace with bodies pressed together.

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers