The Dreaming Ring Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers

Perhaps it was Ben's reaction to the encounter but excitement tore through Luke. His heart fluttered in the same way it had with all of his new adventures with Laura or Kelly. It surprised him in the moment. Candance's hands began to wander over Ben's body. Over several minutes he gently maneuvered them to the bed. He also managed to unbutton his shirt to reveal his tall, tattooed body. Candace sat on the bed and took him in with lusty eyes. She ran her hands over his tight abs and looked up at him. She was out of breath and clearly debating her next move.

"God, you're sexy." Luke-as-Ben loomed over her as she leaned back onto the bed. He climbed over her and began to kiss her with more assertiveness. Candace likes a man in charge. As they kissed, her hands continued to wander over him. It was a strange sensation to Luke for her to be so curious. He began to feel her breasts. She moaned with approval and upped the ante by bringing her legs up around him. As her dress slid down, she ground against his bulge. I have to make my move here soon. Luke knew that Candace was a worrier and had apprehension for her aging body. Despite being in great shape for her age, she would never live up to her 20 year old self image.

"I have to pee," Candace said drunkenly in a moment where he was kissing her neck. He rolled off her. She smiled as she pulled her dress back down and tried to compose herself before stepping into the bathroom. Luke struck Ben into a sexy pose until the bathroom door was closed. Then, he shot up and looked for a place to hide his phone to capture the encounter. He turned on the video. As he was about to place it behind the TV, he received a text from Candace.

"Sorry you're not feeling well. I'm turning early too. See you tomorrow." He noted the typo.

That little minx. She's covering her tracks. He heard the water running so he placed the phone and removed his pants. He checked out Ben's naked body in the mirror. Not bad.

He returned to his manly pose. Candace came out with her dress unzipped and a devilish look on her face. After the text, he had no doubt that she was going to fuck him. Luke-as-Ben scooted forward on the bed to rise to meet her. To Luke's surprise, she pulled him in for a short kiss before pushing him back. With his legs over the edge, she pulled down his boxers to expose his throbbing cock. Luke's wife of seventeen years ran her hands down Ben's body and fell to her knees. She proceeded to plunge the hard dick into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, baby," he cheered as she proceeded to passionately lick up and down his shaft. She pulled out all of the tricks for him. Luke was lucky to get oral sex once a year. He couldn't remember the last time she blew him with this much enthusiasm. She continued to feel his toned stomach as she worked the large throbbing member in and out of her mouth.

Luke looked over at the mirror and felt an unexpected pang of jealousy as he watched his wife giving a strange younger man a passionate blowjob. At the same time that he felt envy, he also felt a unique exhilaration. It was a sensation he had never felt before. It was a bit like the pride he had when he caught another man checking her out. Candace had a passion and lust that he could only vaguely remember from his early days of dating. This was his dark-haired beauty that gave him three blowjobs in one day. This was the girl that would let him fuck her on hikes and gave him hand jobs in traffic.

After five minutes of spirited sucking, including some gagging, Candace climbed over him. Luke figured that she was getting tired and wanted to kiss again. She pulled down her dress to expose her breasts--which he happily embraced like old friends. Instead of kissing him, she proceeded to guide Ben's throbbing cock into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh God, you feel so good," Luke said without even thinking about it. He couldn't remember the last time she was this wet. Most of their sex was with lubricant. She must have taken her panties off in the bathroom, he thought as she proceeded to slowly work his girth into her. He sat up enough to kiss her and tease her breasts. She purred and nuzzled his hair for minutes before she pushed him back down. She had a devilish look on her face as she began to bounce up and down on his throbbing cock with a reckless abandon.

"Your cock feels so good," she gasped.

He again turned to look in the mirror and felt a palpable wave of excitement. Luke had set out to try to transform his wife in the same way that he had changed Laura. And if that wasn't possible, he would use the encounter as a get-out-of-jail-free card. But seeing his wife in the throes of passion with another man and also being that man, filled him with a newfound feeling for her. He knew that he would want to do this again. And again. And again.

As he watched Candace's dark hair race down her naked back and her C-cups hopping up and down over the edge of her dress, he let out a loud groan. The orgasm was incredible. Candace lowered down and kissed him passionately as she slowly, lovingly drew every drop of cum out of him with her love tunnel. After Ben's cock was done spasming, she rolled off him. She guided his hand to her cum-stained vulva and continued to kiss him.

Candace purred and squirmed with excitement as they continued. Luke knew exactly how she liked to get off. Wanting to push the envelope, he did something that she would never allow. From early into the marriage, Candace made it clear that she wouldn't do anal sex. It was never a thing for her. However, every so often, Luke would slip his finger onto her button. She would moan harder and even rub against him until she noticed it. Then she would tell him to stop. After a few minutes of kissing and fingering, he reached down with his second hand and started dancing across her butthole. Candace moaned in approval and even nibbled at his ear.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned as he felt her ass quivering under his touch. "Keep doing that."

What the hell?!? "Do you like that?" he asked as he moved to play with her nipples.

Candace responded by lifting up and down on his fingers. "Oh, yeah. Yes."

With one hand on her clit and the other teasing her anus, it was only a matter of time. She was rocked with an intense, screaming orgasm. Luke felt another wave of jealousy. This was the most excited and vocal he could recall ever seeing her. It was the enthusiasm of her 23 year-old self but with the sexiness of a woman who knew who she was. He pushed down the feeling with some self validation that he was the one who granted it to her. But he still felt a little wounded.

As they laid together in the afterglow, he began to think about how he would end this. Luke couldn't leave a stranger in bed with his wife. He would have no memory of the events. The guy could be a serial killer for all he knew. No matter what, I can't fall asleep, he reminded himself.

"Want to go play in the shower?" Candace asked coyly. She ran her finger across her flushed chest.

Luke was taken aback. She was still horny. How is she not tired? "That would be hot," he said coolly.

They went into the bathroom together. Candace pulled off her dress and started the water. They each took a few minutes to wash before the sexiness ensued. Luke watched his wife wash her long dark hair. When she was done, she turned to face him. Her hands immediately began to explore Ben's toned body. She asked him about his tattoos and what they meant. Once again, Luke made up alluring answers. He pointed out a tattoo for the first woman he ever loved. His friend who died of cancer. A symbol for his much-loved childhood pet.

Candace ate it up. She traced and then kissed each one. Gradually she worked her way down. When she finished with the geometric wolf on his right thigh, she took his cock into her mouth and began a spectacular blowjob. Like before, she was uncharacteristically enthusiastic. She did things she hadn't done since before having kids. Luke loved it.

After ten solid minutes, she got up and turned off the water. They toweled off together, all the while she fluffed him to remain hard. She lead him back to the bed.

"How would you like to fuck me?"

Luke-as-Ben arranged her on the bed for doggie style. He wasn't sure if his camera was still filming but he could at least watch her in the mirror. Before starting, he licked her pussy. Not surprisingly, Candace was already wet and ready.

2:00 AM found them still banging. They enjoyed several positions. With each one, they both enjoyed watching in the mirror. It absolutely exhilarated Luke. He also noticed that, when in missionary position, Candace would watch Ben's cock going in and out of her. She hadn't done that in decades. Around 2:30, Luke-as-Ben delivered a second load to Candace's hungry pussy. She had several orgasms leading up to it and was still horny afterwards. She's like a machine!

Candace went in for a bathroom break and a quick towel-off. Luke checked his phone and set it up to charge. When she returned, they climbed onto the bed together. He worked up the nerve to ask her about their marriage.

"Is this your first affair?' he asked nonchalantly.

"Yes," she said with increasing sobriety.

"God, you're incredible at sex," he said as he stroked her back. Her head rested on his chest. "I would love to meet up again."

Candace didn't say anything. Luke didn't know whether to feel rejected or happy.

"This has been really fun and you're a really handsome guy. But I didn't set out to have this happen," she said in a slightly wavering voice. "My husband can be a dick but I love him. I have a good life. This can't happen again."

Luke was relieved to hear that she still felt this way. He still felt pangs of jealousy over the intensity of her attraction to Ben. But at the end of the day, she had chosen him.

"If this is our last and only night, is there anything you want to try?" He seductively ran his fingernails up her back. "Something you don't get at home?"

Candace purred and ran a finger up Ben's leg. She teased his cock, causing it to flutter. "Will you eat me out?"

I offer to do that all the time!

Luke-as-Ben pulled himself out from under her. She turned to her back and scooted up to the pillows. He climbed over her and kissed her passionately. Then he gradually worked his way down her womanly body. Luke was taken aback by how confident she was. Her drunkenness certainly had something to do with it. For years, she had lamented her belly flab, stretch marks, and slight sag of her breasts. None of that bothered her today. She hadn't even groomed her vagina. This confidence was an extra turn-on.

"You are a sexy woman, Candace," he said as he began to kiss her thighs and run a teasing finger over her vulva. "I could stare at this beautiful pussy for hours."

Candace gushed. She reached down and ran a hand through Ben's thick hair.

Luke-as-Ben took it slow. He kissed her all over and teased her for minutes before working his way to her clit. Candace squirmed with pleasure and vocalized her satisfaction with the foreplay. He slid a finger into her and stroked the soft sponginess of her frontal wall. She reached down with her free hand and pulled back her hood to expose her clit. He delicately darted his tongue over and around it.

"Mmmm. Slower. To the right. Lighter. Harder." Candace assertively told him what to do as he worked.

After a few minutes, she began to push his head lower. When he looked up, she nodded to him with a provocative smile. A quick dip of his tongue into her vagina was rewarded with the taste of her excitement. Candace began rubbing her clit. Luke-as-Ben switched between flicking, lapping, swirling, and tracing. Her moans got more vocal.

I've done this before, he thought. After another minute, he felt her push him down again. No way.

Luke-as-Ben tongued his way down her perineum. She cooed with excitement, affirming his actions. Cupping her ass with both hands, he lifted her to have better access. Then he began to gently tease her knot with his tongue. Candace moaned as loudly as when she was being pounded.

"Oh God, that feels so good," Candace moaned. Luke increased his pace. When he pushed his tongue in, he could feel her flexing against him. After just three more minutes, she was done. Candace was rocked with an almost violent orgasm that lasted for what seemed like minutes. Luke was rock hard again. "I always wanted to feel that," she muttered as she caught her breath.

He brought his cock back to her dripping box and rubbed it up and down over her. She smiled and pulled him forward. He drove his cock into her for a third time that night. God, to be in my twenties again. She felt as hot and inviting as the first time they had fucked. After a few minutes of missionary, she climbed on top again. Once again, Luke switched between watching the look of rapture on his wife's face and the reflected image of her riding a stranger.

"Let me know when you're getting close," she said. After about ten minutes, she lowered herself down to allow him to suck on her breasts. Luke-as-Ben smiled. It was a favorite position for Luke. He was a breast lover and it allowed him to pound her as quickly as he wanted.

"You are an incredible woman, Candace," he muttered between switching back and forth with her nipples. It only took another two minutes before he was ready. "I'm really close."

Not sure what she had in mind, Luke watched her with anticipation. She gave him a devilish smile and climbed off. She quickly wrapped her hands and mouth around his cock and enthusiastically finished him. He let out a long groan as she sucked the third load of cum out of him. He could hear her moaning as well as she held his throbbing cock in her mouth. After he was completely done and Ben's cock was becoming flaccid, she released him. She gave the tip a kiss and then kissed his balls.

"I'm going to shower again," she announced as she gave his leg a loving caress. The clarity of her speech revealed that she had swallowed the cum.

"I'll be right in, sexy. I'm taking every last chance to see your naked body before we part ways,"

She smiled warmly and then went in.

Luke hurriedly grabbed his phone and made a new email address. Then, he scrolled it down on a piece of hotel stationary. Before returning his phone to its hiding place, he peeked around the corner of the bathroom. Candace was turned away and letting the hot water run over her. He snapped a few keepsake photos, knowing how useful they might be in the future. Then he hid the phone and joined her.

In their second shower, they exchanged a few kisses and tender moments. It was around 4AM and they were both tired. Luke could tell that Candace was beginning to think clearly and probably worried about how this would end. At the end of their shower, he announced that he would be leaving soon.

"You can stay longer. You just have to be gone by 7AM," she offered with genuine sincerity.

"I'd love to, but my cat is probably starving." He went in for a last kiss. She dutifully kissed him back, but Luke could feel that she was finally satisfied. He pulled on his pants. "I wrote down my email address. I know you said this was a one-time thing and I respect that. But I couldn't let this go without at least making sure you have a way to contact me. It can be about anything. Even just to say hi. Will you please take it?" Luke was sure that she would say yes. How could she not? He was curious if she would actually keep it once he left. He hoped that his decision to use the words, 'let this go,' would make her think about the implied risk. It took two people to keep this kind of secret.

"Of course," she smiled. She folded up the paper and put it in her purse.

Once fully dressed, he grabbed Luke's phone. He said goodbye and quietly left. Candace gave him one last kiss and had a momentary look of sadness. She was still naked. It looked like she was going to try to get some sleep.

He placed Luke's phone in the couch cushions before leaving the hotel. Luke walked him back to the restaurant to where he hoped that Ben had a car. As a final act to free him, Luke called the hotel and chose the option to call an individual room. He selected the room where Luke was sleeping which would wake him.

Luke opened his eyes to the ringing phone. He had his usual raging hard-on from dreaming about vivid sex without actually getting the release. He picked up the phone and returned it to the receiver. The sleep aids had worked but he felt slightly groggy. Luke hurried down the hall and retrieved his phone. He uploaded the pictures and long video to his cloud drive before deleting them locally. He set an alarm for 7:30 in the hopes of returning to sleep. Sleep didn't come. His mind was a swirl of emotions and anticipation.

After giving up on sleep, he showered and got dressed. He checked out of his secret room and took his car out of the parking garage. He went back in so his charge would match the story. At 8:30AM, he entered Candace's room. She was still sleeping. It was a surreal feeling being in the room again. Ben had been a few inches taller than him, so he was seeing things slightly differently. Candace's dress was folded over a chair. He looked at his beautiful wife sleeping while he contemplated what to do.

Go bold or go home, he told himself as he stripped down and climbed into bed with Candace. He lifted the covers. She was still nude. He pulled back the covers and ran a finger along her neck. She stirred slightly. He ran the finger down her chest to her breast. Her nipple hardened with the attention. She made a slight moaning sound. I wonder if she thinks it's Ben? He repeated the motion and then ran a finger up her thigh. She began to stir.

"Mmmmmm," she said as she rolled her hips seductively. She hadn't yet opened her eyes.

Luke massaged her breast and kneaded her erect nipple. She arched her back and made another soft moan. He placed her nipple between his teeth and gave it a gentle dart with his tongue. He ran a light finger over her vulva.

"Yeah, baby," she whispered as she parted her legs. Luke gave her pussy another stroke. Candace opened her eyes. She looked started for a moment before composing herself. Her cheeks flushed. "Geez, Luke, you scared me!"

"Who did you think was touching you?"

"No one. I was probably dreaming. You just surprised me."

Luke continued his caress. "You seem pretty turned on." He pulled back the blanket to reveal her naked body.

Candace looked nervous for a moment. He could see that she was deciding how to play it.

"Sorry I bailed last night honey. I wasn't feeling good and I didn't want to ruin your special night away. What did you end up doing?" he asked with sincerity as he continued to tease her.

She paused for a moment. "I just had the wine and then came up to go to bed."

Luke could see her chest heaving. Her nipples were erect. He resumed playing with them.

"It must have been some really good wine. You never sleep naked."

Candace guided his hand down to her pussy. "I was hoping you would show up early and surprise me." She bit her lip as a signal of her naughtiness.

He ran a finger up her swollen labia and then began to massage her hooded clit. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. Luke took it slow and teased her.

"Talk to anyone interesting at the bar?"

"Suck on my nipples," she implored. A clever dodge, he thought.

When Luke gently inserted his finger into Candace's vagina, he was pleasantly surprised to find her wet and ready.

"I want you to fuck me, baby," she begged.

Luke climbed over her and mounted her for the fourth time. Her vagina was red and puffy and she winced a bit as he went in. "You feel good, Candy. You were really ready for me."

Krosis79
Krosis79
71 Followers